Domestic Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Husband punishes submissive wife with first time anal.
3.9k words
4.34
112.4k
41

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old or older.

For those of you who may be new, this story takes place in late 1800s to early 1900s period in a rural area (and the technology used might not be exactly accurate to the time period, so if that ruins the vibe for you maybe skip this one?)

Trigger Warning: anal sex, bondage, oral sex, some speech restriction, dominance and submission, titles such as Sir, a woman in a domestic role, orgasm control/denial, an arranged marriage, and explicit language. This story is fantasy. You must be 18 years old or older to view. Thank you and enjoy!

(Feel free to comment with ideas for new stories.)

Chapter 8

"Tell me what you are Darcy," he growled.

"I'm your good girl," she replied, her voice straining as she tried not to come without permission. "Please, can I come now?"

"No," He said firmly, "Keep going."

"I'm pretty and smart," she said through her moans.

He fingered her harder, "That's what I like to hear. Tell me more."

Darcy moaned again. The feeling of her husband's strong fingers moving inside of her was exquisite. She could feel herself just beginning to bubble over with pleasure as he continued.

"Focus. Keep going," he said, keeping her right on the edge. She knew that he would not allow her to come until she'd said more. Her orgasm was clawing to get out. She felt all of her nerves buzzing with anticipation. But, Darcy had saved a few words in the back of her mind for when she could think of nothing else to add.

"I'm important," she said, her voice almost a scream, "I'm loved and I'm important."

Finally her husband decided that she had earned her pleasure. He pressed his lips to her and licked her swollen, pink clitoris. He could taste her sweet dripping cunt, as he used his other hand to stroke his hard cock. Darcy's muscles began contracting around his fingers as she arched her back and thanked him. The sound of her moans made his rod twitch as he sprayed a thick load of creamy white cum onto her stomach. When he had finished with her, he told her to lie still.

Darcy waited as he went into the bathroom and came out with a small towel. She felt that the towel was warm and wet as he began to clean her off. He placed the towel away and laid beside his naked wife. Her skin was warm against his own, her body soft and pleasant. Her back was curved, her knees pulled up to make room for him. He loved how they fit together. His strong arms wrapped around her made her look small. He wanted to protect her. She was beyond precious. Most of all, she was his.

Darcy had improved in strides. She'd more than doubled her list in the past few months. The initial time did take some work, but it seemed that each time she was able to add one good word it became easier to add another. She'd picked up momentum quite a bit. Jesse had even begun to notice a difference in the way she spoke not just about herself, but the way she conducted herself in daily conversations.

She was still quiet, still reserved at times. He wondered why he'd ever thought her outgoing. She was not. But his misconception of her made her no less valuable to him. He instead, like many other husbands, Jesse had found that after being married he had to learn about his wife all over again. So much of her character and mannerisms and habits had been a mystery. Still, Darcy had changed since they began creating this list. When she spoke, she was clear. She didn't mumble or stammer. She made eye contact more often. He could tell her confidence was being effecting positively and felt pride for her.

Still there was a negative side to all of this, he thought. With her newfound confidence Darcy had sometimes spoken out of turn or used coarse language. This irrupted Jesse greatly because he tired very hard not to interrupt her or speak in a crass manner. He thought he deserved the same respect. He was reluctant to address this behavior of hers because it was usually uncommon. Additionally, he didn't want to hurt her newfound, and fragile, confidence. He truly was proud of her progress.

"I love you you know," He said squeezing her tighter in his arms.

"I love you too," Darcy replied, reaching for his hand. She loved holding her husband's hand. It made her feel safe and protected.

"Could we go to town tomorrow?" she said turning towards him, "I'd like to see about getting a new book."

"I'd like that," Jesse replied, "Did you have something in mind?"

"Not really," she said casually, "Just wanted something new."

The next day Darcy was browsing the shelves at their favorite store, when she'd gotten a strange feeling. The store was usually empty, but this time it was as if someone was watching her. She stood up straight and turned to see if anyone was there. Her husband sat, reading on a large velvet couch. Darcy noticed that there was another man there. When she'd caught him staring it her, he immediately looked down, and began sweeping the floor with the old broom he had in hand. The man was younger than the storekeeper, but older than herself or Jesse. He was very tall and burly with a square jaw. His eyes were blue and soft looking, but the look he gave her was anything but innocent.

