Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 08

Story Info
We Got Caught and More "B".
1.7k words
3.8
5.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OHIO Pen Pals

That weekend stop at Bass Lake, in Indiana, was just one stop in our summer trip to the far eastern side of Ohio from our home in central Illinois. We had a kinky summer planned ahead. We were going to visit with a couple we'd met from a Penthouse Forum book. One of those TV guide sized books where people want to meet others for various things... Yes sex things.

We made friends because we had become pen pals concerning taking tittie and other intimate pictures of each other and sharing them through the mail. After writing dozens of couples, we narrowed our list down to only two couples. Everyone else eventually wanted to swap or have sex of some kind. We were only into taking and sharing pictures.

We actually liked this couple and seemed to understand one another. We drove our motor home 300 miles to the far east edge of Ohio to meet them. When I chose pen pals my limit was 300 miles apart in case we might eventually meet. They were at the edge of our limit.

This would have been the summer of 1979 since we didn't yet tow a car. Bought 1977 motor home in 1978 and made first vacation trips that year to Wisconsin and Iowa. I was 40 if anyone is keeping score. No, I don't have a super great memory. I just use vehicles and other events to remember.

Plans had been made that winter and we were all looking forward to a kinky summer vacation. Still not trusting to stay with them, we camped in a nearby State Park. The pictures of Sadie and Art were nothing like the fat slobs we met at his mobile home repair business! Apparently they were taken many years earlier.

Sadie, I'll call her, did most of the writing to us... to me actually. This was back when we still used pen and paper, envelopes and stamps. Sadie had often described herself as dressing very wild and having nice large breasts. In those pictures she did. But found later they were being held up with her fat arms to look firm and full. Yes I'm politically correct.

Before going to the campground, I first stopped at their business, an old gas station converted into an RV repair business. They picked up new motorhomes at a nearby factory and delivered them all over the United States. They'd tow a car to return home. Supposedly those were times Sadi flashed a lot.

I parked our motor home next to several others and went inside to let them know we had arrived and to see who we'd been writing too for nearly a year. When we met, I wore very short shorts and a tank top. My penis was partially dangling from a leg of my shorts. When getting out of the RV, I purposely pulled the shorts up to let it hang out.

Dollie wore a very short mini skirt and some sort of tittie showing top. Dollie also pulled her skirt up for a pussy and ass showing view. (Remember, we had been swapping intimate photos for a year and had told these friends we dress this way.)

We hadn't thought of it or expected it. There were several young male employees staring at us when we walked into the shop. Very embarrassing for both of us as they giggled and made nasty remarks.

Art, I'll call him, wore jeans and a dirty tee-shirt. But they were at their shop so we understood that. The real turn off about Art was the large black cigar in his mouth and 300# blubber body! Not the Art we saw in those pictures.

Sadie knew we were arriving and promised to be wearing something like she often described in her letters. Sadie told us she often dressed wild to tease the employees. Sadie was dressed pretty much like Art... and was built much the same! No, not really anything like her pictures or discriptions.

Keep in mind, these are the kinds of friends you may meet when you visit your sexy internet friends! Ya just never know! Plans now were made to meet after work at the State Park nearby where we'd be.

At this time we were not towing a car so were happy that they offered to drive to scenic places to do some photo shoots. That was our intended plans before even leaving home.

But suddenly our newest plans were to get the hell away from there! Still, 300 miles to visit, we'd see what happens. Dollie and I were already dressed for games and photos. Sadie and Art promised to also dress for the occasion. Yea right.

We went to the campground, found a nice site, and waited. Later Dollie and I walked out of the campground and down the short entrance drive at the time Art and Sadie were to arrive. Oh yea, we had both pulled our clothing down to a more respectable length.

We were trying to picture that fat assed gal in hot pants or a halter top. We soon got a very different picture. Art and Sadie both wore long baggy Bermuda shorts. Art may have changed to a different greasy dirty tee shirt. But not sure.

Remember, this was a hot July afternoon. Sadie wore an oversized grey sweatshirt. Yea, I remember things like that! It was a disappointment! This was the same gal who bragged in letters about flashing and wearing revealing clothing most of the time.

As Dollie and I sat in the back seat of their car, we were both exposed more than we cared to by this time. My cock was at least halfway out of my shorts leg. Dollie's pussy showed and both titties were hangin free. It's just the way it was, considering what we wore.

Sadie was turned sideways, taking in the view from up front. Art tilted the inside mirror and the car was weaving as he also stared at Dollie. Art was still sucking a discusting big black cigar.

Okay, we were there to show off and tease our pen pals. So we were livin up to our part of the deal. They drove to a small park with a nice covered bridge. A semi-secluded place where they supposedly had done many photo shoots with others.

No other vehicles in the small parking lot and no one around. Maybe we still can get some tittie and pussy pictures of Sadie and Dollie together in front of and on the covered bridge and other scenic things in this park.

Art and I discussed various poses, as we walked to the bridge. By this time Dollie already had her top off. But beg as we might, Sadie wasn't budging. By this time, I was almost hoping she wouldn't strip anyway!

Seemed like an hour of pleading with Sadie, photo shoots by me and Art of Dollie and the covered bridge, when Sadie finally pulled her large sweatshirt up, revealing two medium sized pendulous mushy lookin pale white boobs.

No nipples were visible at that time. They were hiding beneath those titties. But in seconds, her top was down, without either of us getting to even point our cameras in her direction. More talk about why we drove 300 miles to the east edge of Ohio and more pleading with Sadie to stand next to Dollie for a few tittie and pussy pictures.

It didn't take long to find out from Sadie that there would be no pussy pictures of Sadie. So we decided that there would be no pussy pictures of Dollie either, explaining to Art why.

Finally Sadie stood next to Dollie and was ready to bare her boobs for some photos. She still wasn't willing to take that sweatshirt of, just pull it up.

About the time Art and I began shooting pictures, a cop walked up from out of nowhere. Lucky he was a friend of Art and Sadie's. We all got an ass chewing and politely asked to leave the park.

Yep, got caught that time. Ya know, to this day I can't remember if I got any tittie pictures of Sadie, or not! 300 miles at 7 MPG for that! Glad gas was cheaper back then.

Here is a little follow up about Sadie and Art.

We had planned on staying at that campground for at least a week, playing games and taking pictures with our pen pals. But first thing the next morning we pulled out.

There were other things about that couple that turned us off. Talk of Sadie having sex with other men. Pictures on their office wall to prove it. We went on into Pennsylvania instead, for the rest of our vacation. I got a bigger thrill looking at old Mac trucks and antique gas pumps!

There's still more about Art and Sadie. Sadie kept writing to us explaining that they were into swapping and other sex games. Sadie wrote that she often had sex with the employees while Art watched. Seems as though this caused a fast turnover of employees after wives found out. Wonder why? Naked pictures of a younger Sadie and employees were taped to the walls of their office for anyone to see.

Sadie kept writing long after I stopped writing back. Later letters told of Art leaving her and how they had planned on swapping with Dollie and I while we were there on that vacation. Often wondered how a fat bashful woman could have sex with others as her husband watched, yet was too shy to expose her boobies for a few pictures!

Sadie even made plans to come to Illinois and visit us for sex. In fact, Art wrote warning me when she was on her way. He told me how Sadie just had to have me while Dollie watched. We went camping that weekend. Don't know if Sadie really came to our house to visit or not.

Every pen pal couple that we had become friends with in that Forum about swapping photos eventually wanted to swap wives or have other group sex. There were other groups they could have written for those games.

That was the only time I answered one of those adds. Never again!