Domestic Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand how lonely it must be for a woman your age to be widowed. If you ever feel the need to talk, I'm a good listener, and I hope I can be a good friend."

He reached his hand out to touch hers, and she responding by placing her hand over his. They stared at each other wordlessly for a moment, his fingers gently brushing the skin of her hand, and just when she thought he may be about to kiss her, they were interrupted by

Ed and Lee tumbling into the kitchen, arguing over who had eaten the last of the Raisin Bran.

Allan stood up, passing close by her as he left the room, and she just barely resisted the temptation to touch him as he walked past.

"Don't you think so, Marie?"

"Sorry?" she shook her head at Lee, snapping herself back to reality.

"Pancakes. Ed says maple syrup, I say lemon and sugar. What do you say?"

"Why don't we have both?" she laughed, and headed over to the stove.

The day passed in a flurry of dusting laundry and dinner preparations, the whole time Marie kept thinking about Allan, his strong physique, and his gentle hands and how good he smelled. The boys arrived home for dinner, Ed and Lee eating quickly as they were off to their weekly poker game. Marie fished cleaning up and excused herself for an early night. She lay in bed, restless the heat of the summer evening making it difficult to sleep. She couldn't get Allan out of her mind. Her pussy cramped with the need to feel him inside her. I'll just see if his lights on, maybe he feels like talking she told herself, knowing full well the real reason she was walking down the hall to his room.

She carefully opened the door to his bedroom, observing him lying in bed in his pyjamas, his glasses perched on the end of his nose as he read, Bach playing softly in the background.

He looked up as she stepped forward, surprise registering on his face.

"Hello there. What can I do for you?" he smiled.

She looked away then back at him, her breathing heavy with nerves.

"Marie?" he said, his voice concerned.

"Are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

She was still looking at him; her voice shook as she spoke.

"Yes," she said quietly

"What is it?" He was out of bed now, putting down his book and taking off his glasses, standing only a few feet away.

"Well, I..."

Marie suddenly felt awkward. This wasn't like Lee who had offered to do her a favour. There was no easy way to go from polite conversation to 'how-about-we-have-sex'.

'Light bulbs. I was wondering if you had any spare light bulbs."

'The downstairs cupboard I think," Allan said, frowning at her.

"Is that...all you wanted?"

"Yes, thanks.' she said dejectedly, hurrying out of the room.

Marie tried to forget about her awkward encounter with Allan, and spent several more nights sneaking into Lee's room, crushing her face against her pillow as he brought her to orgasm, so as not to alert the others to their nocturnal activities. She would have been quite content with her new lover, but a couple of weeks later, she found Ed sitting at the kitchen counter, his head in his hands.

"Ed...are you okay?"

"No not really," he said dejectedly

"What's the matter?"

"I can't really say."

"You mean you can't because you don't know, or you can't because you don't want to."

"I can't because it's embarrassing."

"Well, I'm past being embarrassed by most things," Marie smiled.

"No one wants to have sex with me. Women are very happy for me to take them to dinner and out dancing and to the movies, but when it comes to sex...they just keep finding excuses."

"Well, maybe they're just at the age where they don't feel like it anymore."

"No. I know what it is. It's my ...equipment. It's not......... enough."

Marie sighed, and put a consoling hand on his shoulder.

"Well Dave had a big ...uh...was well endowed, and that didn't help much I can tell you."

"It's not even as if I want to have sex all the time, I'd be happy if they just you know, stroked it and maybe..."

"What?" she said, feeling strangely excited, wanting to hear him say the words out loud.

"Maybe...well...you know.... sucked it a little."

He blushed and looked away.

"I'm just a useless old fool," he muttered, a single tear coursing down his cheek.

Marie wrapped her arms around him in a comforting hug.

"No, you're not. You just need someone to want you, we all do," she said hugging him tighter. Ed kissed her on the cheek.

"Will you do something for me?" she said gently.

"What?" he asked.

'Will you let me ....see?"

Ed looked at her strangely, not understanding at first, and then his jaw dropped slightly as her meaning dawned on him.

"You mean you want me to show you my...?"

"Just... let me have a look. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think."

Ed stood up and fumbled with his trousers, pulling them down with his shorts. She looked at his crotch, and sadly, Ed was right, he was very small. He looked at her hopefully and Marie knew what she said next would really matter. So, rather than tell him an all too obvious lie, she said nothing. She reached down and gently caressed his cock. It hardened almost immediately at her touch, but didn't grow that much bigger. She looked up at him, and he was watching her with wide eyed amazement. Marie knelt down on the kitchen floor, her face inches away from his dick, and looking up at him again, slowly moistened her lips wither tongue in an unmistakable suggestion of sex.

"Marie," Ed said hoarsely, "Are you really going to do this for me?"

She nodded.

Ed sighed, and held out his prick in his hand rubbing it over her face and lips. His breathing became ragged and heavy and he steadied himself against the counter.

Marie moved forward on her knees. She tentatively licked. Dave had always told her she sucked at blowjobs, his idea of an intelligent pun. She opened her mouth and slid the small cock inside. The fact Ed wasn't very big was actually a bonus; she could comfortably suck the whole of him in, balls and all. She felt him groan as if in agony, and for a moment thought she had hurt him. Marie looked up and his eyes

were closed tightly, his face a picture of pure bliss. She began working her mouth on him. It was the most pleasant blow job she'd ever given, not having to gag on some giant piece of flesh. She created suction with her lips and worked on the sensitive head, felling it expanding in her mouth. He had begun to leak a small amount of fluid, and she knew he wouldn't be much longer. Moving her mouth quickly around him, it wasn't long before she brought him to a climax, and felt him grasp her shoulders as he came into her mouth, his warm semen flooding over her tongue.

She swallowed his fluid down without even thinking. It was a habit Dave had got her into. Ed cried out, so loudly she feared if any of the others were home they would come running, but the house was silent as Ed's groans subsided.

He looked down at her, his eyes shining with gratitude.

"Thank you so much, Marie, thank you! Do you think we could do this again sometime?" he asked, hopefully, a mischievous grin on his face.

She couldn't help but smile up at him.

"Sure. But let's keep it just between you and me," she added hastily.

Ed pulled his pants back up and grabbed the newspaper off the counter.

"Deal! You know," he said cheerily, "I think I'm going to sit out in the sun and read the paper, since it's suddenly such a beautiful day. I'll watch Charlie Simpson over the road mow his lawn. Poor bastard, I bet he didn't get a blowjob this morning!"

Ed chuckled, and left the kitchen, whistling the theme to the 'Andy Griffiths Show' just as Allan walked in the front door.

"What's got him so darn happy?

Marie shrugged, smiling to herself.

That night, she couldn't sleep, thinking about Lee and Ed, and how much she still wanted Allan. Heading downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of water, she silently lectured herself.

"This is crazy. You're already committing sexual acts with two of these men, if they knew they'd be disgusted," she told herself.

Marie stood in the moonlight at the kitchen sink drinking her water, lost in thought. She heard a small sound behind her and turned.

Allan stood there in the darkness, looking at her. She heard him draw in his breath sharply, and wondered what the matter was. She realised he was staring directly at her chest, and looked down. The coldness of the room was making her nipples harden and protrude through the thin cotton of her t-shirt. Her mouth went dry and for a moment she couldn't speak.

She took a deep breath and looked directly into Allan's eyes.

In moments he was across the room, pulling her into his arms and crushing his lips against hers. She whimpered as his hands gently caressed her body and his tongue pushed inside her mouth, hungrily tasting her. She was kissing him back now, caressing his tongue with hers, her arms sliding around his neck. He lifted her off the floor and into his arms, carrying her to the table and placing her down, still kissing her. He moved in closer and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Allan groaned against her lips as her cotton covered pussy made contact with his hardened cock. His hands moved to her breast, cupping and squeezing, then finding the rock hard bud and rolling it firmly between his fingers. He toyed with her nipples, twisting and pinching until she stopped kissing him and reached down, pulling her t-shirt off, her ample breasts bouncing free. Allan lay her gently back on the table, and lowered his head to her breast, the tip of his tongue gently stroking her aching nipple. She shivered as the warm wetness of his tongue teased her, and watched as her nipple doubled in size, thrusting out to meet his touch. She closed her eyes and was vaguely aware of her own voice.

"Allan, please".

He looked up at her smiling, and moved to the other breast, repeating his assault on her other tender bud. This time, however, his hand moved down to her panties, his long thick fingers gently caressing her stomach, down to her mound, and she felt him trail his fingertips lovingly across it. Instinctively she spread her legs wider for him, and he carefully slid her panties down her legs. His hand quickly returned to her pussy, tracing the fine, soft hair in lazy circles, deliberately avoiding her aching clit. She began to push her hips upwards, pleading with him to touch her.

'Touch me," she whispered "Touch me please!"

Allan looked up at her, his blue eyes shining.

"Touch you where?" he said, his voice thick with lust. She felt herself blush, ashamed to ask for what she wanted so badly.

"Marie," he said, touching her cheek with a gentle hand.

"Touch my clit, make me come, please," she begged.

He began stroking her clit with one gentle fingertip. He moved from between her legs over the top of her, and pushed his thick fat cock deep inside her. She began bucking against him and he pushed hard in and out of her, his eyes tightly closed, his face a grimace, fucking her dripping wet pussy as hard as he could. They were both moaning and grunting as he slid in and out. He opened his eyes, looking down at her writhing body.

"God, Marie, do you know how long I've wanted to fuck you, to feel my cock in your hot little pussy. Jesus, I want to come in your pussy, your mouth, I want to fuck you until you scream."

He pushed further into her, and began pounding her like a man possessed. She wrapped her arms around him, her nails dug into his back. She felt her pussy flutter and convulse with spasms as her orgasm hit, and she heard herself scream as she came harder than she ever had before. Her pussy was on fire, her clit and cunt were burning hot, and deep cramps contracted her walls.

She was screaming "FUCK, FUCK, OH GOD FUCK!" as she felt a flood of her creamy cum squirt out of her pussy and onto his cock and balls.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna shoot my cum into you," he moaned and gave one last hard push. His cock exploded inside her, hot thick jets of his semen splashing against her cunt walls, as he emptied his huge balls into her. They were both panting heavily, completely overcome. He pulled her into an embrace, his mouth finding hers, and kissed her deeply. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom, and they spent the night sleeping wrapped in each others arms.

Marie awoke early, the sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window, Allan spooned up against her. She began to slide out of bed quietly so as not to wake him, when he pulled her back on to the mattress.

"Don't go, not yet."

"I have to," she giggled, "I need to get breakfast ready before the others wake up and find us."

"Our little secret?" he grinned.

"Yes," she smiled, "Our little secret."

"Alright then, but one more kiss!"

He pulled her down on to his chest and kissed her deeply leaving her breathless.

"Enough!" she scolded, and slipped out of his bedroom into her own, hurriedly dressing before making her way to the kitchen to start breakfast. One by one the boys descended the stairs and helped themselves to coffee, exchanging morning greetings with Marie and each other and took their seats at the kitchen table.

Marie looked contentedly at her lovers as they scarfed down the bacon and eggs she had made. She felt blessed to have found three such wonderful men. Now all she had to do was make sure they never found out about each other.....

12