Doll's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby why have you stopped. You know how I love your mouth on my cock!"

With a naughty expression on her face she waited before she replied.

"Were you thinking of me sucking your cock or one of my friends down stairs?"

He grinned a horny smirk that showed he was aroused by her question, and by the look on her face she was not worried if he was.

"Well the truth is baby, I was imaging that it was Diana sucking my cock. You know earlier she was flirting with me, I think she fancies some black cock."

"Yeah, she is a real horny bitch under that prim and proper image."

"I think she really wants to find out what it like to get a big black cock like mine in her tight white little pussy!" While he was talking to Karen he stroked his black manhood just inches away from her face.

"Your right! She probable does fancy getting some black action."

"Next time she parades that white ass in front of me, I'm going to fill it!"

"Once you go black you can never go back." Karen lay back on the bed laughing at her comment.

Downstairs the girls watched the conversation on screen and Diana was shocked that they knew how aroused she was around Jackson. Jordan on the other hand was finding the whole situation to be amusing and arousing at the same time. Before Jordan had time to comment to her sister about what they had just heard on the screen, Diana stood up and walked out of the room. At first Jordan began to worry that she might be upset, until she watched on screen Diana climbing the stairs towards their guest's bedroom.

When Diana reached the room and without hesitating she opened the door and stood in the doorway. The couple had resumed their lovemaking. Jackson was now on his knees between Karen's legs licking at her pussy, while her legs hung over his shoulders. Diana was transfixed to the spot, as she suddenly realised what she was doing. There she was standing in the doorway of their guests bedroom, watching them making love, while the outside world watched on the Internet.

Before Diana had time to leave, Karen in the throws of pleasure turned her head to see her standing at the entrance to the room. For a moment Karen kept eye contact with Diana, her exchange showing that she was enjoying Jackson attention, and she knew Diana wanted to feel how she was feeling. Karen let the situation continue for sometime before she decided to alert Jackson to their voyeur.

"Look Jackson, we have an audience!"

Quickly he stopped licking Karen pussy and stood facing Diana with his large black cock before him. Diana could not take her eyes of it; she was mesmerised by its physical presence and sheer size. Karen found this amusing.

"Karen, it looks like your friend not only fancies black cock, but she sure likes watching as well."

"It sure does look that way from here."

"What do you think I should do with someone like that?"

"Oh Jackson, you know what you need to do with her!"

"Yeah, another white bitch craving the black monster. Ok honey, you can have some but I want to see you strip for me first!"

Karen climbed back on the bed to watch the show, while Diana slowly began to strip for them; she was so excited and turned on. It had never occurred to her before how much is would enjoy being ordered around by a black man, but she liked it a lot.

It comparison to Karen she was more curvy around the chest and hips. She was far from a big girl but Karen was a petite thing compared to her. Diana knew she was a good looking woman and found the attention delightful. As she stripped for Jackson he would command her to sway her hips and touch herself. This was arousing for both him and Karen; it seemed that she liked her as much as Jackson did.

On the screen downstairs Jordan was watching her sister removing her clothes for their friend and her black boyfriend. This was better than they could have hoped for. She imagined all the online members like her were watching the show, wondering what would happen next. The thought was overwhelming as she watched the three naked bodies on screen. She began to touch her breasts and between her legs. The audience was being treated to two live shows at once.

When Diana was completely naked Jackson instructed her to walk towards him and kneel before his manhood. As she slowly made her way from the doorway, she looked at Karen and noticed for the first time that she was stroking her open pussy. Obviously the performance was also having an effect on her as well as Jackson.

When she was on her knees in front of him, he swung his big cock inches from her face. She wanted to reach out and touch it, but something in his stare told her not to yet. For a while he tormented her by pressing it against her lips, and them pulling away as she opened her mouth. Never had she been so keen to suck a man cock, to feel it fill her mouth. She was so excited and scared at the same time, her pussy now very wet between her spread legs.

