Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Here Cums Santa Clause and other notes.
2.9k words
4.49
10.8k
7

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here Cums Santa Clause

We have so many short stories in no special order that I decided to add this new book of stories, in no special order.

After this story of many years ago, you may find one that happened last year or yesterday.

For those of you who doubt us remembering some of these stories from our teens and twenties, this may help. It seems like right from the start I was sharing things my young bride and I did for fun and excitement. That would have been her wearing revealing clothing, flashing, and sometimes even nude sunbathing and hiking. At the time this seemed quite wild to us and our kinky friends.

We'd tell others what happened at our last campout or small vacation, and even what we did at the local tittie bar last night. These stories extended to a growing list of people we met while camping and then a group known as "Pen Pals" I'd connected with through magazines such as Hustler, Penthouse, and others.

Remember those special magazine sections where couples wanted to swap, men were looking for horny women, and near the bottom just couples wanting to share stories and photos? Well that's where I found a few like-minded couples to share our stories and photos.

Also way before computers and internet, we wrote our stories with a pen on paper then sent them out by US mail. It took weeks to get an answer but we always looked forward to the similar pictures and stories of how they got theirs. Nothing really wild. Mostly topless and a glimpse of a tightly closed pussy now and then.

Being hoarders, we saved copies of those old letters and notes. As we plan to move again, I decided rather than throw them all away, we'd share with like minded people.

This is one of my earlier stories around Christmas time in the 60's. The facts are fairly accurate because I most likely wrote it soon after it happened. I'd liked to saved it until Christmas but we may not be around for another Christmas.

I couldn't help but add a few updates as I reread these stories. Those will be easy to spot. Hope you enjoy a good old fashioned Christmas story of a simpler time in our lives.

A CHRISTMAS STORY

Gather round boys and girls for an old Christmas tale of years ago in a land called Illinois.

Once upon a time there were two young people, Denny and Dollie, who were naughty but nice. Dollie was around 21 years old, finally of legal age and enjoying the freedom of being an adult. Her partner was also enjoying his little Elf and often getting her to be very very bad, in a good way. Actually 18 was legal for females but we felt better now about doing adult things.

It was a few weeks before Christmas and young Denny had recently gone Christmas shopping with his friend Don in the big city not far to the north. Traditionally it was "Men's Nite" all weekend.

At that time most of the finer stores of the city were decorated for the holidays and the sales clerks were mostly cute young females dressed in what could be compared to clothing of ladies of the evening... Prostitutes. This was to entice young men to shop for their wives and girl friends while getting some eye candy.

Mini skirts and plunging necklines were common on the sales clerks. Push up bras and tiny panties for the joy of many young men.

Normally as the evening progressed those cute young sales clerks would get warm and fuzzy all over, causing them to become rather kinky while doing their best to make a sale.

Flirting and flaunting their pretty little bodies to attract the male shoppers to come hither and spend large amounts of hard earned cash for useless clothing and jewelry for their mates back home was the game. (Oh how times have changed!)

This happened for many years on Friday and Saturday evening around the middle of December. Denny and Don had gone for years. But mostly just to window shop, since prices were actually raised during this time.

Maybe a few pair of bikini panties or a nightie, but rarely anything more. I believe that this was why that tradition stopped in a few more years. Most men of all ages were only out for an evening of ogling female bodies.

This event always put Denny in an ornery mood to encourage his own wife to dress like those sales clerks and do some Christmas shopping of their own. He'd also noticed most stores had a Santa Clause where children could sit upon his lap for photos.

The gears were turning in young Denny's perverted head, as the sugar plums danced there too...and a banana could be seen in his pants.

Little Dollie had been dressing quite wildly for many years already as they'd shop and go to the big city strip clubs. Dollie loved giving strangers a glimpse of her titties and tight lipped pussy. It would be easy to convince her to wear something whorish like those sales clerks and do some Christmas shopping over in the big city some evening.

At that time little Dollie was the mother of one but still had the body of a skinny teen with nice firm and perky breasts. They seemed to magically grow during and after our first son was born. Almost too large for her small body yet not that big in comparison to today's phony boobs. It was because of those boobs I turned her into an exhibitionist.

The very next Friday nite Dollie was instructed to wear her best Christmas "slut" clothes. With a smile on her face, Dollie chose a dark green mini skirt and a plunging red shiny satiny type blouse.

