Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Dom began to insert himself into Penny. She was so wet that his cock, even as thick as it had become, was able to penetrate easily, and Penny sighed the entire time he was entering her. He slipped into her about half the length of his throbbing manhood, and then stopped. When Penny moaned, "Oh, don't stop now, Dom," he kissed her shoulder reassuringly and eplied, "I'm not stopping, Penny. I'm just not pushing with my hips. I'm going to let my cock do the rest on its own." Penny's mind immediately trekked backward in time to the exhibition onstage...and she was instantly squirming in anticipation.

Holding his hips perfectly still, Dom used will power alone to make his already formidable member grow significantly...both in length and girth. Still vibrating from head to base, it blossomed inside her. Penny felt it moving along slowly inside her, going deeper into her. Then she felt the results of its growing thickness, as the head grew so much that it was pushing delightfully against the walls of her canal. Between the vibrating, the swelling head, and Dom's own natural throbbing, the mattress beneath Penny was slowly becoming wetter and wetter.

But this wasn't enough for Dom. Inside him, he had the irresistible urge to send Penny into a sexual frenzy, and to give her an incredible, mind blowing orgasm. So, with his penis elongating, thickening, vibrating and throbbing inside her, he decided to add one last touch. Again, with sheer will, he sent mental commands to his cock. This time he got it to rotate in a circular motion, as he had onstage. Around and around it went, it's throbbing and vibrating flesh circling inside Penny. It pressed against all sides of her interior walls, and felt so incredible to her. But the most electrifying part was when it moved so that most of the pressure was against her inner wall behind her awakening clit. It was nothing short of preorgasmic in and of itself. With each passage of his shaft along that special wall, Penny again sighed and trembled. When Dom next willed that plundering shaft to undulate, ripple inside her, the effect soon changed her lip licking into lip chewing.

When Dom felt she was ready, he lowered Penny's leg back down. With his cock so fully and deeply inside her, it was an easy matter for him to remain inside her as he put his arm around her waist and he moved her onto her stomach. He stayed on top of her and once again encircled her waist with his arm, lifting her up onto her knees. She did not resist. With Penny in the classic "doggy" position, Dom leaned forward to fondle her bouncing breasts as he slowly moved his hips behind her. With his dick's many talents, he didn't have to move his hips much at all, and he was able to get firm grips on breasts and nipples.

Dom's incredibly active penis filled Penny as much as she could possibly be filled. It moved about inside her with little or no help whatsoever from Dom's hips. Any movement of his hips was solely a byproduct of his own mounting passion. Every motion, every pleasure, that Penny needed from him was being handled nicely by his cock....all by itself.

When Dom's passion reached the point where his hips did indeed begin to thrust, it only enhanced what was going on inside Penny. Her moans became louder, and she thrust her hips to meet his. Already both were dripping wet between their legs, and the slapping of Dom's groin against Penny's bottom became distant, erotic music to them....a concerto of love, lust and ecstasy.

Dom reached the breaking point first, and even though his hands weren't needed to stabilize himself inside Penny, he moved them to her hips anyway. He held her hips firm as he slammed his erect cock into her over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder. He slammed against her...she slammed against him. Both were panting and gasping; sighs were impossible at this point.

"Oh, my God, Penny....I'm going to come....I'm going to come!" Dom heaved through clenched teeth.

"Oh, yeah, baby....come for me, Dom...come for me. I want to feel you come inside me," she gasped back at him.

Dom tried to hold back, wanting Penny and himself to come simultaneously...but such was not to be. So irresistible was his passion that he couldn't hold back. With a thrust that pulled his knees off the bed and a howl of release, he came forcefully inside her. Penny loved the feel of the hot liquid spurting into her and she thrust back at him, wanting to prolong his pleasure...wanting to feel that searing fluid filling her again and again.

Even though she didn't orgasm when he did, Penny was perfectly happy with events. It felt so wonderful...so erotic...so hot and decadent. Here was a wonderful man she'd only met maybe an hour ago, and she was letting his incredible manhood spurt over and over again into her most intimate opening. It was enough to make her mind reel. Dom's testicles supplied his ramming penis with a more than ample supply of semen..and his orgasm lasted a long, long time...a delicious eternity for both participants. But, even though Penny came close...for her, climax did not occur.

Dom realized in an instant that only he was climaxing, and Penny, though enjoying herself immensely, was not. His giving ways would not allow this to be. It was against his very nature to take pleasure from a woman without giving it in return. He would not allow it. It was time to unveil another of his cock's many useful talents. He only hoped it wasn't a case of too little, too late.

His orgasm having run its course, Dom's mind regained control of his penis. When he realized that thrusting alone wasn't bringing Penny any closer to climax, he called on his dazzling dick to once again perform a feat of magic.

