Doll Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers

"Can I swallow it sir," she asked and I nodded. "Oh goodie..."

She snared the head between her lips as her tits continued to tease the rest. I wondered what her pussy would feel like if I went that far. I was thrusting my hips upward as I got closer and closer to climaxing. Mom just rode it out and when I came she swallowed as much as she could. A little escaped and dribbled between her tits.

"It's been a while since I got a load like that," she said in apology. "Can I fuck you now? Or are you going to do the fucking?"

"I don't know," I said torn between pleasure and taking that final step. "I am afraid."

"I understand," she said and moved up and lay next to me. "I won't hate you no matter what you do."

Guilt and regret did a round in my head. It was fifty-fifty until mom rolled onto her belly and her shapely ass was right there for the picking. I rolled on top of her before kneeling between her open legs. I took my cock in hand and was inches away when I stopped. I can't do this. I want to but it is so damn wrong. I could turn off the collar but that held its own hazards. I was so damn hard and she was so damn wet. I placed the tip between her labia and she moaned. I hesitated when Lydia thrust her hips back impaling herself. I cried out in surprise and pleasure. She was so damn tight! I mean she was almost as snug as Haley.

I began to move and she met me half way each time I thrust. I thrust hard and slow loving the sounds she was making. I turned off the collar in mid thrust. Mom came to with my cock buried deep inside of her. She moaned and looked over her shoulder. I was still moving when she saw my face. Her look of relief was a surprise.

"Oh thank god it's you," she said as she continued thrusting backward.

"HUH," I said as her pussy muscles clamped down around me. "DAMN..."

"I thought you were somebody else," mom said as she took charge.

She shoved me back and was on top of me and taking my dick in hand before I knew what was going on. She teased her slit for a second before dropping down. I cried out as she rode me. Mom was fucking me with a vengeance. I watched as my dick disappeared inside of her over and over again.

"OH I love this cock," she growled. "It is so much bigger than my husband's!"

"That is a strange way to referring to my dad," I said as she slammed her hips into me.

"Oh shit you are filling me up perfectly kiddo," she whimpered. "He's not your dad!"

"Oh, so he's my stepdad then," I said and she nodded. "I am cheating on my stepdad with my mom..."

"Wrong again," she said as she slowed down and began squeezing me with her internal muscles again. "Such a nice cock..."

I was so fucking confused. What the holy hell is going on? She was too busy fucking to answer and it could wait. We were both on the brink. She was timing her thrusts now to milk me fucking dry. I grabbed ahold of the covers as I went over the edge and shot into her. Lydia ground her cunt against me as she climaxed. Panting and wheezing we clung to one another.

"You are kind of adopted," she whispered at some point.

"What the hell does that even mean," I asked when I could breathe again.

"I'll explain after you do me one more time."

Send In the Stunt Cock:

The woman I had called my mother lay in a crumpled heap in my bed. She was sleeping after the six or so other orgasms we had shared. The best upgrade on the Master collar was a little thing called self-hypnosis. I could order my body to do things it couldn't consciously obey. Just as Haley had pushed me beyond my limits now I could do it on my own.

I was naked in the kitchen drinking an entire gallon of orange juice when Haley got home. She walked in and smiled when she saw me. She was all good until she saw mom's purse on the kitchen table. Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head.

"Tell me you didn't," she said frowning.

"She came over looking for you," I told her. "Did you know I was kind of adopted?"

"NO... I didn't," Haley said seeing the anguish on my face. "I am so sorry. Did you wreck her?"

"Utterly and completely," I said and returned to replenishing my fluids. "Damn my cock is sore! Apparently they discovered they couldn't have kids and adopted me. When you came along man was that a big surprise. I always wondered about the family resemblance thing. So I guess the whole incest thing is just a fantasy now. We don't share a drop of blood. Pity, I kind of enjoyed the thought of fucking my sister."

She slapped me so hard I saw stars. Haley was crying after my little rant. I pulled her into my arms and she clung tight. She would always be my little sister. I offered her a beer but she shook her head. I apologized when she told me the news. Her former boyfriend, the guy that had beaten her up and given her that black eye got out on bail. He was looking for her and she was terrified.

"I'll handle it," I told her.

"You, how are you going to handle anything?" Haley asked and that's when I told her my back up plan. "Oh you are a devious mad scientist."

I packed up the collar I had made for just this occasion. I had nick named it punisher. I slipped the stun gun into my back pocket and the collar into my jacket. Haley drove since I was far from sober. We went to this asshole's favorite bar and made an appearance. It had the desired effect. The minute we walked in and sat down at the bar a guy took out his cellphone and called someone. I bet that someone was this Dennis Reynolds character.

I had just finished my second soda when he strolled in. He was still sporting a cast from my friend the ex-navy seal. He headed for Haley but I staggered into his path. I looked up at him. Dennis is one big dude and towered a good six inches over me and weighed in around two hundred. He was ruggedly handsome but he had those dark soulless eyes that are shared by sharks and serial killers.

"Hello buttercup," I said and he laughed.

"You are drunk," he replied his eyes never leaving Haley.

"You are a coward and beat on women," I said and that's when the silence fell over the bar. "It takes a real man to hit a gal half his size."

"You sent that dude to kick my ass," he growled now. "I am going to kill you."

"No you're not, you are going to apologize to my sister in front of everyone here and then walk into traffic."

"Outside," he snarled.

"Alone," I replied and he nodded. He agreed since I had called him a coward in front of all of his friends.

We walked to the back of the bar and out to the alley. My hand went to the stun gun and I was ready to drop his ass the moment we were out of sight. The asshole sucker punched me and it was almost over before it started. Thank god I was wearing the Master collar. I ordered my body to remain conscious. I stood up and waited for him to close ranks again. I managed to duck under his right cross and connect with the stun gun along his right side. He dropped like a rock.

I placed the collar on him and fired it up. I waited for him to regain consciousness. While I waited I directed my body to heal the damage it had done. I didn't know if it would work or not but what the hell. It was worth a try. By the time sleeping beauty woke up the pain was nearly gone. I touched my jaw and I didn't wince in incredible pain.

"NOW, I am going to kill you," he said brandishing what appeared to be a long lethal blade from its sheath.

"Drop the knife," I said and he did. "On your knees and beg for Haley's forgiveness."

"Please Haley forgive me," he said after his knees struck cobblestone.

"You are going to walk into the bar and apologize to her and then walk out into traffic. If she asks me to I will stop you before you come to harm. Now get in there."

The lumbering bulk strode into the bar and dropped down in front of Haley and begged for her forgiveness. She agreed but she was still pressing charges. Dennis nodded and stood up and headed out to the four lane street that ran in front of the bar. I looked at my sister and waited. She bit her lip as she pondered if she should save him or not. His friends tried but it was useless he was just too damn strong. At the very last second she asked me to not to hurt him. I sent the silent command and he returned and plopped down into an empty booth. I joined him in that booth while Haley ordered two more sodas.

I sat across from the bastard that had hit my little sister and looked him in the eye. I activated the fear program and watched his eyes widen. He looked around for the unseen threat but could not find it. I told him to plead guilty to hitting my sister and do his time or else the thing that haunted him would find him and destroy him. He readily agreed. I put him to sleep with a post hypnotic suggestion and removed the collar. I tapped the table with my glass and he woke up. He looked at me and I saw the panic in his eyes.

"I am going to leave now and plead guilty. You won't see me ever again, I promise."

Dennis Reynolds left and true to his word we never saw him again. He turned himself in and changed his plea. However, a day before he was going to be sentenced he changed his mind. He recanted his plea and wanted a hearing. The very next day they found him dead in his cell. He had apparently died of an undiagnosed heart condition. The papers never showed the look of stark terror on his face or heard the testimony of the guard that had found him.

Me, I have a list of eager MILFs to attend to and Haley has more collar designs she wants to sketch for me. Just when I thought I had retired I find a new line of work and pleasure. I am the man that helps a wife or husband become more dutiful and attentive to their spouse's needs. Haley calls me the Sex Whisperer.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers