Dolly Read

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolly's nerves were torn and ripped as that massive head raced up into her. It was the end for her, all ration and reason was gone; she had no control over her body even if she wanted it. The pleasure burst in her like a nova and kept building from there. He pounded her mercilessly with his fingers digging deep into her shoulders to keep her locked onto his body. He shot into her volley after volley. He flipped her over and she dangled like a doll as he took her from behind. She smiled blissfully unaware of the brutal treatment her petite body was enduring. Her sheath was a tight velvet glove squeezing him endlessly as she floated above him in a calm cloud of pleasure. Again he shot into her, burning his juices deep into her body. Now he was on his back lifting her up and down over his shaft like a puppet. Her hair danced and her lovely breasts bounced up and down in rhythm. Still she smiled with half-closed eyes, happy as he filled her body over and over again. Her body responded to each thrust, tightening her sheath and moving her body with his.

He continued this way for hours, bending and bouncing her like a little doll. Dolly's body was a quivering mass of sexual satisfaction; the more he drilled her the tighter and sweeter her body became, and the look on her face was sweeter and more angelic with each stroke of his shaft.

In the morning Dolly awoke to find herself being presented breakfast in bed by the tall man. He was now meek and humble as he solicitously served her.

"I gotta tell you little girl. I hammered you like there was no tomorrow. You just rode along on cloud nine. And baby you sent me into orbit about a million times over. I guess you're the champ."

"Of course I'm the champ, silly boy," Dolly giggled in her sweet English accent, "Rule Britannia, you know."

The tall man stretched his 7'1" frame across the bed and chuckled. "I guess you're right doll. I better stick to American girls for awhile. When you get downstairs would you do me a favor and send up Lisa Baker?"

Dolly tittered with that musical English lilt in her voice. "You are an insatiable one, aren't you? Well, I don't mind doing as requested," and as she spoke her tiny hands were pulling his rising cock up between her heaving breasts, "But it's best I establish full claim to my throne first." She couldn't say more because her lovely soft mouth was full of him.

12