Doll Empire

Story Info
His life changes after the death of his parents.
2.9k words
4.4
72.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RWMASTER
RWMASTER
11 Followers

Chapter 01 – Legacy

Mornings were still the most difficult part of the day. Waking up to an empty house, without the smell of burnt toast filling the air or the sounds of his old man flipping noisily through the newspaper to greet him, but, rather, waking up to the knowledge that he was alone in the world. The only family he had ever known, gone forever. It all seemed so unreal and he could physically feel the pain gripping his entire body every single day.

Still, reluctantly, Stephen swung his legs over the side of the bed and sat there, dreading the notion that today he would begin packing up his parent's room. He had not been in there since the day following the funeral and had been actively avoiding it for close to six months now.

A gentle knocking pulled him out of his reverie and he looked up to see Sarah standing at his bedroom door, smiling lovingly at him.

"You feeling ready for this?" her voice was sweet and forcibly upbeat.

"Not sure...but with you here it should be easier." It was a lame attempt at acknowledging her constant support over the last few months. The smile on Stephen's lips more for her benefit than due to any real sense of relief or levity. Sarah really was a sweetheart, he thought, an all-American, girl-next-door type with flowing blonde hair and a beautiful smile.

"Well, that's what I'm here for, right?" she replied, gracefully turning on her heels and walking away toward the stairs, her sundress molding to the curves of a body sculpted by years of playing competitive sports, teasing Stephen with the promise of what lay beneath.

'What the hell?!' - The thought of her naked body underneath that dress caught him by surprise, actually making him a bit embarrassed, almost as if he was being improper by thinking of her in that way while preparing to put his parent's belongings away. Yet there was no denying how much he was enjoying watching her walk away. The image of her nude body, with that perfectly round behind and those incredibly long, toned legs hiding her clean, shaved pussy burning in his brain. He could almost touch her.

"Are you coming baby?"

Sarah was standing by the stairs. 'God she looked beautiful.'

"I'll be right there" was the weak reply.

After a quiet breakfast together Sarah cleaned up the table and joined Stephen as he made his way upstairs, holding his hand all along until they solemnly crossed the threshold into his parent's room. A sweet dampness hung in the air mixing in with the smell of his mother's perfume. They quietly got down to business, carefully putting things in boxes as they moved methodically through the room.

They had been at it for a couple of hours and Stephen was almost done clearing out his father's bedside table when he saw the envelope. It was small and square, and entirely unremarkable. It had his name written on it in what looked like pencil, a bit of which came off on his thumb as he unconsciously pulled the envelope towards his chest. A flood of memories nearly overwhelmed him. Snap shots of earlier, happier days spent with his dad fishing and riding bikes by the beach. The sound of his voice resonating in his head as he called his name when he got too far ahead. With these thoughts dancing through his head he gently tore at the seal and pulled out a single piece of paper with what appeared to be his father's handwriting.

"Dear Stephen, I write this note simply to remind you of how much I have loved you and your mother all this years. I know I probably never said it enough, but words never seemed to suffice. All I can hope for now is that you will soon find that you possess, within you, all the tools necessary to gain the happiness that I found with your mother, for your own life.

I love you son."

Stephen was absorbed by the small paper in his hands when the though of Sarah's naked form flashed before his eyes once again. A searing image burning quickly; like black powder. When the image disappeared he found myself staring into Sarah's deep blue eyes, her arms wrapped tightly around him.

The kiss began softly, almost reverential in its intimacy. Sarah's body felt warm and comforting in a way that only comes from years of mutual affection. But there was also something else in that warmth...a different and more intense sort of heat.

The temperature continued to rise and soon they were both holding each other tighter, their mouths locked in a kiss more passionate and animalistic then any they had ever shared before. Stephen could feel the heat coming from Sarah's mouth engulfing his whole body and through the burning haze he felt her hands tentatively reach for his swelling cock, which was straining the fabric his jeans, her chest heaving as she squeezed and pulled at him. His body responded instinctively, his hands reaching for her ass, lifting her onto the tips of her toes, trying to bring her closer than he knew was physically possible, pressing his cock against her cunt, the thin fabric of their clothes the only thing separating the two.

"Fuck." The word surprised him coming out of her mouth. He couldn't remember Sarah ever saying the 'f' word before. "Aah...fuck...mmm" her pelvis grinding against his groin, begging for contact. Well if fucking was what she wanted then that's what he would give her.

He frantically pulled her sundress up and over her hips, desperately trying to get at her panties, planning to pull them down but, before he had time to do anything else, she had already wrapped her right leg around his waist and was frantically fumbling with piece of cotton covering her slit, trying to move it aside so she could get his cock inside her. There was no teasing, no hesitation, she simply pulled her panties aside and pulling his dick out of his pants guided him right into her expectant pussy.

He had never known her to be this wet. Her cunt slick with fluid which easily coated the head of his swollen head making him harder than he could ever remember being and, without needing any more incentive, Stephen pushed into her as deep as he could go, her insides grabbing at his meat like a wet fist.

"Fuck, I love your cock baby." Her breath tickled his ear and her words tickled him elsewhere. Stephen loved dirty talk but he had long ago resigned himself to the idea that Sarah just wasn't 'that' girl. Yet, here she was, lost in the moment. Fulfilling one of his fantasies.

"I love you baby." He muttered as he put his right arm around her body, reaching once more for her ass, his fingers hooking on her panties pulling them farther from her soaking wet pussy and his left hand dug into the flesh of her thigh which was draped on his hip and he began to pump into his girlfriend like he had always wanted to, but had never done before.

"NNNNG! FFFAH!" Her moaning was music to his ears. It filled the room and stoked the fire in his balls, impossibly raising the heat already building there. He, on the other hand, could do nothing but grunt, feeling like he was watching the whole scene happen in front of him. His dick making wet noises as he pistoned in and out of her tight slit all the while Sarah's hands were busy playing with...no, this was definitely not playing. She was torturing her tits through her dress, kneading and squeezing her flesh ferociously; pinching and pulling her delicate nipples through the thin fabric.

Stephen's body was now on auto-pilot, his hand leaving her ass to reach for the shoulder strap on her dress and pulling it down her arm, revealing a gorgeous pale breast now covered with red marks were her hands had broken some capillaries, its beautiful pink nipple erect and hard as a pebble. The sight of her continuing to pull and pinch it with such ferocity left him breathless.

He continued pumping harder and faster in and out of her cunt until he began to feel Sarah's body tensing in his arms and her pussy walls began contracting around his dick like those cuffs they use at the doctor's offices to measure blood pressure, making him harder than he had ever been before. He could tell that she was close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" The words rushed from Sarah's lips and her eyes locked onto his as she readied herself for what was to come. Wrapping her arms around his neck for leverage she raised herself slightly and with a swift motion impaled herself on his cock and she began to ride her orgasm, moaning loudly, her face inches away from his her pussy relentlessly trying to draw him further in and to push him out all at the same time. Stephen was blissfully aware of her juices, running out of her cunt and dripping down his ball sack while she slowly gyrated her hips, trying to prolong the pleasure visibly ripping through her.

The orgasm lasted a minute or two and as she slowly came down from her high she briefly pulled away and looked at him with a singular look in her eyes. The look was not of surprise or fear but rather something in between. Her body seemed to be on fire and each touch from him made her catch her breath. She continued to stare at him and he watched as her eyes sparkled and the sexiest little smirk he had ever seen began to pull at the edges of her reddening lips. She swiftly fell to her knees and without ever letting her eyes leave his, she put her lips around his cock, swallowing the head and half of his erection in one motion, savoring the bitter-sweet taste of her own cum.

The feel of her lips wrapped around his cock was incredible, she had stopped looking up at him and was now completely engrossed with the task at hand. But she wasn't just sucking him off though. No, this was something else entirely. She was hungry for his meat, that much he was sure of for he had never had anyone devour his cock the way she was doing it right now. He saw her lips open wide and felt her hands reach for his ass and she began to pull him into her mouth, his rod pushing against the back of her throat making her gag a little at the intrusion but never stopping nor pulling back.

Stephen was in heaven, he wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't much care for an explanation either. He simply found himself putting his fingers through Sarah's silky blonde hair, watching his sweet girl try to put more and more of his cock in her mouth, her tits swollen and covered in perspiration. Her moaning sending incredible sensations through his entire body and the look in her eyes once they reopened seemed to beg for more even as she gagged on his rod as he mercilessly rammed it down her throat.

"Oh you fucking slut! You fucking dirty, cock sucking slut!" The words just exited his mouth in a raspy, breathless grunt; his internal censor long ago abandoned as he wantonly continued to face fuck his girlfriend.

