Dom Roomies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are many rules," she continued, "I bet I won't remember to give you them all right now but as I do I will tell you and as soon as you've heard it, don't forget it and don't break it, or there will be consequences."

"First rule is names, I will only be addressed as Miss K, Deb is Miss D and so on. You will say our names at the end of a response. We've also decided on your name, you will no longer answer to Jake in this house, you will answer to 'Dick Taker', the girls all grinned at that. Do you like your new nickname Dick Taker?"

"No, Miss K."

"I don't give a shit Dick Taker," she said crossly, "Now, he is shaved?"

"Yup." said Val.

"Ok Dick Taker, get naked for us."

They all watched me impatiently as I unceremoniously took off my shirt and then socks and then pants and underwear, now standing naked before them, feeling embarrassed and vulnerable, but not anything severe. I had braced for this moment for a long time.

"Hmm," said Carly, "Not bad, good body, in ok shape, standard cock. Turn around."

I turned my back to them "Hmm, he's got a great ass." Carly allowed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to fuck that thing." said Val, they all laughed.

"Ok, before we get any further, are all of your possessions either downstairs or on the floor right beside you, a cellphone..anything?" Deb asked.

"Yeah, my cell is in the front entrance way, I have some shoes there and my keys, and yeah, thats it."

"Pardon me?" Kim asked in an accusing tone. I knew what she wanted.

"That's it, Miss D."

"Better, you're brand new, we don't want to punish you yet, so you better be careful." Kim warned.

"Yes Miss K."

"Ok, we'll have him put all his stuff away, who wants to supervise?"

"I will," Carly volunteered. "Ok Dick taker, grab your clothes, your cell phone, and shoes and everything you own and put it downstairs with the rest of the stuff."

I did, Carly then told me "We want you to take out a t shirt, one pair of jeans, one dress pants, one button down shirt, sneakers and dress shoes, a pair of underwear and socks, along with that ridiculous work uniform and bring them up and put them in the front entrance somewhere."

I took all that out and then Carly had me load the rest into a small storage room that was on the right of the room I was in, I put all my stuff in there, working naked as Carly just watched. When I was done Carly closed the door and locked it with a key from her pocket. "Come on back upstairs."

I did and they got into their same positions again and I faced them standing again.

"OK Dick Taker, I'm sure you realize what that meant, from now on you have absolutely no possessions, nothing at all for the next 4 months. You own no computer, no phone, no clothes, nothing. You have some clothes that we now control and will let you use when we deem appropriate, at times when you should wear them you will put them on at the front entrance and take them off immediately after arriving home. That's it. You're ours. Your task and soul purpose in life is to make our lives as easy as possible, you will wait on us in every possible manner, from sexual all the way down to tiny chores that we can not be bothered with, we will be treated like princesses and if you cause us any problems or grief or even any effort we deem unnecessary you will be punished."

Kim paused to let that sink in and then continued, "Really, we'll punish you when we please anyways, but those will guarantee it. Also you are not allowed to address us at all unless you are spoken to first and only then you will only answer the question, any attempt at communication that initiates with you will be punished, so keep your mouth shut. The only exceptions are genuine emergencies and of course if we feel it wasn't an emergency you'll be punished. This rule is not enforced in training, anytime you are unsure of something you make ask, but get in the habit of not speaking out."

"If you have to piss, point at your cock, shit -- ass, if you're very thirsty -- throat, hungry -- stomach." Val said, "But you have to be at an extreme to do that, because it will probably carry a penalty, you do what we say. Understood?"

"Yes Miss V."

"Ok, next would be the collar," Kim said and then Carly got up and attached a black leather collar around my neck.

"And the CB." Kim said as Val now got up and approached me, told me to spread my legs a bit and got out some plastic contraption, she slid these clear plastic rings around my cock and until she had one that she thought fit good, the then slid two little bars through so they pointed forwards.

She then forced my balls through the ring, squeezing them some and it was painful, girls are rough with balls, they have no idea how sensitive they are, but maybe in this case she just didn't care.

So now I had a ring looping the top of my cock to under my scrotum, Val then left and returned with a pitcher of cold water filled with ice. She then made me get in a push up position and then lift my ass up, she slid the pitcher under my body and told me to lower my cock and balls into it.

I plunged my balls and dick into the ice and gasped loudly as they went in, the full pitcher now overflowed a little.

Val was now on her hands and knees beside me, looking underneath me. "Hold for a little bit longer, hold, hold. Ok lift out...stay like that." She then reached under and felt my cock and balls.

"Ok, back in now." she said and I did it quickly, it wasn't as bad as my shit was already ice cold. She made me hold it there for a while and then finally said "Ok, up."

She looked quickly at me and said "Up on your feet." I was standing again and now my sac was shriveled up and my dick had suffered massive shrinkage, it usually sits at about 3-3.5 inches when its not hard, now it was like barely 1 and skinny, so tiny.

Val looked at it and smiled and had Deb hand her another piece of clear plastic, this one was shaped as a shell of a penis and underneath the base was a semi circle part hanging down. She then easily slid the cock shell over my own. Now I knew why she had me in cold water, to shrink my dick for this device, it was like 2 inches long and skinnier them my cock usually is.

She then fed those three bars through three holes in the cock part of the device, the semi circle was now pushed tight against the top of my scrotum underneath my cock that circle and the ring now had the top of my sack pinched enough that there was no way my balls could get out, they were trapped between.

Now Val pushed them together a little more, making me grunt a little before she produced a lock and slid it though a hole on the top bar and locked it in with a key, which she put around her neck on a chain.

My dick was now totally trapped, Val then tried to break it out, moving me painfully to try to negotiate it in any way she could. It was obvious this was not happening even with my dick at a super small length. She then gave me a satisfied smile and sat down.

"As you can tell Dick Taker, that device is basically a male chastity belt, there is no way you can get any sexual pleasure out of your penis with that on."

Again Kim paused to let that sink in. "Furthermore, it will not be coming off much at all, only for upkeep purposes, so what that means is that in the four months you are hear you will not orgasm, you will attend to us like the sexual goddess that we are, with nothing in return and feel honored to do it. We will use your body for our pleasure but you will not share in that with us. How does that make you feel? Have you ever gone four months without cumming?"

"No Miss K, not since before I hit puberty."

"This will be quite the trial for all of us then, because we've never used anything like this before, I imagine you'll have some of those wet dreams that 14 year olds get, it will be fucking pathetic." Kim said with genuine disgust.

"Is there anything else before we start to actually train him?" Kim asked. "Is that basically all the ground rules and background?"

"Yup, can't talk, can't dress, can't own things, can't cum." Carly summed up, "I think we have it all."

"Great, ok dick taker, like I said, we want you ready to go by May, which is also your first day of work, it's not a ton of time but we think we can get a daily routine for you worked out by then, but basically you will do all the cooking and cleaning for us on a daily basis, all the household tasks will fall to you."

"We also want you in tip top shape," Deb said, "so I'm going to get you on a daily workout regimen and an excellent diet, you'll thank me when you have a totally smoking body come July and August, we want a guy with ripped abs and a firm ass to grab and spank."

"And of course, you'll be at our beck and call for any and all more personal needs," said Val. "oh and stay shaved too, that's all you too."

"Ok, well, we can run through the housework shit as we go the week, right now Dick Taker, you're going to learn how to behave around us. I guess we'll do this right here, right now. First position you will learn is 'Service.' "

Kim got up and approached me, "On your knees."

I dropped to my knees and Kim then started telling me what to do as she guided me, she had me kneel upright, back straight and shoulders back as best I could. My arms were folded against the small of my back at 90 degree angles, I could grab my opposing elbows.

"Now I want your eyes down, looking at the floor 45 degrees ahead of you, never, ever move your eyes unless you are told to, you keep them on the ground and stare at it."

"This position is the most common, when you are called you will approach on your feet and when you arrive you will get in service in front of whoever called you. You will wait like this until given further instructions. You never move in this position, even if its to turn or move two feet, you stand, get in position and get into service again. If you make someone food, you will present them with their plate, get into service beside their chair and wait until you are dismissed. If you are doing something else and are spoken to, stop what your doing, get in front of the person in service."

"Also, another is 'at-ease' you simply stand straight, look straight ahead, and arms crossed behind your back again, in this position you're allowed to look at us in the eye if being addressed."

"OK, next is 'present-A', on all fours now, arch your back and push your ass up and out as far as you can. Head up high, shoulders up, back curled as much as you can, you should feel a stretching in your abs. There like that. Hold that. Ok good. Now 'present-B.'"

Kim pushed me down, so now I was supporting my upper body with the side of my face. "Knees and legs tight together, arch that back and get that ass out." she was satisfied I had that part and then said "Ok now use your hands to spread those ass cheeks open, spread them wide...grab your ass cheeks hard Dick Taker, get a handful. There, good! Hold it."

The girls then all just looked at my exposed asshole as I held the position, feeling heavy on my face from all the weight it was supporting.

Kim then pushed my hip, since my legs were so close together I tipped over as they all laughed and then Kim let me up and said "and finally "Present-C' for this you are told to grab a railing or lean over a chair o something, further instructions will follow, but you do that, stick your ass out and spread your legs out wide."

"Present-C Dick Taker, over the couch arm."

I went over to the couch arm, draped my torso over it and spread my legs. "Good."

"Next is 'upside down'," Kim then showed me what she wanted, she lay on her back and pushed her legs up over her head so she was balanced on her head, neck and upper back, her pussy was directly over her face, she then split her legs wide open and said "This is upside down, you try."

I had trouble getting the right momentum and balancing on my neck like that, but eventually I got it for a bit, spreading my legs, feeling my ass pointing straight up in the air, my cock pointed at my face.

"'Punishment' is next, spread your legs wide open and then bend way over and grab your ankles." Again I struggled to do this one but Kim told me I would have it soon enough.

"Ok that is it for positions Dick Taker, before you fall asleep every night I want you to work on your positions until you can do them quickly and every time. I won't be reminding you so you better remember and do it on your own."

"OK, shall we introduce him to the cleaning stuff and maybe get a tour of the house going?" Carly asked.

"Yeah, good idea." Kim said, "come on Dick Taker, lets go through this."

The girls all got up ahead of me and walked into the kitchen, I followed behind and they then went to a little storage closet and stood around it and Kim stood in front, I stood facing her, feeling very awkward.

"Dick Taker? What are you waiting for?"

I looked at her blankly.

"Service! Dick taker, always be in service when you're being addressed."

I hurriedly got into position, Val on my right, straightening me up more, correcting my stance and then Kim said "at ease." I stood up tall and crossed my arms behind my back.

Kim gave the plastic belt on my cock a tug before continuing. "Here are all the cleaning supplies, broom, mop, vacuum, and various cleaning stuff, this is where it's all kept. Here is the kitchen, pretty basic, we'll let you go through all the cabinets later to start learning where things are kept."

"Ok, you know the living room, just some couches and chairs around a coffee table." said Kim in passing, when she stopped for a second I was getting into the service position but she didn't stay put for long enough for me to get into it.

"Don't worry about that for now Dick Taker, stay in at ease for the rest of the tour. Also if you're called and there's a bunch of us in the group, go to service kind of to the whole group and you don't have to move if we're all just hanging out, use your judgment."

"Next is the downstairs bathroom, basic, ok and here is the den", , she took me to a room in the corner of the house, the entrance was protected by rows of beads hung from the top of the door. It also had only one small window that was covered with a dark shade for now, Kim flipped on the light, which was somewhat dim. "Its cozy, has the TV, futons, beanbags." It was also a mess, blankets and pillows strewn round everywhere, empty bottles and cans and wrappers, DVDs and CDs scattered about.

There was three doors in the whole main hall, one had the bathroom the other was the beads for the rec room and then we passed the third and Kim said, "We'll leave that one for now. Its called the playroom." We then went right beside it and headed to the back patio.

"Just a patio with a BBQ, check it out." Kim opened the door for me.

I gulped and walked out, it was still broad daylight and they had me walk outside naked, the patio was kind of small, all five of us could fit around the edge of it comfortably but no more then that and no chairs. It had stairs leading down to their backyard, which contained a nice pool in a fenced in yard. This area was kind of secluded, they were the last house in the row and it was undeveloped land for a good ways behind them, to my left there was a large gap, a road and then the houses picked up again. They could see me, but it was far away that they wouldn't make out much, sadly there were no trees or any kind of coverage up here.

And to my right was a whole different story, there was a deck two feet from our own, and then the next town home over had two more decks within decent viewing distance then, thankfully, a tree was blocking the rest. Seeing everything, I went back inside, thankfully only out there for like 30 seconds.

"Any concerns Dick Taker?" Val asked.

"Yes, Miss V." I said

"What?"

"If I am out there the neighbors can see me easily Miss V."

"Ok, we know all those neighbors, some girls live beside us, they're cool, if they address you you can talk to them normally, and if they ask you for anything and its something you can reasonably do, do it, if not, find one of us."

"Down after that are three guys and a girl, we're friendly with them, but I don' think they know what we get up to. Anyways they are harmless, do what you want when they are out. Ignore them, talk whatever."

"Ok, upstairs now," said Kim and we all followed her up, me in the rear. We started at the end of the hall and went through the bed rooms, Carly, Deb, Val then skipped the bathroom and saw Kim's, hers was bigger, with a nice big window, also a gigantic bed. All four rooms were filthy, clothes strewn everywhere, desk overwhelmed with stuff, everything was messed.

"Ok, so those are our rooms, as I'm sure you noticed, they are a huge mess, since we decided we'd take you we've stopped cleaning, probably even going out of our way to make more of a mess, now we can go through cleaning them with you so you know what to do on your own. We did that on the den as well."

"We also employed a different strategy on the downstairs bathroom and kitchen, they are both spotless right now, so you know how they should look, the living room doesn't really get messy, its easy and the upstairs bathroom is impossible to keep really clean, thats about how it always looks."

They then showed me the bathroom again, which I'd already seen. "As you can see, its big, but for four people it leaves something to be desired. There were 2 sinks, a huge mirror across the whole one side, a large shower/tub and a toilet. There was also a lot of shelf and cabinet space for 4 girls bathroom products.

"Well, that's the tour. Is there anything you are unclear about so far" Kim asked.

"We didn't do the basement. Miss K." I said

"Well, you saw it all basically, big empty room at the bottom of the stairs we don't really use, then the storage area, in back of the laundry room. Then there's just a rec room that we use from time to time.

"Oh and the backyard, we have a gardener, pool guy come in every week so you have no responsibilities out there." Deb told me.

"Thank you Miss D."

Kim smiled, "I like your attitude Dick Taker, we've spent far too much time on you this afternoon, we are very low on food, we need you to go grocery shopping. You can do that can't you?"

"How will I know what to buy Miss K?"

"We're going to give you a list you fucking idiot. We drive you to the grocery store, give you money, you pay for the groceries, you call you and we pick you up. You can do that right?"

"Yes Miss K."

"Great, Deb will drive you again, the number to call when your done is at the bottom of the list, put on your jeans and t shirt set and then get outta here."

I went to the front hall, put on my jeans, t shirt and shoes on and then followed Deb back into her car.

"You'll drive on your own pretty soon probably, but it's the first day, so I have to be bothered to drive you and pick you up. Look over that list to see if you understand exactly what to get for each item, there's a lot of detail in it, I made it."

"I have no idea what these two things are Miss D."

She described them so I was pretty sure I could find them, she then dropped me off at the entrance, gave me a quarter to call and $300 and said she wanted the change and the receipt. "It's a big list so I imagine you'll be an hour at least."

She then drove off and I was left alone, I did the shopping without incident, paid and called Deb who picked me up and watched as I loaded all the groceries into the trunk and then we began the short drive home.

"You think you're going to like this decision you made?"

"I'm not sure Miss D."

"I'd fucking hate it, I had no idea how people get off on what you do. What the fuck wouldn't you want to have all the fun and be in charge and be waited on?"