Domestic Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Young, submissive wife locked in chastity belt.
2.4k words
4.67
59.1k
31

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old or older. Thank you for reading and enjoy!

*****

Darcy's knees began to hurt, but she stayed kneeling on the hard wooden floor of her husband's house. She dipped the rag back into the bucket of lukewarm soapy water, and continued to scrub the floors. She felt a draft come in from the window. The chill gave her goosebumps and made her exposed nipples harden.

Her husband had ordered her to wear nothing except her chastity belt for the day and she had obeyed his wishes. Darcy felt nervous at the thought of being exposed, even if she was in her own home. The nervousness made her excited. Darcy wanted nothing more than to please her husband. Doing what he asked always made her feel warm and wet between her legs.

When she had finished scrubbing the floors, she began her other tasks for the day. She sat, curled up, on her husband's armchair while she read. Then she practiced her writing, just as he had requested. This time he had requested that she write anything she like. Jesse knew that his wife was bright and creative. Though she needed practice, he didn't want her to get bored with the chores he was giving her. He wanted to push her mind, to inspire her and help her to grow.

Jesse had given her a notebook to keep her progress in. Sometimes Darcy would write lists of new words or things she had to get done. Sometimes she'd write small stories or questions about the books she'd read. When Jesse read over her work he would always commend her for working so diligently. He loved how studious and thoughtful his wife was.

Darcy wrote, her delicate fingers wrapping around the pen, creating words that before had just been unintelligible symbols. Her husband had given her some freedom by teaching her. Darcy had always wanted to know how to read and write. As a child, Darcy would often come up with imaginative and complex stories to pass the time, but she'd never been able to record them. Now she could; and her husband was responsible.

Whenever Darcy thought about Jesse, she would think about how lucky she was to have a man like him. So many of her friends had married into rich families, or they had married quickly. Yet, none of them ever seemed as happy or as fulfilled as she was. When the other girls would talk about their husbands, they sounded tired and irate. But, Darcy never felt that way about Jesse. He gave Darcy both attention and correction. He taught her and made her laugh. More than anything, he always made sure that she was taken care of.

Sometimes, she would feel sad when she thought of her husband. He was much more kind than she deserved. Perhaps that was why Darcy felt a strong loyalty to Jesse. The way he took care of and provided for her made her all the more willing to obey him. She held a deep admiration for her husband. She wanted to follow his orders. It was a calling for her, this deep longing to serve him. She loved how affectionate he was with her. It was the knowledge that made it so hard for her now. She knew how good he could make her feel and now she was unable to feel anything. He'd kept her locked in her chastity belt for over a week, and she was beginning to feel desperation set in.

She began to put away her notebook and pen, placing it on the bookshelf beside her husband's things when she heard the door open.

From the other side of the house, Darcy heard her husband's deep, husky voice.

She turned away from the bookshelf to greet him. Walking over to the door, where he was taking off his shoes and setting down some wood. Once he was standing up straight again, Darcy got on her knees before him. Her innocent big eyes peering up at him. She placed her hands behind her back.

"May I please..." she said looking at the growing bulge in his pants.

He smiled down at her, unbuttoning his pants. Darcy kissed him though his pants and then took the zipper in her teeth pulling it down. Her eyes flashed up at him.

"That's a good girl," Her husband said praising her as his hand stroked her cheek. He took his cock out and grabbing a fistful of Darcy's hair, began to fill her mouth and throat with his rod. Darcy could feel herself getting more needy each time he thrust. She desperately needed to feel him in between her legs.

Jesse's thick cock pulsing inside her throat and against her tongue as she gagged. Her eyes watered. Jesse was moaning, his back against the front door. The sounds of his pleasure were like a chorus to Darcy. She could feel the warmth growing inside her own body. Taking her hands from behind her back, she started to play with her husband's balls.

"That's it," he moaned, "That's it Darcy."

Darcy was determined to send him over the edge. She felt incredibly bold. She was pleasing him without even so much as being asked. Despite the slight embarrassment she felt at her brazen acts, Darcy felt a surge of excitement zapped through her core.

Jesse came deep in his wife's throat and when he was finished he helped her up and carried her to the armchair. Jesse wrapped one arm around her waist and placed a hand on top of her head so that she could rest on his shoulder for a moment.

After a moment, his hands began to travel across her shoulder and down her back to the delicate skin of her collar bone and neck. He planted soft kisses along her neck and breasts. His other hand spread her thighs apart. His fingertips barely touching the sensitive skin of her inner thighs as Darcy leaned her head back, savoring the feeling. He pressed his lips to hers, briefly. Then again, he brought a hand up and played with Darcy's nipple. Darcy let out a moan as he touched her.

"Please.." Darcy whined, her eyes begging him as her hands moved down to the belt, trying in vain to push it off, "Please unlock it.."

Instead, Darcy's husband leaned in for another kiss and pinched her nipple more. He nibbled at her ear and palmed her soft round ass. Darcy felt him spank her playfully. Her eyes shot open.

"Set the table for us while I wash up," he said with another kiss.

Darcy wanted to linger, but she got up and did as he instructed. She heard the water running in the bathroom as she prepared his place at the table. She set out the silverware, plate, and cup. Then she pulled out his chair as well and stood waiting beside it until he came out of the bathroom. She stood straight, her hands clasped together in front of her. When her husband took his place at the table, he kissed Darcy and thanked her for the meal.

"Kneel down," her husband told her.

Curious, Darcy obeyed. Her knees pressed uncomfortably into the wooden floor. Jesse reached a hand down and stroked her hair as he gazed down at his wife.

"You look so pretty on your knees," he told her as his hand grazed her cheek. "Close your eyes Darling."

Darcy shut her eyes for him.

"Open your mouth," He said.

His wife followed his instructions and opened her mouth. Her pouty, pink lips parted delicately. Her soft, wet tongue waited to taste him again. Instead she was surprised to taste her own cooking. She closed her lips around the fork and allowed herself to savor the meal she'd prepared for him. He fed like that for a while longer, then told her to rest her head against his leg while he finished the rest of the meal.

Darcy's knees were sore by the end. Her eyes were still closed, just as he asked. She felt his chair move and heard him get up. Suddenly, there was a glass of water at her lips. Jesse told her to drink and she did so.

"Are you still hungry Darcy?"

"No Sir,"

"Very well," Her husband said, picking her up from her spot on the floor. "You pleased me very well tonight, my darling."

Darcy's eyes flashed open. "Did I? Does that mean you'll please take off-"

His hand covered her mouth. Jesse's eyes were piercing. "You will come whenever I say you'll come. Not a moment before, Darcy. So stop asking. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

She stared up at him, completely taken by how commanding he was with her. She nodded underneath his hand. She was painfully wet and hot now. She needed him to take control of her body and push himself inside of her. Her body ached to feel him pulsing inside of her and filling her with his come.

"Good." He said, his hand still covering her mouth. "Now, when I remove my hand you're going to open your mouth and take my cock again. Nod yes for me Darcy."

Darcy nodded. She smiled briefly as he removed his hand. Then her mouth opened wide as Jesse maneuvered so that his legs were on either side of his wife's face. His thick, veiny cock hung above her head as she waited to taste him again.

***

Another week passed and Darcy was begining to feel that she was at the end of her rope. Her attempts to get her husband off were becoming shameless and desperate. Every time she pleasured him, she was silently begging him to take off her belt. She felt the ache inside her constantly. It was all that she could think about.

Jesse was pleased with this wife's compliance. He knew very well that she would be unable to handle another day of teasing. He could smell her arousal anytime that he entered the room. When he awoke that morning, Jesse unlocked his wife's belt and snuggled, naked beside her. He loved the soft feel of her delicate skin and her slow sleeping breaths. She was so precious to him. Today he would return every ounce of pleasure she'd given to him.

When the light from the morning sun woke her up, Darcy began to stir. She fe her husband's arms wrapped around her. She felt him holding her close, pulling her to his chest. Suddenly she felt his erection pressing against her.

"Good morning," He said whispering into her ear as she realized that her chastity belt was gone.

She turned to thank him with a kiss. Instead, he covered her mouth and kissed her neck.

"You've been very good," He growled into Darcy's ear as she started to squirm with excitement beneath him. With one hand he traced a line along her jaw, kissing her lightly again. Darcy's eyes begged him to not draw it out any longer. Her body felt as if it were on fire. His fingers brushed the skin of her collar bone, in between her breasts, and down her stomach. Finally he was touching the delicate place between her legs. As Jesse played with Darcy's clitoris, she closed her eyes and savored the feeling she'd been craving for so long.

"No." Jesse told her roughly, as he stopped playing with her. "I want you to look at me when you come."

Darcy nodded again. Jesse began to start rubbing her again. It was hard for Darcy to keep her eyes open. She wanted to close her eyes and surrender to the bliss he was giving her, but she was determined to not give him another reason to stop. He started to rub faster. Her neglected clit was swollen now. He could see that she was very close.

"Come for me," He said savoring the feeling of control he held over her now. He was so lucky that she would allow him to control her this way. It made Jesse feel both strong and powerful to see his wife's orgasm take over her gorgeous body because of him. Her moans muffled underneath his hand and her body arching with pleasure made his cock even harder.

He removed his hand to let Darcy catch her breath. She looked up at him, gratitude in her eyes.

"Thank you, Sir," she said breathlessly.

"Save your breath," He said leaning in to kiss her softly, "I'm just getting started."

She felt his fingers slip into her wet cunt. His other hand held her head, pulling her close to him so that their foreheads were touching. He fingered her roughly, making it hard for her to keep eye contact with him. She tilted her head back in pleasure as she moaned, but he kissed her again.

"This time, when you feel like you're about to come, I want you to ask me."

Darcy blinked, unsure if she would able to know before it was too late, "Yes, Sir."

He kept fingering her, watching as she got closer. He could see her muscles tensing and knew that she would come. Her mouth was starting to open.

"Sir please can I come?" Darcy begged, her voice ragged.

"No, not yet." He said as he started to play with her clit again.

"Please! Please!" Darcy pleaded again, more desperately this time.

Her husband shook his head, silently as he went faster. Darcy started to squirm, attempting to move away.

"Please Sir," She said frantically, "I can't stop it! I'm going to come."

"You will not." Her husband said. His voice was dark and gravely as he slowed his pace and keeping her on edge.

Darcy felt like her body was buzzing. The feeling persisted but didn't allow her cross over into bliss. It was both incredible and infuriating. She felt like she was unraveling as her eyes started to fill with tears she begged him again.

"Jesse please," she cried.

Jesse was surprised at her response and started to take her over the edge. "Come for me now Darling."

When she did, it was like nothing she'd ever felt before. It was almost like the first time, if she had been able to know what to look forward to then. Her body felt like each nerve was filled with electricity. She shivered from the feeling. Her eyes closed as she allowed the pleasure to coarse through her. When she looked up again, her husband brushed the tear from her cheek.

"I didn't mean to make you cry Darling." He said looking regretful as he pulled her close, "Please forgive me; I pushed you too hard."

"No." Darcy replied, "That was wonderful. Thank you."

"Still, let's take a break for a while." Her husband said kissing her forehead and getting out of bed, "Stay there. I'll make you something to drink."