Domina Katarina Pt. 01: Office Management

Story Info
A lesson in office management.
2.1k words
4.17
16.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbs444
pbs444
6 Followers

My name is Tom. At least it was until a few months ago. Anyway, let me explain...

I run a successful small business. I started the business, and through a lot of hard work the business grew and grew. But it meant many long days, and the pressure was getting to me, so I decided I needed a full time assistant. I mentioned this to a colleague of mine one day, and he said he knew a woman who would be perfect for the job. As he put it "She's just the girl for you! Her name is Katarina. I'll get her to call you!"

A few days later my phone rang. It was Katarina. We agreed on a time for an interview the next day at 1 PM. Sure enough, precisely at 1 PM the following day, there was a knock on my office door. I opened it, and in strode Katarina. Well, I was bowled over! She was magnificent to look at- classic European lines: beautiful figure, blonde, smooth complexion, great posture! The interview could not have gone better. She proved to me how intelligent she was, and how much business knowledge she possessed. The only problem with the interview was that from time to time I was distracted by her beauty! I would find myself staring at her, in the middle of a sentence, and losing the train of the conversation. She noticed this and smiled confidently and in obvious amusement, so self-assured she was!

She started work the next day. It did not take her long to get the hang of my business. Within a week she had mastered all the work I had given her, and was looking for more challenges. After a month she was doing more and more of my own work, even making suggestions on how I could improve my work habits and make the business more profitable. She was very concerned about detail- she would have me correct my posture as I sat behind my desk. She would review my memos for spelling and grammar and scold me if they did not meet her expectations! Gradually she took on more and more responsibility and I found myself doing some of the more mundane, easier work- things I had originally hired her to do! My colleague had been right- she was just the girl for me!

One morning I came in to work and saw a small package lying on the floor next to Katarina's desk. I picked it up. It was a pair of panties she must have bought, and they had fallen to the floor. I hesitated. I knew I should put them on her desk. But, I wanted to open the package! What kind of panties did Katarina wear? I knew I must find out! I walked into my office and closed the door. I carefully opened the package so I could put it back on her desk, later. I pulled out a pair of black frilly satin panties! They were gorgeous! I tried to imagine what they would look like on her. I held them up to my nose and smelled them. Then I rubbed them softly across my face, feeling their softness! I was getting more and more aroused... I closed my eyes...

The door opened! Standing there was Katarina!

Katarina walked in. She closed the door, and locked it. She stood there, facing me. She was smirking.

She spoke. "Well, what have we here, hmmm? I knew my panties were missing! So, did you find them, Tom? Were you planning on giving them back, hmmm?"

I stammered "Well, you see... that is... I..."

"Now, don't be embarrassed, Tom! I suppose it's only natural for you to want to see my panties! Because, I've noticed the way you've been looking at me! Can't keep your eyes off me, can you?"

I shook my head. "No, I can't! You're just too beautiful!"

Katarina walked around me as she spoke, her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor. "So, what do you think is my best feature, hmmm? Is it my legs? Do you like my legs? Or maybe my ass? My breasts? Hmmm?"

Katarina undid the top two buttons on her blouse and I stared at her cleavage!

She continued pacing around me, eyeing me up and down as she spoke. "Perhaps you like Katarina's hair? Maybe that's it!"

Katarina stood directly in front of me and pulled out the pin that held her hair in a tight bun. She shook her head, first one way then the other. Her beautiful blonde hear poured over her shoulders! She stood there, hands on her hips. She stared directly into my eyes and held me fast with her gaze!

"So, Tom, how would you describe me? What is the first word that comes into that little head of yours?"

I responded instinctively. There was only one word to describe her. "Superior!" I said, my eyes dropping submissively to the floor as I said it.

"That's right, Tom! I am superior! Now, there's something I would like you to do, since you like my panties so much! Can you guess what it is? Can you?"

I shook my head in confusion.

"Well, Tom, I want you to take off all your clothes. And, you will put my panties on! I want to see how you look in them!"

I began to protest. Katarina walked up to me and slapped my face lightly. "Now, Tom, you don't want word to get out that you are a panty thief, do you? Now be a good boy and undress for me! And, if you find it embarrassing you can put on the panties with your back turned!"

I nodded and removed my clothes. Then, with my back turned to her, I slowly pulled the panties up. They were so sexy! I felt myself getting very aroused and my skin tingled!

Katarina snapped her fingers. "Now, turn and face me!" she commanded.

I meekly turned around.

Katarina was holding up her cell phone. A flash went off!

She had taken my picture!!

I began to protest. Katarina held up one finger and I quieted. She tapped the phone a few times.

"Good!" she said, "I just sent the photo to a friend of mine! Unless she hears from me in exactly two minutes, she will send the photo to... people you know who might... be surprised at what they see! Now, we're going to have a little talk! For you see, your life is about to change! Now, kneel before me! Do it!!"

Katarina walked over to my desk and sat on the edge of it. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of her.

I dropped meekly to my knees. It seemed so natural somehow!