"MMMM FUUGGN, OOOH FUUGN!" Her moaning was uncharacteristically loud and wholly unintelligible. Her eyes widening on hearing his words and before he could try to figure out if that was going to put a premature end to the festivities, her hand flew down to her crotch, frantically pulling at her panties, trying to reach her burning pussy which she fiercely stuffed two fingers into as she exploded in a second orgasm, this one obviously unlike anything she could have imagined possible before today; her eyes shut tightly as she rode the waves of pleasure with her fingers making loud wet noises as they went in an out of her soaked cunt, her moans resonating in her mouth and through the dick inside of it.

The sight of his dick buried to the hilt inside Sarah's beautiful mouth, coupled her moans vibrating through it and the newfound knowledge that at this moment she was completely his, proved to be too much for him, so he tightened his hold on her hair and resolved to fulfill at least one more sexual fantasy right then and there.

The pressure building in his groin was unimaginable and her reaction to him calling her a slut was a fuse and after only a second or two he exploded in her mouth. A thick wad of pent up cum came shooting out of him and straight down her throat, which, although willing, was simply not used to that kind of abuse. Sarah choked on the warm cream and with a cough pushed his dick out of her mouth. But he wasn't to be completely denied because with the speed that comes from sheer, red-blooded-lust, he grabbed his spewing dick and without letting go of her silky hair, proceeded to spray the rest of his load on her pretty face.

His cum came in thick, creamy ropes that crisscrossed Sarah's face from her forehead to her neck. Months of pent up semen, sticking to his girlfriends face as she tried to control her coughing and held out her tongue, hoping to catch some of it in her open mouth.

By the time he was finally done squirting on her face, Sarah was wrapping her delicate fingers around his still hard cock and proceeded to clean it up. Her tongue drawing slow, deliberate strokes from his balls to the tip of his head, where she would wrap her lips around it, sucking all that was left in him.

All Stephen could do was look down at Sarah's face covered in cum and watch his softening dick disappear once more into that incredible mouth and he heard himself whisper, "What the fuck just happened?"

Later that night, laying awake in bed, Sarah closely at his side, her thigh resting on his stomach, her hand on his chest; their mixed cum staining the sheets between her legs where it had leaked out of her pussy; her breathing, steady. A familiar monotone. At that moment Stephen couldn't stop thinking about the events of the previous day.

The realization that they had been at least partially naked for the better part of a whole day brought a satisfied grin to his lips. He had thought that after they had finished having sex – fucking was a more appropriate term perhaps – the first time, that they would simply get back to the task at hand, but within a few minutes of his cock finally leaving her lips, he had found myself thinking of her and how hot she had looked while he fucked her and soon afterward they were at it again.

They had sex through out the house. In the kitchen; in the bathroom; in the study and even in the shower – a big no-no so far in their relationship. Not to mention on the bed, on tables and desks, counters and stairs. Against the wall of every room and on the floor of most of them. What had until today been nothing more than fantasies had all turn into a whirlwind of flesh and sex, which Stephen was now trying to resolve in his own head.

It seemed clear that, at the very least, this was uncommon behavior for both of them. Him, too scared and insecure to be this dominating or assertive, constantly afraid that if he pushed too hard he would simply end up losing Sarah. While she had always demonstrated that there were some very clear boundaries determining what he could hope for sexually.

None of that seemed to apply today. Was it just pity that moved her to please him on such an emotional day? Was this break-up sex? Did she plan on dumping him and thought that giving him one last hurrah would make it easier, less problematic for her? The possibilities raced through his head and that last thought brought a smile to his lips as he looked at the girl beside him and the perfect curve of her ass. 'If that was her plan then I think I could live with a break up,' he thought. Little did he know how wrong that would prove to be.

His mind kept racing for a good while longer but at some point exhaustion caught up with him and he drifted off to one of the best and most contented nights of sleep in his life. In that moment, life was good.

* * *

The cold roused Sarah sometime in the middle of the night, the sweat from her body having chilled as she lay naked, her body draped over Stephen's. His breathing was slow and rhythmic, comforting her and bringing a smile to her face. She thought of all they had done that day and she realized with pleasure that she was happy.

Quietly she reached for the cover crumpled at the foot of the bed and pulled it over both of them, inching closer to him until she could feel her naked clit pressing against his thigh and her nipples being tickled by his chest hairs. "I love you," she whispered in his ear and she lay her head back down to sleep.

RWMASTER
RWMASTER
11 Followers