Dom Roomies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seemed to be doing good and had the dildo up to a decent speed and decided to flip the switch to medium, she approved of this for sure and started to make more audible sounds.

I held this speed as I saw her other hand move to her breasts. She soon seemed to be getting impatient with me, telling me a few times to go faster or harder and I tried to comply, she then ordered me to put it on fast and soon after she was on me to speed up again

"Faster, fuck,...faster."

She become frustrated and grabbed the dildo out of my hand and fucked herself with it hard for about 30 seconds until her hips lifted and she was having an orgasm.

She hen ordered me to go over to the storage and find some towels, I did and came back, she had me use one to clean her off somewhat and then I wrapped the other around her like she had gotten out of the shower.

She then let me have it, pissed that I feel totally behind.

"You didn't see my frantically rubbing my clit, humping the thing, squeezing the shit out of my own tits?! You're #1 job is to satisfy us sexual and you failed at that, even though your learning, this is a huge deal, if you can't do that you're just our butler bitch. As punishment you'll be sleeping on the hard floor with no pillows or blankets. I hope you don't sleep at all so you can think about what you did, and you better do better on the next girls or it's only gonna get worse. Also, I assure you this will be by far the most minor penalty you pay for a sexual mistake."

"Go grab the first girl you see, no formalities, speak up and tell her it's her turn, if she gets pissed at your behavior tell her I said to."

I went to the kitchen and found Deb, I informed her that it was her turn is she was ready and I was told to be direct.

She simply said "I'm ready" and we walked back to the room.

"I hope he does better with you," Kim said, "I had to take over, all he had to do was work the fucking vibrator, piece of shit couldn't even do that."

"Wow, I hope he's learned his lesson."

"Have you Dick Taker?"

"I think so Miss K. I will go faster this time."

"Good."

"Free tip though, I probably take a bit longer then Kim, she sets the records around her, so keep that in mind and you better bring me off nice after how helpful I've been to you!"

Deb then stood up and had me strip her naked. Her amazing body instantly made me try to get hard but I was painfully restrained. I then went over and got the vibrator she wanted from her toy bin along with another towel and came back over to the couch.

"I'm going to stay here and watch Dick taker," said Kim "Make sure you don't fuck it up too much again. If that's ok with you Deb?"

She laughed, "Its a bit weird, but that's how we roll right?"

I then lubed up the vibrator on my own and Deb told me to start and I began again.

This time I tired to do the same until I got to medium and then advance faster, seemed like I was doing much better until I reached with my other hand to flip it to fast and Deb said "no, not yet."

I kept going until she clearly was ready and then I did it, turning it up fast and quickly working my way up again, going pretty fast and holding strong, once Kim whispered for me to speed up, letting Deb build up, moaning and then eventually saying "Fuck me harder."

At this I went to the last gear, pumping it in and out as fast as I could, Deb seemed so close but held out for a while before she started to cum and I turned the dildo off but left it in for a bit and then after she guided it out for me.

"That wasn't bad Kim, a B, acceptable for his first try really."

"Good, OK, I'm getting out of here now, I'll send in the next girl, you better do a good job on these last two."

Carly was in next and again as I stripped her my boner was aching to be free but painfully contained in its cage, and again I went through the same procedure. This time I did a pretty good job as well, getting her off with only some minor input, Val was similar, I was now soaked in my own sweet, my hand had all kind of pussy juice on it, my arm ached from all the pumping and I was just really fucking tired and horny from all this and with no chance of relief myself.

Kim then came in and asked me how my arm was.

"It really aches."

"Good, get used to that, you'll probably get stronger as we go, wait till you have to work your jaw and tongue, then you'll really feel it."

She looked me over again and said "Well, you did one bad job and 3 acceptable levels, improving as you went, however acceptable isn't really acceptable, if our rooms were an acceptable level of clean that would be one thing, but this is our bodies were talking about. You treated them no better then OK at best? Is that really OK? Do we not deserve to be lavished with incredible feelings at our demand? I think we do, so wouldn't you consider this a double failure? Once for doing bad, the other for only achieving an acceptable grade at best?"

"Yes Miss K" I said, looking down in service as she circled me.

She stopped and lifted my chin so our eyes met. "You're being truly sincere aren't you, you really want to do better." She said with surprise.

"Yes, you girls deserve to be treated as goddesses." I said, believing these lovely girls did deserve better when I had a relatively simple task.

"I'm thrilled to here that" she said softly and sincerely, even though at the same time she put my head back to the ground. "You do it for different reasons than most guys, you'll work out just fine, I'm sure. However you still need to be doubly punished, your first is to sleep on the floor, the second I think, will be no food until tomorrow. It's of supreme importance that your highly motivated to get better, it's really the most important thing by so much."

"OK, go to the kitchen get the number for the pizza place at the end of the street, order us two larges, then shower and then run down to pick them up for us in the car. You can wear your jeans and t shirt."

"Yes Miss K" I said.

"Ok, go to it."

I did all that and then they meet in the den and ate it while watching TV, they forced me to be in service with the pizza right under my nose, I could do nothing but smell and look at it and I was also responsible for handing out slices and drinks, while I was allowed only water the rest of the night.

After this cruel and unusual punishment was done I had to go cleanup the playroom, rinse and put away the dildos, the towels and change the sheet covering the mattress.

Kim then had me wash her in the shower and then follow her into her bed, she lay on her stomach and had me rub her back and shoulders. I did this for over an hour until she feel asleep, as instructed beforehand I tucked her in and then lay down at the top of the stairs, trying to sleep on the hardwood with a growling stomach and no pillows or blankets.

However Val told me to follow her into her room soon enough. I had to crouch awkwardly under her desk as she used her computer and she made me give her feet a massage. After a while I tucked her in and she ordered me to go back outside and sleep.

For the rest of the night I was totally undisturbed but I couldn't get a wink of sleep in that awful circumstance. My joints were sore from lying on the hardwood for so long.

After hours of me just trying to not make my body hurt form the floor Deb stood over me, wearing bicycle shorts and a tank top. "Go get your gym clothes, we're gonna go for a jog."

I grabbed my clothes, put them on and meet her at the front door. We left for the jog and she started up a more friendly conversation about yesterday.

She seemed almost sympathetic to my complaints of being unable to sleep on the hard floor, only telling me that if I made them feel great, that wouldn't happen...often, she added with a grin.

We went for a pretty long jog, which I was dying to complete because I was fucking exhausted. I was told this is what I did twice a week instead of going to the gym.

On returned home, she had me strip her naked, this time in the front entrance, then myself again and she told me to put the clothes downstairs and meet at the shower, she also told me this was the last time she'd order me to do all this, from now on, I would do it on my own.

I was expecting to shower her again but she had a surprise for me "Ok Dick Taker, I need to know you'll worship and cherish my body no matter what state I'm in, even a sweaty, dirty state like right now. I need you to still eagerly take care of me in any way I see fit. This is important. Even though I don't give a shit what you think, it makes me feel good knowing you find me hot no matter what."

"I understand Miss D." I said in service, eying the tile floor. "I really love any opportunity to help you and your amazing body."

"Ok, so keeping in mind the whole thing about being eager, let's start by you getting up and smelling my hair, nice and deep, get in there good, but don't touch my body, I don't want your gross sweat on me."

I stood up and went behind her and grabbed some hair and buried my face in it and inhaled deeply, it wasn't bad at all, I even liked it.

"How was that?" she asked

Knowing she wanted nothing but positivity from me I answered "Great, you smell wonderful Miss D."

"Thanks, now my breasts, lick them, kiss them all over, I want you to lick them clean all around."

I started to do this, smelling her sweaty body, again it wasn't so bad, she had me go all around, including the crevice underneath where the bottom meets her torso, while I had to tell her how amazing she was, to worship her, while I was on me knees naked with no power.

After I had licked all over both her breasts, she then had me lick her hands, suck her fingers, the webbings between them, her palms. This really wasn't much different then stuff I'd done during normal sex, just with a different spin.

That changed quickly though, what she said next grossed me out. I had to quickly gather myself to not show it though or I knew I was in trouble. She lifted her up arm and said, "Now give a good long lick under there. Taste my musk Dick Taker."

