Doll Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers

"Whoa," I said and a few minutes later she was thrashing around as she came for the second time.

I recorded both settings and turned off the collar. Her pattern returned to normal in no time at all. I recorded my observations in my journal and let her recuperate completely before we tried the next setting.

"You didn't have me do anything while I was under," Haley said.

"Yeah, you looked a little distracted. Besides I can do that with the second one. Are you ready?"

She nodded and I activated the collar on the second setting. Haley smiled and nodded that she was okay and ready for the first change of settings. I tapped the right arrow key and her eyes widened in surprise. I kept tapping until her hand came up.

"Whoa, I can see the pulse of blood in the artery in your neck. Everything is so clear and in focus. I am ready."

I ran her through the paces and her reaction time border on the prescient. Near the end she was doing the task at the time I was about to announce it. I was about to give her the last command when she actually beat me to the punch. Haley stood up and sat in my lap. She unzipped me and found me painfully hard.

"You sure that is all you want big brother?" She asked as she began to stroke me. "You are afraid of me. You don't have to be. I want it as bad as you do for what it is worth."

"I know I am putting off the inevitable. I want to drag it out, build up the tension. Does that make any sense?"

"MMMMM perfectly," she purred in my ear.

She stroked me until I was shaking in my seat. She placed her hands on my shoulders as the next level of teasing began. I knew she was naked under the skirt she was wearing. The proof was when she began grinding against the shaft of my cock. I could feel her wet heat as she used it to drive us both crazy. I was panting and it was my turn to grab the arms of my chair.

"Damn that feels amazing," I growled. "...So close and yet so far away."

"Say the word and I'll make you a man," she growled as she chewed on my earlobe. "You can always make me forget."

I slid my hands under her shirt and began playing with her tits. Haley cried out as I teased her nipples the way she was teasing me. I tugged up her shirt and lowered my lips to her swollen buttons of flesh. I licked and bit them and that was enough to push sis over the edge with me. As I lost control and sprayed her lower belly I felt her body thrash and shake in her own climax.

I pulled her close and held her. I switched off the collar with one hand and began unhooking her. She seemed a little bummed as I removed the collar. I asked her about it and she felt diminished after that perfection of consciousness. She tried to explain how it felt but her words fell short. In the end she just shrugged. There was only one way to find out.

I slipped the collar on and adjusted it until it was comfortable. I reached over and switched it on. It was like going to the eye doctor and having a new prescription. Everything was so clear just like Haley had said. I looked at her and I could hear her heart beating in her chest. I watched a single drop of sweat fall from her forehead. I saw as it ran down her cheek, reach her jaw and fall inbetween her tits.

"Look to your right," Haley said and I did. My arm was up, when did that happen?

There was a moment of dizziness and when I looked around I was sitting naked in my chair. I couldn't recall getting naked. It was time to clean up. I switched off the collar and removed it. I locked it up and told Haley I was going to take a shower. She said she needed one too. I felt like we might as well take one too. Haley started the shower while I waited. She seemed in a great mood. We stepped in and we lathered each other up.

I looked around and I was standing in the shower alone. I blinked and glanced over my shoulder. Haley was just there but now she was gone. I rinsed off and turned off the water. What the hell was going on? Had the collar had an adverse effect on me? I dried off and went to speak to Haley. She was in my bed under the covers. She sat up when she saw my expression.

"Are you okay," she asked but I shook my head. I told her I was having missing time and that's when she blushed.

"Haley, what did you do?"

"A post hypnotic suggestion," she said. "I placed a command word in your head."

"You've been wicked," I said. "What happens when you say it?"

"UMMMM... we have sex and then you forget." She admitted.

"I can't believe you took my virginity and made me forget," I said keeping my secret even after her bad behavior. "What is the word?"

"It's..."

The next thing I remember is Haley laying on top of me and staring at the ceiling. Stupid... stupid... stupid... I asked her to say the goddamn word. Haley was purring like a fiend. I asked her how she was but all she could do was giggle and plant kisses on my chest.

