Dollars and Sins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After paying the bill with a credit card, he walked her out to the restrooms, where she peed before the movie. White silk panties – note that did NOT mean she was open to being slightly corrupted! Still, she thought she had saved the date and wouldn't have to return the damned dollar.

Which was good. She didn't want to have to give it back, she wasn't sure she could bear it.

She headed back out of the restroom, and they walked hand-in-hand to the car. He got her door for her again, then drove them to the theater.

He led her to the back of the theater, and they took seats in the corner. As he sat by her, he draped his arm over her shoulder.

Okay ... she was going to have to do the usual kissing that goes on with a date at the theater. She could do that. She already had earlier – hell, she had done it with tongue. In the middle of the night when she couldn't fight the urge anymore. With her son. Her tongue in his mouth, his tongue in hers ...

God help her.

The lights dimmed for the previews, and he started lightly playing in the back of her hair with his fingers, moving them in little motions on her scalp.

The movie started, and she was ready when he leaned over a couple minutes later to press his lips to hers. She did, just ... kissing a few minutes lips to lips.

It was actually her tongue that drifted into his mouth first a few minutes later. She might have curdled in shame that she was the one that turned the kissing French, except it was probably one of that damned dollar deals somewhere along the line that pushed her into doing that. Anyway, it didn't matter, they were flowing their tongues over each other. He licked her lips, then she licked his.

He'd ... you know, better call this a worthy date. Because she wasn't giving back the dollar.

He moved his kisses back along her neckline to her earlobe. God, that thrilled her. She knew it was her son doing this to her, but it was just the way she was built – she loved to have her ears gently played with.

Then he started lightly scratching his fingernails on the back of her neck, and she just ... melted.

She was glad she'd worn the sweater – a thinner blouse, and her nipples would reveal just how excited she was right now.

He moved his mouth back to hers, and his hand cupped the back of her neck and head, and she heard a little squeak somewhere nearby. Then realized it had leaked out of her throat. He moved back toward her ear, playing with it with his lips and tongue, and she stopped caring about the squeak.

Oh Gaawwwd, her son was a good kisser! He made his way, kissing down her neck to where it met the shoulder, pulled her neckline slightly to lightly nip the muscle there, and a shiver rippled through her, dousing her shoulders with gooseflesh as it went.

She pulled her shoulder away from him and replaced it with her lips on his, kissing him back fervently. "I love ... mmm ... you, Rob," she breathed as her tongue moved into and around his mouth, then retreated back into her own to wait for his to follow. It did.

She lost track of time until he finally pulled his lips back from hers. "I'll give you a dollar," he breathed, and her eyes dazedly opened to see his hand holding up a dollar bill, "if you'll let me play with your breasts some tonight."

Ah, fuck it. She almost would have let him even without the dollar at this point. She snatched it and shoved it in her pocket, then returned her lips to his. "I love you, Rob ... mmmmph mmm," she breathed.

His hand moved so slowly up her stomach and ribs that she almost grabbed and pulled it to her tit and placed it there herself. But she waited. He was the man, and she waited for his own good time.

When it finally spread over her breast ... and squeezed it ... her breath came out in a tremble, "Ohgov vavy." She moved her mouth to tongue his neckline, "Ohgod baby, ohgod, I love you," she moaned quietly as he pawed her breast.

By the time he credits rolled and the lights came up, she had no muscles remaining. She was just a puddle in her seat. And lips and tongue. And exquisite sensations.

This perfect contentment, making out and being petted, might be from her son ... but it was goooood.

He pulled back from her as people began to get up, and she just laid there. Gathering her mind where it had been dissolved and scattered, like a little glitter explosion, onto the seats all around their make-out session.

Was it SO bad to make out with your son, she wondered as she mentally gathered pieces of her mind back off the floor around them.

And to let him feel a little boob every now and then?

Were they REALLY hurting anyone when they did that?

And even if they were, did it really matter?

She collected a few more pieces of mind off the back of the seat in front of her.

"Are you ready?" he whispered finally.

"We gotta see," she sighed, still distracted with great peace. "I'm feeling kinda boneless here. We need to see if I can stand."

He helped her up, like a gentleman, from where he'd made her puddle herself in excitement. And her legs held. She was mildly proud of that feat.

He took her hand in his, and they headed slowly out of the theater and to the car.

He opened the door to help her in the car, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and stole a few more kisses, with a little tongue, before sitting in her seat.

Gawwd, this WAS nice. She hadn't been out on a date since the divorce. And she'd NEVER been out on a date like this. Maybe she oughtta be paying HIM a dollar to go out with her.

She giggled to herself. Did she HAVE that many dollars? To pay him for every night for the rest of her life?

Rob got in the car on his side, pulled out of the parking lot, and started driving them home.

She just ... gazed at him. With contented eyes.

Lazily, she reached her hand over and traced the rim of his ear with two fingers. "I love you," she sighed when he looked a question at her.

God, he wouldn't'a had to pay her a dollar to feel up her boobs tonight. She'd'a just let him by that point. But she wasn't going to enlighten him on THAT. The little bastard did NOT need to know that he could just melt her into a puddle by kissing her ears and neck like that.

She was going to hate herself in the morning. She knew that. But hard-ass Madolyn could beat her with a lash tomorrow. Right now, God-I'm-in-heaven Madolyn was wanted to loll around and absorb this wonderful feeling.

When Rob finally pulled back in her driveway, she laid her hand over his. Then thought better and moved it to lay on his chest. Then – oh what the fuck – she wrapped it around the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers that thank him for the best night of her life.

"I had," she breathed when that kiss finally dissolved, "a MOST wonderful night, darling. Thank you, Rob."

With a smile, he kissed her back with a briefer kiss that she just sighed the whole way through, "Thank YOU, Madolyn."

They walked into the house. And she almost hoped that he might– well, he put her to bed alone instead. Which was for the best. Since he was ... her son and all.

But that didn't keep it from being his face that she saw while she touched the very wet place between her legs much of the night.

12