Doll Empire Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning dawns on his new life.
1.8k words
4.4
42.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RWMASTER
RWMASTER
11 Followers

Author's Note: I would like to thank all those who continue to encourage new writers like me. Constructive criticism is always welcome as it will hopefully lead to a better story for both the reader and also myself.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the rest of the journey.

Chapter 02 – Morning

Stephen woke up, relaxed and happier than he remembered being in quite some time. The smell of sex still filled the air, mixing in with the sweet smell of soap coming from the steamy bathroom.

Memories of the previous day came rushing back, filling his head with images of Sarah in various states of undress, her skin glowing and terse to the touch. Her long legs wrapped around his torso pulling him deeper and deeper into her. Her husky moans rang in his ears, causing his dick to twitch under the covers. She looked so perfect, her body so smooth and long, sculpted by years of dedicated volleyball and dance practices. The images were so real that he felt he could once again touch her. His hand tentatively began to reach out when through that happy haze of sleep he saw Sarah emerge - as if by magic - from the steam. A glistening revelation, stepping out of his dreams and into his room, sunlight bouncing off her still damp skin, her breasts standing firm and proud as she dried her hair with a towel.

"Good morning baby." Her voice was so sweet and tender and her eyes seemed to have developed a richer, deeper shade of blue overnight, her hands still held high above her head as she wrapped a towel around it stretching her body upwards, making her look like the muse that must have inspired the early Greek and Italian masters.

When she reached his bedside she leaned into him easily - her perfect tits hanging firmly from her chest, her nipples red and perky - and planted a kiss on his lips as deep as he could remember ever sharing with anyone in his life. Their tongues chased each other in their mouths as her hand reached down to grab his morning erection giving it a playful squeeze.

"God, I love your cock!" The ease with which she said this as she pulled away from him struck him.

"I wish I could have it inside me all the time." This time not satisfied with shocking Stephen with her words, she proceeded to put her lips on the tip of his cock and casually gave it a loving smooch.

Maybe she said something else after that, maybe about work or school or something, but all he could process at that point was the sight of her perfect ass swaying majestically, her still swollen lips peeking between her legs as she walked away.

The rest of the morning was spent in a fog that not even an extra long shower could dissipate. Shaving, dressing, breakfast, all part of the same dream, throughout which Stephen kept looking at Sarah and imagined doing all sorts of dirty and nasty things to her.

Finally, Sarah gathered her things and headed for the door.

Stephen had always had a thing for beautiful women in business attire and always thought that Sarah looked stunning in them. Today she was wearing a crisp, short sleeved white blouse that hugged her incredible figure - making her tits look at least a cup size larger than the 34B he knew them to be, heaven bless whomever invented the push-up bra, he thought - which she had tucked into a charcoal, knee length pencil skirt that molded to her hips and ass and seemed to extend those already impossibly long, bare legs even more; all leading to a sexy pair of three inch, purple suede pumps that matched the color of her barely visible and magical bra.

That flashing again. Sarah's legs wrapped around his hips as he pumped in and out of her repeatedly; fiercely pushing her against the wall, her skirt bunched up around her waist, her hair flowing loosely, her bra and blouse hopelessly trying to contain her tits.

When he came to, "Come here" was all he needed to say. The look in his eyes or the smile on his lips must have meant something to Sarah, because her eyes locked onto his and her coy smile gave way to a complicit grin.

"I don't think we have time for..." she never got to finish that sentence as he pulled her firmly into his arms and roughly pressed his lips against hers.

She felt him fumbling with the bun in her hair and instinctively reached up and loosened her golden mane, some of which he quickly grabbed between his fingers eliciting a little yelp-slash-moan to escape her lips.

There was no foreplay. No hesitation of any sort. He undid his trousers while she pulled frantically at her skirt, lifting it past her hips and he guided his dick around her panties to her already moistening pussy.

"FUCK!" That was all he could muster; his groan lost inside her mouth, the sensation of his cock pushing past her still swollen lips setting him on fire.

"AAAH FUUUCK MEEE! His grip on her hair tightened when he heard her cry out and he both pushed and pulled her back against the wall, exposing her pale neck to his hungry mouth and he began to pump into her like she was a high-class hooker.

He knew right away that he wasn't going to last long. The feeling of absolute control and ownership of Sarah's body and her wanton responses to his advances were too much for him and he soon felt the pressure in his balls build to a boil. So, before long, without so much as a grunt, he began to cum inside Sarah's cunt. He continued to pump his spewing cock in and out of her as jet after jet of semen flew into her abdomen, with no small amount of incentive from her contracting pussy, the pleasure filling his entire body from his toes to the top of his head.

* * *

Sarah had wrapped her arms around his neck and was holding him tightly as she rode the waves of her own orgasm, reveling in the sensation of his pelvis smashing into hers as his cock, that wonderful, delicious cock, filled her already dripping cunt. Her world was a blur of unbridled lust. She could not remember ever being this...free. She could not recall ever being able to give herself so freely to her own sexuality, relishing the responses that his actions and her own where having on her body. Her nerve centers where going crazy sending signals from not only her clit and nipples but from her kneecaps and elbows and ears and ribs. Her whole body was tingling and at that moment, she realized that she couldn't remember ever been this horny or this happy. Spending the rest of her life like this was all she could imagine at that moment.

* * *

They continued like that for a couple of more minutes. Stephen's dick inside Sarah's pussy as she slowly moved her hips and contracted the walls of her vagina to squeeze all the cum out of him.

When Sarah finally opened her eyes, her breathing fast and ragged, she looked at Stephen and managed to exhale a few quiet words in a sensual, coquettish whisper. "Well, that was lovely." The perspiration was visible on her face and a small rivulet was forming and making its way down her neck and into the valley between her barely contained breasts.

"I'm glad you've given me something to hold me over till I get back" She said in a stronger, slightly steadier voice as she reluctantly pulled away from him, his dick easily sliding out of her slippery slit, her hands lovingly smoothing out Stephen's wrinkled shirt.

When they had separated, she began rearranging her own clothes. After re-tucking in her blouse into the waist of her skirt - and after putting her tits back in her bra - she began to pull her skirt down when she stopped mid action and gave Stephen a wicked little look he had never really seen before.

"Maybe I can return the favor and give you something to hold you over till I get back!" She said, feeling just a little bit naughty.
"I don't think I have the strength to..." He began but stopped mid sentence as he watched her hook her thumbs on her panties and swiftly push them past her hips and thighs and step out of them, one delicate heel at a time.

"Maybe you could hold this for me?" She asked, the now moist fabric hanging casually from her index finger. "I don't think I'll be needing them today."

All Stephen could do was smile and stare as he reached for them. Once the transfer was complete she walked back to the kitchen, her skirt still resting on her hips, that perfect ass again teasing him with its sexy swaying. She stopped by the breakfast bar and reached for a clean dishtowel with which she began to wipe between her legs.

"As much as I love your cum in my pussy, I'm afraid it wouldn't look good to have a stain between my legs while at the office. I'm not sure how Walter would react." Sarah couldn't believe how much her own words were turning her on but she could pretty well guess as to the effect they were having on her dumbstruck boyfriend.

'I bet I know how he would react' Stephen's brain interjected. Walter was a nice enough man, much older than both of them but Stephen was quite positive that he remained above all else, a man, and therefore he was sure he had on more than one occasion thought of taking his beautiful young assistant, putting her on his very beautiful and very expensive antique walnut desk and reliving his days in the Navy, during the war but, none of that mattered now. She was his and he knew it. The thought alone filled him with immense pride and pleasure.

"Well, I really have to go now" She was straightening out her skirt and had began to button up her blouse when he reached over and gently stopped her before she got to the second one from the top.

"Maybe you could give Walter a little something to brighten up his day?" Stephen couldn't give a rat's ass about Walter, he just wanted his girlfriend to look like the fantasies he'd secretly harbored in his mind for all those years.

"Your hair looks better loose anyway and you really need to do those tits some justice by showing a little cleavage, don't you think?"

That playful grin that he was beginning to love pulled at her delicate lips.

"If that's what you want..." her words trailed off as she undid one more button and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "But I really have to go now." She then turned around and walked out the door. The mental image of her bare pussy under that skirt made his dick stir between his legs.

This was shaping out to be a rather spectacular Monday.

RWMASTER
RWMASTER
11 Followers