This was not just a normal mini skirt or low blouse. The mini was what we fondly called a micro mini. Barely below her cute little 21 year old butt cheeks. Of course there would be no panties or pantyhose for little Dollie. Her legs were slender and still well tanned from the summer sun.

The little red blouse was not only scooped low it had tiny buttons which could be unhooked randomly. Of course, a bra was out of the question. Whatever that shiny thin material was, it was slippery and clung to her firm breasts like Saran Wrap, amplifying her perky yet tiny little nipples.

Little Charlotte was our live in lover, friend, and babysitter. As she often did, Charlotte baby sat our young son so we could have the nite out.

In the good old days the large department stores were multi-story buildings right down town on the main streets of the large cities. We could park right on the street and walk from one store to another.

This was what we did several years in a row before Christmas. The main floor was usually where larger items like appliances and furniture were. The lower level, basement, would be hardware and home improvement.

Often there was a separate floor for ladies wear, men's wear, and the toy department. (This part always reminds me of the English comedy "Are you being Served.")

Our first problem that first year was how to get off the main floor and either upstairs or down. Yes, it was simple enough. There were three choices in the three large stores that I remember, the stairs, the elevators, or the escalators. Easy for me. But Dollie questioned the stairs or the escalator.

Her skirt was already nearly letting her butt cheeks be exposed. When using either the stairs or escalator, her pussy would surely be showing. We wouldn't want that to happen... Heee heee!

Well that was my plan when getting ready for this Christmas shopping trip. I saw no problem with any way Dollie got from floor to floor. Keeping her happy, we first used the elevators.

I'm not sure if she forgot, got used to the cool breeze up her skirt, or began enjoying the attention. Going upstairs or down, we eventually used the stairs and the escalators. Yes, it didn't take long to find out she was being seen in all her spread lipped glory. Dollie loved the compliments.

(This was many years before we even knew what the word exhibitionist meant. )

But this is a Christmas tale. Let's get Christmasy. What better way than to have Dollie sit on Santa's lap and tell him how good she's been?

We waited until most of the kids had gone, closer to closing time. Second floor, toy department. Santa's display was set up in a far corner making it fairly isolated from other shoppers. We got a break. Very few people around, no kids nearby.

I remember Dollie's first time sitting on Santa's lap dressed that way. We were inexperienced so figured her doing a little Santa flirting and flaunting might be a way to get started.

I convinced Dollie to unhook the top button on her already booby revealing blouse. I figured nothing would happen except maybe a little more cleavage. I was right. Sort of!

I don't think Santa was very old. He seemed very interested in this little girl flirting with him. When he asked Dollie if she'd been bad or good she said something like " I'm always bad and most men think that's good." I don't remember who's idea it was for Dollie to sit on that Santa's lap. But it happened.

That already too short skirt caused Dollie to be sitting bare assed on Santa's leg. His glove covered hand automatically went to her leg. It soon crept up near her thigh.

This all happened in seconds and was many years ago. I still can see Dollie's right tittie slip out for Santa to see as they talked about her behavior this past year.

I don't think Dollie even noticed the whole tittie being exposed. I loved satin after that! Santa said something to her and he slipped her boob back into her blouse the best he could. I'll swear he squeezed and fondled it at that time. Wearing his big red and white gloves Santa really didn't get too feel much. It was the thought that counted.

All over in a few minutes. Santa had given Dollie a candy cane. As she stepped down she dropped it. Right there in front of Santa Clause Dollie bent over and picked her candy cane up off the floor. What a view Santa must have gotten. I suspected Dollie did that on purpose but as far as I remember she never admitted she did.

SANTA #2

We were both very pleased with our first Christmas Elf shopping adventure. Especially Dollie's visit with Santa. Giggling all the way down the sidewalk, we went into the next large department store. Pretty much set up the same way.

It was getting close to closing time. Good in that there were not many children anyplace in the store, or adults for that matter. We hurried to the toy department, hoping we could meet Santa. We were in luck. Maybe!

We met Santa walking down an isle from his Christmas display. Dollie told him she wanted to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas.

Santa #2 looked her over and told us he was sorry, we'd have to come back tomorrow. We fibbed. Yes, we did. We lied to Santa Clause. Told him we lived too far away and couldn't make it back.

I'm not sure but I believe Dollie had unhooked the top buttons again and both tits were nearly completely exposed. Her skirt even seemed shorter to me. Possibly she'd pulled it up as we rode the elevator up to the toy floor.

Santa was liking what he saw and agreed to go back to his chair to listen to Dollie's Christmas wishes. Neither of these times was Santa's helper and photographer there. Probably a good thing.

This Santa didn't have his heavy gloves on. Apparently he'd removed them because he was off duty. Like the Santa before, Dollie sat bare assed on his right leg. Both boobs now out enough to expose hints of her small pink nipples.

Must have been cool in there. I remember her nipples sticking out extra firm. Santa also noticed and mentioned to her she must be cold. When she said yes he placed his left hand on Dollie's left leg, rubbing it. As his hand worked its way up toward her crotch Dollie moaned and told Santa she was getting warm. Remember, this Santa was not wearing gloves and no other man had touched her between the legs.

Keep in mind this happened many years ago. Actually most of these notes are 50 or more years old. But my notes helped. So it wasn't as if we forgot everything.

I'm guessing what was said. I'm sure this is very close. As Santa asked Dollie all of those normal Christmas questions she told him she tries to be good. But men like him make her act bad.

Seems like Santa asked what she meant by that. Dollie responded that when men stare at her she flashes her boobs and raises her skirt. If they touch her boobies she looses control and begs them to touch her more.

By then both tits were fully exposed from her wiggling on Santa's knee. Did I mention I love satin? Several other male shoppers were staring.

Santa's hand was very close to Dollie's nearly exposed crotch. With his right hand Santa squeezed Dollie's boob then slipped them back inside her blouse.

He said something like we could all get in trouble if the wrong people see these. The young men watching stood closer together and told us they'd block the view in case someone came around the corner. Seems like Santa said HO HO, slipped one of Dollie's tits back out, and played with it a bit.

Not sure whether it was Dollie who did it or Santa. Her tiny skirt was now up enough to reveal her bare little beaver and Santa was rubbing it. Briefly Dollie spread her legs to display her slightly spread lips to Santa, me, and half dozen young men.

From no one to an ever larger crowd made this scary to me. Seems like it was me who said we'd better go before we get in trouble. Dollie kissed Santa on the cheek, rubbed his crotch, and stepped down.

Again she bent over to expose her spread cunt to everyone there. This time there was no doubt she did it on purpose, as she pretended to adjust her spiked heels.

(I miss her wearing spiked high heel shoes!)

The men thanked us, as we hurried to the elevator. At least two of the young men got on the elevator with us. Rather than hit the DOWN button to go one floor down, I hit FOUR to go to the top floor.

This gave us some play time. I told the two young guys that our Christmas gift to them is for them to fondle Dollie's boobs as we go up then back down to ground level. To show that it was okay, Dollie pulled her tits out and smiled.

Another surprise. As a stranger fondled each boob, the elevator again stopped on the toy department floor. Santa got on! In the few minutes it took to get down to the street level, Santa rubbed Dollie's pussy, the two other young men each squeezed and rubbed a tit.

I can still here Dollie saying "see I'm always a bad girl."

As we walked out onto that downtown city sidewalk in the cold all the guys told Dollie "No, you are very good little girl."

They all thanked us, telling us good nite, and don't ever change. 50 years later and she still hasn't changed. Dollie told me Santa can't be too old. He had a hard on!

Several days later we went back to the big city and visited the third large department store and a few smaller ones. Not sure if Dollie got to sit on another Santa's lap that year. But we had many repeats for years after in those stores and others in the big city and other smaller towns around the mid west.

In a way this doesn't count. Dollie also sat on lots of skinny Santa's laps in those two-bit strip clubs and neighborhood bars.

( new note... We learned over the years that the small neighborhood bars on the seedy side of the big city and other small towns were best for flashing and teasing games.

These were the places that the low life, voyeurs, perverts, and men looking for prostitutes hung out. We fit right in.

Can't remember ever cops being there or anyone complaining about what the strippers or female customers did while inside. With this in mind, it's no wonder Dollie got felt up and propositioned so often. She looked, acted, and dressed like a whore.)

In those places, pulling boobs out and fondling were expected by those mostly skinny young Santa's. We have no idea how many of them played with her tits over many years as drunken perverts watched and cheered the Santa's on.

A few even fingered her openly with approval from men and women customers. This was something Dollie said she'd never allow. But it was no secret by then that once she got her titties fondled and stared at she gave in to a lot more. Me, I just smiled and watched.

Dollie says she can hardly wait to move back home and sit on Santa's lap. I wonder if any of those sleazy strip clubs are still there? Yep, fifty plus years and she's still being bad. ... Or good!