Having no choice and knowing I wasn't allowed to show anything but eagerness I moved in and gave a long lick up her arm pit, smelling her sweat, tasting its salty flavour which was very strong underneath her arm, feeling her coarse stubble as I ran my tongue along it.

"How was that, did it taste good?"

"Very good Miss D." I said

"Well if it's really that good, if you beg I may allow you to taste more of me, feel free to beg, just for right now and just because it makes me feel good, even though I know you'll get what you've been begging for as well."

"Ok, please Miss D can I lick again?"

"I think so."

"Thank you." I licked again and then waited, figuring I should probably keep going like this I asked again.

"May I lick your other arm pit Miss D, you taste so amazing." I feel so humiliated and degraded doing this.

"Yes, that would be nice, go on over." she said as she lifted her arm pit up.

"Please, let me keep licking your body Miss D, let me keep tasting you."

"Since you want it so much, you can get down on your knees and lick my feet, do one at a time, suck my toes, lick the top and my sole too, all over. Do a good job for such an excellent task."

"I will, thank you Miss D."

I took her foot in my hands liked over the top, the smell of them filling my nostrils, it wasn't bad, but sweaty feet grossed me out a lot. Afterward the top I started sucking on each of her toes, before lifting her foot up higher and licking all along the sole, holding it firm as it tickled her, she then made me repeat the whole process on her other foot.

She then had me beg to keep licking her, and she had me lick the crevices that form at the top of each leg outside the vagina, I then was told to lick right up her sweaty, stinky slit.

"How was that, have you ever licked a pussy that hot before?"

"No Miss D, that was delicious."

"Good, I have one more area for you if you'd like."

"I want it please Miss D."

"Great," she turned around and said "Split my crack open and get your tongue in there, up and down, give my crack a good lick."

I spread her cheeks and then just stuck my tongue in, licking up and down her crack, the whole width, it was the most unpleasant part of all this, I had to try not to gag, one lick of a sweaty girl isn't bad really, its actually kind of hot I think, but licking and smelling her for so close for this long was overwhelming. Just as she told me I was finished I couldn't help it and started to gag.

"What the fuck Dick Taker, you're gaging! Did you not love my taste?"

"No, no Miss D, I did, just had an itch in my throat, I didn't want to cough during because I was enjoying myself so much."

"Wow, good answer, OK, go ahead and get me showered up."

I did then she told me to shower myself and do any other bathroom related stuff and then find her. She reminded me to brush my teeth and do many mouthwashes before she left.

I found her in the kitchen and I was told that I would be doing the bulk of my cooking training today, there were 5 of us in the house and 3 meals a day, I would be preparing 15 individual meals today, that would be the bulk of the things I'd need to know to cook, all while Deb supervised.

So I began and luckily Deb allowed me to make my own breakfast first, I ate it gratefully and then got on with the rest.

I spent practically the whole day in the kitchen, some meals took a long time to prepare and Deb had me always doing something so sometimes I was in various stages of 3 different meals. It was actually the hardest thing I'd done so far while I was here, but thankfully, with Deb watching like a hawk everything turned out fine. After the last meal was made, my own, I was allowed to eat it right away, and then I had a mountain of dishes to clean and the whole kitchen was a total mess.

I was also told that I would still have to learn BBQing and a few other meals here and there, but at least now I could do the bulk of that stuff unsupervised and Deb wouldn't have to watch me, she informed me, like she was extremely annoyed at the task.

I went and found Val in her room, waiting naked on my knees in service for her to get off the phone and acknowledge me. When she did I was instructed to go find Kim and we'd all meet in the playroom.

We all then met in the playroom and I got into service and was told to be at ease.

"Strip Deb down." Kim said, "you're going to pay her back for wasting her whole day teaching you a simple task like cooking, and then I'll probably get a turn because I have to supervise this."

I moved to Deb and she let me take off her clothes with a distinct look of disinterest on her face. When she was totally naked and we went over to the mattress, where she lay down on her back, checking out her own body.

"Ok Dick Taker, you're going to give her a marathon pleasure session. Get down there beside her on the bed, kneel at her hip." Kim ordered

"OK, now you're going to use the techniques you used in massage, along with your lips and tongue, I want you to kiss her all over, while you softly run your hands over her. To start don't do her private parts, go everywhere, explore, take your time and make it pleasurable."

So I began, running one hand along her side as I started to kiss and lick near her face. I started to work down her body a little bit, kissing her neck, shoulders, collarbone, softly. Deb's body I could see start to relax visibly, I noticed her naked breasts moving softly up and down with her breathing. She looked so sexy, innocent, strong and beautiful all at the same time, it was amazing. I was snapped out of that thought because I noticed that my dick was getting very sore, straining against the hard plastic. Kim had me work all over her body for a long time, Deb was totally silent the whole time, but the look on her face indicated she was pretty pleased. It looked like a state of bliss.

I then started to kiss and suck around her neck and breasts and face, occasionally sucking on her lips, all the while rubbing her inner thighs and around but never touching her pussy.

Then Kim silently handed me the same vibrator I had used on Deb before. She motioned for me to turn it on and start playing with her. I turned it on and then teased it around her pussy and clit, letting it sit against them as Deb lay there silently, Kim motioned for me to use my other hand on her tits, and I did rubbing one breast in my hand as I waved the vibrator up and down her lips. Kim then guided the vibrator into Deb's pussy and let go, curiously Deb still hadn't even reacted, outside of a little back arch as the vibrator when in, she was still silent.

I kept working on her tits with one hand as the other worked the vibrator in and out of her, I did this for a while and Kim flipped the switch up to medium. Kim then spoke for the first time anyone had in a while. "Start playing with her clit Dick Taker, lightly suck and roll your tongue around it, do it slowly and softly."

I moved my mouth over her clit, feeling it vibrating from the dildo, and I sucked it into my mouth, softly playing with it but just a little, now Deb was starting to respond, she was moaning pleasurably and moving just a little bit under the vibrator and my tongue.

I kept at this pace for a long time before Kim turned the vibrator up and said, "go harder" softly in my ear.

I started to pump the vibrator at a faster pace and lick her clit more furiously, she was now starting to get into it, bringing one hand to her free tit. I started to pick up the pace now, sensing her emotions easier now that she was responding to my touch.

Knelt over awkwardly at her side I tried to use both arms and my mouth simultaneously very quickly. It required a lot of concentration to do so, but I think I was succeeding and kept it up, going full tilt until Deb's hips lifted way up and she started to orgasm, it was weird, she was silent still, but you could tell internally she was feeling strong feelings. I started to pull my head away but both Kim and Deb's hand immediately snapped to my head and held me against her clit, I still lightly played with it as she came, holding the dildo fully inside her.

After she settled down the dildo was taken away from me and I was told to get in between her legs and lick her slit slowly and gently. I laid there in between her legs lapping passively at her lips for quite a long time as Deb again just lay back seemingly oblivious to the whole thing.

Finally I was told to get up and then towel off in between Deb's legs, I went and fetched a towel and did so. I then had to dress her as Kim watched.

Deb had something she had to do and left and then Kim spoke, as I realized I should be in service and quickly got into it as she started to talk.

"Lucky Dick Taker, that was very close, I'll let it slide, but you have to do it right away or you'll be punished. Anyways, I had more plans for you, but you worked on her so well for 2 whole hours, we can call that enough, you did a good job, you can sleep in my bed tonight, it will probably be a big day tomorrow so I'll even let you sleep in to catch up. So you've had 3 meals and now you get a full nights rest. I treat you too good don't I?"

"Yes Miss K, I am very lucky."

"You are, I am glad you realize, however, I've been thinking that I have been too good to you, your punishment for failing us yesterday was not sufficient. I want you to go to the drawer there and grab what we call a cat o nine tails. Its a handle with lots of leather strands coming out of it."

I found it and brought it back and gulped in fear.

"I want you to stand up straight with your hands clasped behind your head, do not move for any reason."

She then let the whip slide over my body, letting me feel the weight. She then smacked me square in the chest with it, it really hurt, and she wasn't holding back. It came crashing into my chest again as I flinched, desperate to move, fully able to, but I didn't dare. She kept hitting me with it, my chest on fire, and then suddenly she stopped.

1...34567...13