Doll House - Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, but my new gurl is getting tired... That's ok, there is time for a nap. You have earned it Sami, you certainly have..." I fought desperately against my eyelids as I felt Miss Sterling suddenly lift me by my arms. Even in my trance-like state I was initially shocked by her strength; she lifted me toward her as if I was nothing more than one of her favorite dolls. She brought me in close, passionately kissing me. I returned the kiss as best I could, feeling incredibly sluggish. I felt her tongue intentionally push some small object from my mouth to hers, clearly one object of the kiss... She continued kissing, not allowing the object to transfer and seemingly waiting for me to swallow it. After a few moments, she pulled back, her face glowing as she stared at me. "Sleep now gurl... I will see you soon..."

As a puff of vapor hit my face I slowly lowered toward the floor, into the inviting embrace of the dog bed. I curled up and was slowly swallowed up in darkness, fast asleep.

...

Miss Hunter leaned over me, her breasts grazing my face as she playfully tweaked my nipples. I could feel Miss Sterling's finger tease my asshole, gliding around and just stopping herself from penetrating. The ladies laughed to themselves, chatting nonchalantly about the day's agenda, all the while showering me with praise. "Good gurl..." "What a pretty gurl...""Ah, she likes that, doesn't she, Mistress... Ha!" I found myself in a heightened state of ecstasy, barely able to keep up with what the women were doing.

Miss Sterling made a sly motion toward my cock with her free hand, dancing her nails along the tip. I let out a slight whimper, overtaken by the erotic sensation. Shifting my body weight slightly, I felt Miss Sterling more firmly grasp my cock as her other finger suddenly penetrated from behind. Inhaled sharply as her grip on my cock became vice-like, directing all my attention toward my asshole. I was confused; I wasn't supposed to like this, right? But it was turning out to be wonderful. Miss Hunter smiled widely at me as she pulled away, letting Miss Sterling have total control.

"So long, honey," she cooed, almost as if I were her child. "You're in good hands now... I just know that you're gonna be great!" She let out a small chuckle and faded away into darkness...

Slowly I became aware that the darkness was reality, and I had been intensely dreaming, my mind reworking the events of the day, with some slight changes. I could feel myself still pulling out of my slumber, yet strangely, some elements of my dream seemed to continue... I thought I could still feel something probing me, gently massaging and keeping me in a subconscious state of arousal. Likewise, the vice-like grip I had experienced in the dream on my cock did not seem to subside... In fact, I was becoming more aware of my cock straining against something, trying to become fully erect.

The grogginess finally began to subside and I pried my eyes open. I was still on the floor of the limousine, facing the driver. I could sense Miss Sterling hunched over me, playing delicately with my ass, moving her finger, in, out, around. It was an incredible feeling, one my cock was trying to react to unsuccessfully. In fact, I could feel a painful straining as the probing continued, around my balls and along my cock.

"Oohhhh..." I moaned and slightly moved my body, torn between the pleasure of Miss Sterling's actions and the pain caused by them to my crotch. I heard Miss Sterling's low chuckle, as she leaned in closer toward my head.

"Yes, hello there, Sami... What a wonderful way to wake up, don't you think?" She sounded more relaxed, more focused. She apparently had been enjoying the ride. How long had we been driving, anyway...? "We are about ten minutes from our destination, gurl... Don't worry, you've only been out for perhaps half an hour... Another lovely little drug my research and development departments have been able to come up with. Amazing, isn't it?" She beamed as her finger suddenly pushed into me with more force, causing me to groan with simultaneous pain and pleasure. I instinctively lifted my skirt to move toward my crotch, as the pain began to come further into focus as the drowsiness wore off. A strange, unnatural bulge protruded from my panties, everything looking bulkier than before...

"Hmm, Sami... whatever could that be?" Miss Sterling teased in a mocking tone, letting out a giggle and rubbing rapidly against my prostate. Her playfulness was driving me borderline delirious as I let out another moan, wincing from the pain around my cock. I reached to pull the panties away from the bulge. To my surprise, I saw some sort of device that wrapped around my cock; it appeared to be made of pink plastic or some related material, and wrapped around balls like a snug cock ring as well. My balls were already turning a slight blue color from the stimulation Miss Sterling continued to provide, while my cock helplessly fought against the cage, achieving only a partial, and painful, erection. The top of the device had some sort of extra housing on it; my finger brushed over the top and side of the housing, finding a lock core...

"Yes my dear Sami, I'm afraid that is on quite permanently for now... at least, as far as you're concerned." She smiled wickedly at me as our eyes met, hers twinkling with passion and mischief.

"But I don't understand... what is this...?" I fought desperately against the mixture of sensation in order to speak. My voice wheezed out, barely audible.

"Awww, come now... Not to worry, Sami. It's called a chastity cage, and all my gurls go through this phase at the beginning. I want you to understand: for the next year, while you are mine, everything is mine. Including your cock. I will decide how and when it is used." She pushed deeply into me a she spoke, creating more pain than pleasure. I whimpered slightly from the sudden probing, as this new and unexpected information sank in. "What's that, Sami...? You don't like it? Aww," she feigned an overwrought sense of concern. "Well... you did sign the contract..." her free hand slinked toward the cage, quickly grabbing my balls with force. "And you did seem awfully interested with my...proposal." She twisted slightly as I gave out a slight yelp. She laughed, taking a large hit from her vape and blowing the smoke into my distressed face. "Well. No matter. I can have my driver pull off right here to let you out. We can cancel the contract." She pulled back, sitting primly into the seat. "Of course, if you do break contract, I am under no obligation to protect nor harbor you. You also waived the rights to anything left in my areas of personal or commercial use. You can keep the clothes on now, I suppose... though I will have an assistant bill you for the balance at a later date. Once you find a new apartment, that is.." She said everything matter-of-factly, as if this was a new business transaction.

I felt my stomach drop as she spoke, realizing I was in much deeper than I could have imagined. This stupid chastity cage, or whatever she called it, was part of the deal. The horrifying thought of being dumped on the side of the road, dressed like this, with nothing else! We both knew that was farcical and only a fool would do such a thing. Things were getting crazy... I thought back to Miss Sterling's office - her incredible figure; her amazing ass; even the money... I knew I had to resign myself to whatever she wished. Perhaps there would be some difficult moments to get through, but there was too much riding on this.

"No, Mistress... Please do not drop me off! ...I will stay." My voice sounded weak, defeated. She leaned in ever closer, just above my ear. The tone of her voice changed as she spoke.

"That's it, gurl... You're making the right choice," she whispered, inspiring a certain confidence, even warmth inside me. I felt protected. "The cage is not forever for you; it's just part of the training. I have high hopes for you Sami... before too long, I expect you will require it only rarely." She leaned in and gingerly kissed my cheek. I melted a little bit, my head resting on the floor of the dog bed.

Abruptly, Miss Sterling leaped from her seat, covering my body with hers, as though she'd just pounced on prey she had been watching for hours. Her mouth was centimeters from my ear as she breathed onto me. "There is one simple thing for you to do before our journey begins in earnest," she said quietly, resolutely. "You must trust me. And part of that trust," she whispered, "is to surrender to me." She paused as she leaned even closer to me, her face essentially touching mine. "Do you surrender, Sami?"

I was intoxicated by her presence; her demeanor; her power. Any reservations were dulled by her magnetism. I knew that no matter what happened, it would be a price of admission worth it to experience this journey with her. "I... I surrender, Miss Sterling," I squeaked.

With that, Miss Sterling passionately kissed my neck, followed by a short nibbling of my exposed ear. "Excellent," she mused. My cock continued to strain against the cage at an alarming rate - I wonder if these damn things ever break, I couldn't help thinking to myself.

Miss Sterling situated herself back into the limousine seat, nonchalantly rolling me with her legs to expose my front. She then gently, but absentmindedly began tapping at my cock cage and balls with her boot. She vaped several times in silence before addressing me again, pulling me out of a momentary daze.

"Very well Sami," she said, a little more composed than the more primal attitude she had exhibited earlier. "There are a few more things we will need to go over when we arrive..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes remained focused out the window.

"Speaking of which, it appears we should be pulling up in just a few moments." She looked back down at me. Our eyes locked momentarily, and a large, warm smile crossed her face. We spoke volumes to each other in a brief few seconds, yet our voices never sounded. "Welcome to you new home, Samantha," She finally said, grinning.

The limousine slowly rolled to a stop. From the floor I could hardly see anything outside, though I could see several tree tops not too far off. Miss Sterling pushed my dress back down with her boot as the driver's door opened. I braced myself for the opening of the door; who knew what the future had in store for me? I was about to be introduced to a totally new way of life, one where I hardly in control of myself. This was foreign, exciting, terrifying, all at once. I held my breath as the door opened and I saw, for the time being, anyway... my new home.

12