Domestic Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Young innocent submissive wife locked in chastity belt.
2.8k words
4.52
64.5k
32

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are 18 years old or older. Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this story and have ideas for others, please feel free to comment below!

*****

Darcy laid with her husband; the night air was making little goosebumps appear on her skin. She cuddled closer to him, allowing his warm arms to wrap around her. She always felt so safe with him. He was her protector, her teacher, and her provider. She loved to feel his heart beating as she laid with her head on his chest.

They laid there, underneath the stars. Darcy listened carefully as her husband spoke. He told her about the constellations and how to find one star or another. It was fascinating to her. She felt so lucky to have married a man as knowledgeable as Jesse. Whenever Jesse would begin to teach her new things, Darcy felt a wonderful feeling of pride. She had married a man who knew her intelligence was not limited to aspects of the home, as most men would have thought. Darcy knew that her husband viewed her as competent and bright. This fact only made her more eager to please him.

"Darcy, I have to leave before sunrise tomorrow. I want you to sleep in, so that you'll have enough energy to get done with everything. I'm going to give you a list of things to do tomorrow and I'll need you to follow it exactly." Her husband said sitting up and looking at her.

"Alright," Darcy replied cooly.

The next morning, just as he had said, Jesse left early. Darcy awoke alone in their bed. She had laid there, under the warm covers until she was wide awake. Finally she pushed the quilts off her naked body and pulled her husband's robe off of one of the bedposts. The red fabric was soft and warm and it smelled like pine trees. Darcy walked across the squeaky wooden floor to the old table. True to Jesse's word, he had left his wife a long list of things to get done.

"Make breakfast,

Do the household chores and cleaning,

Get cleaned up and put on the new gown,

read another chapter and practice you writing as well,

prepare dinner and place it on the table,

wait for me on the bed, you should be positioned so that you are on your knees, bent over so that your face is to the mattress; your arms should be extended so that it looks as if you are bowing. Once in that position, you are not to move or speak until I say."

Darcy could feel the place between her legs get warmer as she read the instructions. She knew that she didn't have much time in order to get everything done. She ate quickly and did the rest of her chores. Afterwards, she was sweaty and tired and thankful that he had told her to bathe herself. She washed meticulously, then got out and put on the new gown he had left for her. She had been eyeing it all day, wondering where he'd kept it until now.

The dress was made of a sheer white material. It reminded her of something an angel might wear. The gown was long enough to drag on the floor. The sheer material did nothing to cover her hard nipples. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her long hair was braided so that it was draped over one shoulder. The dress' light, gauzy material made her feel both vulnerable and sexy. The dress had a plunging v-neck that accentuated her breasts and collar bone. She saw herself blush in the mirror as she wondered what her husband had planned for her tonight.

She then turned and walked out of the bathroom. It was very hard for her to focus on any of her studies. She kept thinking about her husband. She wanted to feel his strong hands on her, guiding her and showing her how to pleasure him. She tried drawing herself away from the thoughts of his tongue on her, but she couldn't seem to do it. Halfway through her chapter she had to stop. She could feel her body getting needy for him.

Before she even realized what she was doing, she placed her hand on her clit. She began to rub just as her husband did many other times. Her pussy was getting wetter. She could feel herself dripping. Suddenly, she stopped. Her heart was beating very fast as she realized what it was she was doing. She had given her word that her husband was the only one who would touch her that way. He was the only one who could make her feel good. What would he do when he found out, she wondered guiltily.

She pulled her hand away and picked up the book instead, reading intently; she tried not to think about what she'd just done. When she'd finished both her reading and writing practice, she began to make dinner. The guilt weighed heavily on her heart. She wanted so badly to please her husband. And she had meant what she said about him being in control of her orgasms as well. She wanted to be owned by him in that way, to know that he was the only one who could make her feel good. Being controlled often made her feel as if she were precious to him. Knowing that she had tried to take her own pleasure without him, only made her feel unfulfilled and guilty.

She set the plates on the table and went to position herself over the bed just as he had said. As the sun began to set she wondered how much longer it would be. She know she wasn't to speak to him when he did return, but she urgently needed to confess.

When the door opened, she heard his footsteps coming closer. He flipped her dress up and without a warning stuck two fingers inside of his wife's pussy.

"You remember what I said about no speaking. Correct?"

Darcy nodded her head.

"Good." He said with a playful smack of her ass, "Get up."

Darcy stood before him, but she didn't look into his eyes. Noticing how she was avoiding his gaze, her husband grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him.

"If you need to speak now, before we begin, you may."

"I touched myself without your permission!" Darcy blunted out, hiding her face in her hands.

"Is that so," Her husband asked, a bit surprised at his wife's actions.

"Yes..."

"Did you make yourself come?"

"No Sir. I stopped before that."

He nodded, looking at her sternly. "Why did you feel the need to touch yourself Darcy?"

"I was thinking about what you might do when you came back," She said quietly.

"What might I do?"

"Touch me?"

Jesse's eyes raked his wife's body. He did want to touch her, to make her beg and plead to come after he'd kept her on edge for hours. But, he would not reward her misbehavior, even a small misbehavior as this. He also did not want to be so hard on her that she would try to hide future misdeeds. The point was not to instill fear, but to inspire devotion. To punish and reward accordingly.

Jesse reached his hand behind his wife's head and firmly grabbed her hair, bringing her lips to his. Her lips parted for a kiss.

"I really wish you hadn't done that my love," He said instead.

Jesse grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom. There he pulled out his razor. Darcy felt a jolt of fear and looked up at him, a worried expression crossing her face.

"I'm only going to shave you my darling." He said reassuringly, "get in the tub and spread your legs."

Despite how reassuring his voice was, it was still unnerving to have her husband hold a knife so close to her most delicate area. She stayed silent and perfectly still for him. When he was done, her pussy was hairless. He reached a hand down to touch her and Darcy immediately noticed a difference in how sensitive she was. She wanted to feel his warm lips and his wet tongue.

"Now go to the table."

Darcy nodded, starting to grab her dress.

"I didn't say to put that on." He said, gently taking the dress back and folding it, "I said go to the table."

Darcy left the bathroom naked and wet from where he'd rinsed her off. Jesse took a seat at the other end of the table. Darcy followed suit, but just as she began to sit Jesse stopped her.

"No." He said firmly, his wife hovering above the chair where she was about to sit. "Take your plate and your drink and set it over there," he ordered pointing at the kitchen counter.

When she had done what he asked, Jesse continued. "Now get on the table."

"What?" She'd asked unable to stop herself.

"Darcy. Let me be clear with you." He said getting up again and standing in front of her so that she was reminded of how large he was compared to her. "I don't appreciate your disobedience. But, the fact that you didn't come and that you told me promptly, shows me that you're sorry. So, I won't punish you as harshly. You will, however, be silent tonight and do everything I tell you to. Now, get on the table."

Darcy moved to the wooden table, surprised at her husband's request. She sat on the table, completely naked, looking at him curiously.

"Position yourself as you were on the bed earlier today," He said crossing his arms.

She did what he asked, careful not to knock over any of his dishes. Jesse took a seat. There he could view his wife's freshly shaved pussy. He wasn't surprised to see it wet and glossy. He could smell her arousal as he ate. He thought about leaning over and tasting her as well, letting her wetness drip into his mouth and hearing her moan, but he wanted to make her beg for it first.

Darcy listened as her husband took his time eating. Her stomach growled. but determined to prove herself obedient, she said nothing. Even the air around her pussy felt like it was teasing her. Finally, her husband stood and set his dishes in the sink. Walking over to her, he could see each curve of her body. Her chin rested at the edge of the table. Her hands were holding onto the back of her chair. She was magnificent.

"Open your mouth," He said, moving the chair and pinning her arms behind her back with one hand.

Darcy did as she was told. She saw him unzip his pants, his hard cock springing free. He shoved it roughly into her mouth. Darcy gagged and pulled back, but her husband grabbed her hair forcing her to keep his thick cock buried in her throat. Darcy's eyes began to water. Jesse moaned as he roughly fucked his wife's pretty face.

After shooting ropes of cum into his wife's throat, he pulled himself out of her. She coughed and sputtered, breathing in deeply from the lack of oxygen. After she caught her breath, Jesse switched sides and began roughly fucking her pussy from behind. He pushed into her, each thrust faster than the last, until he came again spraying his cum into his wife's hot pussy.