Perhaps he was related to the storekeeper, Darcy thought, but she didn't recognize him from anywhere. Darcy noted the look in his eye as he glanced back up at her. It made her uncomfortable. She shouldn't have been staring so long anyway, but it was strange to see a new face in such a small town. She walked towards her husband and sat down beside him. She reached for his hand and he turned away from his book.

"Did you find what you were looking for?"

Darcy shook her head. "Maybe you could help me find something interesting?"

Jesse stood and helped his wife to her feet. Placing a hand on her lower back, "I know just the thing," he said strolling to one of the smaller corner shelves.

There he bent and searched the shelves. His hand hovered over the titles until he found what he was looking for. Dust spouted up into the air as he plucked the old, leather book with the cracked binding off the shelf. He brushed the cover off with his sleeve. He knew it might be too hard for her to read at this point, but he wanted to push her. She was intelligent enough; she just needed more practice. She needed to read something that would help captivate her, take her away from her everyday life. Books had always done that for Jesse.

"It's not new," he started, "But, I think you'd like it. I saw it here before and thought that it might be interesting to you. I think that since you've been practicing it might not be too hard to master either. But, if you'd like me to read it-"

"I can do it." Darcy said cutting him off.

He smiled. "Why don't you sit with it awhile." he said gesturing at a nearby chair, "See if you like it."

Darcy took the book to the chair and sat. She gingerly opened the old cover, careful not to damage it any more than it already was. The pages were thin and faded. The print was small.

Right on the first page, there were already a few words that she did not know. She could feel herself begin to get discouraged, feeling foolish at her confidence before. But, she tried her best to read it anyway. She looked up in thought as she tried to remember the meaning of another long word, and caught the man staring again. This time he did not look away until she called for her husband.

"Jesse?" she asked.

He turned, book in hand, from the shelf he'd been browsing and waited for her to continue.

"I think I'm ready to leave now."

Jesse looked at her curiously. He knew his wife loved this place. She could often spend the whole day with him here and today they'd spent barely an hour. Besides, it was her idea to come here. Why did she want to rush out, he wondered.

"Are you sure?"

"I might need some help with this one, but it would be good to have a challenge I think."

Jesse noticed the older man standing dusting one of the shelves.

"Excuse me?" He addressed the man, "We'd like to buy a couple of your books."

The man looked at Jesse then at his wife and turned back to the shelves, dusting. Jesse cast a confused look at his wife. She shrugged. Walking closer to the man. Hearing Jesse's footsteps, the man answered before Jesse could speak.

He spoke without turning his face to Jesse, "Perhaps I should ask that you leave the girl outside next time you plan on buying anything here. Harmless as I thought it was to let her in, I believe you may have the wrong impression about my cousin's establishment. We do not sell to women, I'm afraid." Finally he looked down at Jesse, "Though I never imagined I'd have need to explain any of this to another man."

Jesse's brow furrowed. Darcy knew that he was calculating his response. Darcy's parents had never been fond of teaching their children to read, but they didn't think it was evil teach their girls, just impractical. Some of her family, however, thought differently. This was not the first time she'd heard an argument such as his.

Jesse was about to speak when Darcy rolled her eyes, "You'd think you'd be inclined to let women read, if it meant selling more of your books,"

The man walked over to Darcy, "Look here, Miss. I won't have some mouthy girl making a fuss in my store. You'll just chase away all my good, clear-headed customers."

"That's enough," Jesse said coming in between the two. His hand pressed firmly against the old man's chest. "Your cousin has sold to us many times, so what's the problem?"

"The problem," the man said mockingly as he confiscated the books from Jesse, "Is that my cousin is no longer able to manage this store. He's too forgetful. Can't even remember his own name sometimes. So I'm running the store in his absence. Not that it's any business of yours." The man looked sternly to Jesse, "What you need to worry about is teaching your wife how to act." He said turning to leer at Darcy's figure, "Or she'll get herself into more trouble than this."

"Don't threaten me." Jesse said, his posture erect as he met the man eye to eye. His voice was deep and gravely, "I had better not catch you looking at my wife the way you just did again. Or there will be trouble."

Jesse turned and placed his hand on the small of Darcy's back, leading her out of the store. Once they had gone down the stairs, he turned to Darcy.

"Do not embarrass me like that again." The sternness in his voice surprised her.

"I thought you would be proud that I was standing up for myself."

"You weren't standing up for yourself. You were back-talking and rolling your eyes at a man who's ideals are rigid and misled. No amount of fighting would have changed his mind, Darcy. You know that." Her husband told her firmly, "Confidence is more than speaking up. It's knowing when to be quiet and let ignorant people be ignorant without being dragged down with them."

Darcy was silent now. She looked at her feet. Her toes pointed inward as she leaned against the wall of the shop, her hands behind her back. She could feel a sinking in her chest. She could have chosen to be quiet.

Perhaps the man would have viewed her silence as a virtue, and let Jesse buy the books if he said they were for himself. Even if he didn't sell the books to them, Darcy could have made her husband look good in this man's eyes if she had held her tongue. As it was she'd made him appear incompetent and foolish to the man. Even though she was right in what she said, even though Jesse agreed with her, there was no point in saying those things to that man.

"I'm sorry if what that man said hurt you," her husband said placing a hand softly on her shoulder. He used the other hand to tip her chin up to look at him, "His thinking was all wrong. But we accomplished nothing by making him angry today. So, let's try not to repeat this. Okay?"

Darcy nodded, still feeling shameful and immature. Jesse took her hand and walked down the street. They went into a candy shop and he got her some chocolate candies. Darcy felt sick. Her family never had money for candy. The small, dark brown squares didn't look very appetizing. But the inside of the store smelled sweet and delicious.

They walked around, gazing in windows at the fancy hats and gloves and dresses. Down the street they passed by other townspeople wearing nice suits and dresses. Darcy wondered what it would be like to be one of them. Living in apartments nearby, or above their own shops.

When they arrived back home, Darcy walked inside and placed the chocolates into the ice box. She turned to her husband. She eyed him momentarily. She hadn't spoken the whole ride home. Instead, she'd been rehearsing what she would say. She cleared her throat.

"I didn't know that you wouldn't like for me to respond the way I did at the store." She began, "I thought you were trying to make me stronger. I thought you wanted me to speak up. But. I guess I don't know how to yet, because I haven't had that much practice at it. When you scolded me for speaking out of turn, it just seemed that you might have agreed with him."

Her husband raised his eyebrows.

"Do you?" Her voice was timid now.

"Darcy, that man was completely wrong. But, fighting with him served no purpose, except to make you look immature, and make me look foolish, and make him even more angry. Do you see? Sometimes, it just has to be enough to know that you're right, without having to convince everyone. When it's impossible to change someone's mind, and usually that's the case with these things, it's better to take the high road and not fight with them."

Darcy was hurt by his comment. She felt like he was blaming her for everything and not understanding that she was trying to do what he would have wanted. She was frustrated with herself that she was unable to know what to do in a situation like that. She felt incompetent and small.

"This is just the way the world is sometimes and I wanted you to learn from it," He said.

"You think I don't know that already?" Darcy asked angrily, "So, I should just lie down and take it, right? I should just let men talk to me however they want because I shouldn't want someone to embarrass you? Are you kidding? What about me? You don't think I was embarrassed? That guy was a complete asshole and you didn't even stand up for me."

"Darcy, I shouldn't have been so harsh with you outside the store. I shouldn't have said that you embarrassed me. You make me proud everyday, but you're right. You need to know how to stand up for yourself. And that passive aggressive stuff, that eye-rolling business back there? I'm sorry, but that's not standing up for yourself."

Her husband continued in a warning tone, "Now, I know that I've told you about using bad language in my house. Did I tell you that I'd changed my mind? Did I say you could talk like that?"

"No," Darcy said looking down at her shoes.

"'No', what?"

"No, Sir."

"Your mouth is out of control today. So, you're going to think before you speak again," He said walking closer to her. "You're going to think long and hard. Now, get undressed."

