Doll House - The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dani_Doll
Dani_Doll
138 Followers

"Pull up my skirt, carefully."

"Yes, Miss." I gingerly raised her skirt, revealing a red and black lace thong. The gusset was beginning to soak. She continued to play with my cock as she slightly tightened the grip on my balls.

"Lower the thong so that you may see my ass and nothing lower."

"Yes, Miss Sterling." I could barely speak but managed to gasp it out. I very lightly moved the thong, taking great care to leave the rest of her covered. Within a moment I was staring at the most beautiful ass I had ever seen.

"Sam, show me the respect you think I deserve."

"Yes, Miss Sterling."

I began caressing her asshole with my tongue. I had never rimmed anyone before, but so far this was a good experience. Judging by Miss Sterling's reactions she seemed to agree. I flitted my tongue in and out, attempting to be a thorough as possible. I could hear moans of pleasure in front of me, and the grip on my balls loosened a bit. She continued to play with my cock, to the point where I thought I might explode. I was becoming intoxicated with her taste as we continued, when eventually she started pushing her hips toward my face. I continued my work, moving my tongue at a faster pace to keep in line with her hands.

Suddenly, her grip tightened significantly on my cock and balls, accompanied by a twisting motion. I cried out, only to be stifled by the sudden thrusting of her ass to cover my face. I couldn't breathe and she knew it.

"Mmm, yes.. Are you willing to be my doll? My plaything?" I started to panic as she added more pressure to my face, rendering my attempted gasps for air useless. My arms began waving and I struggled more seriously, but to no avail. Without warning she bucked her hips forward. "LICK! NOW!"

I barely had a moment to recover but immediately got back to work pleasuring her asshole. At the same time, she began jacking me off. I couldn't believe the amount of pleasure the sensations were bringing. Miss Sterling's gusset was soaked through and she began gasping. Again, her hand wrenched my cock and balls and I was plunged back into darkness, unable to breathe. This time, I attempted to continue pleasuring her even though I couldn't get any air. This seemed to have a positive affect but Miss Sterling continued to prevent any airflow. I struggled hard with the rest of my body as my tongue continued diligently.

Just when I thought I was about to pass out, light began flooding my eyes. I gasped deeply for air, taking as much in as I could in huge gulps. After a moment I noticed Miss Sterling was no longer on top of me; in the intervening moments she had recomposed herself with incredible speed, and was smiling widely over top of me, holding her vape, a paper, and a pen. My pants were still undone and there was precum all over my boxers, but I hadn't gotten off.

"Yes, Mr. Watkins..." Miss Sterling voice bristled with energy. "I think you'll do just fine. Sign here if you accept the terms of the agreement."

Without hesitation I took the pen and signed at the bottom of the paper.

"Very well, Mr. Watkins. I am quite pleased by your acceptance." Miss Sterling continued speaking in a pleasant tone but had assumed a businesslike demeanor. "Please do not concern yourself with your vehicle, I will have it moved to a place of safety for the time being. Compose yourself and then head to the receptionist in the lobby - she will direct you to the salon for phase one of your early stage transition. When I see you this evening... you will have begun your journey as Samantha."

I quivered a bit as I zipped my pants back up. Samantha. Miss Sterling let out a delighted laugh upon my reaction. "Yes, Miss Sterling."

"Thank you dearly, Mr. Watkins... I do so look forward to this evening." Miss Sterling closed distance and stopped face to face, our mouths inches apart. She then slowly blew out a long stream of vapor into my face. I froze, soaking up every second of it. After the vapor stopped, she leaned slightly forward and kissed me ever so softly on the lips. She pulled away before I could react, grinning.

"Go now, my doll. I have other business I must attend to."

And with that, I made my way out of the office. Waves of excitement and nervousness made me feel as though my heart would beat right out of my chest as I made my way toward the lobby. What exactly did I just sign up for?

Dani_Doll
Dani_Doll
138 Followers
12