Doll's House

Story Info
Girls who are watched become the watchers.
12.3k words
4.51
62.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana and her sister Jordan have lived together for the last two years, as soon as they were both old enough to afford their own place. It was not that they had a problem living with their parents, no their parents have always been a lively energetic couple that are young at heart, keen to encourage and support their daughters' interests. It's been the discovery of the other sex that had broadened the girls' horizons. As Jordan was always keen to point out there is only so much you can do at home, after all it is your parents house.

When Jordan began college a year after Diana, they immediately moved into an apartment together. However the rent for their run down apartment was ridiculous and soon the benefits of freedom were shadowed with the lack of comforts. Simple luxuries that they had always taken for granted such as hot running water, bright airy rooms with waterproof ceiling.

So when the offer to live rent-free in a large luxurious house, with its own swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi, both girls were more than interested. The only catch was that the house was rigged with various cameras that were linked directly to a web site on the net. They understood the deal on offer. For the comforts of this luxurious house and a weekly payment, all the girls had to do was allow the outside world to watch their every movement.

As there were cameras in every room, even in the bathroom and bedrooms, the girls would be tracked doing everything they did in the house. Although it would mean that everyone in the world who was a member of site could watch them, both girls thought of how this deal would pay their way through college and then some.

Both Diana and Jordan had taken to their new lifestyle with ease. Even within the first days of moving in the girls would enjoy playing up to the camera. As this was work they would now spend longer in the shower, washing their bits with greater pleasure. They knew that millions of surfers might be watching, and this exhibitionist nature was exciting. Jordan told her sister many times that she felt soo naughty, knowing that voyeurs might be masturbating each time she was washing or even when she went to the loo.

As the site owners had predicted the web site was becoming very popular and the girls were an immediate success. The girls received e-mails from the punters begging them to do various acts for them. If the girl's performance in front of the camera increased the number of members, then there would be a bonus payment paid out to the girls. However, as the girls contract was only to be watched they did not have to do anything they chose not to. At first they had been reluctant to do more than allow them selves to be watched, but thing were to change.

One afternoon while Jordan was home alone she walked passed the computer that displayed member's comments and suggestions. Its bleeping drew her attention. There on the screen was a message from an online voyeur currently watching her in the house, going by the name of Horny Toad.

HORNY TOAD: YOU'RE A FINE LOOKING WOMAN! HORNY TOAD: I ENJOY WATCHING YOU. HORNY TOAD: HOW ABOUT TAKING OFF THAT DRESS AND SHOWING A LITTLE ASS?

She read the message and let herself enjoy a smile. Then she looked directly into the camera above the screen, pouted her lip and blew the online audience a kiss. Just as she was about to turn away from the screen another message appeared on the screen.

HORNY TOAD: AREN'T YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR DRESS OFF FOR ME?

Jordan was feeling particularly teasing that afternoon and decided to interact with the voyeur, even though this was optional. She looked coyly at the screen with a thoughtful expression, like she was pondering the request. Then after what seemed like forever, she slowly typed her reply, even though the voyeur could have heard her every word.

J BABE: WHY SHOULD I TAKE MY DRESS OFF?

Her answer was quick to appear on the screen.

HORNY TOAD: I WATCH YOU EVERY DAY, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! HORNY TOAD: I WANT TO SEE YOU NAKED FOR ME.

Jordan thought about this stranger, like many others sitting beside their computer screens watching her, hoping to convince her to do something erotic and exciting. After a moment she typed her second reply.

J BABE: WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?

HORNY TOAD: I WANT YOU TO PERFORM.

The message caught her imagination! She knew that there was good money to be earned if members stayed online to watch her. So far Diana had been reluctant to do anything more than live in the house, letting strangers watching them getting undress, using the bathroom or wandering about naked.

Jordan knew Diana wanted to play it by ear, after all they had only been living in the house for a few weeks. Although she wondered what Horny Toad might have in mind and decided to ask.

J BABE: HONEY, WHAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE?