"That good huh..." I said and she nodded.

"Do you want to remember?" She asked. "I planted two words, one to forget and one to remember."

"Yes... YES... I want to remember!" I said.

"Remoraz," she said and it all came tumbling back in a burst of scents, tastes and sensations.

"Three times Haley," I said and she giggled some more. "Good god woman you are insatiable."

Day Four:

I think I was ready for the second version of my prototype. I offered to buy sis lunch and she smiled. I went up and plopped down on the couch while she washed her hair to get rid of the last of the adhesive from the leads. I was watching the professional dart league when Haley returned with a new outfit and damp hair. I looked up and bit back a whimper. She was wearing a sun dress and it did little to hide her amazing body.

"Thank you," she said as she held up my car keys. "You drive."

"Sure, where are we going," I asked but she just shrugged. "I guess we can just drive around until you see something you like."

I drove while sis was eerily silent. She usually talked my ear off about something or other. I turned on the sound system and let my MP3 player run on shuffle. I was feeling weirded out and wondered if this was a side effect of my device. Had I done some form of irreparable harm to her? I was about to ask when she called out a left hand turn. I forgot my question as she guided us way off the main drag to a winding road that bordered a state park. It was a nice scenic drive and I was about to comment when I felt her hands on my zipper.

"Haley... what are you doing Haley?" I asked as she unzipped me and freed my cock. I watched as she lowered her head so that she could... "Wait, are you going to... unnnnn shit!"

"Keep your eyes on the road. It is pretty curvy down here."

Those were her last words for a long time. Her hand, tongue and lips worked their erotic magic. I kept my eyes on the road and my hands on the steering wheel. I had never felt anything like this before. Sis was licking and sucking like crazy. I was rock hard by this time and the head of my cock was popping into her throat as her lips brushed the base of my erection. It was the most difficult drive of my life. I took a few of the curves a little too tight. During one of the few straightaways I glanced down and watched Haley's head move. Damn, I was getting close to climaxing.

"I am almost there," I growled. "Maybe you should... wait, are you going to swallow...?"

I cried out as I lost control and fired my load down her throat. Somehow I had managed to keep the car on the road and on our side of the two-lane strip of black top. I could feel her swallow and once she was done she licked me clean, tucked me in and zipped up my jeans. Haley sat up and seemed quite pleased with her performance. We continued to drive and I was thankful for the music filling that awkward silence. I would glance over and see that wicked grin on her lips.

"We aren't even yet," she said as I headed for a nearby drive thru. "Four days and quite a few orgasms I owe you."

"You don't owe me anything," I said. "But that was amazing..."

"I know right," she replied. "Can I suck a dick or what?"

"I don't know what to say," I told her blushing again.

"What happens next," she asked changing the subject expertly.

"I build the next prototype. My data shows me that I can fine tune the calibration and improve functionality."

"In English," she said giggling.

"I am going to build another model. The new one can do things the other one can't."

That seemed to please her well enough. We parked and went into the chicken place. We ordered and she went into the bathroom to tinkle. I got my drink and waited for our order to arrive. As I sipped my soda Haley reappeared and she was all smiles. I asked her how she was feeling and the kiss on the cheek all the answer I needed. Our food came and we took a booth near the window. I expressed my concerns about her behavior but she just giggled and told me to relax. I remembered her mouth on me and I was troubled by how eager she was to give me head. We had never really gotten along as kids and now we were growing closer by the day.

"Did what happened in the car bother you," Haley asked and I nodded. "I told you why I did that. When someone receives as much pleasure as I have, well you feel kind of obligated to reciprocate. So relax already."

"I want you to know why I am doing this," I told her. "I discovered something years ago and I want to see if I can reproduce it artificially."

"So it's not a sex toy," she giggled. "I've noticed that when it's switched on I never seem to hesitate when you ask me to do something. Ooh I am right aren't I?"

"You hit the nail on the head. I call it the slave wave. It seems to bypass the waking mind and affect the subconscious. That is why you aren't hesitating."

"Oh you could order me to do all sorts of naughty things and I would do them huh?" She asked and I nodded. "I am liking this better and better."

"It doesn't scare you at all?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You would never hurt me," she said matter of factly.

"I am always here for you." I said and fell silent.

"It is like you said. You are great at some things and not so good in others. I happen to be really good at sex." Haley said sticking out her 38 C's.

I told her it might be a few weeks or so before I finished the second prototype. There wouldn't be any work for her until then. That's when she offered to cook and clean for me. I had a maid that came in once a week but Haley did need the work. I called the service and told them I wouldn't need them for the foreseeable future. Haley smiled and told me she even had a French Maid costume she could wear. I blushed and told her she could wear whatever she wanted. I'm not sure that was a great idea.

We finished our meal and refilled our drinks on the way out. I drove back but I couldn't get the image of Haley dressed as a French Maid out of my head. Things were going to escalate and I was afraid it would taint my research and my life. I was torn between my research and my conscience. If my research did work out what was I going to end up with? The answer was simple, a slave collar. I could put it on any woman and tell them to do anything and they would do it. I couldn't market it. The negatives outweighed the positive. Was there even a positive side to this work? I remembered Haley swallowing my cum and I smiled. So there was an upside to this.

We got back home and I began working on the next prototype as well as a handwritten journal. The journal was in my own form of shorthand in case prying eyes were to discover it. I was setting down my thoughts as well as my mixed emotions on my sister's behavior. She was a wild child and I was afraid the effects of the slave wave were causing her to attach emotionally and sexually to me. This was unhealthy in the least and the long term outcome seemed inevitable.

Two Weeks Later:

I had taken apart the alpha model and rebuilt it from the ground up. The physical mechanics worked well enough but it was the core of the device that had required improvements. The main upgrade was its flexibility. I could now program it on the fly and tweak the setting by a greater degree of control now. Haley was thrilled to hear that I had finished. I think she missed her little toy. I had programmed preset zones into the collar and was ready to run through those first. Haley showed up wearing a leather bustier and a very short skirt. My mouth fell open when she walked down the steps.

"You like," she asked and I nodded. "I figured this would easier way of showing my body off for you."

"What if I don't tell you to flash me this time?"

"Are you kidding me, it's been weeks since you've seen my tits. I know you miss them."

There was a certain amount of logic that I couldn't argue with. She sat down and I placed the collar on. Then I put the wired skull cap on her head. I had developed it to monitor her brain waves while under the influence of the slave wave. I started the program and clicked on the first setting. Sis let out a low moan and smiled. Her eyes closed and she told me how good it felt. I ran her through a series of actions and she did so without hesitation. I tried the second setting and she frowned as the drunken sensation took hold of her. I had her repeat the actions but this time she had coordination issues. The third setting cleared her head and she smiled as the euphoric feelings took over. The speed of how she performed the tasks was much faster. I changed the tasks with each setting so I wasn't having her repeat anything.

"Okay, show me your tits," I said and she unzipped the bustier and unsnapped the strap across her cleavage that help keep her tits in line. "Forget it."

I turned off the collar and Haley sat there and when she looked down she looked puzzled. She tugged her top down and seemed a little upset.

"Did I do that?" she asked and I nodded. "I don't remember that. But I was right you wanted to see them."

"So you don't remember unzipping your top?" I asked and she nodded.

She had made me forget and I wanted to explore it more. I asked her what was the last thing she did remember and it was the final task. I would have to check the limits of this. If I could direct her to forget that could make this device even more morally questionable. She didn't appear upset though just confused. I watched as her pattern returned to normal and I wrote up my observations. I was a little troubled by this. I could have sex with her or any other woman and they'd never remember. Hell, I could do this with any woman I found attractive. I needed to really think this through.

My handwritten journal mirrored the electronic one. I was having serious misgivings about where this technology was going. There was the second battery of tests and a whole new series of settings I wanted to try out. The memory issue also needed to be explored. I activated the second phase of the collar's programming. As I ran simulated tests to make sure it was running smoothly. The last two weeks had been rough. We had agreed to no sex until I got the collar up and running. She called it incentive, I called it torture.

After an hour of down time I called Haley downstairs and she had changed outfits to her French Maid costume. I felt my mouth fall open when she turned around and flashed me the ruffle butt panties. I had her sit down and she was obviously eager for the next step. I told her we were going to try three new settings and she smiled like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Okay, you are all wired up. Remember I need details for this next set," I said and she smiled as she rubbed her hands together. "Here is setting one."

"Oh I don't like this one," she said her eyes widening and the color draining from her face. "I feel like something is about to jump out and attack me."

She brought her knees up to her chest and was looking around like a kid in the dark. I must have hit the fight or flight response. As difficult as it was to see her like that I let it run the allotted two minutes. I switched off for two and quizzed her on what she saw or felt. It was like a real life horror story. She showed me the goosebumps and I saw the elevation in heart rate as well as perspiration and other clear signs of fear bordering on panic.

"You okay, we can stop if you want," I said as I keyed in the second new setting.

"For science," she said with more than a little trepidation in her voice.

"Here we go," I said as I powered up the collar. "How do you feel?"

"Um... nothing," she said as she sat there.

"So no effect at all," I asked and she shook her head.

"No, what I mean is that I feel numb. I just don't feel one way or another about anything."

I ran her through the tasks and she did so but her reaction time was as slow as the drunken effects. I tried a different tack on this setting. I called her every hurtful thing I could think of and she just shrugged. When I dropped the C word and she didn't try and hit me I knew I had stumbled upon something.

I powered off and let her recuperate as I jotted down notes.

I watched her and she smiled but I could see something was troubling her. Once her brain had returned to rhythm she asked for a break. I removed the collar and the head piece and she rushed upstairs. I heard her crying and went up to check on her. She threw her arms around me and I held her as she sobbed. I gave her the silence she needed to deal with the aftermath of the device.

"You okay," I asked and she nodded as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "What's going on?"

"I don't know what was worse. The fear was horrible, it was like back when I was a kid and dad kept shutting off my night light and telling me to grow up. But that second one was so much worse. I felt so empty inside. Please don't use that one again, I... I'll have to quit if you do."

"No, I think I got enough data on that setting," I told her. "We can quit for today if you want. The third one can wait."

"Nah, let's get it over with," she said after she blew her nose.

We took another ten minutes as sis had a soda and I drank a glass of orange juice. We were in uncharted territory and I didn't want to harm her. We walked downstairs and I got her into the gear. She took in a deep breath and I switched on the collar. I watched the pain vanish and something else take its place. Haley smiled and purred as she slithered in her seat. I watched as she touched her own cheek and whimpered. This wasn't direct pleasure stimulus this was something else entirely.

"How do you feel?" I asked after a minute or so.

"Amazing," she cooed her eyes half lidded and staring at me. "Oh sorry, I feel like I want to eat you alive. I am so damn horny but it's not like before. This is more like I the emotional side of that coin. I need sex so bad I can taste it. I am craving it so damn bad. I like this setting a lot! Can I suck your cock? Please order me to take you between my lips and all the way down my throat! I want it so damn bad!"

I stood up and walked over to the chair. Her eyes were lit up and eager to please. I stopped in front of her and told her to just unzip me. I thought she'd leap at it but instead she leaned forward and using her teeth snagged the tab and tugged my zipper down. She sat back and crossed her legs. If I wanted to pick a word to describe her it would be smoldering.

"Show me your tits," I said and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

She stood up, reached back and unzipped her dress. She slowly pulled it off one shoulder and then the other. It was like watching a snake shed its skin. She wiggled out of the maid costume and stood half naked in front of me. Haley crossed her arms under her chest so I could see them at their best.

"Play with them," I said and again that almost serpentine smile from my little sister.

She cupped her breasts and began kneading them as she lowered her mouth so that she could snag a nipple between her teeth. I watched and felt my cock get so hard it popped out of the opening in my jeans. Sis saw this and reached out but stopped herself.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers