Dom Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made his cock throb and pulse and I began to stroke it faster. My brothers breathing became rougher and he spoke in choppy sentences when he said, "You would have let me watch you?.. Nak... naked, doing stuff?"

I was a little embarrassed, and with my eyes downcast watching his cock as the slimy pre-cum oozed out of him, I said quietly, "I don't know, sounds pretty hot to me. Now, I would want some rules, more or less be in control of what I shared, or at least let it be my decision to give that control up. That's what I meant by I would rather be in on the joke..." I paused for a moment and added, "and of course I would want my own video feed to watch you back. That would only be fair." I stopped and remember something else I wanted to mention. "So, by the way, I was wondering is that the only spy camera you've got? Somehow I don't think so. And how long have you been spying on me? And how many video clips of me have you saved."

His cock was becoming very rigid hearing this and he let out a low moan and said, "I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming..."

I stroked a little faster and he erupted. Spewing his seed straight up in the air. Jet after jet of his hot cum shot out only to come raining down on his abdomen and coating my hand pretty well in the process. I slowed my stroking down and came to a stop. Pausing as I looked at what a beautiful dirty mess we had made.

As I pulled my sticky hand away, my brother still breathing hard said, "I will give a full tour of my entire video surveiliance system and give you access to and full control of it and all my archived video files. Let's just say it's been a while and there is a lot to see." and he added a question of his own, "Are you gonna make me eat this load too?"

I just laughed a little and with a mischievous smile I replied, "No, I thought I'd be selfish with this load." as I began sucking his cum off of my fingers. His cock twitched a couple times and he let out a little groan at the sight of his hot twin sister sucking and licking the product of their incestuous bonding from her hand. The very fact that it was so wrong and perverted was exactly what made it so hot. The sight of it was driving him crazy with lust, and his erection had returned. Shiny and new, begging for attention.

I stood before him saying, "You seem to enjoy watching your sister so wantonly eating your cum." I began undoing the snaps on my patent leather boy shorts, and as I pushed them slowly to the floor I added, "I want you to watch this."

His eyes got big as my sweet little dripping pussy came into view. He became very quiet, staring intently at the object of his fantasies. I walked up to him straddling his lap reaching down for his renewed erection and guided his cock into my slowly descending pussy. I enveloped him completely as I slid down the length of it coming to rest on the root of it. He groaned again but more forcefully this time as I let his cock enter me. I sat still on him for a moment. His cock felt wickedly amazing buried in my cunt and now I had to fuck it. Fuck the living shit out of his meat. I began a slow rolling of my hips, riding the length of his cock before rolling back on to it, burying it deep within me. Then again, and again. Slow and methodical.

I bent my head down and as he grunted and groaned with each change in direction, and whispered into his ear, "Is it everything you hoped for? Does stuffing your cock into your dirty sister's tight little cunt make you hot brother?"

He spit out a choppy "Yes, sister. I love the way your cunt is milking my cock."

I was beginning to fuck down on him more rapidly, building the intensity. I was sure he was loving it. I know I was loving every stroke. His cock was so stiff and it filled me just perfectly. Hitting all the right spots. Everything was coming together to create the perfect storm in my pussy. The exhilaration of doing something so wrong, reveling in it, the intensity of this whole day, the fact that I loved having my brother's cock buried so deep in me. All of it. Now I was hammering down on him impaling myself repeatedly on his magnificent member. Faster and faster.

I yelled, "Fuck your sister's pussy brother! Make this little slut cum!" as I felt my orgasm boiling up inside of me. My brother screamed "Cum bitch! Cum all over your brothers cock!" I did just that.

As my body was overcome by waves of pleasure, and my body began to convulse, brother yelled out between gritted teeth, "Your brother's cumming baby... Oh yes, coming all up in his sister!.. Feel that pussy sucking my cock... Yeah!"

As our orgasms subsided I had come to a stop. Resting with his wilting cock still stuffed into me. We sat in silence as we regained our composure and let our actions sink in. Brother spoke first, "That was, fucking, incredible. You're so awesome."

"You're pretty awesome yourself. For a pervert anyway." I replied.

He laughed a little, and asked, "Are you okay with everything? I mean are we okay? Are you still really pissed at me?

I leaned back and looked at him a said, "Oh yeah I'm still pissed at you. This made it better, but you're not off the hook by a long shot. But I think I'll take a different approach as to how I let you make it up to me."

He smiled and said "I will do whatever you say, without question."

As I pulled off of him and stood before him his cum started pouring out of me. I laughed as I watched this and said, "I think we better get cleaned up. The parents will be home within the hour. I for one would rather not have to explain how your cum came to be dripping out of me. We still have more to talk about, and more than likely some non verbal stuff too. How about coming to my room at midnight, be naked, and if your are on your best behavior, and do as you're told, I might just let you fuck the living hell out of my lovely tight little ass."

12