Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick

Story Info
Shy woman takes part in sex show.
17k words
4.63
88.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

The two women stood side by side in the far left aisle, scanning the mostly unpopulated little auditorium, each trying to fine tune her eyesight in the sparse light. The room was just barely large enough for six or seven rows of maybe a dozen chairs each...small wooden folding chairs, each of which appeared to have survived - barely - several natural disasters of cataclysmic proportions. They appeared lucky to be able to still stand...let alone support the weight of a human body.

The small stage at the front of the room seemed barely able to accommodate two or three people, with tired old red curtains (that looked more brownish pink than red) pulled and tied to the sides. An old style standup microphone with coils of electrical cord curling from its base and then meandering off the right side of the stage beyond the tied curtains, was the sole occupant of the scuffed wooden stage. Between the drab, pulled back curtains, in the center of the backdrop of the stage, was a hand painted sign, about six foot square, that boldly proclaimed, "Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick - the cock with a mind of its own!" Below the bold black letters was a cartoon drawing of a broadly smiling penis wearing a graduation cap, sprouting Popeye muscles on its stick figure arms, one hand of which held a tiny sign that said "Catch me if you can!". Only the occasional stage hand - grubby and hungry looking - wandered about.

"I can't believe you talked me into this, Lorraine. How on Earth did you even find this place?" Penny asked, her eyes wide and her face flushed with both excitement and embarrassment.

"Oh, puh-leeeze, Penny," Lorraine laughed, "this is the Big Apple. You can find anything here. You of all people, a journalist, ought to know that."

"Journalist," Penny scoffed, "I write an itsy-bitsy entertainment column for an underground newspaper that no one even knows exists. At last count our circulation was, what? a hundred? We burn more copies than we sell." She laughed, but Lorraine knew that Penny's writing talent, though virtually unknown to the world, was a source of both pride and satisfaction for her. And her frustration at not being able to break into the big time was a constant disappointment to her.

"Well, Miss Entertainment," she chuckled, "when you write about this little caper, your paper is going to get a really big buzz in a hurry. In fact, by telling the...um...owner of the show, that you're a reporter, I managed to get these babies." She held up two small yellow stubs, with the words "Backstage" and "Press" on them, along with some coded numbers. Penny's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped.

"Are you shitting me?!! You have backstage passes to this...a sex show? And you got them by saying we're the press?! Oh, please, Lor...tell me this is all just a bad dream, and not another one of your crazy schemes."

"No dream, hon. After we watch Mr. Dick display his wares, we get to go backstage and get the real scoop. All up close and personal like. And if this guy is as billed, I can't wait to see his 'wares' up close and personal like." Her laugh was contagious, and Penny ended up laughing along with her, even against her own will.

More movement was beginning all around them. The small stage about thirty feet in front of them began to bustle with preparations. Both the women were amazed preparations were needed at all, considering the nature of the show. They looked at each other with what-preparations-could-possibly-be-needed? looks on their faces and laughed so hard they almost snorted. But one of the grubby ones tapped and performed the "testing, testing" routine on the microphone, making sure all was well. As he walked away from it, he stopped briefly to vehemently stomp on something crawling on the stage. Lorraine and Penny had no desire to know what it was.

As more audience members began filtering into the dimly lit auditorium to find their shaky seats, the two women slowly walked up to the front row and sat on two relatively stable chairs at the center of it. Penny was still glowing red with her embarrassment.

"God, I hope no one I know comes here tonight," she said.

"Oh, c'mon, Pen....it's just a sex show. Some guy is gonna dazzle us with his big schlong and do some tricks with it, I guess, and then we'll 'interview' him," she poked Penny in the ribs with her elbow as she said this, "after which we'll go home and put batteries in our vibrators. C'mon...lighten up. We could both use a laugh or two."

"I suppose you're right," Penny sighed, though she still had her doubts. Lorraine's cockeyed plans always seemed to end badly. But, what the hell, she thought...she'd watch some guy play with himself and maybe even write up the whole thing for her paper. No one would read it anyway, she thought, a heavy sigh puffing slowly from between her lips.

The seats were mostly full by the time the two women had traded dick jokes and discussed how they were going to "interview" Mr. Dick as they called him. They giggled like young girls as they then listened to other audience members joking and snickering, the sounds blending and blurring into a nervous murmur.