He brought a plate back to her spot on the table. "You may eat."

Darcy started to sit up and reach for the plate, but felt a small slap on the wrist.

"I said you could eat. I didn't tell you that you had permission to move."

Darcy looked at him curiously again, and bent down to eat as if she were a dog. She began to eat, as politely as she could with her face in her food. Suddenly she felt mouth against her. His tongue teased her clit for only a moment. When she was done eating, he removed her plate and looked at her.

"I like seeing you bent over like this Darcy. It makes me hard. So, I'm going to keep you here as long as I like. Then when I'm done, I'll give you all the pleasure you need."

Darcy waited for him to start fucking her again. Instead, he merely sat and admired her, stoking his cock slowly. He seemed to do it forever. Darcy's muscles were sore and her pleading eyes met his, begging him to let her move to a more comfortable position.

He leaned his head back and moaned. "You're so gorgeous Darcy. I could do this for hours and never get tired of looking at you."

When he felt that she was at her limit, he walked over to her and came on her face. Hot cum dripped down her forehead and over her nose. He had tried to keep it from getting into her eyes.

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any more beautiful," he smiled teasingly. He loved looking at his innocent wife covered in his cum. He took in one more moment of looking at her, then left to get a towel from the bathroom. He cleaned up her face and told her that she could move to the bed.

Darcy sunk into the mattress gratefully. She closed her eyes, letting all of her muscles relax. Suddenly she could feel his hands on her, even better than she'd imagined. It was as if a bolt of lighting shot straight through her body. Her wet pussy was throbbing. When his tongue licked across her, she came almost instantly.

"What do you say when I let you come Darcy?"

"Thank you."

"Good," He said reaching for her breast and rolling her hard nipples in his fingers. She moaned and he silenced her with a kiss. Suddenly his tongue was on her other breast. His hand was between her thighs. His thumb was on her clit. He started rubbing her until she came again.

"Thank you," she sighed.

His mouth was on her clit now. She squirmed. She tried pushing him away, but he moved her hands off and pinned her down. She bucked underneath him, whimpering helplessly as she enjoyed coming another time.

That night, her husband made her come again and again until she was crying with pleasure and thanking him profusely. Watching his sweet, innocent wife moan with pleasure was one of Jesse's favorite things to do. He smiled with pride as he fingered her and licked her and sucked her nipples.

"Please Sir," Darcy asked, her breaths staggered, "may I speak?"

"You may," he replied, fingering her harder.

"Please, I can't take any more," Darcy said breathlessly.

"You want me to stop?"

She moaned again as he fingered her g-spot.

"You want me to stop?" he repeated.

"No.." she moaned, shaking. Her desperate hands were clinging to the sheets. Her hair was messy and her cheeks were pink. "Please let me come again, Sir."

He played with her swollen, sensitive clit. "Tell me again, Darcy, who do you come for?"

"I come for you Sir."

"That's right." he said, still edging her. "And you will come when I say. So, if I want to keep you here all night, that's exactly what I'll do. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," Darcy said desperate for relief, "Yes Sir."

"And if I want to make sure that you can't touch yourself without permission again, that's my right as well. Isn't it?"

"Yes," She replied, her voice sounding needy and ragged.

He let her come one final time then scooped her shaking body into his arms. She clung to him as he held her. She whispered another thank you to him as she rested her head on his chest.

"You did well Darcy."

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes, but I have something for you now." He kissed her forehead and left the room. When he came back she sat up. Her eyes were wide. She stared at the metallic belt she had seen on her first day living with him.

"You are going to wear this now." He said pausing to let his words sink in, "I have the key and you will only be allowed to take it off in my presence, if I see fit. Are we clear?"

Darcy could feel herself getting excited the way she always did whenever he told her what to do. "Yes."

He put the belt on her. It fit tightly making it impossible to touch her clit or pussy. There was, however, a hole for her butt. It was padded and not as uncomfortable as she imagined. She liked how it fit snug around her, it made her feel safe, protected, valuable. She saw her husband lock the belt and slip the key into his pocket. She prayed that he would not lose it.