Dolly's Good Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt inner lips clasped his cock on the outward stroke as if to try and keep him inside her. Rob could see them pulled back along the shaft of his cock with every stroke. Now, they began fucking in earnest. Faster and faster they went! Wet fucking sounds and the aroma of sex were everywhere. Splut!, splut!, splut! Their bodies slammed together, their cock and cunt blurring with the frenzied action.

Dolly howled, "I'm CUMMING! I"m CUMMING!". OHHHHHHHHHH! MY TITTIES OOOOHHHHH! YESSSS! OHHHHHHH!" She stiffened and pressed to get all of Lyle's cock buried in her cunt.

When her cunt ballooned and clasped him in convulsive waves, Lyle felt his balls tighten up and began to explode his load into her! Wave after wave to contractions swept his body as he shot a copius amount of hot semen into Dolly's body. "ARRHGGGG! UHGGGGGG! OHHHHHHH!" His piston was now sliding in and out like a well oiled machine, which it truly was at that moment.

Slussh! Slussh! Slussh! Slussh! Oh, Dolly loved being fucked this way...HARD! LONG! DEEP!

Slowly the movement of their bodies subsided. Lyle rolled off Dolly with wet "phloop" as his cock pulled out of his temporary paradise. The juices of their love making flowed out of Dolly's smouldering cunt and made a lake sized wet spot on the stained bed clothes.

Lyle said softly, What's your name, little lady?" Dolly replied and told him. He said, "Look, I would like to do you again sometime. If you're willing, I'll get in touch somehow and setup a meet. What do you say?"

Dolly smiled and sad, "Any time...any place. You just let me know!" The two satiated lovers then took a shower and dressed. After breakfast, Lyle asked Rob if there was any money around the house. Between Rob and Dolly they scraped up about $62. Giving that to him, they watched as he walked away from their house for the last time.

The next eight months past with a different atmosphere in the Hamlin's home. Rob now insisted that Dolly fuck him when and how HE wanted! Not the way shewanted or didn't want! He was happier that he'd been in a long time after seeing his wife fucked to the edge and back. Dolly was like she had seen the light and was a more responsive and loving wife than she had ever been. Lyle's little sex education class hashad a real effect!

One morning, going through the day's mail, Dolly cried out. "Rob, here's a note from Lyle. It said simply, "Mena, Arkansas. Best Western, Saturday. Long John." Dolly smiled to Rob and said, "I'm going to be there. Are you coming?"

Rob replied, "Wouldn't miss it for the world!"