Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 07

Story Info
A little series called GOT CAUGHT "A".
1.7k words
4.27
6.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GOT CAUGHT"A"

Some say if you don't get caught you're not doing it right. With that thought in mind here are a few short stories where we got caught. There are more. Still we never really go into trouble. Often just the opposite.

INDIANA-----I'm picking a few Midwestern states where we've played our games.

Yes, we got caught playing sex games many times while camped in northern Indiana and north central Indiana. But, most times we planned it!

The place we spent many summer vacations and extended weekends was Indiana Dunes State Park. There are many games and stories to tell. But I will write about a few that happened in the early and mid-sixties when we got caught in Indiana.

We were in our early twenties and in what now seemed to have been our period of experimenting. We were ornery, kinky, and daring. Yet still learning and maybe a little bashful.

A lot of the games we tried back then we learned from watching others in their teens to maybe early 40's. It was also one of our first experiences watching lesbians at play.

Our first few camping trips to the Dunes was with our 1954 Ford car and a decent sized wall tent. Eventually we had a new 1965 Mustang fastback and small pop-up camper. Very few people had even mid-sized RV's back then. Camping was still basic.

We were used to wearing very skimpy bikinis in public by this time. We had been camping and fishing in central Illinois and up at Illinois Beach State Park for years dressed that way. Illinois Beach was also a very large and crowded Park and campground getting us used to wearing very little.

So by this time, in the 60's, the stares and giggles didn't bother us. In fact, we enjoyed the numerous compliments. All of these Dunes State Parks are around lower Lake Michigan.

We were also good at locating secluded areas of beaches to walk nearly nude. I'd dangle my dong out the top or the crotch of my small swimsuit. Dollie wore a string type or other small bottom, and no top, as soon as we were away from larger crowds. Small groups or a few people didn't bother us.

We also sometimes sunbathed near main beaches, yet up along tree and shrub lines for semi privacy. These areas are where we got our first education watching teenaged and 20 something's lesbians at play. At first, those girls were spotted lying near where we were sunbathing, hiding under beach blankets or large beach towels.

Dollie, as well as many of those teeny boppers were topless. I'd have my tiny bikini bottom rolled and folded to basically a thong. Perhaps our appearance turned them on.

We actually didn't know that they were all girls at first, since some were under the towels. But as they got into their sex acts, the towels or blankets often got knocked off. And when they saw we were enjoying their performances, they would usually remove the covers.

We watched girls eating girls. Girls using dildos and other objects on each other, girls kissing, and girls being girls- lesbian types! As days passed, and we often watched, they became more daring. Needless to say, it became very kinky and entertaining. Soon I was masturbating Dollie and she was masturbating me, as many of the lesbians watched us too.

This seemed to happen in a few general areas for many years in a row. We made a special point in sunbathing there a few hours at least a few days of our vacations. We actually became summer friends with many of those young lesbians. No, Dollie wouldn't play games with them. I was willing. But they preferred girls! Perhaps that's why they were called lesbians!

This next description is also in other stories. I feel it necessary to paint the visual pictures of our games. My normal tan line was about one half inch wide on the sides and was just above the base of my penis. In the rear it was an inch below my butt crack.

By spring my prick was as dark brown as the rest of my body because I sunbathed with it out of my tiny swimsuit at home and in secluded places. I was proud of my tan line and made a point of keeping it. Yet, fearing complaints or arrest, I was careful where and who I exposed my cock to.

Surprisingly, gals of all ages actually asked me to hang it out to sunbath. I also made a game of this. Sometimes I'd make them beg me to hang it out. Other times I would tell them that because of possible arrest they'd have to pull it out themselves if they wanted me to have it out. Worked often!

I always covered my ass, even when it was exposed! It's much different for men to be exposed than women. They complain about the topless laws, they should walk in our shoes for awhile.

Buying me special small bikinis was Dollie's job. They had to be bikini style or smaller and easy to roll and fold to my tan lines. Also they had to be made of a stretchable material for my decent sized penis and inevitable erections that always happened around semi-clad beautiful gals.

That's another thing women don't have to worry about! More times than I wanted, I had to lay on my tummy or run into the water, as my snake came out to look around! In the case of watching those lesbians perform, I usually had to turn and lay on my stomach.

As a horny young pervert, I also had a game. I'd dig out a small hole in the sand and place my hard-on in it. Yep, I'd pound sand while watching young gals play with each other. Dollie would giggle.

What's all this have to do with getting caught? Nuthin really, except we were catching others. We'd also walk for a mile or more up the north shoreline of the park, beyond the park property line. Of course, the farther we'd walk, the less people there were.

I wrote about voyeurs in places like these in other stories. We were always looking for nice trails to follow into the brush or wherever they wandered.

We discovered a few narrow paths that went out to parking lots near a small town. Found out that locals would park there and come into the State Park free to swim and sunbath.

Also we accidentally discovered couples having sex right along the small trails, sometimes in a small opening next to a trail. Even some right in the middle of the secluded trail.

This happened more often than we expected. Usually the young couples stopped what they were doing and buried their faces in blankets or towels till we passed. Occasionally some just ignored us and went at it hot and heavy as we walked around and sometimes partially over them.

You guessed it! Dollie and I always seemed to get hot and horny at those times. We also thought this was a cool way to really be exhibitionists. Yes, we'd both exposed our organs many times in the past. By "accident", and on purpose, many places. But fucking in public was something new for us! Well, not exactly true. We'd been doing it in lakes, pools, and hot tubs for years. But this was gonna be right out in the open on the sand!

We were not like most of those other couples... we wanted to be seen. Then again, maybe they'd planned to get caught also! We would stand near one end or the other of a short narrow trail, out of sight, and wait for couples, or one or two young men, or women to approach. Then we'd hurry to our preplanned fucking place and go at it.

I'd place Dollie in just the right position for the best view of us both screwing. The different expressions and comments were fun and made playing this game even more exciting. Still, at times, people would turn and hurry back in the other direction.

I have no idea how many times, or how many years, we played that little intercourse game. But we never had a bad experience doing it. Sometimes we were embarrassed! We had people stop and watch! But that made playing those games even more exciting. We were learning by trial and error.

I say "those games" because we'd do different things at other times. Dollie would be on her knees sucking my cock or jacking me off. I'd be eating her pussy or masturbating her. Maybe I'd only be fondling her boobs and rubbing her pussy. But it was fucking her, or her fucking me, in all sorts of positions that got the most attention and great comments. Yes, offers too!Offers Dollie always turned down!

These games were also performed farther north in some famous Michigan Dunes. In fact, the isolated trails and longer secluded beach area proved even better for our games. Again, this was where we first discovered voyeurs. We were embarrassed the first few times. But, like good little exhibitionists, we learned to use them to our advantage.

There were many other places in Indiana where we played our games... and played our getting caught games. In fact, we actually did get caught several times that summer.

Once was at Bass Lake State Park. The campground was across the highway from the lake and beach. No lifeguards were on duty that evening so no swimming was allowed.

But it was hot and we were too. It was just getting dark out. We went into the lake only up to our waists. Next thing that happened, we were making mad passionate love in the water. Out of nowhere a young pretty female lifeguard-ranger was standing nearby. She informed us that we were not supposed to be in the water. And we definitely were not supposed to be doing THAT!

After she laughed and warned us about possible fines, she told us to hurry, finish our job, then get back to the campground. Yes, we did get caught in the act!