HORNY TOAD: I WANT YOU TO STRIP AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF!

J BABE: YOU ARE A HORNY TOAD.

HORNY TOAD: YES BABY, I NEED TO CUM WHILE I WATCH YOU.

Jordan was feeling a little naughty and she always liked the idea of others masturbating because of her. So before she could change her mind or before Diana would return she decided to accept the request.

She stepped away from the screen and walked towards the stereo system in the corner of the room. While selecting a CD from the rack she bent down allowing her short summer dress to ride up her ass. The camera zoomed in capturing in her long slender legs standing tall in her high heal sandals. The outline of her thong could be seen between her firm thighs just below the dress hem.

At another angle a camera captured her from the side bent over, her heavy chest bulging from the neckline of her dress. She stood seductively with her back arched allowing her ass to flirt with the audience online. She delayed over her choice, beginning to sway her hips and suck on her finger like a sweet innocent girl.

After a long seductive moment Jordan placed her choice of music in the stereo system and hit play. As the beat began to kick in the cameras in the room followed her every move. Playfully she danced around the room allowing her movements to be influenced by the tempo. She looked so beautiful dancing to the calypso music playing, swaying her hips and jolting her pelvis. Every so often her hands would touch her face and explore her ample breasts bouncing in her dress. With each fondle she smiled and moaned her indulgence in self-pleasurement.

Suddenly without warning she dropped down onto her knees. Vibrating her body around to the rhythm, beating her long hair against the floor, while her legs gradually slid apart. Cameras from various angels were broadcasting her erotic show on the site. Jordan could only imagine what these faceless voyeurs were doing and thinking as she performed.

Her legs stretched out behind her and she sprawled out face down on the floor. Pretending to hump the floor, pushing her pelvis up and down against the floor she moaned louder and breathed deeply. Occasionally she spoke to the audience, asking them did they like what they were seeing. Even though they could not verbally reply she continued to taunt, suggesting they imagine she was riding their dicks, or for the women that she was wearing a strap-on cock fucking their sweet pussies.

Then without hesitation she rolled over onto her back facing a camera and began running her hands over her body. Starting with one hand on her chest and the other on her thigh. She trained her nails up her thigh pulling her dress hem up. With the other hand she groped her breasts through the flimsy material of the summer dress.

Jordan could imagine the cameras moving frantically as they zoomed in and out to capture every available angle of her performance. Thinking how these cameras were transmitting her performance to all the online voyeurs. How would Horny Toad and the rest be feeling as they indulged in her exhibition? Would women and men alike be enjoying her show, imagining they were touching her body on the floor?

Without stopping for a moment she began to slowly undo each of the buttons down the front of her dress. Then as the dress began to open at the top, she continued with the other hand to pull her dress up, exposing her white lacy thong.

In minutes she was lying half-naked with her chest exposed and her fingers gingerly stroking the outside of her thong. It was now obvious to anyone watching that she was enjoying the performance. Her firm breasts looked fantastic as she pulled and tugged on her nipples with one hand. Down below the wetness of her pussy could be seen against the material of her thong. She was becoming even more vocal, whimpering and panting. Her hands were getting rougher with her breasts and she occasional slapped her pussy through the material letting loud moans escape each time she made contact.

Now without any further interest in the audience Jordan let herself go fully into her self-pleasuring mode. Frantically she continued abusing her breasts, and with the other hand she slid her thong down over her hips. Once her pussy was exposed she spread her legs fully and stroked her clitoris with her index finger. The cameras zoom in the capture the action. The camera directly facing her zoomed to provide a close up of her open shaved pussy, wet and swollen while she enthusiastically rubbed it.

The camera captured her nipping her nipples hard, while she bit down hard on her bottom lip. While fingering her pussy her body convulsed on the floor. The chest was heaving and she trembled with each touch against her sweet pussy lips. Then suddenly her body strained hard as she experiencing her first orgasm in front of the online camera.

As Jordan slow began to come down from her high she remembered that she was live in front of any number of voyeurs online. The fact that she had just masturbated in front of the camera made her feel so naughty and carnal.

Suddenly she heard a noise and before she could move off the floor there stood her sister Diana, staring at her lying exposed on the wooden floor. She knew Diana would not be shocked that she was naked, they often walked around the house with only a smile, after all that's why they were here. It was just that they agreed with each other not to do the performances yet.

Diana was looking her over, studying her body sweaty from her orgasm. Jordan was so taken by the experience she still had her legs spread apart with one hand lying on her flat stomach and the other clutching a breast. They didn't speak but just exchanged a stare. Diana looked at Jordan seeing her swollen pussy lips and her heaving breasts, all red from her tugging.

It was the sound of the cameras moving that broke the silence. Diana went over to the computer and checked to see how many members were online watching Jordan perform. To her surprise they had just broken the first record, therefore they would receive a bonus payment. Also they both knew that the online members would be wondering what would be happen next, and that would mean more people watching their site. It seemed that since they had begun this web show their every action was debated in the chat rooms. What would they be saying about this? No doubt members would be sending PM to each other about Jordan's performance.

A few weeks had pasted since Jordan's first masturbating performance. Diana, not to be out done by her sisters, staged an online performance in the bathroom with a dildo and an anal pug. These two performances had without doubt been the peaks in online viewing on the site. The site owners were pushing for the girls to increase the attraction to the site. As both sisters were truly enjoying their new method in earning a living, the sky was the limit.

In the past if the girls wanted to see friends or have sex they did this away from the house, but Jordan suggested they change that. After a little persuasion Diana agreed to start really living in the house, allowing friends to stay over. That way the cameras would be able to capture their friends in action as well themselves. This idea met with eager agreement by the site owners.

The first to be invited to stay over was a friend Karen from college and her boyfriend Jackson. They had chosen these two, as Karen never stopped talking about how often they fucked. The girls themselves were getting a kick from this, as they could watch without them knowing. Diana had to agree with Jordan that this was a shameful idea and she liked it. Jordan knew quite well that Diana would agree to it. After all Diana had always fancied Jackson and knew she would relish watching him in action.

Secretly she had fantasy about being taken by a black man and the popular notion of him having a large penis to service her with. Diana never had racial sex before, never mind a strong breathtaking black man like Jackson. The whole subject gave her moist panties. However since Jackson was involved with their friend she would welcome the next best thing, watching him ploughing Karen's muff.

When Karen and Jackson came to stay the night, both girls could not hide their excitement. Their constant talk about the visit and the fact that cameras would be watching them in every room unbeknown to Karen and Jackson had members logging on to the site in droves.

Once their quest had arrived they quickly took their coats and suggested they leave the bags in the hall. Jordan knowing how Diana felt about black men decided to torture her further. She whisked Karen up the stairs to tour the bedrooms of the house, leaving Diana to entertain Jackson in the den.

Diana became nervous and shy being left along with Jackson. There he stood tall, broad and solid, a real specimen of man. As he spoke to her she barley heard the words; her mind was filled with mental images of this marvellous black man naked, his muscular body excited by her touch. She visualised him standing in front of her with his big black monster, demanding she take it in her mouth. There she would be down on her knees with his large hands at the back of her head. He would force that big lump of meat down her throat, making her accommodate its size.

Suddenly, she realised that Jackson had just asked her a question. For the life of her she had no idea what he had been saying. She tried to look at him and pretend she was pondering his question before responding. Fortunately he didn't seem to realise she had not heard, and repeated the question again.

"How long have you and Jordan lived here?"

"Oh, not long, only a few months."

Diana was usually a very confident young woman, but in the presence of Jackson she was finding herself to be reserved. Yet at the same time her body language was suggestive and flirty. She caught his eyes a few times examining her breasts and ass.

"Did your parents buy this place for you two?"

"No. Jordan and I have worked for this place ourselves!" Diana replied in a curt tone.

"I don't know what you do but it must pay well."

"Oh it definitely pays well." With a naughty little laugh that was all she was prepared to say about it, and Jackson knew not to push it.

Before either of them had a chance to talk further, both Karen and Jordan had returned from upstairs. Diana took this opportunity to make some drinks for them all.

After a few hours of drinking and swapping stories about college, Jackson announced to Karen that it was time for bed. Karen grinned with a mischievous smirk to her friends and then told them how Jackson needs his sex. It was then Jackson's turn to provide the hosts with a lewd grin that left no doubt that Karen, was in for a session in the bedroom.

As both guests began to leave the room heading towards their quest bedroom, Diana felt a pang of jealously. She could imagine how this beautiful petite little white girl was going to enjoy Jackson's big black manhood. To her it just wasn't fair; after all there was plenty of man there for all of them.

Anyway their guests said their bedtime farewells and rushed out of the room in haste. Jordan and Diana waited a moment before turning on their computer that showed what was seen by the outside world.

On screen the cameras watched them in their den while other cameras tracked Karen and Jackson through the house to the guest bedroom. Along the way the camera caught Jackson grabbing Karen's firm ass and pulling him back towards him. She leaned back into him as the girls watched with the outside world, as he groped her petite breasts with one hand and while the other was between her legs. With his assault on her little body she let out a loud moan, which was audible to all the online voyeurs.

After a moment of ravaging her body, she escaped his grasp and playfully ran to the bedroom. Jackson made no effort to run after her; instead he confidently marched down the hall behind her. In the den the girls watched the screen, both exchanging a look that showed they were excited at watching their guests.

In the bedroom Karen was standing bedside the bed waiting sultry for Jackson to find her. Once he was in the room he paused a moment before strolling across the room to take her in her grasp. It was clear for all those watching that Karen enjoyed his strong nature and relished his dominance. Without a word his hands felt her body and his mouth attacked her neck. Karen bent her neck back guiding his mouth down her neck towards her chest, while Jackson ripped her blouse open tearing buttons from the material.

It was now possible for all to see her naked breasts, exposed and heaving as she breathed with excitement. Jordan commented to her sister that Karen looked so cute with her big black boyfriend ravishing her sweet white pert little breasts. Diana agreed but was far more interested in watching for Jackson to remove his clothing and she told Jordan this. They both watched intensely as their guests quickly removed their clothes with little interest in foreplay. They simply had a desire for hard rough animal sex.

Just as Jackson was removing his last piece of clothing, his jeans, Karen who was now completely naked crawled up the bed. On her slender lower back was a tattoo of a snake around a naked woman, with the words Love Snake written beneath. The camera had zoomed in to show this tattoo in great detail.

Jackson now standing naked at the bottom of the bed while Karen turned to lie on her back. She spread her legs and unwittingly exposed her pussy to the world. The camera captured in detail her neatly trimmed pussy, as she began to stroke the moist puffy lips. Jackson, the girls and the online voyeurs patiently watched her part her lips with one hand and with the other hand she fingered her pussy hole.

Diana and Jordan were both becoming very aroused at the scene before them on the screen. There were still cameras watching their reaction to what was happening between their friends. They both wanted to reach down and touch between their legs, but they both held back in frustration.

Back in the bedroom it was becoming clear that their guests were very turned on. Karen's pussy was wet and swollen in a pink colour, while Jackson stood at the end of the bed demonstrating his size without touching his manhood once. His manhood, as Diana had hoped, was very well endowed, standing strong and firm, towards his flat muscular stomach.

Jackson indicated for Karen to come down the bed to him. She stopped pleasuring herself and crawled sultry towards him taking his length in her hand and guided him into her open mouth. He responded immediately, his breathing becoming deeper and louder. She fondled his sack and sucked hard on his large cock, and looked up at his face to see his reaction. It was obvious that she knew exactly how he enjoyed her to pleasure him with her mouth.

Karen paused for a moment looking up into his eyes. Jackson returned to this world with an expression that showed he was wondering why she had stopped.