Dom of My Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Tara and Derek’s story.
2.3k words
4.72
11.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up hot; Cocooned in the arms of the sexy wolf who brought me home. His breath was even and warm against my neck. He had a round breast squeezed in his big hand, and my head was tucked into the crook of his other arm.

I wiggled against him. My bum pushed back against that sizable cock he had made me cum all over. Just thinking of the way he played my body last night had me getting wet between my thighs. Remembering the tender but thorough way he cleaned me up after he filled me with his cum, made me want to get messy again.

A deep groan echoed through my body, his mouth just behind my ear.

"Good morning babygirl."

He stretched his lithe body and pressed his morning wood firmly against my ass. Derek squeezed my breast, then rolled my nipple between his fingers.

"I could get used to waking up with your hot little body squished up against mine."

He let his fingertips wander down my curves, brushing the underside of my breasts and down to circle my naval. Goosebumps dotted my skin when he dragged his fingernails over my tummy. A soft moan slipped from my lips.

"I could think of worse ways to wake up." Squirming, my bottom rubbing against his cock. I tried to play it cool. Letting him know I wanted him without coming off too clingy. For some reason my heart was already sprinting in a race to fall for this man, this practical stranger.

I blinked my eyes as the morning light filtered into the room. I took in the dark wood furniture and the dark linen sheets. This was definitely his bedroom. I loved it, even if it was all masculine and underdone. It suited him I thought. My eyes spied what looked like restraints hanging from the lower corner of his bed. He hadn't been joking about tying me up.

I shivered as his teeth dragged down my neck.

"You've noticed the restraints then babygirl?" He followed my line of sight.

"Does that intrigue you?"

I nodded mutely. My mouth suddenly dry. While his hands and mouth could explore me from this position, I was left gripping the sheet. I felt the power shift between us. He knew I was his to play with. I didn't hold back my whimper when his fingertip slid further down, slipping between my labia to rub over my clit.

"Breakfast first baby and then I plan to keep you...tied up for the day. So if you have plans you'll need to cancel." His finger dragged lazy circles around my swelling clit.

"That is if you'd like to stay Tara? I want you as a willing participant."

He moved his finger with more insistence and determination; making my body quake in response

"I'd l..love to." My tongue tripped over the words as my body vibrated with pleasure, falling toward my climax.

"Good girl." He whispered against my ear and then he rolled out of bed. This damn infuriating man had once again pulled back before I could cum.

"Ughh." I whined.

"Take a shower gorgeous, I'll make breakfast. Coffee?"

I nodded. Mumbled a quick thank you and scampered to the ensuite bathroom.

After a refreshing hot shower, I padded out to the kitchen wearing a large button up shirt Derek had left out for me. I blushed when I noticed he was whipping up the pancakes on the counter my ass had been planted last night. His bare chest may have had something to do with it too.

"I like the way you look fresh out of the shower. Your skin is a delicious rosy pink." He kissed my cheek. I wasn't going to tell him, at least a part of that rosy glow was a reaction to his half naked appearance and my mind running off on a tangent.

Derek plated the pancakes and I got some silverware and mugs out. I liked getting a peek into his cabinets. It wasn't surprising to find he was quite organized. My apartment would drive him crazy, I silently giggled.

We sat down to eat and I dug in, ravenous. I dont know where my manners went but when I looked up he was smiling at me with that slightly crooked grin of his. His thumb brushed over my lips, rubbing the sticky syrup there over and into my bottom lip. I watched him as he brought his thumb to his mouth and sucked it clean.

"Satisfied?" He chuckled and I blushed. The question was certainly loaded. I pushed the plate away and licked my lips slowly, keeping eye contact while I did.

"Mmm. Delicious." I grinned cheekily. His eyes were darkening and I was finding pleasure in the power I seemed to have. The way he responded to me and my simple tease was thrilling. Having a man want me with such passion was intoxicating.

Derek stood and leaned across the table, pulling me up into a kiss by the shirt; one that stole my air. He licked the syrup from inside my mouth and sucked my tongue. He fisted my hair and controlled the kiss, pulling me towards him more. I had to crawl onto the table to keep it from falling onto it. He growled and smiled, So apparently that's what he wanted from me.

I crawled over the small dining table and the shirt rode up my wide bottom. I shivered as the cool air brushed my weeping pussy. This man made me drip with arousal and tremble with anticipation. I was needy and desperate for what he could give me.

When I'd crawled my way to the very end of the table, he slid his hands up my thighs, and pulled me into his arms by my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the soul searching kiss he was giving me. I locked my ankles behind his back as he walked us determinedly back towards his room. I noticed belatedly he'd grabbed the syrup.

He let me slide down to my feet at the end of the bed, put his hand in my hair and gave me a push. I bit my lip and sunk to my knees, my face level with the bulging cock in his sweats. I eyed it hungrily for a short moment and then looked up at him; blinking doe eyes. I wanted to worship this cock, serve him and make him moan. I wanted to show him what a good girl I could be.

He gave me an almost imperceptible nod, before I had his sweats pulled down over his cock. It popped out, hard and veiny, standing up nearly to his abdomen. I gripped his shaft in my small hand, fingers barely able to wrap around him.

I flicked out my tongue over his head, humming happily at the flavorful bead of precum. My tongue twirled around his cock, licking the ridge. I closed my lips over the tip. My tongue curled against the underside and I slid down the length. I kept my eyes on him and he let me be in control for the moment.

The more I took into my mouth, the more energetic I got, the tighter his hand got in my hair. I could feel him holding back and letting me take it at my pace. I blinked my eyes up at him and swallowed him down, gagging myself on his cock. My gagging and giving up my throat must have been all he could take, because he growled and pulled my head down. He pumped his hips up, taking over for me.

"Fuck Tara. Your little mouth feels so good."

He growled, pumped in once more and pulled back. Strings of saliva connected my lips to his cock. I sucked the spit back into my mouth and licked my lips. He tugged my hair again and I stood before him.

He scooped me up and tossed me on the bed and I squealed and giggled. He gave me a lupine grin and crawled up my body. His hands slid up my torso and then he pulled my hands above my head. He kissed my wrists before he restrained each hand to the headboard. He was so tender as he checked circulation. His soft lips dragged down my neck and made me shudder.

"Tara, do know your safe words babygirl? I want you to know, I'm interested in your pleasure today. I want to take care of you. You're gonna let me aren't you?"

My mouth fell open, I couldn't think of anything to say. This man was perfect beyond words. I nodded and licked my lips.

"Yes Sir. I.. I'm uhh... at your disposal." I wiggled and blushed.

Derek chuckled and gripped the shirt on my body with two hands. He ripped it open, buttons popped and flew in every direction.

"I've always wanted to do that." Derek tipped the syrup bottle and drizzled the sticky liquid over my breasts and down to pool in my naval. When I looked into his eyes all I saw was black. He licked his lips and leaned forward to flick my nipple with his tongue. Both my nipples responded by hardening into stiff points. I arched my back as much as I could, offering myself up to him. His large hands held my sides, thumbs stroking my soft tummy as he kissed and sucked my breasts, using his tongue and lips to remove the sweet syrup from my skin.

Slowly, excruciatingly so, he made his way down my body. He sucked and nipped at my skin. He tongued my belly bottom, sucking me clean before finally making it to the junction between my thighs. His teeth dug in there too, denting the soft flesh of my inner thigh. By the time he slid his tongue through my folds I was a whimpering mess of need.

I couldn't hold my ass still, Sir, I couldn't think of him as Derek in that moment, held me still with a large palm pressing down on my lower tummy. His tongue lashed me up and down. This wasn't slow and sensual, he was proving what I already knew, my body belonged to him.

My hips were bucking, and I was whimpering. My orgasm was close and I remember, just barely, that I needed to ask for permission.

"Sir! I'm close!"

He hummed against my core but he didn't give me the go ahead. I squirmed as much as I could while begging for release. My whole pelvis was tight with the effort not cum.

"Please Sir, I need to cum I don't know how much longer I can hold it back. Please let me cum for you."

"Cum for me babygirl." His fingers pushed inside me stroking my gspot; Mouth around my clit. My pussy pulsed and rippled on his fingers.

"Fuck! Oh god I'm cumming." My hips bucked and my body shook. He kept at it, not relenting as I came undone. Another orgasm washed over me before I had time to squeak and I could feel the gush that pushed from my pussy.

"Good girl." He mumbled against my skin before he meticulously cleaned my pussy, licking all of my cream.

I was panting by the time he finished. He grinned that damn crooked grin and prowled up my body. He dragged his lips along my skin; up my neck to my lips. I moaned at my taste on his lips. I sucked his tongue like candy. His kisses drove me crazy. He stole my senses.

He released my hands and rolled us over in a fluid motion. My legs fell open to either side of his body, straddling him. Both of his hands were twisted into my hair, he was kissing and claiming my mouth. Our tongues twirling and dancing as I ground my pussy against his lap.

He pulled my hair, breaking the kiss. "Guide me inside you babygirl, I need your pussy."

I was physically shaken by his words, shivering. I reached between us and pointed the head of his cock at my dripping wet hole. I didn't tease or play around, I needed him inside me just as badly. I was aching for his cock to stretch me open again.

I pressed my weight down on him, his cock slid in to me with ease. I felt full and complete. We both groaned aloud as his cock bottomed out, and I started to rock against him. Our bodies moved in sync with each other, his strong hands dug into my hips, fingertips denting my my skin.

He bucked his hips up as I bounced up and down, our damp bodies slapped together, echoing loudly in the room. My breathing was coming in shorts pants, I was close. I looked down into his eyes and before I could ask permission, he nodded. A small knowing smile played on his lips.

"Cum for me baby, cum for Daddy." He whispered this so tenderly, with so much sincerity, that my heart lurched as my body gave in. I came hard, my pussy milking his shaft. He growled and pumped up into me; his cock swelled filling my cunt with his sperm.

I leaned down against his chest and kissed him deeply. I poured my emotions and feeling into that kiss. I had never called a man Daddy before, but somehow that seemed right with him. With my face pressed against his neck, I breathed deeply. For those few minutes everything else fell away besides us. He stroked my back gently and I sighed contentedly.

"Can I keep you?" He whispered into my ear.

I erupted in goosebumps and pressed my face deeper against him.

"Yes Daddy."