Dolly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... Andy... Never... Give... Him... A... Pill... Again..." she gasped out, still riding him with everything she had.

"Gimmie, I want some." Jules said

Allie broke loose of him and he just looked down on the rubber-covered penis. What the fuck is wrong with you dude? He wondered before the thin brunette slid her mouth down over it and then back off sucking with it the condom. She tossed it aside and rolled another one on. Again with her mouth.

As she climbed onto him he was again taken by just how thin she was. He wrapped his hands around her waist and they only came inches from not meeting thumb to finger. Where Ellie had been quiet, Jules was the opposite. She squeaked and moaned and called out to him, "Yes, Yes, Yes." Her tits were perfect and he couldn't resist putting them in his mouth. "Harder." She instructed.

"Like this." Ellie offered, sliding in beside him on the couch. Ellie had one tit, he had the other, and he ran his hand back to her ass and slipped his finger into Ellie's sweet wet pussy. Both women moaned, he moaned. Fuck, he had to come.

"Grayson, Do it!" Jules ordered and suddenly the man was behind him.

The thin brunette moaned and then growled and Dan felt the other cock slip into her ass. Fuckin A. There was sweat and flesh and moaning and Dan who never wasn't thinking something found himself thinking absolutely nothing as the cork came loose and he came like a fucking fire hose in the condom.

The fuck fest lasted a few minutes more until the bodies started to break loose. Dan sat gasping for breath. Jules and Grayson slipped out to the patio again summoning Andy along with them. Ellie lay back on the couch, her head in his lap. "This thing is out of control." She said, pushing his cock out of her face.

"No shit. I'm worried."

"Don't be, it will be okay. Just give it a while."

"I guess. How is it supposed to go away though when I have to lie here and run my hands over your perfect tan thighs."

"Shut up, old dude." She still smiled at him though. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"You haven't been back there to check on Jelly bean and the baby sitter."

"Does everyone get a derogatory nickname?"

"Yup. Answer the question."

"I've been busy."

"Okay. Just checking." He continued rubbing her legs and belly. He wanted her again. "I'd blow you for a cigarette."

"I have some in my truck."

"I probably would have blown you anyway, you know." She said, rolling over and taking him in her mouth.

"You're going to have to do something with this boner or I'm going to have to fuck you again."

"Promises, promises."

The blowjob was spectacular and she didn't quit until he actually came. She didn't swallow but finished him with a well-practiced hand job. He was relieved his cock was still working but when he still didn't lose his erection she had to parade him about showing it off. In the bedroom they found the former lesbians watching porn with Travis. They were in a kind of circle jerk jacking each other off. On the patio they watched Jules taking Andy from behind with Grayson in her mouth. Ellie asked if he wanted to join and he countered by offering her a cigarette. She pulled back on her cover-up and he wrapped a towel around his hips. They smoked out in front of the house. He was impressed by how comfortable she was wearing only the see through cover-up.

"It's dark." She answered. "Are you going to come by again?"

"Maybe."

"It wasn't too weird? You haven't done anything like this before, have you?"

"Nope. It was definitely something new."

"Yeah, so here's the deal, old dude." He felt like she was staring him down. "We are kind of a small group. I don't get with Grayson; it's just not our thing. Travis, well. Just yuck. I think you should come back again."

"I'll talk to Dolly."

"Yeah, you need to take care of that."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Come on. They will be looking for us." She tossed her cigarette in a flowerbed.

"I saw that." A man called out from somewhere.

"Did you see this, Tom?" she called back, lifting her gown and shaking her tits.

"Thank you!" the voice called back.

"You people are strange." Dan told her.

"You still have that hard on?" she asked.

He checked and he did. Damn it.

"Bring that thing inside. I have an idea."

Dan's night ended up with the four women, in order of ass size lined up on the couch. Ellie was in charge and she made a game out of it. He had to speed fuck each of them. He started with Jules, Grayson Kept time.

Two minutes and he moved on to Ellie. Two minutes and he moved on to Laurie, two minutes and he moved on to Dolly. When the two-minute timer went off, Dolly asked him to stay. She rolled over and he ditched his condom, She bounced and jiggled the way he liked and for the first time that night he came, really came hard. It was awkward that it drew applause but Dolly seemed pleased she was the one to bring it on.

They drank two more bottled of wine on the patio; Dolly didn't let him out of her reach. Well buzzed and worn out they called for a car to drive them home. When the doorbell rang they made their way for the door.

"Come back, come back was a common thread to the good byes. Dolly hugged Laurie and they exchanged another kiss. Ellie pulled Dan to her and did her best to outdo the lesbians' good-bye.

"I put my number in your phone." He looked down; he had a missed call from a new number. "I'm serious, call me."

Andy walked him to the door. "Seriously, call her. She will be mad with me if you don't."

He took his date by the hand and they slipped in the back of the car and began the ride home.

"You know, I am totally jealous right now."

"Really."

"Were you jealous at all."

"Of course I was." He answered automatically.

He had to talk her into staying when they reached his apartment. She gave in eventually. Remarkably he found himself hard again lying beside her in bed. He made love to her slowly at first but when the squeaking started he took her aggressively, pinning her to the bed.

She snored in the bed beside him. He had some thinking to do.

12