Penny, exhausted, stopped thrusting. Dom leaned back down and began to fondle her breasts again, kissing and licking her neck and houlders. "Dom, honey...it's okay. Maybe my first orgasm was so explosive that I just need more time. It's okay, really."


"Shh...," he whispered, "I'm not through showing you what my cock can do yet. Don't count me...or yourself...out just yet."

Although she hadn't had an orgasm, and wasn't sure if she was going to, Penny was still thrusting herself lightly against him, as if she wanted to have one badly. She squirmed and wiggled her bottom against him and sighed, signaling her desire to have an orgasm, despite her polite words to the contrary.

It was then that Dom revealed his most secret talent. Kissing her shoulders and neck and fondling her now sensitive breasts, he slowly pulled out of her, letting his cock rotate and vibrate intensely as he removed it from her. He could feel the disappointment in her long, exhaled sigh. And he would not allow that disappointment to last long.

Again he slipped his penis along her slit, lightly probing in her soft flesh, as he'd done what seemed like eons ago. But this time he had a surprise for her. He pushed his vibrating cock slowly along her slit until it found her love button, hot and in need of immediate attention. He rubbed the head of his cock all around that nub, getting his bearings...finding exactly where her clit was. And then his cock performed it's newest trick.

Hands and mouth busy on Penny's upper body, Dom willed his dick to attend to Penny's urgently needy clit. Having encircled that button many times in preparation for this unique talent, and having found it's exact location, the head of Dom's cock...the very tip of it....began to caress that swollen bulb. Just the touch was enough to get Penny's bucking hips moving again, and her lungs thrusting out sighs once more. But, it didn't end there.

Rubbing gently on that burning clit, the tip of Dom's head zeroed in it. His tiny slit came up against her button, pressing against it. Then, that slit opened, just wide enough to take that yearning clit into itself. At first it just sort of played at teasing the edges of her clit, but then the slit circled it fully...and the head of Dom's dazzling dick started to suck on Penny's clit!

With movements akin to the sucking motion of a swimming tropical fish, Dom's penis sucked that hopeful nub. Further up her body, Dom's mouth and hands were doing their best to stimulate her as well, but it was that sucking slit at the tip of his cock that was stoking her furnace now. It was the final stimulation she needed. Without a thought, she went down on one elbow, freeing up one hand to reach down and find that talented cock. She found that the more she stroked the underside of the shaft, the more eagerly the head seemed to suck her clit.

Penny couldn't really understand what exactly was happening...but she knew something miraculous was going on. She knew Dom's hands and mouth were busy on her upper body, so somehow his incredible penis was again doing something awesome...but she was too overcome with lust and desire to ponder it. She just reveled in the sensation at her clit, and left it at that.

Dom's penis grasped her clit in its slit and then again began to rotate, pinching the nub and tugging on it slightly as it twirled around and around in its tiny circular path. The sensation was incredible, and Penny was finally approaching liftoff. It was the dual sensation of her nipples and clit being pulled at the same time that ultimately sent her over the edge. With a shudder and moan, finally, Penny climaxed. Hot liquid bathed Dom's cock as it retained its hold on her button throughout her orgasm. He felt her buck and heave, but his slitted helmet kept sucking and tugging, prolonging Penny's pleasure. Her bucking combined with the lava flow made it difficult for Dom's cock to maintain its hold on her clit, but with great effort of will he was able to do it. Every sigh, moan and shudder from Penny made all the effort worthwhile. For some reason, giving Penny pleasure was more important to him than a lot of other things in his life...and seeing her orgasm intensely like this made his heart swell, not only with pride, but with satisfaction, too. Making Penny happy felt just plain intoxicating!

After her orgasm subsided, Penny lay there on her stomach, her body still shuddering, her thighs quivering. Dom finally eased the tension on his slitted soldier, allowing the tender clit to escape its grasp. He pulled his dripping cock out form its enviable position between her legs. Penny continued to lay there, spasms still wracking her groin and thighs. She gasped for air, but she smiled. Her eyes were glassy, her body covered in sweat.

"My God," she gasped, "Where the hell did THAT come from? You never showed anyone that on stage, did you?"

"Well, now," Dom smirked playfully, "I can't give away ALL my secrets, can I?"

"But, you just gave it away to me. Aren't you afraid I'll give it away to someone else? I am a reporter, after all."

He leaned down and kissed her face, whispering to her, "I had hoped we had something special between us, Penny. I'm hoping this was something more than just meaningless sex. I mean, it was great...but, I find you to be a fascinating woman, and I was hoping for more than that."

She was intrigued now. "More? Such as?"

"Well," he smiled, "why not actually try dating...get to know each other at the very least? Friends, if that's all you want. But I would like you in my life in some way."

Her smile broadened. "Well, I'd certainly like you in my life, too, Dom. You seem so sweet, so caring. A man like you can have any woman he wants....but here you are with me....and wanting more than just sex. Am I dreaming, or is there some catch to all this?"

"No catch," he replied, "I just find you stunning. Your playfulness onstage tonight, that gleam in your eyes, your beautiful smile...that quick wit of yours...there's just so much about you I find intriguing."

"Same here...like, for instance, how can you look so much like Rocky Balboa and not act or sound like him? Or how can you be so gorgeous and so sweet and sensitive at the same time? You, sir, are a conundrum."

"Oooh..conundrum...a big, fancy writer's word," he laughed, "But in all fairness, I'm a lot taller than Rocky Balboa, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are," Penny sighed, "yes, you are."

Penny and Dom smiled at each other. Dom lay down next to her, and they just stared into each others eyes for several minutes. Fingers lightly stroked and eyes peered into eyes. Dom stroked Penny's cheek and leaned into her, kissing her lightly on the lips. She reached for him. They began to kiss again.

Just as tongues were beginning to come into play, a distant knock was heard. It was on the outer door, but could be heard clearly through the closed bedroom door.

"C'mon, Dom...gettin' close to showtime. Don't wanna keep the customers waiting, y'know. I'll bet some chicks wanna feel that dazzler of yours again, so c'mon. Five minutes, okay? Hey, you got rid of those reporter ladies, right? Gave them a good interview, I hope...the show could sure use the publicity. I sure hope you treated those ladies good." A pause, and then, "Okay, guy...five minutes....your public awaits, m'man. Don't be late."

Good ol' Lenny, Dom thought. He'd wet himself if he knew just how good Dom did treat the lady reporters...well, one of them, anyway. Penny's only thought was whether or not Lenny had tried the outer doorknob...and whether he'd left it covered in sweat. She shivered at the thought.

"Well," Dom sighed, "you heard Lenny...my public awaits."

"You go do your show," Penny smiled, hurrying to find her clothes, "I can probably find my way out."

Dom strode across the room and flicked yet another switch, which bathed the room in standard yellow light. Both of them rushed to find their clothing, Penny to find her wayward skirt and bra, and her panties and shoes in the other room, and Dom to find a clean pair of Rocky boxer shorts. It was all he really needed. One last stop to retrieve her purse, pen and notebook, and Penny was good to go.

Rushing to the door, they stopped just inside it before opening it. Dom pulled Penny to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. He sighed when he finally let her go. Penny felt much more than lust in that kiss, and it made her sigh too.

Dom opened the door without the slightest hesitation or worry about prying eyes. Penny was shocked, thinking Dom would want to sneak her out. She balked before approaching the door. Dom gave her a puzzled look.

"Well," she whispered, "don't you want to check to see if Lenny's still out there?"

"Why?" Dom answered in a normal tone of voice, "Why should I care if Lenny sees you or not? I'm not trying to hide you. Right now, you're a friend of mine, Penny...hopefully, soon to be more than that. And Lenny has no say in who I.....date......or.....care about." The words struck at Penny's core. She saw that Dom, with his muscular physique and gorgeous looks, who could have any woman on the planet...was blushing. In that warm instant she felt special, and knew that Dom was special too...special to her at any rate.

Dom took her hand and ushered her out the door. When he closed the door and locked it, he turned around and again reached for Penny's hand. As he looked down at her, searching her eyes once again, he took her other hand in his as well. He smiled broadly at her and sighed, "You are really something, Penny the reporter."

"As are you, Dom of the Dazzling Dick," she smiled.

"Would you give me the honor of joining me for lunch tomorrow? Or am I taking things too fast here?"

"Not at all, Dom...I'd like that. I'd like that very much."

"Wonderful," he said, as if he was relieved she consented. And then he added, "Oh, and I'm sorry this all seemed so tawdry...you know...sex in my dressing room and then having to leave. I promise you, it's not the way it must seem. I do like you, and this wasn't just all about the sex..I swear..."

"I know, Dom," she smiled at his apparent discomfort with the way things appeared. She almost chuckled at his obvious sincerity. "I can tell you're a really nice guy. I'll meet you out front for lunch tomorrow, is that okay?"

"Yes," he said, his eyes lighting up, "that would be great. Does noon sound okay?"

"Yes, that'll be perfect. See you then, Dom," she replied, turning to leave, her whole body tingling with anticipation.

"Oh," she added, stopping short and turning back to Dom, "and I'll be sure to give your show a fantastic review. You'll have to rent a bigger auditorium for your show in order to keep from turning customers away." She winked at Dom, and he winked back. As she once again turned to leave, Penny wondered just how she was going to accomplish her boast...but in the back of her mind she was sure her newfound persona would come up with a way. Confidence brimmed within her for the first time that she could ever remember. It felt good...very good. Hell, she might even try dumping the shit rag she worked for and become a real journalist!

Thanks to the best friend ever, Lorraine, the old Penny was gone for good. Long live the Frankenstein monster!

End

"Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, July 2002