Doll's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead he pulled her up off the floor and roughly laid her across the dinning room table. Climbing between her legs, he ran his hands over he body while she lay below him. With his cock resting on her flat stomach, she lifted her arms to allow him to remove her negligee. There she lay completely naked on the table, her nipples standing hard, and her legs spread around his muscular thighs.

"Connie, you going to scream like a virgin now!"

Before she could reply he guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. As he pushed forward, his cock forced her open wet pussy to accept the head. As he withdrew Connie brought her legs up and around his back to position herself for the second thrust. Again he pushed forward, but this time with greater force, making her scream as it stretched her inner walls.

Connie yelled and screamed with each thrust, until the pain subsided and she then moaned loudly with pleasure. He was right it was like her first time all over again, feeling like she had just lost her virginity to this black man. He was like an unstoppable animal pounding away into her open white pussy. While he fucked her brains out, she was lost in another world. She thought how he had given this pleasure to her girls, and many other women.

Her breasts bounced as his cock hit her womb, making her gasp and moan. She was calling his name, begging him not to stop, to ride her harder. She felt his hard body on top, pulling him forward with her legs, driving him deeper. Jackson was calling her his white mamma bitch, and telling her how he knew she wanted a real man in her cunt.

His vulgar mouth only helped to increase her state of arousal. He had her pussy stretched to its limited and she didn't want it to stop. They looked so horny on the table for all to see, as him fucked her like a man possessed.

Both Diana and Jordan watched in a state of shock and arousal, as Jackson was fucking their mother. It was a strange, they felt uncomfortable, yet it was a horny sight to watch. Also they knew how much pleasure she was getting from his pounding, especially Diana who had experienced it first hand. "Oh my God! Jackson is certainly giving her his all!"

"I know Jordan! What da fuck will Dad do if he finds out?"

"I don't know, but Mom doesn't know she being watched!"

"So what, we're in the shit! Shit I tell you!"

Meanwhile Karen had finished her shower and heard the moaning from downstairs as she left the bathroom. In her bedroom she connected the laptop to the web site, to find out what action was happening down stairs. Jack was still asleep, but the covers were slightly off and his early morning hard on was exposed. The situation was amusing to Karen. Her friend's parents had been caught fucking last night, and now here Connie was with Jackson, and Jack was lying bed with a raging hard-on.

Karen though about what Jack would do if he woke and heard Connie moaning from the fucking Jackson was giving her downstairs. She wondered how different it must be for Connie, between Jacks good size white cock, and Jackson's enormous black monster. From the expression on her face it was clear she liked it anyway.

Well if she enjoyed having fun with her Jackson, then she would have a little time with Jack. The thought of doing it with her best friends father, was making her wet and she hoped that the girls would see it happening on screen.

Feeling very naughty she crept naked into Jacks bedroom, he was still sound asleep. She watched him for a moment, before looking directly into a camera and touching herself. She spread her legs and slid a finger between her swollen lips, touching her wetness. The carnal desire was burning within, and she was feeling the lustful beast summoning her. Bringing her wet finger towards her mouth she licked the pussy juice.

Slowly Karen crawled to the bottom of the bed and along until his cock was in front of her face. See looked at it semi-hard, begging to be touched, caress and sucked. Oh how this feeling of touching a friend's father was turning her on. Her pussy was ready for his cock. She remember how he screwed Connie, and she thought of Connie now downstairs getting her kicks from her black stallion.

Leaning forward she wrapped her lips around his cock. As she sucked she could feel it growing in her mouth. He was a good size and would not be a disappointment for any woman. While she sucked he started to moan. Although still asleep, he was beginning to shows signs of waking. Karen pumped him faster and faster in her mouth. Jack began to speak, but it was not clear. Then as he woke more his words were audible to Karen and everyone else.

"Oh, oh yes baby. Suck my cock you horny bitch."

Karen found his talk exciting and this encouraged her more.

"Connie you slut, eat some breakfast."

When she heard him say Connie's name a dark jealous streak rose within her, and she stopped her oral assault.

"I'm not Connie, Jack."

She resumed sucking his cock. It took a moment to register but his eyes opened quickly in surprise.

"Holly fuck!"

"Its ok Jack, Connie won't know. She having her breakfast downstairs."

"What!"

"She must like sausage in the morning!"

Again she returned to his cock, now extremely hard in her mouth. Jack looked at her fantastic figure between his legs, he relaxed back down to enjoy the oral pleasure. He could not believe his luck, this beautiful young girl was eager to please him. Since he had first laid eyes on her he had fancied riding her pert young hard body, but he never really thought he'd get a chance. Not to mention that Connie could walk in at any moment made it a horny situation.

While Karen brought Jack's manhood to it's full potential his wife Connie was receiving a pussy load of cum from Jackson. His cock swelled and filled her up, and the excess cum running down between her ass cheeks. Her body shook as it convulsed on the table top below his tensed body.

Jackson waited a moment with his hard cock pushed up against her womb, before pulling out and releasing the last spurts over Connie's chest and stomach. While she was coming down from her high, he moved her to the top of the table and pushed his cock roughly into her mouth. At first she was going to pull away, but Jackson demanded she suck him hard again. Something in the tone he used changed her minded and she began earnestly again.

Up stairs in the bedroom Karen turned around onto all fours exposing her anus and swollen pussy. Looking back over her shoulders she saw Jack looking at her tattoo in admiration. Then in a sweet innocent little voice she asked him if he was going her punish her for being a bad little girl. The way she was acting was turning him on so much. He moved forward and took hold of her slender young hips, pulling her back while he slid her onto his cock. She was open, wet and ready to receive his pork sword, and he built up rhythm very quickly, feeling his cock hitting hard against her young tight vagina walls.

Jack's mind was lost in the moment as he pounded Karen's petite body for all he was worth. She moaned and screamed for more and more. Her naughty lewd act was unbelievable and something he had always fantasised about but never thought he would experience. Yet here he was with all his dreams coming true.

Downstairs Connie had sucked Jackson back to full force and he began fucking her mouth again. He fucked her hard like her pussy, before pulling out and erupting over her face, hair and again her chest. When he withdrew from her mouth, the camera closed in to capture his cum running out between her lips at the side onto the table.

"Now you know what's its like to get really fucked!"

Connie was too exhausted to reply and simply lay there on the table, trying to catch her breath. Her breasts heaved up and down while the thick load of cum ran down between them. Her chest glistened in the light, as the cameras from different angles showed her cum filled and covered body. As Jackson stood down from the table, Connie drifted off to sleep.

Just as Diana and Jordan had watched their mother enjoying the roughest, animalistic sex she had ever had, they watched closely as their father filled their friend Karen with his load, collapsing on top of her hard little body. His arms around her tight, he held her close before his cock slipped out from between her swollen lips.

Both girls waited some time before speaking, each lost in their thoughts. How could this have happened, what could they do about it, and what would happen if their parents discovered they had been watched by the outside world? Some how their secret life was no longer the biggest explanation they might have to explain to their parents.