Then the lights dimmed to almost complete darkness. A spotlight beamed down from above, missed the microphone in the center of the stage by several feet, and was quickly adjusted to surround it. A sweaty looking, bald, fat man shambled onto the stage, wiping sweat from his brow with a handkerchief. He grabbed the microphone in an equally sweaty palm and spoke into it, tapping on it with his forefinger three times first.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the gravelly voice rasped, "you're about to see the most amazing thing you've ever seen...or should I say 'dazzling'?!" He laughed as he turned and looked at the sign behind him, as if he'd been clever. "You're going to meet one Dominick DeLuca, a personal friend of mine, who's going to show you something that will astound you, amaze you....make the men envious, and the women swoon." He paused for effect, peering into the darkness of the audience. Not being able to see the faces to ascertain their responses, he continued his spiel.

"Mr. DeLuca, my friend, has been given a gift. He has been given a....excuse me, ladies...a cock that can do amazing," again he corrected himself, "I mean, dazzling things. You'll find yourselves wondering it it's real. I assure you, it is. You'll be amazed. You'll be filled with awe and wonder. Ladies...you'll want to take Mr. DeLuca home with you. Gentleman...you'll feel inadequate with your wives and lovers tonight, so maybe you shouldn't look too closely." Here, he laughed a snickering laugh, and his belly jiggled like rippling water. "But," he continued, "not one of you will leave here the same as you came in tonight. Every one of you will be...heh heh heh...touched in some way by my friend's...gift. You'll never again look at another penis without thinking of Mr. DeLuca's unbelievable...uh.....member. You can take my word for that! And now", he concluded, "without further ado....ladies and gentlemen...meet Mr. Dom DeLuca and his Dazzling Dick!!"

The little fat man waved his arm dramatically to his right, a sweat stain under his arm bellowing its presence in the glare of the spotlight. From behind the pulled back curtain, a well built man of about thirty years slowly walked onto the stage. He wore only red boxing trunks with two white stripes along each hip, and white and black sneakers, sans socks, brand indiscernible.

As he walked to the microphone, Lorraine and Penny stared...and almost drooled. He was a handsome man, with a strong, muscular chest and washboard abs. His arms were solid, piledriving machines, as were his thighs, which had the most well defined muscles either woman had ever seen. As her eyes took this all in, Penny's mind clicked and whirred, creating a slightly taller version of Rocky Balboa. In fact, he did indeed look like a boxer, and even facially resembled the cinematic pugilist. Even his face, when Penny was able to take her eyes off his chest, looked like it should be yelling, "Yo, Adrien!" No doubt, the boxing shorts were a hook to take advantage of that very resemblance.

With their tongues hanging out, Lorraine and Penny heard Dominick speak...and that was where the resemblance ended. Gone was the slack-lipped, unintelligible slurring of the movie character. This man sounded very educated. And the two lolling tongues hung that much lower.

"Uh....hello, everyone," the deep, resonant voice said, "I'm Dom DeLuca. I'm thirty-five years old and I try very hard to keep myself in shape. I was born and raised right here in good ol' New York City, though I've thankfully escaped the 'Noo Yawk' accent that so many folks around us seem to have. I'm single and would like...

" He was interrupted by the fat man, who yelled in a failed whisper to him, "Get on with the show, Dom...we have another set to do in ninety minutes!"

"Oh...yeah....the show," Dom said with a smile, "Sorry, Lenny. Okay...yeah....well, you're all here to see why my....um....sorry, ladies....why my dick is called 'dazzling'. Well, you see, I learned way back in my teens that my...dick...had, well...talents. I mean, other than the usual, you know...pleasing the ladies." He actually blushed! Lorraine and Penny, and probably most of the women in the room, were falling in love! And not one of them really cared what his dick's talents were....though they were curious.

"Well, it's like this," the Rocky lookalike continued, "it's not that my dick has a brain of its own or anything, but I can make it do things. Actually, almost anything I want to. I can make it grow or shrink a lot faster than the normal erection process or...um...deflating time a man usually experiences. I can make it shoot up to full proportions in no time at all, or make it...um....shrink at the same speed. That last one comes in handy if I'm turned on in an embarrassing situation, that's for sure! Anyway, I can also make it pulse, throb, actually expand or contract in either length or thickness, make it vibrate, rotate or even bend in the middle. To make a long story short," he stopped to laugh at the unintended pun, "I can make my dick do almost anything I want it to. And, that's about it, really." He looked to his right, obviously turning things back over to the sweaty Lenny.

On cue, Lenny came shuffling out to center stage. Dom handed him the microphone and stepped back a few steps.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen...you're going to get to see Dom's Dazzling Dick in operation. You won't believe your eyes." He winked and added, "But you ladies are gonna get horny as hell watchin' this. So try to keep yourselves from getting too worked up, okay?" He laughed and again waved his arm, this time his left arm showing a sweat stain under it.

Moving back a step or two, Lenny said sharply into the microphone that drowned in his sweaty palm, "Ladies and gentlemen....Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick!!"

Dom pulled outward on the elastic waistband of his trunks. With rehearsed slowness, he tantalizingly lowered them down to his ankles, his bent upper body momentarily obscuring the view of his groin. As he stood up, he placed his hands over his crotch, again prolonging the anticipation of the crowd. Then, standing completely straight, he raised both hands quickly, with a flourish...and his dazzling equipment was finally revealed.

"Oh....my.....God," Lorraine exclaimed, "I don't care if it can do anything....I love it. That is the most beautiful dangly I have ever seen." When she looked over at Penny, she saw wide eyes and a gaping mouth...and she wasn't sure if Penny was breathing. Obviously, Penny's assessment of Dom's manhood was the same as her own.

"It's gorgeous," Penny sighed, "Oh....Lorraine, I want that. I want that now!"

Lorraine laughed out loud. "Well,stand in line, honey. I'll bet that dangly has a list of admirers a yard long. Ol' Dom there probably has a girlfriend on every block."

"I don't care," Penny repeated, "I want THAT dangly all for myself."

It was a formidable hunk of sausage. Dom put his arms around his back, resting his hands somewhere in the area of his tailbone. As he'd done at previous shows, he thrust his hips slightly forward, affording the audience the absolute best view of the true magnificence of his penis. These were jaded New Yorkers looking at his cock, yet every one of them was in awe. As Lenny had said, the men were envious, and the women were fanning themselves.

That fine specimen of manhood, though primarily flaccid (having strangers gawping at it did have the effect of giving it a tiny bit of twitching growth, but only a tiny bit), was a good half a foot in length. It was firm and proud, already nicely thick in circumference....fat and juicy. Apparently sporting an abundance of wrinkles, the potential for substantial growth was nothing short of boggling. To Lorraine and Penny, that succulent member looked like a beefy stick of tasty pepperoni. Lots of lipsticked lips were being licked in the audience.

Standing almost directly alongside Dom, sweaty Lenny nodded his approval of the "oooh"s and "aaah"s coming from the crowd. He'd heard them before, at previous shows. Dom just stood there, a little sheepishly, as everyone in the room stared at his penis. You could see he was proud of it, but he seemed shy and not the least bit "cocky" about his admirable possession.

After adequate time had lapsed for everyone to admire God's fine achievement dangling between Dom's muscular thighs, Lenny again tossed sweaty breath at the microphone.

"You see, ladies? Was Lenny right or what? Isn't that the most delicious hunk of meat you've ever seen?" Dom looked over at him, as if he'd said something distasteful. The sad look in Dom's eyes, coupled with his boxer-like resemblance to Rocky, made Penny once again expect to hear "Yo, Adriannnnn!," come bellowing from the puppy eyed owner of the impressive schlong.

"And now," sweaty continued, "one of you ladies is going to get an extra special treat. One lady will get to come right up here on stage and experience Dom's dazzling dick up close and personal. Just so no one thinks this is all a trick, one lucky lady will get to touch it...make sure it's real...and make sure there are no tricks when this amazing piece of male flesh shows you all what it can do. We're going to ask for a volunteer to come up here and......heh heh heh....play with my friend's amazing...er, dazzling...dick. Now, don't fight over it, ladies...you'll all get to watch. But only one lucky lass will get to feel this awesome hunk of male pulchritudieness." Dom looked over at him again, this time as if her were a total moron. Lenny continued, oblivious to that look. "So, what lady would like to come up here and make sure we're not scamming everyone? What lady would like her hands on.....that?" He waved his hand, palm up, in the direction of Dom's dangling muscle.

The men in the audience - those who weren't gay or alone - had firm grips on their women's hands, not letting them even attempt to raise them. There was a lot of giggling in the audience. Some unaccompanied women wanted to raise their hands, but just couldn't bring themselves to, and berated themselves for that cowardice. And surely, there was a man or two who might have offered, if not for the public humiliation of it. So, the crowd murmured and chuckled, but no hands were raised.

Lorraine looked over at Penny and got the most wicked idea. Seeing that Penny was totally mesmerized by what was boldly being displayed between Dom's legs, she knew that she wouldn't be stopped until it was way too late. Leaning over slightly, she reached her hand behind Penny, between her back and the back of the splintering, rickety chair. She moved her hand slowly downward. When it had reached the area just above Penney's behind, she thrust it quickly forward and down, fingers grabbing a copious portion of butt cheek and pinching hard. Penny squealed and rocketed upward, her hand immediately reaching back to discover the cause of her pain. She stood there rubbing her bottom, dazed and bewildered, as the rest of the audience cheered.

"Excellent! We have our volunteer!" exclaimed the ever moist Lenny into the cringing microphone. "Let's all give a big round of applause for....what's your name, honey?"

Penny was confused at first, then extremely pissed. Her head whirled around toward Lorraine, who was laughing so hard she could barely breathe. Penny's round, surprised orbs became angry slits, glaring hotly at her turncoat friend. Before a string of extremely foul words could shoot from Penny's mouth to Lorraine's ears, Lenny's microphone-enhanced voice once again permeated the room.

"C'mon up here, doll," Lenny continued, "and tell us your name. You're a very brave and courageous lady, and we want everyone to know your name."

All eyes were on Penny. Lorraine's raucous laughter had ebbed to a tiny giggle. "Go on," she said to Penny in a much too loud whisper, "go feel Dom's dangly. What the hell, live a little. Don't be such a chicken-shit all your life." In just that tiny moment of time, the gauntlet had been tossed.

The glaring eyes continued to bore into Lorraine for a few seconds more, but then they took on the demeanor of stern resolve. The confused, angry, embarrassed look on Penny's face was slowly replaced by a defiant one. And then the pursed lips even curled into a grin. That grin evolved from a slightly amused grin, to a downright wicked one. Penny stood up straight and put her hands on her hips, smiling down at her traitorous friend.

"Okay, smartass...we'll see who's chicken-shit. I'm going to go up there and feel up Dom's dazzling dangly. And while I'm playing with that gorgeous cock, you can just sit here and wish it was you up there. Oh, but don't worry, oh friend of mine, I'll be sure to tell you in detail what that succulent sausage felt like. If you're really nice to me, maybe afterwards I'll let you kiss my hand to get a tiny taste of it."

With that, Penny turned and faced the stage, sweaty Lenny and the owner of the dazzling dangler. Even though she was embarrassed beyond words, she meant to show Lorraine that she was willing to go through with this. "Chicken shit," indeed! She'd show her...if only her wobbly legs could keep her upright, that is.

Despite those shaky legs, Penny strode purposefully to the stage, showing no embarrassment whatsoever, but finding it difficult not to look down at dangleville. When she stepped up onto the stage, Lenny immediately met her, holding his hand out to welcome her. "You gonna tell us your name, sweet thing, or do we have to guess? Y'know, Dom's dick doesn't speak or guess names, so you're gonna hafta tell us." He gripped her hand wetly as he ushered her to the microphone. Dom just stood there and smiled at her.

Penny noticed immediately the sweatiness of Lenny's palm, but ignored it, trying not to let the distaste register on her face. "Um...hello, everyone," she said, "I'm.....my name's Penny. Um...hi." Her calm facade was belied by her obviously nervous, somewhat rambling introduction, but no one seemed to notice, least of all Lorraine, who never thought Penny would have the nerve to go through with it. She actually admired her guts. And then there was that nagging twinge of envy, as well.

Lenny grabbed Penny's hand and shook it in the time honored tradition of civilized greeting. Somehow, it felt fake, rehearsed...and indeed it was. It was all part of the show, which Penny was to find out only seconds later. It was the age old setup. After shaking hands with Lenny, Penny assumed the natural thing to do was shake hands with Dom. Innocently, she turned toward him and extended her hand. He turned toward her and smiled pleasantly... but kept his hands firmly behind his back, his hips still thrust slightly forward. Penny felt uncomfortable with her hand outstretched like that, and Dom apparently ignoring, or worse yet, snubbing her.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers