Dom Roomies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In service, actually I have one more surprise for you. Go to Miss V and tell her that I said to let you out of the chastity belt. You will have her take it off and then give it to you for cleaning and return to me. I imagine that wearing something like that for 3 days straight without a break can be very hard for someone not used to it."

I was thrilled, now I'd get to sleep in a big soft comfy bed with no thing on my dick making everything wildly uncomfortable, the only place that thing was more uncomfortable then when I had erections was when I was trying to sleep.

I thanked Miss K profusely and left. I found Val in her room and waited in service at her door until she noticed, I took like 10 minutes she was watching TV with her back to me.

"Oh Dick Taker, yes?"

"Hello Miss V, Miss K would like you to release me from my belt and then give it to me so it can be cleaned."

"Really? That's awful nice of her to let you take it off."

"It is Miss V."

"Well, I'll need you to kiss my hand first." she said as she held it out and I kissed it like a princesses.

"And now down low and kiss both my feet, don't rush."

I got very low and slowly kissed one foot and then the other.

"Very good Dick taker." she said "At ease."

I stood up and she leaned over with the key hanging from her neck and undid the lock and slid the device off me and then handed it to me.

"I'll walk you back to Kim's room, I don't want you by yourself without your guard on."

It felt amazing to be free of that. Mmy dick, constantly feeling a minor pain now expanded somewhat and felt so good, just the air on it felt almost orgasmic.

After Val left me with Kim, before leaving said: "Make sure he's not alone at all, who knows how quick he can rub one out." Kim told her she was on it and Val left.

Kim then had me run her a hot bath and then go downstairs and get her a glass of red wine. Warning me if I even touched my cock and she found out she would fucking neuter me. Not willing to test this I obeyed.

She then had me undress her and help her into the tub. I then ran a shower for myself and left the door open, so Kim could watch me totally from the mirror. I was told to just clean myself up before I got into her bed and to rinse down the belt and to not spend anymore time then was necessary on my cock and balls. But Kim also mentioned that she assumed they'd be sore and that I could give them a little "TLC" in her words, but nothing that could be even mistaken for masturbating.

So I did as she asked, every time I looked over I saw her watching me, when I was clean I got out and then Kim had me hold a magazine just above the water as she read it, as I sat there naked and wet from the shower, cold against the bare tile.

I did this for like close to an hour before Kim was finally done and I helped her out and dried her off before putting a silky nightie on her and carrying her down the hall to her bed and tucking her in. Surprisingly she let me get under the covers beside her and then told me to cuddle up to her, explaining she slept better like that. So I did, holding her in my arms as I soon fell asleep, exhausted.

I awoke to find Kim breaking free from my arms, while I hadn't acknowledged that I was awake yet I felt Kim's hand slid down to my cock, she gripped it lightly and slowly stroked her hand up and down it. I enjoyed the sensation and just let her rub my rock hard dick, praying that she would bring me to orgasm, but she didn't, not even close, she went exceedingly slow, she did it forever, driving me crazy for half an hour with it as I pretended to still be asleep, afraid that if she knew I was awake she would stop.

I took a glance at her, but she was looking right into my eyes, I was caught. "Well good morning Dick Taker" she said. "I hope you're enjoying your wake up."

"That feels very nice Miss K."

"Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes please Miss K."

"Ok, lie on your back and close your eyes then."

I did and she curled up against me, wrapping her leg around mine and again grabbing for my cock in between us, it was rock hard. She was slowly rubbing up and down, she then started to kiss and suck on my neck. I couldn't help but moan appreciatively.

She stopped and said "Do you want me to keep going? You know I'll never let you come."

"I still want you to keep going Miss K."

"Good, I love teasing you, feeling your rock hard cock ready to explode but can't." She kissed my neck and then pulled the sheet off of us and got between my legs, she began to lick up the length of my shaft, firmly, doing it over and over as I lay back and enjoyed it. She then switched and started to play with my balls in her mouth, she then put just the head of my cock in her mouth, slowly swirling her tongue around it. It felt so fucking good, I wanted to cum so bad. Now she started to deep throat me, I opened my eyes to watch my entire cock disappear in her mouth, she held it there for a second, pressing her tongue to it before releasing and going back to my balls, then just my head and deep throating, she was driving me crazy, but doing everything so painfully slow and lightly that there was no chance I could cum.

My balls had slowly began to hurt from my prolonged erection without cumming, they were getting pretty sore, but then Kim would put them in her mouth and they'd feel good again.

As she took them out she said "Look, you're getting pretty bad blue balls now. Do they hurt?"

"Yes Miss K." I answered.

"Well do you want me to stop? They are only going to hurt more and more and for longer after I stop?"

"No, please keep going Miss K."

Kim smiled at this, obviously enjoying what she could do to me and how I didn't want her to stop, she was getting some validation from this.

Meanwhile I was just gaining in frustration and pain from my balls as she kept going, that same rhythm forever, over and over, it felt so fucking good. I knew I had to stop sometime, but I didn't think I wanted to yet. Just when I thought the pain in my balls was too great, she put her mouth over them and dissipated the pain.

Finally one time just after she released my cock she said: "Had enough yet?"

"Yes, Miss K."

"I'm sorry, you're asking a beautiful girl to stop sucking your cock? Did I hear that right?"

"Yes, Miss K."

"That's fucked up Dick Taker, I want you to beg me to stop sucking your cock, say 'please, hot women, stop playing with my cock, I'd rather you leave it alone.'"

I said it, and she wasn't satisfied, "Really beg, unless you want me to keep sucking on your cock, is that what you want?" she said and licked my dick, my aching balls couldn't take anymore.

I said it again, this time with desperation and urgency. I felt pathetic, begging her to stop this. I never thought I ever say anything like that.

"Ok fine, that's some gay shit, but I'll stop." Kim said "wow, I started at around 9, its almost 11 now, that's a long time for me to treat you so nicely and then you rudely ask em to stop. I think it's my turn now." She lay back down on her back and had me get in between her legs as she hiked up her nightie.

"Now I'm going to teach you how to bring a girl off really well with your fingers and mouth, normally I'd have you work around the outside for a while, but having a dick in my mouth for that long gets me really turned on, so lets get to it. Put a finger inside me."

"Now, I'm going to show you the g spot, feel along the top-inside of my vagina until you find something with a different feeling, it's subtle, use a bit of pressure. I felt around for about 30 seconds until I found it, it felt more spongy then the rest and I tapped it.

"Great that's it," she said, "now you're going to start with one finger and just make a come her motion on it, while you lightly play with my clit and then we'll just pick up the pace like before, about halfway adding a second finger. Ok?"

"I understand Miss K"

"Great, do this well or you're going to have your most severe punishment by far. Also keep your hands on my legs or tits at all times, I don't want you sneaking a self touch down there."

I started, doing what she said and increasing the pace quickly, knowing she was pretty turned on already. I quickly increased the pressure and pace on her clit, licking and sucking it furiously as I buried a second finger, now working her g spot quickly. She was now writhing under me, taking my hand from her inner thighs and putting them up her nightie to her tits, I tried to play with one nipple as best I could while co ordinating my other activities, I seemed to be doing ok and got to full pace, my fingers loudly smacking in and out of her wet pussy.

She was moaning and yelled she was about to cum, I wanted to reach down and jerk myself off so bad, my aching balls were killing, touching a hot girl in this way was keeping that erection hard the whole time, it was too much.

As Kim was about to come I found another gear to bring her off, her hand clasped over mine on her tit as we both squeezed hard, her other hand then found its way to the back of my head, she came, forcing my face tight against her pussy, her juices spread all over my face.

"From now on Dick taker, whenever a girl is coming, unless you're using a dildo or something, put your mouth right over her vagina and put your tongue into her pussy, don't do much with it, but lightly lap up as she's slowing down, then lick the outside a little bit after, following instructions I then lapped up around her pussy for a bit before she said "Ok, now I'll be needing a massage, so go wash your hands in the sink, grab the massage oil off my dresser and come back here.

When I returned she was naked, lying face down, I went to her side and got her back oiled up and began to rub, she had me do her whole backside, shoulders, arms, back, ass and legs.

She then had me spend a long time on her feet and hands before having me lift her up off her bed onto her feet and then re-picked her up and put her in her shower. Now I was covered in the oil.

She made me wait in service for 20 minutes outside her shower on the rug as she showered. I then dried her off and I dressed her in a cotton bra and panties with a tank top and jean shorts, and then we went to find Val, they then put me in a cold shower, ice cold, which actually really helped my blue balls and, of course, shrunk my erection down to a tiny little penis. Val shut off the water and put the device back on, locking it and replaced the key around her neck, both girls then smiled ruefully at me and then I was told to go make everyone lunch.

I made everyone pork chops, they were prepared and the girls started eating I was told to get my daily gym exercise in, shower when I got home and then find Deb.

I did all this and I found Deb, she showed me a jar of protein and told me to make a shake for myself and then to make myself a lean lunch. I was then told to find everyone and have them all gather in the playroom, it took a while for them all to notice me in their various locations and then when I informed them all it took them a while to come into the room, as I waited on the inside of the door, facing it in service.

They all came in at once, looking pretty excited, Carly had a video camera, and she was taping, getting a shot of me.

They all walked past me into the center of the room and I got up and followed them, standing facing them for about 10 second as they looked at me. Carly videotaped this. I realized that I should have been down and dropped into service. But it was too late.

"No way Dick Taker," said Miss V. "That was way too slow." She told me sternly as Carly made a foreboding noise into the camera.

"Into punishment." Val said and I did, as Carly walked around, getting it on tape from many different angles.

"Actually you know what Dick Taker? Never mind, go and grab, from that top, slim drawer over there, dig through until you find small clamps attached to a small chain, get 2."

I opened the drawer and found a whole bunch of small clamping and pinching devices, collars and various other things. I found the little clamps with chains, they had like 6. I grabbed 2, they matched, and then gave them to Val, who took them, as I waited for them to do something but then cursing in my head as I realized I was standing again and started to get down into service again, but I knew it was too late as soon as I got down Val called me a fucking idiot for doing it twice in a row, now I had to go back to the same drawer and get some black oval things with a hook on one end, Val told me they'd look like big ugly earrings and to get 4, 2 different sizes of 2.

I did, there were a lot of them and I handed them to her and immediately got into position, thankfully, as all the girls mocked me for finally accomplishing this as I keep my face down, embarrassed, scared of what was to come and also pretty humiliated that they were getting this on tape. I had no idea what they would do with this tape, we didn't make any deal about tapes, I wish I thought of it because I would have insisted otherwise.

Now Val told me to sit on my ass and then lick my thumb and index finger and just pinch and roll my own nipple in my finger, re-wetting anytime I felt it got too dry, I did this for like 2 minutes as they all watched before Val came over and then clipped one of those alligator clips on my now erect nipple, turning a screw until I gasped, then giving a bit more after and then tugging on the chain lightly to make sure it would stay, it did. Now she had me get my other nip prepped by playing with it until it stood out, and again she attached the clamp, both my nipples now had a sharp, but mild pain in them.

They then directed me to grab a ton of pillows and take them all to the mirror corner in the back, so I grabbed as much as I could carry and dumped them all on the mirrored floor and then came back to service. They had me do one more trip and then had me get into service on the bare mirror floor as they all stood on the edge of the mirror section, It was crazy I could see myself from all angles, the roof and both side walls were totally mirrors.

As I faced the girls in service, Carly, who was only dressed in a lacy and very sexy pink bra that showed her ample cleavage very well and low ride panties, my poor dick tried to get hard at the sight of her, but was painfully blocked, I was so horny is was crazy. I'd never had so much stimulation without release.

Carly walked into the mirror room to start taping me, talking about me as she did.

"Here's Dick taker, in the service position, wearing a nice locked collar, one of only two things he's allowed to wear around the house, the other is there on his dick." she said as she focused on my cock.

"That's his chastity belt, he can't touch himself with that, but it has a hole to let him pee and also, as you can see, the plastic container is very small and it doesn't allow him to have an erection, it blocks it painfully, in fact it's so small that he can't even have his normal size in there...not that that's anything impressive, is it Dick taker?"

I thought and figured I should just agree. "No, Miss C."

"No, you don't agree, or no, I agree, it's small?" Carly demanded.

"It's small Miss C." I said, sounding beaten.

"I know it is. How long since you last orgasmed Dick Taker?"

"Umm, 2 days before I got here, so 6 days Miss C."

"Whats the longest you've gone without orgasming in like 5 years?"

"About 2 weeks Miss C."

"How was that?"

"It wasn't easy, the last few days it was like all I could think about, it drove me crazy." I said quickly adding "Miss C."

"Hmm, 4 months will be quite tough then I bet, OK let's move on. Here's some nipple clamps, he doesn't normally wear them as you saw, he's wearing them as punishment, this was his first time with them on, he seems to be doing alright with them."

I didn't like that she was talking about shit that we all already knew, was she doing it for archival purposes? Or was there more viewers in mind?

"Alright, in present-A."

I complied, getting on all fours on the mirror floor. Arching my back and raising my head and ass out to the point of a stretch, my legs a bit past shoulder width apart. I could feel every little sway of those chains on my nipples.

Carly then walked around my body, getting shots as I was facing the girls, seeing Kim in her shorts and Val in flannel short short pjs and a wife beater type shirt that was cut off just under her breasts, and Deb wearing tight little volleyball spandex shorts and a sports bra. They were all standing a few feet beside each other watching me.

I saw Val slid those earring things across the floor to me and hit my legs, she sent them all over.

"Get in service and attach those to the bottoms of your chains, just do the big one on each."

So I got up on my knees and attached the hook of these weights to the bottom of each short chain. Carly then ordered me back into present A, and I did, now really feeling the weights pulling down on my nipples as they swung, pulling my skin away from my body.

She then got a close up of my nipples and they decided I was to put the other ones on, so I got back into service and attached the weight, instantly feeling more pressure on my nipple, the pain was definitely more strong now, it hurt almost to the point of cringing with every weight move,

"Present B." Carly ordered.

I complied, ecstatic to feel the weights hit the floor, relieving them from my nipples. I stuck my face against the mirrored floor and brought my legs together tight and then reached up and split open my ass cheeks. Carly then commented on my virgin asshole, showing it and putting one hand on my ass to move it around a bit, guiding me.

"Spread those cheeks a bit further," Carly said as the girls now got on the mirror floor to get a better look. "Look at that tight, innocent little asshole."

"You've never had more then a enema nozzle in there have you Dick Taker?"

"No Miss C."

"We'll take care of that sometime this summer Dick Taker." Carly assured me.

Now all the girls had pillows and had moved around behind me, sitting or kneeling on pillows scattered in a semi circle behind me. Kim gave me a small pillow to put under my sore knees.

"Present A." Kim ordered, directly behind me, I winced as I lifted the weights off the ground. I then got into position.

"Upside down," Kim now ordered and I get down and let the weights painfully hang off the sides of my chest and I tried to swing my hips up over my head and balance, the first time I wasn't able to get up to the right position. The second time I couldn't hold my balance but I got it the third time, then splitting my legs wide open, my asshole pointed up in the air and my dick hanging upside down in its case, again Carly got a bunch of shots of it and then I was ordered into service. I got to my knees and spun to face Kim and the rest, the weights on my nipples dragging them down.

"Ok Dick Taker, I'm going to tell everyone a little story, today I was nice enough to give Dick Taker a nice little blow job." The other girls looked genuinely shocked, from their reactions on their faces I could see in the mirror, they didn't know.

"Don't worry, he didn't cum, I was just giving him some gentle pleasure, and he begged me to stop, begged me desperately." The girls did look confused.

Kim now stood around to my side, giving one clamp a gentle kick with her bare foot, making me grimace.

They don't believe me Dick Taker, tell them what you begged me for, say exactly what you said."

"Please Miss K, stop, I don't want a beautiful women to touch my cock" I mumbled quietly into the mirror

"SAY it loudly and clearly" Kim ordered, so I said it again, Kim was satisfied, "I would have sucked you off forever, I didn't make you say it or anything did I?"

1...45678...13