Diana felt she was going to burst if she didn't do something and she reached between her leg to stroke her open pussy. She touched the lips feeling the familiar warm wet feeling, she had become very used to touching. Oh how she wanted to be used by this man, feel him in her mouth, in her pussy and perhaps even her tight little ass if that were possible.

While Karen stroked her aroused pussy on the bed, she told Jackson to stop tormenting her, and show the horny bitch what the monster was for. This remark was all the encouragement he needed and Jackson placed his cock on Diana's lips. When she willingly opened her mouth he pushed his cock in slowly. Diana soon realised that at halfway this manhood was bigger than any cock she had sucked before. As she relaxed her throat she felt it make room for a few inches more.

Gradually he pushed more into her eager willing mouth, getting faster with each stroke. Diana could not believe just how much she held in her throat. As he fucked her mouth she imagined how wonderful this would feel in her pussy, which she was vigorously rubbing.

Just as she had always imagined here she was naked, on her knees with her legs spread sucking this black man big cock. She could only imagine how this looked on screen, but she was sure it looked a horny incredible sight.

Then suddenly she heard heavy panting followed by loud moaning from the bed. She looked over to see Karen reach her first orgasm. The sight must have been too much for Jackson and she felt his manhood swell before he began unloading his thick white semen down her throat. As he filled her mouth she felt her own orgasm take control and she shook on the floor. Jackson's cock slid from her mouth as he pumped cum over her face and hair, while she collapsed on the floor with exhaustion.

Jordan was sitting in only her underwear, a nice power blue two piece, with her legs spread open. She stroked the outside of her briefs while she toyed with her nipples. She had just watched her sister swallow the black man's cum, then he pumped the reminder over her face and chest. Also there was her friend lying on the bed recovering from an orgasm. Glued to this erotic site, she felt jealous of her sister a moment, but the night was still young.

On screen she watched intensely as Karen got up off the bed and began to lick the cum around Diana's mouth. Then she kissed her fully on the lips and the camera caught the detail of the cum on both their lips. The two girls were enjoying an expressive open-mouthed kiss, while their breasts touched. Karen lifted one of her legs and slid it between Diana's legs, and they explored each other's bodies during the embrace on the floor.

They rolled around the floor hands groping and feeling. Mouths sucking and lick each other's private parts. Any cum that was over Diana was now stuck to both their beautiful bodies. With Diana now on top she moved forward to allow Karen to suck on her heavy breasts before her face. As Karen greedily devoured these wonderful assents before her, Diana felt Jackson's big black hands grasp her slender hips. He pulled her onto the head of his cock; she gasped as the tip pushed into entrance of her pussy and out again. He would push further into her open wet pussy with each thrust. Diana gasped louder with each time, until suddenly she felt him stretch her to max as he forced his manhood home.

Once he was fully into her pussy he began to fuck her faster and faster, building momentum. She was screaming out in pleasure as he pounded her pussy with all his force. His big hand pulling back hard onto him, as he impaled her.

Karen wriggled her way out from underneath until her pussy was in front of Diana's face. She watched Jackson pump in and out of her friends tight little pussy.

"Diana, are you enjoying my man's big gorgeous cock?"

Diana was so high from the pleasure she found it hard to answer, shuddering with each thrust.

"Then show some gratitude, get your face into my cunt and start licking bitch!" Karen ordered Diana.

Without question Diana started to lick her friends pussy. Although Diana had enjoyed a varied sex life, she had never licked another woman's pussy before. Again she was breaking new ground, willing to explore herself and discovering how much she liked it.

Meanwhile downstairs Jordan was enjoying the show. Her sister was getting it from the biggest cock they had ever seen and Karen was giving her pussy to her on a plate. This was too much, and had a mind to go up stairs and join them, but it was her sister's act after all. She was quite comfortable putting on her own famous spectacle, while she watched the others. She leisurely removed her bra and briefs and took a large pink dildo from the desk drawer. Placing it in her mouth she pretended to blow it off, shoving it in and out of her mouth. When she finally redrew it wet with saliva from her mouth, she then touched it against her nipples. When she switched it on the sensation was fantastic! Letting the vibration sending shivers through her breasts, making her nipples stand up like hard coat pegs.

After a moment she settled back down in the chair at the computer again, bringing the tip of dildo up against her swollen pussy lips. Then she again switched it on once more, this time sending shivers up through her pussy and into her womb. This vibration mixed with sliding it in and out between her tight gripping vagina walls was a sensuous feeling.

During her performance Jordan turned towards the screen to continue watching the show upstairs, but suddenly she realised that Karen had left the room leaving Jackson to fuck Diana. Feeling a presence she turned around to see Karen standing at the door, looking quite fantastic. She had pulled on a white robe, but the material did nothing to hide her hardened nipples. Jordan was about the turn the screen off but knew that it was too late, and instead took another look at those hard nipples.

"Honey, could you use a hand down here? I thought you might be missing all the fun, but you've been keeping up to date."

Jordan looked again at the screen to see what was happening upstairs. Then she turned around in the chair, spread her legs out to expose her pussy to Karen.

"Hey babe, if you interested in my muffin I could sure use a hand!"

Karen just smiled as she walked over to Jordan and knelt before her spread legs. She took the dildo from her and placed it at her pussy lips. As she pushed forward Jordan gasped a little and then grinned as the dildo slid in with ease after all the playing with herself that night. Karen made no time for introductions and began thrusting the dildo in rhythm with Jackson on screen. They both switched between watching the screen and watching each other.

Jordan could feel herself becoming wetter with each thrust. Then Karen began licking her clit while she fucked her with the dildo. Jordan reached out and caressed Karen's shoulders and ran her hands through her long black hair.

"That's it baby, lick my sweet pussy. You look so cute down there between my legs!"

Karen reply was muffled as Jordan pushed her face closer to her pussy, encouraging her to suck it hard. Jordan then watched the screen seeing both Jackson and Diana begin to orgasm. Jackson pumping his big cock into her sisters beautiful white body. He pulled out and shot cum over her ass as Diana's chest heaved from her panting. The scene was too much for Jordan, and she began to cum. Karen quickly pulled the dildo out and sucked her pussy vigorously. As she sucked hard Jordan bucked and shuddered in the chair, filling Karen's mouth with love juice.

After Karen had received a mouthful of Jordan's orgasm, she got up and went over to the settee. She sat down on and spread her legs. In a flirty tone she begged Jordan.

"Come on honey, make me cum you naughty little slut."

Once Jordan had come down from her high she just smiled and crawled across the floor seductively towards Karen. Sliding her hands up her legs she began licking her pussy in an expert manner.

"Oh ah, Jordan you've done this before!"

Jordan said nothing, with a smirk she continued her assault on Karen's sweet pussy, while she groped her petite firm breasts. Karen was finding Jordan's experience with women surprisingly very erotic. She had been with a few girls herself but Jordan knew exactly what buttons to press.

While groping and licking, she also began sliding her finger in and out of Karen's wet sloppy pussy, sucking up any wetness as it ran from her pussy hole towards her ass. As the wetness spread further down between her ass, Jordan began licking Karen's anus. She licked from the anus to the clit, sucking into her mouth all Karen's love juice.

When her tongue passed over Karen's anus, she would push her tongue up her ass, then continue licking to the end on her clit, sucking and biting it. It was becoming too much for Karen, all this attention was driving her mad. Then when she thought she could not get any more turned on, Jordan slipped her middle finger into her ass, while still pumping the index finger into her pussy.

Before Karen had time to think she reached another orgasm and collapsed from Jordan's oral pleasure. Jordan crawled up off the floor and cuddled with Karen. They exchanged further kisses and continued to fondle each other, pulling nipples and stroking thighs. They had forgot about the cameras and were now wrapped up in each other's beautiful bodies. They looked a wonderful sight entwined together on the settee.

All night the cameras had frantically worked to capture the erotic live sex action in both rooms. Upstairs Diana was still fulfilling her fantasy of being a black man's bitch. The rest of the night Diana spent in the guest bedroom with Jackson, being used and ordered around to her delight. She even managed to take his massive black monster in her ass. At first it hurt like hell, but Diana soon realised she could add this new pleasure to her varied sex life.

Mean while Jordan was enjoyed her erotic evening with her girl friend Karen. They spent rest of the night in Jordan's bed, enjoying the pleasures only women can provide. They had now founded a new stage in their friendship that would fulfil many dark nights to come, and Karen didn't seem to mind the cameras either.

After this showing on the web site the membership had increased extraordinary, and the girls were now a prominent attraction. Drawing in unprecedented logins during that evening with Karen and Jackson. Fans requesting more of the girls and especially their two friends had inundated the site owners.

With growing interest in the site the owners decided they need something more extravagant to follow up the previous evening. The girls walking around naked, using the bathroom or playing with themselves was still drawing attention, but they needed something outrageous to happen.

It was decided that the girls deserved something special for their efforts, and the site owners paid for a short holiday in Hawaii. While they were away they suggested that Karen move into the house, and invite her friends over for some fun. The idea was agreeable to all and Karen moved into the house on the day the sisters went on holiday.

As soon as the girls drove out of the driveway, Karen was naked in the Jacuzzi while phoning her friends to arrange a party at the house. As she talked to her friends about the house, she also discussed how horny she felt in the Jacuzzi. She knew fine well that the cameras would allow the online voyeurs to see and listen also.

As she talked she sat up on the edge and spread her legs, describing how her nails felt against her thigh. When she reached her inner thigh she continued towards her pussy lips, gently stroking her clit. As she touched it, she shivered and purred a little. She knew how horny this must be for her audience, and she loved every moment of it. Her body was hot from the raising water and her arousal. It was obvious to all involved that she was getting excited.

Karen then lay down on her back with her long legs dangling in the hot water. With one hand stroking her pussy, she sucked a finger on the other. Frequently she would use this wet finger to circle her nipple, making them grow hard.

As her breathing became heavier, her chest heaved and her back arched. She was in the throws of an orgasm when the doorbell rang. At first she was startled wondering who it might be, after all she was alone in the house. Then she thought it must be the girls' back, they have forgotten something, or maybe it was Jackson feeling frustrated now that Diana was away.

Without dressing she walked naked through the house towards the front door. She didn't think to look at the security screen beside the door. Instead she opened the door expecting Jackson or the girls. In their place stood a man and woman with suitcases in their hands, in disbelief. Quickly the man checked a piece of paper in his hand, and then looked at the house number.

"Excuse me, but we believe our daughters live here?" he said in a formal tone, trying to keep eye contact with Karen.

"Yes, Diana and Jordan. Do they live here with you?" before Karen could reply the woman asked.

Karen not feeling ashamed of her body made no effort to cover herself. Instead she continued to stand in the doorway with all her assets visible to the sister's parents.

"You must be Connie and Jack. The girls talk about you both all the time."

Karen reached out her arms enthusiastically to give them a welcome hugged. Connie at first felt difficult but hastily returned the embrace, as Karen held her warm naked body against her. Then she turned towards Jack and hugged him also. Jack felt her firm soft skin in his hands as her pert breasts crushed against his chest. He looked to Connie for her response, but she was still shocked at the intimate welcome from Karen, and just stood staring at her in disbelief.

"Have you guys travelled far, its just that the girls aren't here!"

Both Jack and Connie looked deflated and Connie quickly replied.

"Yeah, we have travelled a couple of hundred miles to see our girls!"

"It's a pity, they only left for the airport about an hour ago." Karen said with some empathy in her voice.

Jack and Connie looked at each other with an expression of disappointment across their faces. Connie looked like she was about to get upset.

"Listen, they're only away for the week. How long had you planned to visit?"

Seeing that Connie was very disappointed in not seeing their daughters, he decided to answer. "Well we decided to surprise them and spend two weeks with them. They seem to be doing well for themselves."

"Yeah, they are doing ok. They fancied a little break for a few days."

Connie wiped a tear from her eye and turned to Karen, again looking her up and down. "Do you normally live here with my daughters?"

"No. I'm just house sitting while they're out of town!"