Katarina began to speak...

"From this moment on, you will agree to do exactly what I say! You will promise to always obey me! If you don't... well, there's always that photo, isn't there?

So, Tom, what's it going to be?"

I shook my head in confusion. "I... I... don't know..." I stammered.

Katarina said "Well, you had better decide soon! Only fifteen seconds left, Tom! And, I want to you mean it! I want you to grovel before me and beg to obey me! Now! Kiss my foot! Lick my stiletto heel! Do it! Obey!!"

At that moment, her phone began to ring! Katarina looked severely at me and arched her eyebrow in expectation. She lifted the phone to her mouth! It rang again! I looked at myself, kneeling before her, trapped in her panties, and I knew I had no choice anymore!! She had broken me! I must obey her!!

I crawled to her outstretched foot! She was rolling it from side to side suggestively! I kissed her perfectly painted toes and sucked on her stiletto heel!

I whimpered submissively "Please let me obey you, Katarina! Please! I will do anything you say! You are superior and I must do as you tell me! Please teach me to be obedient!! I beg you!!"

Katarina looked down on me, sneering, smiling! Looking down on me, an inferior male who she had so easily changed into a submissive whimpering thing!

She answered the phone. "Hello? Oh hi, Tanya! Yes, you got the photo? Great! Well, you can hang on to it... for now! Because you see... I have established control! Now it is time for his conditioning! Talk to you soon! Bye!"

Katarina got off the desk and began to walk around the room. I knelt, head down, submissive and quiet.

She spoke. "So, as I said before, your life is going to change! From now on I am in control! I am no longer just Ingrid! I am Mistress Katarina! Now, I want you to say something for me. I want you to say 'Yes Mistress Katarina! Thank you Mistress Katarina!' Do it!"

I looked up at her beautiful superior face. She stared commandingly into my beseeching eyes.

I murmured "Yes, Mistress Katarina! Thank you Mistress Katarina!"

She smiled. She leaned down and raised my face upward with her hand. "Very good! You will learn to say that phrase without thinking! It will come as easily as breathing for you. From now on it's always going to be 'Yes Mistress Katarina! Thank you Mistress Katarina!' Isn't it? Hmmm?"

Held by her compelling gaze, I nodded my head. I said the words without thinking, "Yes Mistress Katarina! Thank you Mistress Katarina!"

"Stand up!" she said. I stood up. "Sit at your desk!" she commanded. I walked obediently to my desk and sat down.

Mistress Katarina held up a pad of paper.

"This," she said "is what was called a stenographer's pad." Years ago, male bosses would dictate letters to their female secretaries, who would write them down in this pad! Well, times have changed! Today I will dictate and you will write!"

Mistress Katarina placed the stenographer's pad and a pen in front of me.

"Now, I will recite three important sentences! You will repeat them out loud and write them down! Pick up that pen!"

I picked up the pen.

Mistress Katarina looked me squarely in the eyes. "The first phrase is 'My name is Tiffany' Say it!"

Puzzled, I repeated "My name is Tiffany".

"Very good!" Mistress Katarina said, "because from now on that will be your name! It is a name I have chosen for you! Now write that down, Tiffany!"

I did as I was told and wrote it down.

"Next, you will say 'I am Mistress Katarina's sissy maid'."

Redfaced I repeated obediently "I am Mistress Katarina's sissy maid". I wrote it down.

"Finally, say 'I must always obey Mistress Katarina'."

I repeated "I must always obey Mistress Katarina", and wrote it down as well.

Mistress Katarina stood behind me and leaned over to look at what I had written down. Her gorgeous hair brushed my face. I could feel her beside me and sense her energy, her power, her innate superiority. I felt weak and vulnerable and completely submissive to her!

She spoke "Well done, Tiffany! But from now on, I want you to write with a feminine hand! More curls in your writing! And make little circles or hearts when you dot the i's! I am going to my desk and work now! I am going to lock your office door for the morning! Your job this morning, Tiffany, is to fill that steno pad with those three phrases! Write them over and over like a good girl! And think about what you are writing, Tiffany! Because, you see, that is what the rest of your life will be about! From now on, you are Tiffany, my sissy maid! And believe me, YOU WILL ALWAYS OBEY ME!!'

Mistress Katarina leaned closer to me. She tilted my face upward and slapped it hard, once on each cheek!

"Now get to work, Tiffany!! I will be back at noon, and you had better do a good job!"

Mistress Katarina strode out of the room, head held high, poised, superior.

I heard the lock on the door click. I was locked in!

I began to write. As I wrote I repeated what I was writing:

"My name is Tiffany"

"I am Mistress Katarina's sissy maid"

"I must always obey Mistress Katarina"

I knew what I was writing was true! Mistress Katarina was now my owner, and I would do anything she wanted from now on!!

(End of Part 1)

*****

Author's note: This story is of course a fantasy. Domina Katarina has never worked for me. In fact, I work for Her. It is my job to keep Her happy!

pbs444
pbs444
6 Followers