She began to take off her dress and underthings. Her warm skin went cold. Nipples hardening, she bent down to take her panties off for him. She could feel herself getting wet. She started to take off her shoes but he stopped her.

"Leave those," Jesse told her.

She stood there, in just her stockings and shoes, in front of him. He took her panties from her hands.

"Open your mouth."

She hesitated, but did so. Jesse put the panties in her mouth. Her doe-eyes looked up at him, innocently. But, he merely picked her up and pinned her against the wall as he started fucking her roughly. When she started whimpering and moaning, he covered her mouth with one hand and looked her sternly in the eyes.

"Not one word, until I'm done with you."

Darcy nodded underneath his hand. The cock inside her felt so good. She could feel herself getting close. She pleaded to come as best she could, without saying a word.

"No. You will not come." He said, "Not yet."

He picked her up and moved her to the table. Spreading her ass cheeks apart, he plunged in one finger. Darcy yelped. Her husband took off one of her stockings and used it to tie around her mouth, keeping her wet panties tightly in place.

"Not a sound Darcy."

He took her other stocking off and used it to tie her arms back. When they were locked in place behind her back, Jesse pushed her legs apart. Darcy let her husband tie her legs to the table's legs. She could feel herself getting warm as he teased her cunt. His fingers were covered in her wetness as he played with her.

Then she felt a finger stretching her ass again. After a minute, it felt strangely pleasant. She leaned into his hand, trying to let him in deeper. She heard her husband give out a small laugh. He kissed her back, sending shivers down her spine. A moan escaped through her gag. He stopped. Bending his body over hers, and using his other hand to cover her mouth, he whispered into her ear.

"If I hear you moan again," he said threateningly, "You're going to get a smack on that ass of yours. Is that clear?"

Darcy nodded. She had never felt so excited before. She could feel his stiff rod, placed right against her vulnerable ass. He was harder than usual, and she could feel his strong, veiny, cock pulsing behind her.

"You like feeling my cock right before it enters you?"

Darcy nodded again, her husband's hand still covering her mouth, reminding her to be silent. She strangely liked when he forced her to be silent. It wasn't like when anyone else told her to be quiet. It made her feel very submissive. Bent over the table, her husband ready to mount her, she could feel his cock move away from her cunt and towards her ass. Darcy turned her head to look at him her eyes wide again. She knew her hole was much too small for him. It barely took his finger at first.

"Don't worry," he kissed her nose, "I know we haven't done this before, so I'll be gentle with you this time. I'm not doing this to hurt you Darcy. You just need to know who's in charge."

Delicately, he pressed himself into her body. Darcy could feel him stretching her poor tight asshole with his massive cock. It felt even bigger now. She tried desperately to be quiet. He was moving so slowly it was agonizing. She could feel herself getting wet as he pulled her back so that he could tease her clit. She felt herself begin to relax after a while and felt him slip deeper inside. He stayed there for a minute not moving, just pulsing inside her tight, hot, hole. She felt so good wrapped around his throbbing cock.

After he felt her begin to relax more, he started moving again. She could feel him thrusting slowly as he grunted. He moved his hand off of her mouth and grabbed her by the hips instead, picking up the pace. Darcy couldn't help but let out a moan.

As promised, he smacked her ass. It was more playful than it was painful. Darcy liked the feeling a little. She liked knowing that her husband wanted to keep her in line. She continued letting him pump into her ass while she tried her best to stay quiet. She could feel his cock begin to twitch and knew he was about to come.

Curious if it would help him, Darcy started to move against him, allowing him to go deeper inside of her body. She heard her husband moan with pleasure.

"Good girl." he growled from behind her, as he playfully smacked her ass again, "Keep doing that."

Her breasts pressed against the table, her legs spread, Darcy did her best to do the work for her husband. She moved so that his cock could go in and out of her ass without him having to do anything. He smacked her ass again, then wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her up from the table. This way, Darcy was standing, feet tied to the table as her husband groped her breasts and pinched her nipples. He put a hand over her mouth again as he shoved his cock as deep into his wife as he could. She could feel him throbbing inside of her ass, filling her up with his come.

12