Dolly's Good Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her tits heaving and Lyle's hands continuously squeezing and kneading them and tweaking her rigid nipples, she closed her eyes and drowned in the pain and pleasure she was feeling. His mouth never left the mounds of her tit flesh and the sounds of ragged heavy breathing filled the room. The effect was electric! Now, ten inches of straining manhood pushed and lengthened Dolly's love tunnel.

It was like her cunt lips were strained and stretched and were actually pulling more and more of him into her. Her gasps and moans filled the room! Little by little he was reaching the depths of her very being. Women have been known to like the feeling of having their cervix banged into during sex. That accounts for them always imploring their lovers to fuck "harder", "deeper', "faster"! Dolly had long ago lost her cervix but now the very bottom of her vaginal vault was being pushed deeper in to her belly and the feeling was intense.

"God!, it's SO BIG! OHHHHHHH! Dolly moaned. NOW! NOW HE WAS ALL THE WAY IN HER!! His full ten or eleven inches had bottomed out. His heavy balls rested on her asshole as he looked into the face of a truly stuck woman. He rested and soaked in the heavenly sensations that surrounded his prick.

Her cunt held him tight within her and pulsated around his chock. She felt ALL of his cock! The immense cockhead buried deep and the long, thick shaft all along the depth of her walls.

"Look, buddy, Lyle shouted to Rob, "she loves it!" Dolly lolled back with every inch soaking inside her.

They seemed to communicate without speaking. As if an invisible switch had been tripped, they both started to move together.

Lyle's gargantuan cock slowly and deliberately pulled his cock length out of Dolly's cunt. Her cunt lips pulled back along it as it come s-l-o-w-l-y out of her cunt. It glistened with their lubricating juices, it was almost artistic in it's splendor.

After he had withdrawn about 4 inches, he slowly reinserted it. Dolly trembled and arching her back pushed against his prick. Next, he pulled it back about six inches and softly slid back into her welcoming hole to the very bottom.

Each time, Dolly moaned loudly, "fuck me, oh, fuck me." Wondrous feelings of pleasure filled her list a warm mist. She felt like she had dissolved and all her being was centered in her cunt, ass and tits.

It was as if all the surfaces of her body had fused into one being Lyle/Dolly. Lyle constantly changed the angle of his cock as he slid it in and out of Dolly's slathering cunthole.

He was a skillful lover. He would work her G-Spot, (where all the nerve endings came together) and he would hit bottom either hard or with great pressure. He would slide in to the right of her cunt wall and then to the left.

Dolly couldn't get enough of his cock. He would pull his cockhead out and then re-stretch her to reenter her. As he slowly withdrew from her cunt, his prick coming out with an easy sliding motion, still iron-hard and glistening from cunt juice. Dolly's dilated pussy gaped open like a cavern, the lips shaped to Lyle's cock.

She loved fucking him! She pushed back and rolled her pelvis to slide her clit along his fat length. She met every thrust with one of her own. "Gimme that cock!", Dolly wailed uncharacteristically. They fucked like animals possessed. His cock was now a blur as he pounded in and out of her, almost to the full length of his cock. Soft, moist, wet sounds of fucking issued from the sweating bodies on the bed, along with the heady aroma of fucking and ragged heavy breathing.

In and out, in and out, in and out! The fuck juices ran out of Dolly's cunt and down over her ass hole and onto the bed making a large wet spot. Dolly's orgasms were non-stop! She screamed! She wailed! She cried! Her body shuddered with each successive climax. She wanted to never stop!

Lyle showed amazing control to hold his climax. But, he too, did not want this fuck to end! In and out!...In and out...In and out...In and out. Slide into the soft slippery hot cunt!!

Suddenly, he stiffened! His face twisted into a grimace and he hissed, "I'm cumming!, I'm cumming"! The load he'd been saving from before he had been arrested shot from his straining balls and blasted with great force into Dolly's steaming cunt!

OHHHHH! She wailed as the hot jim bathed the walls of her aroused and frictionized cunt. Now the lubrication was that much better and Lyle still had his hard-on. Thud, thud, thud, thud their bodies rocked the marriage bed of Rob and Dolly. Dolly went limp as she simply could not climax any more. She was fucked out!!!

Lyle collapsed on top of her exhausted body. The lay like that for what seemed an eternity to Rob. Lyle's now wilting cock, still buried in Dolly's cunt, he was still enthralled with the fucking that Dolly had absorbed.

Slowly, they both regained some semblance of consciousness. Lyle rolled off Dolly's supine form with a loud "pop" as his cock was released from her still clasping cunt. Following his cock, it appeared that a pint or more of cunt juice and semen flowed out.

As Rob looked on, he could see that her cunthole was still open and inviting and had not closed up like it usually did when their sex had been good with his average cock. Dolly reached down and dreamily dipped into the sex juice and licked her fingers. She then rubbed some on her raw clit and labial lips. She looked over at Rob with ill-disguised disdain and said, "that's how to fuck, you wimp!"

Lyle was also coming around after their olympian fucking bout. As he stirred, Dolly turned on the bed and reached for the still tumid pleasure pole that had just ravished her. She bent to pay homage to the instrument of such pleasure. She took Lyle's slimy cock into her mouth and sucked all the juices from it. Mmmmmm! Mummmmm!

Lyle's eyes shone and lit up and he said, "We are gonna have more than one encore before I have to go, Baby." Dolly did not look up from her tash of sucking his cock and just hummed.

In fact, in her younger days, Dolly had been an accomplished cock sucker. She had given head to many of her dates, while a divorcee, just so she did not have to fuck them for a dinner or date. Swallowing was no big deal to her in those days, but she had never sucked her long-suffering husband to orgasm. She was now just doing something she had always liked to do and it was driving Lyle back into another erection. His smile said it all.

He had found a willing pussy for his short stay and he was sure that there would be no police report this time. During their fantastic fuck, he had released Dolly from the duct tape holding her down when it was obvious that she was cooperating.

Now, she was voluntarily sucking him to hardness again. She just couldn't get enough of hiscock, he thought.

She cooed and moaned as his erection swelled and swelled to his granite hardness and he softly stroked her damp hair. Soon he was ready for another round and Dolly needed another shot of jizm in her cunt. He tenderly rolled her over on her stomach and lifted her hips into the doggy position. Her cunt had begum to lubricate in anticipation of a dose of Lyle cock.

This time he slid his bone effortlessly in to the hilt as Dolly gasped at the total fullness in her cunt. He reached around her and grabbed her swinging 39DD's and started fucking and kneading in rhythm.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!!" Dolly howled! "Give me all the cock you have, baby!," she commanded.

Lyle didn't have to be told. He hammered into her with amazing speed. Dolly slammed her ass back to meet his onrushing baseball bat of a cock, moaning and mewing loudly. Rob noticed that Lyle's cock seem to take on a pinkish cast as it rubbed the tender unused cunt walls and was causing Dolly to ooze a tinge of blood. Still they fucked on, mindless of any pain. The pleasure was just too intense.

He kept his giant hands kneading and squeezing her massive tits and noticed that they were not as fatty as others he had felt. Her tits were of a more dense tissue. More fun to fondle. The nipple area was of a more dense feel than that of the swinging globes. And, man, were they responsive! They felt like hard little bullets in his palms. When he pinched, pulled or rolled them in his fingers, Dolly would screech with orgasmic delight.

Her cunt felt like satin on his cock. He could hardly keep from cumming when he pulled his immense length back, just clearing the opening cunt ring of muscle and then quickly spreading it with his swollen cock head as her rode her again and again.

The effect on Dolly was not lost either. Every time he did that and popped her cunt opening she felt she was being taken again for the first time. "OOHHH, MY GOD! OOOWHEE! THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

She seemed to cum time after time, each time a little more intense than the lasttime! Her pussy muscles contracted up and down the shaft of his cock with a milking motion. Lyle, too, was in heaven. Maybe this lady was turning out to be the best fuck of his life.

Dolly threw her head back, muscles in her neck straining and came again!! "OHHHHHHH!, OHHHHHHH!, MY TITS!, MY TITS!, OH GOD!"

Thrashing and convulsing impaled on his cock, she could feel him cumming, cock jerking and pulsing. Lyle shouting as he came, stiffened powered to her depths and shot another hot load of semen splashing at the end of her velvet tunnel.

"OHHHHH! ARGHHHH! UUHHHH!"

Dolly had always loved the moment when a man would cum in her pussy. The sudden change in lubrication. The feel of hot man seed. The swelling of a cock just at the moment of ejaculation. But, this was better than ever. Bigger cock, More stretching, more bottoming out, more cum, more everything! I hope he NEVER leaves.

As she drew down from her toe curling cum, she reveled in the full feeling of Lyle's truncheon in her cunt. What would he do next, she wondered. The number of orgasms she had experienced this days were probably more than she had had all her life. She shook inside at the thought of more to come. She needed rest. And so did her stallion. By this time it was almost 1 AM, the completely exhausted fuck couple had finally run of energy.

Leaving Rob still tied to his "best seat in the house", Lyle pulled up of the covers from the totally unmade bed and covered both his and Dolly's naked bodies. Dolly rolled to her left side and pushed her rump at Lyle's love machine. He immediately spooned into her and she raised her right leg so he could place his semi-hard penis right next to her cooling pussy. With that done, they both drifted off to sleep and rejuvenate for the next round. It must have been about 4 AM when Rob heard some stirring on the bed. Dolly was still breathing regularly and sleeping soundly. Lyle, however, had awakened with a raging hard-on and he was casually rubbing it along Dolly's labial slit. She must of involuntarily swelled open from the cock stimulation, for he felt the wetness coming on. It was so sensual, slowly sliding back and forth against the cunt of a sleeping woman. Lyle felt his own pre-cum start to ooze and add the slipperiness of her cunt. By a slight change of the angle of his cock, he slid up inside her beautiful body.

Dolly, very slowly realized that she was being fucked again. But this time so leisurely and with deliberate tenderness. Lyle's cock filled her as before but he moved so slowly. Not pulling out until his mushroom shaped cockhead stretched her cunt ring.

But instead, stroking in and out about 3 or 4 inches with each thrust. OHHHHH! GOD! HE FELT SOOOOOO GOOD INSIDE HER!! Softly moaning with each thrust, she moved easily back to meet his movements. For what seemed hours, they quietly moved against each other coupled as they were.

Rob could hear the wet muffled sounds of fucking as Lyle's big cock fucked into Dolly. Just the heavy breathing and wet sounds issued from the bed. Occasionally, a sharp moan could be heard from Dolly as she climaxed over and over! Lyle felt his balls and asscheeks tighten up and he shot another load of sperm into her grasping cunt.

Finally, it was over and the lovers fell into an exhausted stupor.

Rob spent a very uncomfortable night listening to his wife happily fucking this intruder and being held up by duct tape. At last, morning dawned with the "lovers" snoring away in satiated bliss. He'd had enough. When they awakened he was going to propose a compromise strategy. He waited.

At about 8 AM, Lyle opened his eyes and gazed at the sleeping woman who had been the receptacle of his stored up lust and smiled to himself. She was a lot better than the last one and maybe the best one ever. Who would have thought???

At any rate, he was by no means through with her. As he contemplated her beautiful face, his cock began to harden. His hands slowly roamed her body under the blanket that covered them.

He felt the swollen globes of her tits, the thick and hardening nipples, her belly bulge, her sweet ass cheeks, and now her moistening slit. Dolly had also awakened to the feel of her new lover's rough hands stroking her body. She felt warm all over as he proceeded to inflame the same desire that had taken over her being yesterday. By now, they were both aroused to the point of no return. Lyles's cock had grown to it's super size (now 11 inches long and 8 or 9 inches around) and he was rubbing it between Dolly's parted thighs. Her cunt was once again slick with lubricating juices and her hole was leaking last night's cum and juices. She was ready, too! Lyle laid on his back and drew her to him.

They kissed passionately and he wrested her body on top of his. She immediately got the message. She straddled him and her tits swung directly in his face. Lyle reached up and began to massage both of the magnificent orbs. He then went from nipple to nipple with his intoxicating way of sucking and licking them. Dolly smiled down at him and pressed her tits more firmly into his mouth and hands. GOD! She loved this fucking! After so long being celibate, this was the way to break the mold.

She lifted her right leg and grasped his mighty rod. Guiding it to her stretched and gaping cunthole, she inserted the large cockhead between her labial lips and s-l-o- w-l-y settled down on it. His cock slipped easily into her this time, having customized her with his prior assaults. He sighed as she slowly enveloped him to the hilt.

Within seconds, Dolly felt the now familiar tingle growing in her groin. Lyle now reached in to the hot junction of their bodies and began rubbing her hard little clit. She felt electrified and wonder-ed that her clit didn't fire off sparks each time he twiddled it.

The fuck honey that was still in her cunt oozed out and down his terrible tool. As she bounced up and down, tits swaying in his face, she gasped and jerked as today's first orgasm tore through her. She fell forward smashing her full breasts on his broad chest. He hugged her trembling, spasming body to his while she endured "the little death" of her own making, her hot slot gripping and releasing his cock as convulsions raced up and down her hungry hole.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhh! I needed that." she said with his monster cock still embedded in her cunt.

Lyle replied, " You're great...I love your tits bobbing and jiggling around, the feel of your ass bouncing against my legs, your beautiful face when it grimaces with pleasure...you are just GREAT!" "Go AGAIN," he said.

Dolly began grinding her cunt against his erection and feeling her cunt work it inside her body. Up his body and down his body, sensuously rocking on his cock but not bouncing up and down, just luxuriating in the feelings. Lyle, to, loved the feeling on his cock. He could feel it sliding and probing into all of her cunt.

Every surface got his cock's undivided attention. This was bliss! Dolly was cumming and cumming! She just could NOT get enough of Lyle's cock...she never had felt so much like a WOMAN!

Now, Lyle who was trying to control his orgasm, felt his balls tighten up and he knew he could not hold back. This woman was milking him with her cunt and he had to come! With his asscheeks locked and his toes curling, he launched yet another blast of sperm into Dolly's steaming cavern. OHHHH! OHHHH! She cried and spasmed herself as the hot jizm creamed her insides. They held each other tightly as the earthquake passed. Dolly's cunt squeezing every last drop of cum from his throbbing tool.

Dolly has orgasmed at least 100 times in the last twelve hours. More than in her entire life. She never realized the full sexual potential of her body. She was NOT going to waste it anymore!

Lyle realized that he had the woman of his dreams the last 18 hours. But soon he would have to move on or risk capture and the long prison term awaiting him. God! She was going to be hard to leave. But he had to go. As he remembered the wild coupling that he had enjoyed, he found himself drawn to her open cunt. He stared at the simple beauty of her cunt. If was like a shiny peach colored flower. He smelled it. He loved the mixed aroma of semen and cunt juice. He licked at the swollen lips and she moaned. He licked up and down her labial cleft. She moaned louder now.

He flicked his maddening tongue at her hardened and erect clit. Thrills shot through her time and again! She moaned and cried out in pleasure. As the waves of orgasm swept through her body, she bucked her ass up straining to get more of that insinuating tongue in her. Lyle lapped into her gaping cunthole and licked the flowing juices. Latching back on to her throbbing clit he increased his sucking of her little pearl. Dolly cried out, "Don't Stop!, Don't Ever Stop!."

Not that he would, he was enjoying this as much as she was. His two fingers were now inside her cunt, working, working, pressing her G-Spot, Circling the slippery walls, working, working. Dolly was now in a constant orgasm. One right after another! "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Rob completely stunned and blown away by hi wanton wife and her hung studcaptor stared numb with constant amazement. He summoned enough courage to talk. "Untie Me!" "I won't cause any trouble." "I just want to watch and wait my turn."

"What the hell!," Lyle said. He ripped the duct tape farm Rob's stiff and sore body, setting him free. "Don't try anything funny or you'll wish you hadn't!", he warned.

Rob mumbled,"Don't worry, I've had enough."

As Rob sat unfettered in his chair, the naked people before his eyes started making love yet one more time. "I've got to be moving on. As much as I'd like to stay here and keep fucking you, lady. I have got to go." "Please fuck me one more time then," Dolly sighed. "Oh. I plan to do just that," little lady," Lyle said. As he rubbed her clit and lubed up her cunt hole for his farewell fuck, Dolly hunched her hips to meet his intoxicating touch.

When she had reached the super wet stage, Lyle hovered over her body and very deliberately inserted the bulbous head of his cock into her waiting vaginal entrance.

"OHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOD!" Dolly wailed. Inch by inch his cock slid into her heated core. Pop! Past the muscle ring, Now, three inches, Now, four inches, Now six inches were plowing into "his" woman. She was reveling in every inch. OHHHHHHH! YESSSSS!, OHHHHHH! Now, eight inches stretched her cunt. Now, ten inches and there was more to come.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOOO! YESSSSSSS!" Now, all twelve inches pluswere embedded in Dolly's cunt.. They rested to soak in the pleasure they both were feeling. Dolly's cunt spasmed all along his formidable monster cock. He could feel the cunt walls milking him and he loved it. He twitched his cock inside her and she felt it.

As he stared his now familiar routine of slowly pulling out part way and then back in slower, then a little further out then back in, little by little teasing her to fever pitch.