Doll Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

"How does it feel?" I asked and she tried to describe it.

"It's different; it feels like someone is eating me out. Yesterday, it was more of a general tingling. This is much better I am going to cum and soon. That licking is from my asshole to my clit, it is amazing!"

"Does it bother you that it is teasing your butt?" I asked and she shook her head vigorously. "You have thirty seconds left. I have to shut it down even if you don't climax."

"So damn close," she whimpered. "Almost there... almost..."

She climaxed just as I shut it down. I watched her feedback and she seemed to be returning to normal. I monitored her cool down and she seemed quite happy with the new setting. I typed out my observations and her vitals from this session. I told her we would start the next session in half an hour if she was okay with that. She was eager for round two. I asked her how she felt and if there were any side effects. I was surprised when she closed her eyes and did a mental check list to see if anything felt off.

"I feel great," Haley said after a while. "That was one hell of an orgasm."

"I guess at worst I have a cutting edge sex toy," I said.

"I didn't want to close my legs."

"Huh, what did you say," I asked stunned by her statement.

"I wanted you to look at my pussy more. But I just had to close them." Haley said frowning.

"Is there something you wouldn't normally do that I should know about?"

"Well, I am not a real pain freak if you know what I mean. I like a good pounding and all but I am not into nipple clamps or anything."

"Good to know," I said and she frowned even more.

The half hour was up and I finished the next set of adjustments. I asked if she were ready and she smiled. I started the monitoring and switched on the collar. Haley's eyes widened in surprise and she began giggling. As she spoke her speech was slurred and she sounded as if she were drunk or high. I watched her hand gestures and they were slow and exaggerated. When I asked her how she felt she laughed and failed to give me any real details. As I ran down the tasks for her to perform it felt more like a field sobriety test than a scientific experiment. I let it run its course and switched off after five minutes. We had to take a break since it appeared she was suffering from a hangover, interesting.

I helped her up the stairs and fixed some coffee for us and we talked over her experiences. She was a little fuzzy about the second setting and I found that very interesting. After two cups of coffee and a short nap she felt more human. I told her the next one was going to be a fine tuning session and that if she felt strange or any pain to shout out. I reapplied the sensors and then settled the collar around her neck. I began the recording equipment and switched on the device. She began to giggle but I adjusted it in slow increments monitoring her reactions. The drunkenness left her and the sexual arousal was evident by her words and her body's movements. I told her to sit still and she did but with great difficulty. Each micro-adjustment left her breathless and the further I went in this direction the more intense her sexual pleasure.

She climaxed twice by the time I reached a new zone. I say a new zone since her sexual excitement dimmed and a sense of well-being set in. Haley described it as being focused and positive. I found what I believed was a sweet spot and stopped. The counter said that the device had been on for eight minutes. I had a little time before I switched off.

"How do you feel," I asked and she smiled. "Can you describe it?"

"You know when you take a test and glance at the questions and you know you're going to ace it. It's like that on steroids."

"Interesting," I said and ran her through the tasks and she never hesitated once. "I like this side of you. Lift up your skirt."

"You mean like this," she said as she flashed me her pussy. "Are you going to fuck me now? You know I want to feel you inside of me. It is just a matter of time before your desire outweighs your logic."

This was an aspect of her I had never seen. I turned off the device and she just sat there with her skirt in hand and a hungry smile on her lips. Her pattern returned to normal and she still sat there with her freshly trimmed pussy revealed. I asked her about how she felt and she let the skirt flutter down.

"So which setting did you like best so far," I asked and she had to really think about it.

"I didn't enjoy the drunk feeling so much. I am torn between the pleasure and the last one. I have never felt that good and focused in my entire life. Is that how you see life?"

"Sometimes," I said and she frowned. "Have you any sense of memory loss this time around?"

"Are you asking me about what I said," Haley smiled as I turned to remove the leads. "I remember everything, does that scare you?"

"Yeah," I said as I ran my fingers through her hair once the last electrode was removed.

"That feels nice," she purred. "I won't hurt you."

I removed my hand and ran the numbers for crunching. She scared me and Haley knew it. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"I am going to take a 'shower'." She said the last word louder than the rest.

