Dolly Wishes

Story Info
A month is long to pass as a latex dolly.
4.4k words
4.39
18.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the engine of the car turned silent, Rick asked, staring at me:

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I've been quiet for all the trip to the building we then was in front of us, I turned to him and quietly nodded one time, then again then:

"Yes, love."

We hugged and he kissed me deeply, then he gave me a look straight in the eyes.

"Trust me, I don't want to keep you from it, but there are some things that gonna be uncomfortable, downright painful, are you sure."

I took his face in my hands.

"Honey, we've been thru all the details, more than one...hundred times. I'll be fine as long as you are with me. Ok?"

We then kissed again then I took the lead and opened the car door heading directly to the front of the building.

He left the car and followed me. I took his hand in mine as I used the bell to enter.

Seconds passed as we were greeted by Laura, one of the people that were going make me live my fantasy. In this tiny lapse of time a little bit of regret made its appearance in my mind. Do I really wanted to endure this? Was I serious about it?

I hugged her and then followed her into the house. She works in an aesthetic centre, brown curly hair, at least thirty five yeas, as Rick said "well endowed in the figure compartment". Nice breasts, long enough legs. She was dressed in scrubs, I suspected because she was preparing for my setup.

We passed thru the whole house and then we went out in the backyard. On the side of the path I could see a well groomed garden. On the other side of this backyard there was another building, that Jeff calls the workshop.

Jeff is a genius, if I may say so. I got his name thru various website when I was searching for this thing I wanted to do. It was not the first time we came there.

In the course of five months me and Rick were there at least ten times. The first was when, again hand in hand with Rick, I had explained what I wanted him to do, the last a week before when he had to take my last measures to make sure that the things were done right. In between there were simple get together to know better each other and real meeting to address the many complex implications of this whole setup.

When I got into the workshop I noted with admiration that it is spotless clean. There was a table in the middle of the room and there were light everywhere. It seemed different from last time.

"Hi, Jen, are you still sure with it?" He turned directly to me.

"The next one asking me if I still want to do that, I'm gonna tear him down with my mighty fist."

I made the boxing moves to underline the concept.

He smiled and came near to greet me.

"No need for unnecessary violence, my dear. I just want to you to be absolutely resolved. It's gonna be a ride, you know."

"Yes, I've planned it, in detail. Don't you remember?"

As a matter of fact I'd planned the whole process, stating what goes first and what goes last. Right now the only thing I did was unbuttoning my coat. I was dressed in a simple jeans and t-shirt ensemble, with some simple running shoes. The opposite of sexy clothing.

"Ok, let's go. Sit on the table."

Rick, after taking my coat went to a corner where there was a chair and sat there. I told that I want him to stay there and observe my transformation. Laura approached with a stool and a tray, and asked for my right hand. It took her two minutes to clip my nails short, then she took the other hand and made the same.

Jeff came near me with a plastic container. He put it on the tray then he wore some surgical gloves. I knew exactly what this is: we found that nowadays in the medical field there is a chemical substance that acts like a glue. They usually use it to keep the edges of a wound together until the skin grows enough to fill the gap. It's designed in a way that it dissolves after some time. When it doesn't connect wounds it can used as a inert glue that is not toxic to the human body and, more important after a while tends to disappear.

We have bought a considerable amount of it for this project. I'm gonna explain the purpose as we went on with it. Jeff started to coat my right hand with the substance, first the fingers then the palm. As he was done with coating, he took my thumb and it closed it on the palm then one after another the other fingers were folded on it. At the end of this, he started to make the same procedure with the other hand.

Then he took some foil wrap, the one you usually use to wrap chicken in, and wrapped my hands separately in it.

"Ok. Let them rest."

He moved to the side of the room and picked up something. It was a black latex mouth piece, made of two parts. The one that was to go inside was moulded on a cast of my mouth, the other covered my lips completely and would be glued on the lower part of my face. At the end of this my mouth would disappear in a black hole of black latex at the very end of which there is a valve thru which I will take nutrients for the time being.

"Hold, on. Jeff, come here."

He got up and came to me. I kissed him deeply, drinking his tongue in me, getting passion as we explored each other's mouth. Then I stopped and said:

"Go on."

The mouth piece was inserted. The cast was properly done and the latex thing rested perfectly around my teeth. As Laura forced it even more into my mouth I could see that Jeff was already gluing it on my cheeks, on my chin, making sure there was no crease. The last thing glued was the upper lip with the part of flap that went just under the nose.

At this point, I could not speak any more and it would stay that way until the glue dries off. This simple thought made my hard nipples sticking thru the white t-shirt.

"Wow, you really like this." She said as she notices.

I closed my eyes and I felt that I was blushing as if was been caught while doing something wrong.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded.

She helped me to come down from the table, then she started to take off my shirt, working my head out of the collar and then my hands out of the sleeves. I like the idea of not being able to do this by myself. She made me sit on a chair with a recliner, for the next step.

I was keeping my blond hair long to the small of my back since I was in college. This mass of hair has been with me in every moment of my life, when I was doing sport when I was doing sex, every time. I can remember so many times in which I cursed them when I was stuck with dryers and things after going to the swimming pool or simply after a shower.

Many times I've been on the verge of cutting them short, but I could not resolve myself. So this was the way: without being able to speak how could I stop Laura's scissors. I was immediately shocked from the sound of the first cuts, but still, what could I do to prevent this, at that point?

After the first shearing, came the razor. Laura was nice, gentle, I could barely feel anything but after that I sensed that the weight of my hairs was literally falling off, and some tears were flowing from my eyes. I looked at Rick, he was still on his chair. I could not understand if this was for the situation itself or in anticipation of the things yet to come but his bulge could be clearly noted thru his pants.

I took the realization that I've become completely bald as I felt Laura massaging my head. She was putting some lotion to protect the skin that was not accustomed to be exposed to air. As she moved in front of me she took the foil from my hands.

During the proceedings I'd forgotten about them. The glue had set in and as I was staring at my fists, I could see that the skin seemed completely fused. I tried to move my fingers but they were stuck, I pulled my right thumb but it was entombed by the other fingers. Useless, that was the state of my hands.

She then started working on the belt of my jeans and she slid them down, taking off my shoes, finally she picked up my panties.

"Oh, wow. Our dolly is gonna enjoy herself."

They were drenched with my fluids. I must have become burgundy from embarrassment.

Jeff and Rick seemed to enjoy the situation and while they were laughing, Laura took my right foot in her lap and started to cut nails short, then doing the same for the other.

Humming to herself, after that she moved to my vagina.

"Ok, right now you have to stand still."

I nodded and she produced a razor. First lathering my pussy with shaving cream, I had to control myself from jumping to the freshness of the thing against my tender skin, then starting to remove all the hairs from down there. She took only a couple of minutes to complete and then I had the hairless vagina of a teenager.

The lotion she applied after the cut stung a little.

"Ok, we are done, let's get you on the table."

This was one of the most uncomfortable parts of the fitting, the table was equipped with those stirrups used during the pelvis examination. She made me stand on the table guiding my legs in those fittings. I felt completely exposed to the world, Laura is a trained nurse so as she sat on a stool between my legs, she inserted a catheter.

I don't think I have to describe this thing, it's a little tube that is inserted in someone's urethra: at the tip of it there is a little balloon that is pumped up to fill the passage. It is very unpleasant to say the less. I could only whimper behind my gag. After the fitting, she told me to slide forward on the edge of the table.

The next step for me was to have an enema. Laura had prepared a bag of soapy hot water. There was a tube that she proceeded to smear with some kind of lubricant. I was cringing in anticipation when she finally inserted it, and It felt a mile long as she proceeded very slowly. Time seems to lapse and I was startled when I hear the water flowing in.

Immediately and suddenly I felt the urge to expel it. Laura must have guessed it because she placed a hand on my belly.

"Jen, hold it. Good girl!"

Between my breasts I could see my belly starting to grow! Wow. Well, when will she stop?

I felt the water pressure in my waist and I did not even react when she took the tube out.

"Hold it."

The pressure became unbearable, I made eye contact with her to signal that I did want to get that water out of me. She looked back and ordered me to keep it in. Cramps started to hurt.

"Ok, honey, let go."

She must have placed a bucket under me as I heard the water splashing down. Laura continued to massage my abdomen with her hand to help me relieve myself. I could sense that she was cleaning me and then asked:

"Ready for round two?"

I nodded. None of it is a surprise, it was in the procedure, I knew it beforehand, still the sensations I got from my body took me by surprise. So with the second enema it went smoothly, still the awful sensation of pressure, but this would a discomfort that I would have to endure more times in the future.

After the second enema Laura cleaned my butt and my pussy then went to dispose the bucket of my own waste. Now it would be the hardest part, the next step.

It was now Jeff's turn to sit on the stool, beside him I saw the things I was supposed to keep on me during the rest of this commitment.

On display were two... things, for a lack of a better term. The first one was for my pussy, it was a latex mould built from a cast of my vaginal cavity. This contraption is shaped like a dildo and I think you know where this is going to rest. At the base of the penis it has a bump that should position itself on my clit, both things are equipped with vibrating units the batteries of which are hidden in the base of the shaft.

As with the mouthpiece there was a flap supposed to be glued on the outside of my labia to seal the thing. The process of putting it in place is uncomfortable, plain and simple. Jeff had to stretch my cavity with his hands then he proceeded to put the catheter thru the penis and finally he pushed my vagina around the base of the dildo making sure there were not skin pinches. Even if he is dealing very gently with me, I could not stop myself from whimpering during the whole process. As he glued the flap in place, my mons turned out to be completely covered in black latex, with the catheter clear plastic tube protruding out of it.

The contraption for my anus was something similar, it worked like a catheter as well, so it had a balloon to pump up to seal the whole thing. There was a tube that would be used to clean my insides by means of an enema, and a vibrator unit. The main thing is, like, 30 centimeters long. As Jeff was getting near my anus, I heard Laura talking to me, instructing me to relax. I felt he was first introducing two and then three fingers in my backdoor, to open it up, and at that point he proceeded to place it in, slowly, real slowly. As Laura pushed me down the table, I was first trembling then I started to scream. Well, I would have started to scream if I could, but, see, it was me the one deciding the order.

It was not pain, it was just a body reaction, as Jeff continued to push the plug up my ass, the muscles there strained themselves trying to send it back where it came from. As the other intruder, it had to be glued in place and also connected with the battery pack.

Then, came my shoes. As I was still adjusting to these plugs, Jeff took my right foot and placed it in a plastic shoe. The design of this was my idea, I found something similar in story from a website. The plastic shell was created around a cast of my foot, actually both my feet were casted while arched as if I was wearing some impossible high heels. So, when my feet were enclosed in those shells they would be forced to be arched, as if on tip toes.

Those shoes, so to speak, were perfect in size, and so he then took my foot out and started to smear it with glue, and just after it he put two shells on again, one for each foot. With some adhesive tape he blocked it shut, letting the glue doing its job, setting the complete encasement.

The next step was to setup my breast, which are not so big but neither small. There were two zapping units designed to be glued around my nipples, connected to the battery pack by a cable that was glued to my skin. He was working in silence, really focused and the others in the room were silent as well.

"Jen, still with us?" He then asked.

I tried to smile, but obviously the mouthpiece was still in the way, impeding me to express anything. So the only thing I could do at that point was close and open my eyes quickly.

"Are you all right, so far? Close your eyes two times." He told me.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Two times. Go on, I want to finish with all this.

Jeff must have read my thought because he ordered Laura to get me out of those stirrups as he got hold of the suit.

The suit, is a chapter by itself, I will try to explain as I got to wear it.

It's black, made of latex, done to my exact measures. Jeff and Laura started to fit it on me, from the feet up. Before putting it on, they smeared the plastic shoes and my legs up to my knees with the glue. We had decided that the suit was to be glued on me for two reasons: to prevent it from shifting around my body and to make it work as a second skin.

So, first the glue then the suit. In a matter of minutes, the feet were introduced in the sock part of the suit. They were really struggling to prevent any creases of the fabric, and once they were satisfied with the result, they started to apply glue to legs' upper part. At that point they got some high heeled shoes for my feet and told me to stand up.

O my... it was really like standing on tip toes, my stance was so precarious that I had to put my arms on Laura to be steady. If I would have fallen there was no way I could grab anything especially with my hands so secured, as I found my place, Jeff started to spread the glue on the crotch area.

There were two holes on the suit and they were aptly placed so that two tubes, one from my anus and the other from my vagina, would stick thru. With patience he made the fabric to adhere to my whole crotch area, then turned his attentions to my belly, working relentlessly his way up.

The process was swift enough that in a little time was the turn to tuck in my hands in the sleeves. The process was just the same. My fist-stuck hands were covered in glue and then fitted in mittens, build at the sleeves' ends. After this step he worked his way up to the shoulders.

The last thing to glue on was the hood, for this my face was first covered in glue.

"Close your eyes." Said Jeff.

I could feel their hands putting the substance on my bald head, my cheeks, neck and nose. First they glued the latex to neck then chin and then they stopped because there were two tubes that were to be fitted in my nostrils. Finally there is an hole in the hood that matched my mouthpiece.

It was worst from what I'd imagined it would be, I sensed some claustrophobia. Then they went on with crown of my head.

Sounds were a little stifled but I could feel tugging all around my body, when they both started working on closing the rear zipper that went from above my butt to the rear of my head.

As they worked their way up, I felt the suit tighten around me. It was certainly snugger around the waist and I could feel it constraining my midriff like a corset.

I stood with my eyes closed as they pulled up the last of the zip. For the final step, they put some glue also on the zipper and cover it with a latex strip, to completely hide it and seal me inside the suit for the time being. In the end, I felt some tugging in my crotch and in my butt.

I came to realize that they had finally completed their job, when I could not feel hands working on me.

As I opened my eyes, I tried to move, and yes, it felt, it feels, like a second skin. Laura was looking at me with hands on her mouth to hide her surprise. Jeff was smiling as he turned a mirror in my direction.

Then I saw myself for the first time.

Stunning, a doll in latex jet black was looking back at me, my features are mimicked by the suit. Legs are defined in every detail, my jet black mons is strikingly defined.

I was left drinking in my reflected image, in awe. My boobs, aroused nipples clearly trying to make an hole in the suit. My open mouth, my bald head.

Yes, I'd been turned into a latex doll, and I wanted it.

I saw Rick, his mouth open in disbelief and amazement. As me, he did not have a clear idea of the final result. I took some step to him, then I hugged him.

He kissed me back on my latex mouth, his hands were running on my body and I could feel his touch thru the latex. Better, it seemed to heighten the feeling.

I hear Laura saying:

"Rick, this must be yours."

And she gave him a little remote control, like the one you could use to open the garage door.

"Let's see..." he tried to regain some sort of control. I could not tell him anything if not stare at him like a doll.

As he tried some of the buttons, I felt the vibrating units going on and off.

Then they left me testing the boundaries of the situation as they discussed the next steps.

"Ok, Rick, I think that the glue will be ready to dissolve in a month or so. She should be fine. In the other room you will find some latex clothing that she can wear over the suit. Here is a list of the various encounters that we have set up for you two over the next few weeks. There are some bondage fashion meetings, some private parties, a sex con, you will find all the details here. Remember, she needs to drink a lot of water, and you have to clean her with an enema at least three times a day."

With my hands balled in fists there was not much I could do. I looked at my crotch and saw that the catheter was closed with the same system you use on rubber ducks you find in beaches. Nothing I could open without the help of someone. From the design there should be something similar in the anus.

12