Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

His lips caressed hers at first, soft lips caressing soft lips. Then he lightly kissed first upper, then lower lips. The suspense was killing her, and her breathing was getting almost as erratic as her heartbeat. Then Dom sucked gently on her lips, savoring their sweetness. When she sighed and closed her eyes, Dom began to kiss her in earnest. His lips roamed all over her mouth, becoming hungrier with each pressing of lips on lips. Finally, his kisses became hot, passionate...and Penny's mouth opened, inviting him in.

He mashed his mouth against hers, their tongues searching, probing each other. Dom's arms circled her behind her chest, and hers wrapped about his neck. Their bodies pressed together in erotic embrace, and their kisses seared white hot with passion and desire. Before long they were lost in long, deep kissing. Their kisses burned hot and deep for quite some time there in that tiny dressing room.

Eventually, Dom pulled back, looking into Penny's eyes. He sought something from them...her permission once again. Such a gentleman, she thought. An incredible hunk of passionate man, yet still a gentleman. Her eyes flashed back total acceptance of him and his desires. Indeed, her eyes mirrored the desire in his. Total permission had been given. He smiled. Penny returned the smile. They communicated with their eyes. Both wanted the same thing. Both needed the same thing...each other.

Suddenly, Dom reached below Penny's thighs, wrapping his arm under them. His other arm remained around her back, and he stood back up, lifting her effortlessly as he did. Holding her in his arms, he looked one last time into her eyes to be certain Seeing once again what he needed to see, he carried her off to what appeared to be a back room (a back room Penny hadn't even known existed until that moment), his heart pounding in his chest. Penny grabbed his face and kissed him deeply as he carried her. Although the outer door was closed and locked, Dom kicked the bedroom door closed anyway.

A pair of shoes, one of which still clung to soft panties, a notebook, and a pen, all waited patiently for Penny's eventual return. If not for Dom's impending next show, those items might have had a very long wait, indeed.

Whisked into darkness, Penny continued to kiss Dom with burning desire. Her lips, and his, almost hissed with the heat of their growing passion. Dom, continuing to kiss her ardently, carried her through the completely darkened room, deftly skirting about objects in the blackness.

Penny felt an instant of weightlessness as Dom released her, and she fell downward. Her mind, still absorbed along with her lips in the act of kissing him, registered her falling through the air as a gentle floating sensation. She landed with a soft "whump", fresh smelling sheets sighing up around her, caressing her as the mattress she landed on yielded to her plummeting weight and seemed to try to suck her into it's enveloping softness. The landing momentarily took her breath away from her...what little hadn't already been stolen by Dom's kisses.

Across the room, a light clicked into existence, bathing the entire room in soft, blue-white hues. It made the small, cozy room seem surreal...cool....soothing. Apart from her pounding heart, every other inch of Penny's body was calm and relaxed. If you'd seen her lying there, you'd never have guess her heart was racing, her blood pumping and her brain screeching ahead erotically at Mach three.

In the cool blue lighting Dom approached the bed. He stood alongside it, looking down at Penny. His blue eyes seemed even more coolly intense in the surreal light. Penny could see his smile clearly beneath those dancing eyes. With just a touch of nervousness, she made a comment that she almost immediately wished she hadn't made.

"Wow...subdued blue lighting. I take it you bring lots of women into your love nest, don't you, Dom?"

His smile never wavered as he replied, "Penny, I swear I'm not that kind of guy. Yeah, I've had my share of women, but I don't lure them here to sleep with me. I don't use my stage act to get laid every day. That's not what I'm about. And if you give me the chance, I think I can prove to you I'm not some lecherous creep."

Yes, Penny regretted her remark. Something told her that Dom was a completely honest man, warm and tender and loving. Although handsome and virile, he wasn't a lady's man...not a womanizer at any rate. There was a deep gentleness to him that turned her on more than any muscles, any sexy smile, any strong embrace ever could. The big plus for Penny, however, was that Dom had all of those things, too...in great abundance. It both calmed and excited her that what was about to happen with Dom wasn't just shallow sex (though she would not have run from that either with this man), but something deeper...two strangers connecting both physically and emotionally.

Slowly, Dom removed his robe. There was just enough light for Penny to see his naked form slowly revealing itself for her admiring eyes once more. But this time she knew that it wasn't just a stage show...it was for real. She would be exploring him and he would be exploring her. If he was even one-tenth the lover she imagined him to be, she was in for something delicious...lovemaking on a cosmic scale.

Penny started to sit up, to remove her blouse and skirt. "No," Dom said simply, reaching out to run the tip of his finger along her lips. She stopped and looked up at him, waiting. Her mouth opened slightly to let his finger enter it ever so slightly. That modestly probing finger moved slowly from side to side between her parted lips. She allowed her tongue to catch the tip of it as it moved along...and imagined it was a far larger, thicker part of him working its way into her mouth.

Still rubbing his finger along her lips, concentrating on the lower one, Dom got on the bed on his knees, straddling Penny's thighs. He finally removed his finger from her lips so his hand could join the other in removing her blouse. As he slowly unbuttoned it, Penny felt an electric jolt between her legs as she realized that his magnificent penis was laying softly on her skirt near her right inner thigh. That, plus his strong hands slowly unbuttoning her blouse, made her next few breaths sputter and skip.

Fingers working from button to button, Dom leaned down to again kiss Penny's inviting mouth. She reached up and grabbed the back of his head with both hands, pulling him to her, kissing him deeply. Dom pulled away only after several intense kisses, and only so that he could slowly remove her blouse from her slightly shivering shoulders. Having unbuttoned it completely, he smiled at her as he gently worked it over her shoulders.

His hands then slid Penny's blouse down her arms, releasing it to float softly to the bed, and then returned in one fluid motion to unclasp her bra. He bent again...kissed her...and the bra was gone. Penny never felt it leave her body, and never saw what Dom did with it. It had simply vanished. In the place of the cups, Dom's warm hands fondled soft breasts, and Penny tilted her head back and sighed.

Again Dom's mouth captured Penny's and explored with passion. Penny returned the favor. As they kissed, Dom was slowly forcing her downward onto the soft mattress. She yielded without the slightest struggle. Once on her back, Penny felt Dom's lips leaving hers to explore downward, first her neck and shoulders, then to her newly uncovered breasts. She sighed as she felt his hot mouth encircling first one nipple, then the other. Her entire body crackled with electricity and she again grabbed his head, holding that wonderful mouth on her nipples...not wanting to let it escape.

As his mouth fully roamed and savored Penny's soft globes and pouting nipples, Dom's hand sought and found the tiny zipper at the side of her skirt. It was simple work to unzip it, but removing the skirt itself required Penny's assistance, as she was laying on it. But Penny's subconscious knew what was unfolding at her hips even if her conscious mind wasn't aware of it. While Dom's mouth devoured her appreciative breasts and sent her mind reeling skyward, unconsciously she lifted her hips off the mattress and allowed Dom's hands to remove her skirt. He worked it down her thighs as far as he could, but eventually had to sit up to completely remove it. Penny, glassy eyed and reaching for him, only vaguely knew her skirt was gone, off in limbo with her missing bra.

Having disrobed her, Dom now lay down beside her, his hands caressing her naked form. They roamed at will over every possible inch of her. Penny only grabbed Dom's head, her lips seeking the burning fire of his. Their warm bodies fused just as completely as their lips, and eventually Penny's hands explored as much as Dom's. Mouths raptured each other while two pairs of hands roamed and fondled anything they could touch. Two panting, squirming bodies groped and kissed and touched...and the loving began in earnest.

Penny's hands eventually found their way once again to Dom's buttocks. Eight fingers and two thumbs reveled in the slightly yielding firmness of his cheeks. That, coupled with Dom's wandering mouth, had Penny wet and yearning. And then her mind returned to that wonderful, dazzling dick. One hand couldn't bare to leave his fantastic bottom, but the other boldly searched for, and found, that swollen shaft.

When she grabbed his penis it felt so warm, so vibrant...so alive. She fondled it gleefully as if it were an old friend. In truth, it's every inch was familiar to her, and she stroked and squeezed it relentlessly. Dom happened to be kissing her left hip as she stroked him, and his warm sigh bathed her hip.

Penny couldn't take it anymore. Her hands had enjoyed his cock on and off all throughout the evening, but her mouth was sending "I want" signals to her brain with heated urgency. The thought of tasting his incredible tool was turning her mind to so much liquefying Jell-O. And her mouth would not be denied.

With a willfulness that surprised her, Penny rolled Dom over onto his back, his mouth still sucking at her belly. In one seamless motion, she repositioned herself with her head at his groin, straddling him at first, then sitting on his chest for the sake of comfort. Her mouth plunged downward and began immediately savoring dazzling cock flesh.

Driven by lust, Penny's mouth licked and sucked at will on Dom's throbbing erection. To Penny's unending jubilation, that erect muscle was at least a foot long already, and threatening to grow still further. She gobbled it hungrily...needily. She'd had to suppress her urge to suck it onstage, but now it was all hers...and she intended to devour it until it exploded and shrank back to it's meager, flaccid six inches. Finally, it was hers to dine on voraciously until it fed her its life-giving juices.

Straddling and sitting on Dom's chest, Penny sucked away at him, licking his shaft like an ice cream cone, kissing every inch of it, sucking the head, licking the slit, fondling his testicles...even burrowing her head between his thighs to lick that full sack, too. From his prone position all Dom could see was the lovely ass he'd fondled only a short time earlier, and the back of the bobbing head of the enthusiastic Penny. He smiled broadly at both visions...and his hands happily returned to fondling her soft cheeks.

But looking at that bottom just wasn't enough. Dom's eyes followed that enticing cleavage downward, to the soft wet center of this incredible woman. He grabbed her hips and lifted her upward a few inches, tilting his head to one side and grinning as he admired the pink, fleshy flower between her silky thighs. Her sex glistened with her arousal, and with each passing second looked more and more succulent to the smitten Dom.

When it got to be too much for him, Dom grabbed Penny's hips firmly and began to pull her back to his hungry mouth. Again subconsciously, Penny's brain registered his intentions and she walked backward on her knees to aid him in his quest for her treasure.

Her steaming love nest now needing some kind of direct stimulation, Penny didn't wait for Dom to pull her flower to his lips. Somehow knowing exactly when she was directly over his open mouth and yearning tongue, she wasted no time in lowering herself down onto that eager opening. And Dom was ready for it.

When his face was surrounded by Penny's thighs and smothered under her burning bush, Dom suddenly felt his nose, lips and cheeks bathed in warmth...heat. It was as if her soft, moist core was indeed on fire...and he was drawn to its heat. His hands grabbed her bottom above her cheeks near her tailbone and pulled her tightly to him. He nuzzled in her burning wetness, sighing and moaning just from the feel and scent of it. He sucked at it as hungrily as Penny was sucking between his trembling thighs.

Two mouths were licking and sucking now, each with equal urgency. Lips sucked, tongues licked and probed. Fingers explored, fondled, squeezed, entered. When their mouths weren't occupied directly, they were sighing and moaning their pleasure...both in giving and receiving.

Penny's hunger became overwhelming. One hand grabbed Dom's shaft firmly, holding it steady for her diving mouth. As her stretched mouth took in all of his thickness and most of his length, her free hand found its way to his tightened sack. Her fingers played with it...fingertips alternately grazing the soft skin and hair oh so lightly and then squeezing his sack as they gently but firmly kneaded it. Dom was rapidly reaching liftoff.

The imminent explosion rumbling in his groin created an even greater desire and urgency in Dom's already active lips and tongue. His face burrowed between Penny's thighs relentlessly, his mouth trying desperately to reach the center of her being. His lips and cheeks moved from side to side and in circles, moving every soft, fleshy fold out of the way, opening her burning chasm to his burrowing tongue. His tongue stretched as far as it could, searching for her molten core. It found it....and there it happily licked.

Dom's tongue deep inside her made Penny even more voracious. Her head bobbed up and down, up and down, faster and faster. She breathed solely through her nose now, her mouth too constantly full to aid in this act. Her hot mouth was making Dom go insane, and he started to moan loudly. His tongue licked faster inside her, but when he felt his own orgasm closing in, he knew it was time to give Penny her pleasure as well.

Slipping his tongue out of Penny's steaming cavern, Dom's lips instinctively searched for, and found, her full, swollen clit, red hot with its need for attention. Just as Penny squeezed his testicles and stroked and sucked his pounding erection to the point of climax, Dom surrounded her bulb with his lips and sucked, his tongue flicking hard at it, aggressive and unrelenting.

A shiver went down his spine as his orgasm ripped from inside him, racing through his genitals and spurting into Penny's waiting mouth. He grunted and bucked. Penny sucked and swallowed. And the chill that had begun in his back and raced to his spraying organ now seemed to make a round trip, coursing into Penny and traveling down her back as well...and ending in a gushing, explosive orgasm of her own. His juices rocketed upward to ricochet in Penny's mouth...hers roared like Niagara Falls down between his open lips, bathing his parched throat. Both of them bucked jerkily, their heads firmly between each others legs. They squirmed and moaned together like some great, writhing creature...fused together in sublime ecstasy.

Long minutes passed during which sucking, licking sounds were still heard. Even when their orgasms began to subside, they continued to savor one another, neither inclined to stop. They lapped at each others spilled liquids long after their bodies stopped thrusting and heaving. And when they were totally exhausted, Penny simply lay atop Dom and kissed his still semi-rigid organ, licking up stray droplets of his cum. She never even gave a thought to the fact that she was still mostly sitting on his face, so entranced was she by his incredible cock, and so mellow in her afterglow. It didn't matter, however, because Dom was likewise mesmerized and mellow, meticulously lapping up droplets of her cum from her pouting lips and her glistening, curly carpet.

After a delicious, relaxing eternity of kissing, licking and eventually, fondling each others lower bodies, Dom and Penny rolled apart, Penny rolling onto her back, Dom relaxing his. Still lying opposite to one another, both smiled up at the ceiling. Somehow, their hands met, touched, and clasped each other. Their smiles broadened. They lay there, glowing, holding hands, for quite some time.

Eventually, Dom sat up and looked down at Penny, both still smiling. He turned around so that he could lay next to her. He came up against her back, his front against her...the classic spoon position. He put his arm around her waist and lay behind her, kissing her neck, his lips brushing against the back of her ear. She snuggled against him.

While both enjoyed this almost as much as the sex itself, Penny eventually noticed something brushing against the back of her thigh. With a smile she realized it was Dom's dazzling dick, once again beginning to inflate. She lifted her thigh so that the growing member plopped down onto the inside of her bottom thigh, and then lowered her upper thigh onto it, capturing it between her thighs. It continued to grow.

As it grew it worked its way upward toward her still drenched sex. Still it felt like a distant, playful pleasure. That is, until it began to vibrate....and Penny's core began to heat up once again....

Dom's vibrating penis not only brought about a surging flow of blood to Penny's pussy, but it caused her sensitive inner thighs to quiver pleasantly as well. Just that quickly and easily, her juices began to flow. Humming between her legs, Dom's cock soaked in the growing heat. Dom smiled wickedly, and began to move his hips back and forth, sliding his shaft forward and back between Penny's closed thighs. Penny smiled as she felt the vibrations move from the bottom of her butt cleavage, along her slit, past her intrigued clit and all the way up past her light, soft patch...the vibrating head ending its voyage maybe an inch below her navel.

Back and forth Dom slipped his whirring cock between Penny's legs. With each complete cycle, the pathway became that much more moist, and he deliberately pushed the head more firmly against her flesh. On about the fifth or sixth passage over her slit, the head was penetrating slightly, pushing her silky lips aside as it burrowed it's way between them. Deliberately, he moved it the length of her slit with agonizing slowness...teasing and playing...to Penny's unspoken pleasure. Throughout this vibrating cock play, he kissed her neck, sucked her earlobe and fondled her soft breast and taut nipple. Penny lay motionless, enjoying the slowly building eroticism of his tantalizing ploy.

After playing this teasing game for some five or ten minutes, Dom's nipple-tweaking hand moved from that delightful globe and roamed downward, gliding along her side and over her hips. Reaching her upper thigh, he slid his hand around to grasp the underside of it, just below her buttock, and lifted it upward, spreading her legs as she lay there on her side. She knew in an instant what was coming.

Holding her leg up, Dom was now free to use his vibrating cock to explore Penny's moist treasure more fully. It only took a very slight adjustment of his position for him to place the head of his penis directly between her pouting lips. But, he didn't push it in right away. He enjoyed taunting and teasing...so he just let it play among the soft folds as it hummed quietly. He was rewarded with soft sighs and minute shivers from the lovely Penny, who's eyes were shut, but whose tongue was roaming her lips continuously.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers