Doll's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well since we are already here, Jack and I can look after the house for them. That's if you don't mind, as we still need somewhere to stay."

Karen had not planned for this and hesitated before answering. "Oh, I don't mind if you both stay, but I have no where else to stay for the week either!"

"That won't matter, you can stay here too."

Jack was surprised to hear this, and yet secretly he was pleased. After all if this young girl enjoyed walking around naked he could catch a glance at her.

"Ok then, we can be house sitters together." Karen said with a wicked smile to herself.

Both Jack and Connie stared at Karen as she twirled around and walked back through the house in the direction of the jacuzzi. She was wiggling her firm peach ass as she walked, swaying her hips and running her hands through her long black hair. Jack lifted the luggage and they made their way into the house and up the large staircase to the bedrooms.

They found a room that looked unused and the bed freshly made. Both Jack and Connie looked around the room and then stood at the window. For a moment they were shocked at the size of the place, the whole house was very impressive.

Connie was first to speak, and took a moment to find her words. "Jack, how did our babies end up with a place like this?"

"I really don't know. Still students, and yet they live nearly better than us."

As they unpacked they continued to debate the subject. Connie was certain that her girls must have wangled some rich person into letting them house sit. Jack on the on hand wondered if the girls were working instead of attending college.

Meanwhile downstairs Karen was frantically trying to think what she should do. The whole house was rigged with cameras. Right now her friends parents were upstairs in a room with the whole world watching. If she told them that they could not stay because of the cameras, then they would discover how the girls earned a living. Alternatively, if she continued like nothing was untoward then they might be seen in a compromising position by the cameras.

She had no way of contacting the site owners, and even if it was possible to speak with them, there was nothing to say they would switch it off. Even this turn of events could only increase the subscription and the popularity of the site.

Diana and Jordan would be on their flight by now, probably clocking up miles in the mile high club. The more she thought about it, she was sure they were clocking up miles. The thought brought a smile to her face. She could not change this situation, it was not her making so she better just make the best of it.

With this naughty thought in her mind, she got out of the Jacuzzi and pulled on her white satin robe. She admired her figure in the robe, with the satin clinging to her wet skin, showing off her wet hard nipple through the moist material. After a moment of self-pleasure she walked through the house into the den towards the computer screen. She smiled at the cameras, feeling excited by the thought of all her admiring fans watching. Knowing quite well that many would be clicking on their mouse or playing with their joystick.

Once at the computer she sat down and switched on the screen. Quickly it came to life, showing everything that the outside world was watching. She was on screen in her white robe, which was nearly transparent from her wet skin. Then on the other cameras were her friends parents, upstairs in their bedroom unpacking their clothes. For a moment she felt a little guilty and sorry that they would have no privacy while they stayed. However, she told herself that it was not her doing, they choose to stay, she didn't suggest it.

As she watched with growing excitement, she listened carefully to them talk. They still had no idea how their precious little angels stayed in such a luxurious house. If only they knew! Then suddenly Jack got up off the bed, and while Connie was bent down at a drawer, he slid his hands over her ass. Connie was taken a back by his direct manner.

"Jack, what are you doing, you big horn ball." Connie responded in a flirty manner.

"Oh, I don't know, thought maybe we could have a bit of fun!"

As he spoke he wrapped his arms around her waist. Connie was still a fantastic looking woman, anyone could see that Jack still fancied her like hell. He gently kissed her neck and they swayed from side to side as he stroked her arms. She placed her arms on top of his and pressed back against his embrace.

"Jack you're still a romantic."

"Of course I'm a romantic. After all I'm married to a wonderful woman."

Connie smiled and took comfort in his words, closing her eyes she waited for his gentle touch. He slowly felt her arms and neck then with the other hand caressed her thighs and ass. She knew that he loved how she had always maintained her figure even after the girls were born. Her body was still as firm as the beautiful young girl they saw naked downstairs. In her mind she thought of this little thing they saw running through the house, without a care in the world.

In was not that she was jealous of Karen, rather she envied her sense of freedom. She had opened the door to them naked, and made no effort to cover herself up. She thought at first it might all have been for Jacks benefit, but something told her it was for her too.

When Jack undid the back of her dress and slid it over her shoulders, she returned to the here and now. Jack kissed her bare back and moved down her spine towards her lower back. All the time her dress dropped down further, exposing her heavy breasts. They were much bigger than her daughter's boobs something Karen had noticed immediately.

Jack continued until her dress was hanging on her slender hips. Connie's flat stomach and the top of her round ass was now visible to all watching. Jack kissed her ass checks, pulling the dress completely down. Connie stood with her hands on the dressing table, dressed in only her black lacy thong. Anyone not knowing would have thought she was Diana and Jordan's older sister, not their remarkable mother.

Connie told Jack how wonderful a lover he was as he enjoyed a woman taking his time. Jack just smiled and continued to caress her fine firm body, placing his lip all over. She turned around and lowered her heavy breasts to his mouth. Jack eagerly took each one in turn and sucked hard on the nipples. Connie gasped when he made contact. After a moment of attention he stood up of the floor leaving her nipples poking out hard and wet.

Connie placed her hands around his neck and drew him towards her. Their mouths devoured each other. Hands touching, groping, slapping and scraping. The foreplay was becoming heated, with some sense of necessity. The room was filled with the sound of panting, moaning and pleading. Connie was alive with the desire for her husband. Jack had a raging appetite like a horny bull.

They groped their way towards the bed with Jack on his back. Connie looked him in the eye with a naughty smirk, she moved down his body and took hold of his trouser belt. He watched her struggle to open the buckle and open the fly. Then she pulled his trouser and underwear off in one go. He loved the look on her face before she blew him off.

Downstairs Karen thought how beautiful Connie looked on her knees sucking Jack's cock. She was sucking for all she was worth, forcing that big cock down her throat. Karen now knew were Diana got the love for big cocks, her mother liked men with big cocks too. As she watched the action on the screen she began stroking her already very wet pussy.

It was hard too believe that she could sit downstairs watching her friends fit looking parent shag upstairs. She was in heaven seven being the voyeur on her site where she was to be the exhibitionist. She did wonder what the girls would say when they found out, but they had done it on her.

After a while Connie stopped sucking and removed her thong to saddle Jacks cock. She looked fantastic sliding up and down upon his monster cock, her heavy breasts swaying in motion. The cameras captured them from various angles, transmitting her breast moving, his cock sliding in and out, their every touch and moan. As they made wild frenzied love, they were unwittingly providing the best sex show ever.

Connie and Jack changed position and few times. Connie again looked superb bent over the bed as Jack screwed her from behind. She moaned and begged him to ride her hard and faster. In particular she was fond of his abusive language. When he called her a whore and slut, she would become even more excited demanding he force his cock into her crack harder, as she crudely liked to call it.

Their style of rough animalistic sex surprised Karen, but it also was turning her on like hell. Suddenly she was no long getting a kick from just watching them fuck, she wanted to feel what it was like. Imagining how good Jacks cock would feel in her pussy hitting hard against her womb. The breadth of his cock would stretch her cunt to its maximum just as she liked it. Also she visualised touching Connie's big round breast, sucking them like Jack had just done on the screen. It would be great if she could lick and suck Connie's wet sloppy pussy, especially with Jack's cum in it.

As Karen's mind explored these wild carnal thoughts, on screen Jack withdrew his throbbing manhood and with his hand he pumped cum over Connie's firm round ass. Connie was still breathing heavy from her orgasm she had felt just seconds before Jack released his load. Karen sat playing with her pussy enjoying the horny scene, Jack standing behind Connie with her gorgeous ass pushed into the air to receive his abundant load. The passion became too much and Karen suddenly felt her own orgasm take control, her body shaking and straining as the waves hit hard.

After their orgasmic high subsided Jack and Connie decided to have an early night. Crawling together into the bed exhausted, they quickly fell asleep, to Karen's disappointment. For now she would have to do without her party, and as her quests were asleep she would have to amuse herself.

As the evening pasted she became bored. The television could not offer enough of a distraction. She longed to have some fun, just as she had intended before her guests arrived. Deciding that the best opinion was to have an early night herself, she headed towards her bedroom down the hall from Jack and Connie's room. Her mind thought again about Diana and Jordan, what they were doing now and how they would react when they got home. There was little she could do and she got into bed and called it a night.

In the early hours of the morning Connie woke feeling regenerated after their sex and the early night. She looked over to Jack at her side, he was still deep in sleep. Obviously the long drive had taken a lot out of him, not to mention the vigorous fuck he gave her last night. It had been sometime since he had been so alive during their love making, and it had awakened something deep inside her. She could not explain what she was feeling, but she knew she had a want, which had not been there for a while.

She slipped out of bed trying not to waken Jack, and pulled her flimsy semi-transparent nightdress on over her head, over her ample breasts, just covering her ass cheeks. Usually she would wear this outfit only when she was interested in instigating sex with Jack, but this morning she just felt like wearing it. Some how it was part of her awakening, symbolising a sense of freedom and expression. Maybe she just longed to be like the young girl they met last night, or maybe it was something else, she could not say.

Quietly she crept out of the bedroom and listened for any sounds that would indicate that Karen was awake. After a moment of complete silence she headed along the hall and down the stairs, through the house into the kitchen. The kitchen was large, bright and welcoming, which made Connie feel much more at home. She quickly began making coffee and decided to look in the fridge for something for breakfast.

The fridge was large and stacked with a large selection of items to choose from. Connie immediately felt there was something strange about this. After all if only her daughters lived here and they where away this week, surely there was far too much food just for Karen alone. Then she thought, perhaps Karen had been planning a party before they turned up, she knew fine well what her daughters did when she and Jack went away on holiday.

Without any further thought to the matter she gathered various items from the fridge, while struggling to shut the fridge door. As she pushed the door closed with her elbow, she stepped back. Behind the fridge door was a large muscular black man, standing against the wall grinning at her. Connie was soo shocked at his presence that she dropped several items on the floor, and rushed back against the stools at the breakfast bar.

He made no effort to move, and stood there in the spot grinning at her, while his eyes looked her over. The shock was making it hard for her to breathe, and she had to steady herself against a stool behind her. Without saying a word he walked towards her, watching her heavy chest under the semi-transparent nightdress, which left nothing to the imagination. Then he reached out and placed his big arms around her shoulders.

"There's no need to be frightened, I won't hurt you." He said in a calm manner, while he held her face to his bare chest. He stared down at her beautiful rounded body with his arms around her, watching with excitement as her breathing caused her breasts to heave under the flimsy garment.

Without speaking a word Connie sat against the stool staring directly at his growing bugle in his shorts. The size of his manhood was massive and she found it hypnotising, drawing her attention towards it. As quickly as the thought entered her mind, she pushed herself away from him. Standing a short distance from him she continued to catch her breath.

"Who are you, did you break in to rob the house?" She said between draws of breath.

"I could ask you the same question."

"My husband and I are here house siting for our daughters. It's their house, you have no right to be here!"

With a short pause he began laughing, while he continued to ogle her body. Seeing that his eyes were fixed on her breasts, she brought her arms across to cover them. This only served to make him laugh even more, as he changed his study to the pubic region. The situation was making her feel frustrated and embarrassed.

"My name is Jackson. Your little white girls enjoy having me around. You see they're like all little white sluts, they like getting some of the black stuff in their cunts!"

The comment shocked Connie, she imagined her sweet girls with this big black supreme man. The thought was uncomfortable. She felt horrified and aroused all at the same time.

"You're a liar!"

"Do you think so. Maybe you don't know your girls as well as you think."