I set down the pen and followed her upstairs. I wanted to see her shower. I wanted to see her naked. She wanted me to see her naked and that was the best part. I sat on the toilet and sis stripped slowly.

"You can fap if you want," she moaned. "I like the thought of you stroking off to me."

She was down to her bra and panties and I already had my cock out. She walked over and told me to take off her bra. My hands were shaking as I reached between her tits and undid the clasp. The bra sprung open and I got my first close up look at her breasts. I licked my lips as my mouth went dry.

"You can touch them a little if you want." Haley purred in my ear just before her tongue snaked out and licked the outer edge of my ear.

I shivered at the contact and cupped her breasts warily. Sis moaned as I weighed them in my grasp. I gave them a gentle squeeze and watched her nipples spring erect. Haley stepped down and turned around. I watched as she bent over from the waist and stuck her ass out. I knew what she wanted without her having to ask. I knelt down and got my face eye level with her ass. I reached out for her panties and my hands were shaking so bad I thought I was going to pass out. I slid my fingers into the thin waist band and tugged slowly.

I stared intently as more and more of her flesh became visible. I saw her cute little asshole appear and I stopped. I stuck my tongue out and teased it for a few seconds before Haley began moaning too loud for my comfort. I stopped and began tugging again. I gasped when I saw her soaked pussy. I wanted to lick it too but that would be crossing a line. I let go and her panties fluttered between her legs and hit the tile floor. She stepped out of them and walked into the shower. I sat on the edge of the lion footed tug which was directly opposite the glass walled shower.

She got the water temp to perfection and slid the door closed. I watched as she stood under the stream and wet her hair and body down. I stroked slowly as she lathered up her body. The steam from the shower caused the glass to fog up. I frowned and got undressed. I stepped into the shower and stood in the far corner. She smiled as she scrubbed her body.

"You can come closer if you want," Haley suggested but I shook my head.

She didn't push anything. She dropped her loofa and bent over to get it. She took a wide stance and slid two fingers into her pussy. As I stroked my dick she diddled her pussy. My eyes focused on the action and groaned as I got close to coming. Haley recognized that look on my face. She dropped down to her knees and moved in front of me.

"Feed me," she said and opened her mouth wide.

I aimed the head of my cock. I stroked faster until with a cry of release I fired off into her mouth. Most of my load hit the mark though a little did hit her lips and chin. She showed me the cum on her tongue before she swallowed it. Haley seemed quite satisfied with herself. She finished her shower and I stood there watching intently. I decided it was time to leave otherwise I might do something I would regret.

I stood outside the shower and when she was done I took it over. I needed time alone to ponder what we were doing. We were crossing lines at a breakneck speed. If this continued on its logical course we would end up consummating our lust for each other. Sis was attractive as hell but it was just wrong on so many levels. But damn she was so damn eager even with the collar switched off. I went down and ran the numbers and locked up the collar.

Day Three:

I went down to begin my morning routine. I noticed that Haley hadn't gotten up yet. I went to her room and found her bed hadn't been slept in. She went out and got laid. It made sense since we had teased each other so mercilessly. I smiled and went about my day. It wasn't like I didn't have plenty of things to do. I was used to being alone so I went down and worked on the new setting for the collar. I wanted to fine tune the pleasure and clarity settings.

I heard the front door open around noon. I walked up to greet my sister. I stopped cold when I saw that she was wearing a baseball cap and large dark sunglasses. It was clear that her bottom lip was damaged. I walked up and snagged the sunglasses off of her. I felt the rage rise up so damn fast it frightened me.

"Who did this," I asked as I touched the black eye tenderly. "Who hurt you?"

"His name is Max, Max Cole but everybody calls him Snake. Don't do anything stupid he is dangerous."

"So am I," I said as I took out my cellphone. I dug deep into my contacts and found the name I was looking for. "Hey Leo, it's Jim... I need a favor... yeah a pretty big one actually. You remember my little sister... yes she's still single... well here's the thing... someone beat her up and... his name is Max Cole but goes by Snake. Thanks Leo I appreciate it. I owe you one."

"Who is Leo?" Haley asked as I led her to the kitchen.

"Ex-Navy Seal, I helped him out with his PTSD. He told me that if I ever needed anything to give him a call. I think he likes you."

"So you got rid of his Post Traumatic huh, you are my hero," she said tears welling up in her eyes.

"We need to take you to the hospital. This black eye needs some stitches sweetie. Come on and no arguments do you hear me."

"Yes Sir," she purred. "I like the forceful you."

The rest of the afternoon was shot. We filled out a police report and Haley filed charges against this Snake character. As we drove home sis giggled. I looked over at her and asked her what was so damn funny. She leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"I am laughing since you are so caught up with my giggle that you haven't notice me taking your cock out of your pants. How about a hand job as a reward big brother?"

"UNNNNNN... I guess I earned it." I said as she began stroking me. "It is much more enjoyable when someone else does it."

"Yep, now shut up and let me work."

I whimpered as her hand move up and down the shaft. I told her how good it felt and she spat in the palm of her hand and that just made it feel more sensuous. I made all sorts of noises as she jacked me off. To make things more intense she whispered all sorts of lewd and lascivious things in my ear.

"I bet you wish this was my mouth on you big brother. Does it feel good having me stroking that fine cock of yours. Tell me what you want and I'll do it with or without the collar. Do you want to fuck my pussy big brother? Ooh you just got harder and thicker! Do you want to fuck my ass big brother? Why are you shaking like that? Are you close? Here let me..."

She stroked me as fast as she could as her wrapped just the lips around the head of my cock. I cried out as my dick went off like a firehose spraying her mouth and throat with my load. I kept the car on the road somehow. Sis gobbled up my cum, licked me clean and tucked me in. It took a few minutes to catch my breath and Haley looked quite pleased with her handiwork.

"Better," she asked and nodded. "Good, I'm glad... it's the least I can do."

"I'll fix dinner while you rest on the couch," I told her.

"Whatever you say Sir," she said with a great deal of deference in her voice.

We got home and she headed straight for the couch while I fixed our meal. I found her asleep once I was done cooking. I guess the pain med they had given her had finally knocked her out. I had thoughts that were definitely not brotherly by any means. I wanted to take my cock out and press it against her lips. I managed to turn away and place her food in a Tupperware container. That went into the fridge while I ate and decided on an early night. I left her a note about the food in the fridge and headed off to bed.

I woke up around two in the morning. I had to take a leak. I sat up and that's when I noticed I wasn't alone in my bed. I looked over to see a naked Haley sleeping next to me. Well, it wasn't like I haven't seen her naked already. I did my business and returned to bed. Haley was still asleep. I crawled in and spooned behind her. She let out a dreamy whimper of pleasure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her proximity.

Day Four:

The next time I woke up I was still behind my little sister. But this time my morning wood was raging between her legs. She was rocking her hips against me driving the shaft across her labia and brushing against her clit. She was panting softly and seemed pretty damn close to climaxing. I kept my eyes closed and let her do what she wanted.

"I love you cock big brother," she whimpered. "Forgive me... but I need this so damn bad."

I felt her stop and adjust her hips. Was she going to do what I think she was? I felt the head of my cock press against her labia and I bit back a gasp of surprise. She pushed slowly and I sank deep inside of her quite easily.

"Please don't wake up... oh god you are so damn big... okay here we go... nice and slow now... aw gawd... you are stretching out my little pussy so good..."

It took everything I had not to thrust into her. I lay there as she fucked me, my little sister slowly rocking her hips and taking me deep each time. She called me such intimate names that I knew this wasn't the effects of the collar. It was quite clear that she had felt like this for a long time now. I felt her pussy clamp down tight as the bed shook. Haley was climaxing and pretty damn intense by the way she was thrashing about.

"Oh god yes," she whispered. "Now it's your turn big brother."

I felt her roll away and turn to face me. Her hand wrapped around me and slick with our juices she stroked me slowly. I pretended to wake up. I made little noises at first. A little later I was moaning as she stroked with both hands now.

"Oh god... nnnnnn fuck that feels good..."

"Morning big brother," she whispered in my ear. "How does that feel?"

"I'm getting close," I warned her. "You better swallow it I don't want to change the covers."

"Of course I will," she purred.

Her lips wrapped around the head just like they had in the car. I ground my hips against her just I lost control. I shouted as I fired down her throat. I was getting used to this and I like it a lot. I lay back panting and stared at the ceiling. Haley lay next to me and pressed close. I asked her if she needed anything but she just smiled and told me that she was alright. I nodded and smiled as I realized I had just lost my virginity to my little sister.

I held her close but kept my secret. She didn't need to know. I asked her how her eye was doing and she just shrugged. I tried to move but Haley shook her head. She cuddled close again and closed my eyes. I guess today was going to be a lazy day. When I woke up again Haley was on top of me. I could feel her hard nipples against chest. I stroked her hair and heard her soft moan as she woke up.

"I see you've perched on top of me," I said and she ran her hand over my chest and then it slipped lower.

"You're up," she said as her hand wrapped around me. "Want a wake up blowjob or maybe I could use my tits this time?"

"You are insatiable," I told her as she slid her body downward.

"What can I say, I love your cock," she purred.

Haley trapped my cock between her tits and then opened her mouth and let a stream of saliva fall over my cock and into her cleavage. Once she had her natural lube she began to move. I watched her as she lovingly made love to my cock with those firm tits of hers. Her almond colored nipples were stiff and perky as I began to thrust at last. I just imagined her tits were that warm tight hole of hers.

"I knew you'd adore my tits," Haley said licking the tip as it poked thru. "Wait until you see the new top I picked up for you."

"For me," I said a little surprised. "Damn that feels good. I've never felt anything like it before."

She pushed her tits together a little tighter now and I was panting as I got close to losing it. Her tongue action is what was really pushing me over the edge. I warned her that I was almost there and she fell upon my cock with hand and mouth. I grabbed the sheets as she took half my cock between her lips. It didn't take her long to finish me off. I howled as my hips moved up on their own volition burying my cock down her throat. Sis somehow managed not to gag and swallowed my load with some difficulty.

"That was a close thing," she said when she had recovered. "I guess I over did it a little on you, I'm sorry."

"Just wait until I get you wired up later," I said and she just smiled.

"Have you made the necessary adjustments?"

I told her what she was likely to experience and she wanted to skip breakfast and get straight into the chair and the collar. I nixed that plan right away. I was starved. We took a quick shower together and managed to keep the erotic to a minimum. But all that did was build up the sexual tension again. It was like being a newlywed and I was eager to play as much as possible. I had years to make up for.

That must have been the faster meal I had ever eaten. We actually raced to the basement and my make shift lab. That was going to change if things worked out as I hoped today. Haley sat in the recliner and was nearly bouncing in her seat. I had to tell her to sit still if I was going to be able to get the leads in properly. I double checked them because of how much she was moving around. When I was sure I would have a clean readout I slipped the collar into place.

"Today we are going to fine tune the dial in process for the best results," I told her and she nodded. "Okay here we go."

The effect was nearly instantons. Her body stiffened, her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide. I let her acclimate before I asked for a narrative. She nodded slowly but there was a long time before she could speak.

"It feels like a cock sliding in and out of me," she whimpered. "Best setting yet..."

"I am going to start dialing it in," I said and she nodded. "We are going in direction A. How does this feel?" I tapped the left arrow key and watched her body stiffen and her voice hit a high octave. She had climaxed almost instantly.

"I LIKE that!" She said and continued as she caught her breath. "It was like I was being pounded by a freight train."

When she was ready we went in the other direction. Sis wiggled and made a strange face and then we hit that sweet spot. Haley held up her hand and told me to stop. She grabbed the arms of the chair and sat there entranced by the pleasure the collar was giving her. I watched as my little sister grunted like a dirty little slut.

"How does it feel," I asked finally.

"Oh god you need to save this setting," she gasped between groans. "It feels like both holes are getting fucked. It is a nice solid rhythm and I am gonna come again."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers