Doll 001 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

As I started walking toward the front of the house again, the light increased and I noticed that there were still streaks of cum or saliva that had dried over the lenses of my "eyes" and were causing a bit of a vision restriction. Not enough to cause real problems, but certainly noticeable. I'd have to clean up soon.

As I rounded the front, I noticed there were fewer cars in the drive, but still about 6 or 7 that weren't ours. The people who had been milling about outside and in the front hall had dissipated, too, giving me a clear shot at the stairs to the basement.

I didn't need The Suit's enhanced hearing to hear the sounds of kinky sex coming from the bottom of the stairs, and I took in quite a sight when I stepped into the dungeon.

The first place I looked was the thrones for Mistress and Miss Erin, which were unsurprisingly occupied by their owners. What was a little more surprising was seeing Trix's face buried in Miss Erin's sex, and Britney giving Mistress the same treatment. Both were eating those pussies as if they contained the cure for death while Mistress and Miss Erin watched the others in the room.

I saw my doctor again, tied over one of our bondage horses, being pounded in the ass mercilessly by Miss Annie. The dildo in Miss Annie's harness was big by any measure, but was made to look even more ridiculously huge compared to her tiny frame. Miss Annie's jet black hair was done in a conservative style to match her outfit, a white silk blouse that was slightly translucent and showed off her black bra, black pencil skirt, stockings, and moderate heels. Of course that conservative look was betrayed a bit by the fact that she had her skirt hiked up over her hips and was sporting a strapon as long as her arm.

The doctor was in a leather harness with a gimp mask on over his face. The mouth hole of the mask was zipped closed, but there was no mistaking the sound of his grunts as Miss Annie railed him. I found myself a little jealous. Even though I was stuffed full with The Plug, there was something nice about being fucked by a real person.

I recognized the rest vaguely from various local kink events, including a friendly bear/twink couple I met the previous year. I couldn't remember their names, but the twink was blowing a guy I'd seen once before at a party who sported an impressive cock and heavy balls, while his partner was slowly but surely working his thick hairy arm deep inside the twink's ass. I watched the human hand puppet couple for a moment before moving on.

I stepped over to the thrones and stood patiently as Mistress and Miss Erin rode Britney and Trix's faces. Mistress looked at me with the slightly dreamy eyes she gets when she's cum a few times and smiled "Hello, Doll. You still have a little bit of time before midnight, are you sure you don't want to spend some more time outside?"

I gestured to my face, trying to figure out the best way to communicate the problem, "Mess, Mistress."

Mistress giggled a little as she was being pleasured by Britney, "Let me guess, Brendan found you? That man is insatiable, and I had a feeling he was going to do something when he asked where you were."

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress' eyes rolled back in her head as Britney brought her to another orgasm and she shuddered on the throne for what seemed like an eternity before she pushed Britney's head back. She shook her head to clear it and blinked a few times before gesturing me to The Room. "Go on, you need to get used to doing this for yourself anyway, everything is in place."

I nodded, then bowed "Thank you, Mistress."

Heading into The Room, I bypassed the chair and headed for the shower area. There were hoses, sponges, brushes, rags, all sorts of things for cleaning The Suit There was also a hoist, harness, and other ways to secure me for a cleaning. None of the restraints were necessary, since I was cleaning myself, but I did need one thing.

I took a hose with metal socket from the wall and plugged it into a port on The Pack, feeling a slight change in the air I was breathing. In the event of contact with water, The Suit will close the air intakes to prevent me from getting water in my lungs, but that also means I can't breathe during a washing. The hose ran to a fresh air supply out of the shower area, and while it made breathing slightly harder with the extra length, and the air was cold, it was clean and I wasn't going to drown.

Properly equipped, I turned on the valve on the wall. The water for the shower could have been cold as ice, and I wouldn't have felt it, but for both the comfort of someone else washing me and the fact that hot water is more effective at cleaning most things, the shower had an adjustable temperature just like your average home shower. Since I couldn't feel it, and The Suit didn't mind, I cranked things up to fully hot, and hosed myself down.

It's a strange feeling to stand in a torrent of running water and not feel even the smallest bit touching your skin. Even in a raincoat and boots, some water usually splashes on an unprotected area of clothing, or a spray of mist touches your face, but my skin was as dry as when I started. Another sensation The Suit denied me.

I used a sponge on a stick along with a soap dispenser wand to get everything cleaned off. Even though it was mostly The Helmet that needed cleaning, I had sat in the dirt and grass, so I just cleaned everywhere. When I was finished, I hosed myself off with more clean water and stepped into the drying area, which was a large blower fan attached to nozzles that surrounded me on a frame. It was similar to the dryers at a car wash, and the whole experience felt kind of like being in a car at a car wash: You can feel the vibrations of the water and air hitting the outside of the car, but don't feel them yourself. I was like a car. An object.

I shivered at my thoughts and quickly checked a mirror to make sure I looked dry and presentable, then headed back out to the dungeon area. It appeared that Mistress had had her fill, as Britney was now eating Trix out while Trix continued to service Miss Erin. They say redheads are fiery and passionate, and while I don't know if that's true, it certainly was for Miss Erin. I had never seen someone with such an appetite for orgasms, and Miss Erin could go for hours in waves and peaks before her body forced her to stop. Having been there myself, I was both jealous of and felt sorry for Trix. Hopefully they had a strong tongue.

I presented myself to Mistress, who smiled as she looked me over, "Clean and shiny as new. It will be time for bed soon, but join me in your place for a few moments."

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress." I stepped up and took my spot to Mistress' right hand, a specially designed seat suited for a Rubberdoll. Since I couldn't bend my knees quite the same with the thick material encasing my legs, the angled seat allowed me to kneel while supporting the extra weight of The Pack. It resulted in a half kneeling, half sitting position, but one that was clearly still subservient to the person in the throne.

I sat, and the seat locked me in place, grabbing sockets on The Pack and giving my body a bit of rest. Mistress placed her hand on the top of The Helmet, and stroked it gently, though of course I felt only the slight tug as she moved my head with her touch.

As I half sat, half knelt, I watched the sex scenes unfolding in front of me. The sight was enough to keep me aroused, but Mistress added fuel to the fire by turning on stimulation in The Plug and The Cage, quickly turning me into a dripping wreck despite having cum that long before. She also started playing a binaural hypnosis loop while putting a spiral overlay on top of my vision from outside. "I am a blank and obedient doll. I am not a person, I am an object. I exist to serve. Service is bliss. Arousal is service. Being aroused is bliss. I am better as a permanently aroused rubberdoll. Jenny does not exist. Jenny never existed. Jenny is just a glitch in my programming. I have always been Doll 001. Jenny is a mistake. Doll 001 is perfect. Doll 001 is all I am and ever was or will be."

The mantra looped and repeated over and over and I started to feel a quiet warmth as I listened and watched, my eyes going unfocused. Mistress had definitely released what we liked to call "Hypno Juice" into my feeding tube. The Hypno Juice was a combination of a lot of THC, a little bit of Psilocybin, and a secret blend of eleven herbs and spices that could enhance a hypnotic state. Depending on the dosage, I could be in a pleasantly warm and comfy state like this, or be damn near out of my mind and vulnerable to whatever programming she wanted. Tonight was a light dose, for sure.

I drifted in a blissful haze, listening and repeating the words in my head, losing track of time until Mistress stood up. She lowered the volume on the audio loop and reduced the opacity of the spiral so I could see better, and then made an announcement, "Thank you all again for coming. And cumming." A small titter of laughter came from the assembled crowd. "It has been a long day, and we need to get Doll into The Chair tonight so it can recharge. Please finish up your scenes and head out. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here."

The small crowd gave a brief round of applause (at least the ones that didn't have their hands tied) and Mistress unlocked me from my kneeling chair. I stood up slowly, the Juice having a somewhat deleterious effect on my balance, but managed to get upright.

I followed Mistress to The Room, with Miss Erin trailing behind me. Knowing what she wanted without saying it, I moved over to The Chair and began lowering myself onto it, lining up all the sockets and reclining into the back rest. Mistress secured me with the nearby controls and confirmed all was green. She called Miss Erin over to the other side of me and then leaned over me, pulling her into a kiss. Mistress and Miss Erin kissed passionately, embracing each other basically on top of me. I watched as the woman I loved kissed her lover that wasn't me. The other redhead. Where I should have been.

Mistress released Miss Erin from the kiss, who then staggered back a little, clearly flustered. Mistress leaned over me and smiled, "I just wanted to reinforce what you gave up, let you remember what you're missing out on to fulfill your fantasy."

If I could have moaned, I would have.

Miss Erin giggled a little and Mistress stepped back to the controls. She pushed a final button and then headed toward the door, taking Miss Erin's hand on her way. She turned as I watched them through a spiral that was becoming more opaque, and heard them through a hypnotic loop, "Have a good night, Doll. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you. We decided that this was a lot of work and we're both tired, so we're going to head out of town for a couple of days. We'll check back on you when we get back!"

If I could have screamed, I would have.

Instead, I stared at the spiral as more Hypno Juice hit my system, turning my consciousness to mush. I floated, listening to my mantra over and over.

"I am a blank and obedient doll. I am not a person, I am an object. I exist to serve. Service is bliss. Arousal is service. Being aroused is bliss. I am better as a permanently aroused rubberdoll. Jenny does not exist. Jenny never existed. Jenny is just a glitch in my programming. I have always been Doll 001. Jenny is a mistake. Doll 001 is perfect. Doll 001 is all I am and ever was or will be. I am a blank and obedient doll. I am not a person, I am an object. I exist to serve. Service is bliss. Arousal is service. Being aroused is bliss. I am better as a permanently aroused rubberdoll. Jenny does not exist. Jenny never existed. Jenny is just a glitch in my programming. I have always been Doll 001. Jenny is a mistake. Doll 001 is perfect. Doll 001 is all I am and ever was or will be. I am a blank and obedient doll..."

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers
12