Jackson found the situation very amusing and pulled a stool up to sit just in front of her. Then he slid his hand down into his shorts and withdrew his monster of a cock. Connie's eyes where transfixed to the spot, it was the biggest cock she had ever seen, even counting the porn movies she and Jack liked to watch. Jackson continued to stroke the length of his manhood, as it grew in size Connie felt her mouth go dry, finding it hard to swallow. She watched the helmet swell and the veins stood out at the sides. It was magnificent and Connie could feel that familiar wetness between her legs.

This erotic show was as usual being watched by anyone connected to the site. Diana rushed through the door into the bedroom of their apartment in Hawaii. Jordan was on all fours with a local's cock in her mouth and another screwing her from behind.

"Jordan, come quick!"

"Fuck sake Diana, I'm cumming as quick as I can!" Jordan said as she withdrew the cock from her mouth.

"I'm not talking about your threesome babe!" She said in a worried tone.

"What's the fucking problem!"

"Just tell your quest goodbye and come see!" Diana said as she left the bedroom and walked back to the balcony.

Jordan said her farewells to her two male guests and promised to see them later that night. Then when they were gone she stormed of to the balcony to find Diana. Outside she saw Diana watching the laptop computer and her face was the picture of shock and worry. Jordan walked around behind her sister and found what the problem was. There on the screen was their mother, standing in only a flimsy negligee with Jackson inches away stroking his throbbing cock. They could hear him talking filthy to their mother, calling her a dirty white slut. He went on to say how she was like all little white whores, they all wanted to try his black beast.

Jordan gasped with shock and held her hand to her mouth. They were both frozen to the spot.

"Oh my god!! Diana what will we do?"

"I don't know" Diana said with a little attitude.

"Does mum know she's being filmed?"

"No she doesn't, and what makes matters worse, apparently her and dad fucked in the house last night!"
"Shit, shit!"

Their attention was drawn back to find that Karen was in the shower doing her usual show for the audience. She loved flirting with the camera, touching herself constantly as she washed. Meanwhile their mother was still arguing with Jackson in the Kitchen.

"Listen here, Jackson. I don't want anything to do with your beast!"

"Sure you do, right now you can't take your eyes of it!"

No matter how much she tried to look away she knew her eyes were drawn to it. Also the look in his eyes when he looked her over was unbelievably erotic. She did not like how he was talking to her and although his behaviour was crude, he was right, she did want it.

"What's your name bitch?"

"Its Connie, and I don't like you talking to me like that."

"Connie, that's a nice name. Connie, do you want to touch it?"

Without realising it she licked her licks as he mentioned his cock. It was an involuntary movement, but it amused Jackson. She could have kicked herself. She had proved him right, she did want to touch it, to experience his big black weapon tearing her little white pussy apart, filling her to extremes.

"What makes you so sure I would want to?"

"You're a slut like your girls, you want me to stick this cock into your greedy open mouth."

The remark caught her off guard, and found her mouth dry, unable to reply.

"Connie, get on your knee for me bitch!"

Connie looked down at his hand stroking the length of his enormous cock. The skin was straining as his strokes pulled down towards his heavy black balls. Without another word she dropped to her knees between his legs, her face inches away from his helmet. He brought the swollen head and pressed it against her lips, and her mouth opened involuntarily. Jackson pushed it slowly to the back of her mouth and slid it back out again.

"Connie, suck my cock. Work it down your throat and make it cum for you baby!"

Placing her hands on his thighs she slid it back in and out, her mouth opened so far she thought it might lock. Jackson held his hands on her shoulders and watched her becoming used to its size in her mouth. Each time she slid it in, she got it in farther and farther. When she had most of it down her throat he began pushing her head down until her lips reached the base of its length. At first it made her choke, but eventually she learnt to control her throat muscles.

Connie felt so horny and carried away with the moment. She was groping Jackson's balls with all his meat down her throat. The wetness between her legs was dripping down her legs and she could feel a fire burning deep inside her. After a few minutes of sucking his cock, he grabbed his cock and slid it out, holding it directly in front of her face. For a second she thought he was going to cum all over her face, but he held back.