Domina Shelle's New Hypno Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
He joins Shelle for a trip to the mall.
1.8k words
4.71
9.7k
11
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
855 Followers

He had lost track of how many stores they had visited at the mall. Domina Shelle had asked if him if he would like to spend his Saturday going shopping with Her. How on Earth was he supposed to resist the chance to spend time with Her? Just being around Her was intoxicating to him. The feelings that flooded through him when he did something to make Her laugh or smile were almost overwhelming. She had spent months molding him to Her liking and the love of the experience at some point began to win out over the fear of losing control of his actions and free will.

She had just finished picking out a pair of black high heels which he enjoyed watching Her walk in as She examined how they looked on Her feet in the mirrors posted around the shoe department of the current store they were in. The red shorts She wore only went down to cover her mid thigh which gave him an excellent view of Her legs as She walked back and forth in front of him. The lingering temptation was there in his mind to go to his knees. It was like he was standing on the edge of a cliff and all that was needed was the softest push to send him over and down on his knees in front of Her.

Following Her around all day, speaking with Her, watching Her smile, seeing Her eyes, the way the black t-shirt She wore was stretched out by Her shapely breasts, and seeing Her tanned legs and Her lovely feet in the sandals She had chosen to wear that day had kept him in a constant state of excitement and arousal. Occasionally She would move past him and let Her hand trail across the front of his pants or rub Her hip against him so he could feel the pressure against his cock which was oscillating between semi-erect and fully erect throughout the day. His boxer briefs were snug enough to keep it securely in place so it did not tent out the front of the black pants he was wearing but, each time She felt the state of his cock She would look him in the eye and give him a knowing smile. He was pleasing Her and the erection was the result of pleasing Her. He understood now. The pleasure She gave him. The constant desire for the pleasure. The aching and need he felt for it was all because of his ability to please Her.

"What do you think?" She asked as She turned again to walk back in the other direction. "Do you like how they look?"

"I like how they look on You," the longing he felt was overwhelming as his eyes traveled down Her legs until they rested on Her lovely feet inside the black stilettos. He left out the word 'Domina' as She only demanded it of him in private.

"You're just flattering Me," She replied with a smirk.

"Ah," he smiled, "but well deserved."

Her eyes stayed on him for a moment before going back to the mirror and turning from side to side to get a good look at the shoes. "I think I'll get them." She walked to the stool and took the shoes off Her feet and placed them back in the box before sliding Her red painted toes back into Her sandals. He was at Her side in a few short steps and gently took the box from Her and turned to walk to the nearest register. "You don't have to buy everything today," She called after him. He would not have it any other way. A part of him wondered if he wanted to because of how thoroughly She had conditioned him or just because he enjoyed doing nice things for Her. It was not like he could not afford it and She never asked for much, other than serving Her which he enjoyed anyway.

Upon reaching the register he placed the shoes on the counter where an attractive young lady took the shoes and scanned them before looking at him, "shoes for your girlfriend?" she asked him.

The question caused a stirring in the back of his mind but he knew the difference of what he was to Her, "something like that," he responded passing her his credit card. She ran his card and bagged up the shoes as the receipt printed out. She handed the bag and receipt to him at the same time, "well I hope she enjoys them," she said with a smile.

Thanking her he turned away from the counter and saw Shelle standing a few feet away, "where to?" he asked.

"Just to the other side of this store," She motioned with one hand towards the wall furthest from where they currently were, "I want to look at a dress and need your opinion." She began to walk in the direction She had just pointed and carrying the bag with shoes, he followed. Most of the day She had stayed walking at his side but he found he was enjoying the sight of Her as he followed. Soon the shopping would be over and he would have to spend time away from Her again. The longing would stir in him again until the next time he could be around Her. He enjoyed the weekends when She invited him to Her house where he could help ease some of the pressures of caring for such a big house on Her own.

He was lost in thoughts of Her as She stopped in the women's department and took a long red dress from one of the racks. She turned to the first mirror she could find and draped it over the front of Her body turning from side to side. She found his gaze in the mirror, "would you come with me to try it on?" He could find no words as many thoughts tried to race through his mind all at once. His lack of a response elicited a giggle from Her, "come on," She said as She motioned with Her head towards the changing rooms.

She opened the door to a changing room that was about five times the size of any changing room he had ever been in. "One of the reasons I love this place," She said as She closed the door behind him, "is the size of these rooms." There was a bench on one side of the room that was about six feet wide and ten feet across with a mirror all along the back wall. On the wall opposite the side of the bench there were sets of hooks to hang clothes from.

She walked over to the hooks and pulled Her t-shirt over Her head revealing a black satin bra. Turning to look at him She asked, "did you want to sit pet or...," She bit the left side of Her lower lip with a look that could only be described as steaming, "perhaps kneel." It was the soft push he had been longing for all day and found himself down on his knees in moments. She slid off Her shorts under which She wore black panties that matched Her bra before walking over to stand a foot in front of him. She smiled down at him and reached Her hand out to take his chin gently in Her fingers, the light shining off Her red painted nails, "maybe you'd like to touch yourself pet." She released his chin and walked away from him to the far wall where She took the red dress off its hanger.

He watched Her slowly pull the dress up Her body as his hand went towards his zipper, "you'll have to rub yourself over the outside of your pants pet," She said as She finished pulling on the dress, "who knows if someone is watching through the mirror." The thought gave him a brief pause before his hand found the erection under the fabric of his pants and boxer briefs. He began to rub up and down as best he could while watching Her walk back and forth in front of the mirror. The dress was tight and form-fitting, showing off Her lovely figure.

"Ohh," She said as she moved to the bench taking the shoe box out of the bag and pulling out Her new stilettos sliding them on Her feet, "how do I look?" holding Her hands out to Her side as She smiled at him.

"Absolutely...beautiful," he tried to keep his breathing under control as he rubbed his cock. She was so wonderfully beautiful. Everything about Her drew his eyes. He could not keep his eyes in one place as he took in Her beauty. His hand moved slowly as he tried to keep himself from getting too excited.

"So turned on," She said throatily, "how long since I last gave you release pet?"

"Uhh...last...last week Domina," he breathed out.

"Would you like to cum now pet?"

The question briefly brought him out of his reverie," Domina I..." he could not think about the ramifications of what She was suggesting.

"Awww pet," Her smile returned, "I know you want to cum for Me," Her hands slid down over Her hips, caressing Her legs down to just above Her knees which his eyes uncontrollably followed. "It would please Me so much and really show Me how much you love my new outfit."

He felt the beginning of an orgasm stirring within him and stopped the movement of his hand as he breathed deeply. "Don't fight it pet," She kept on, "look at how beautiful your Domina looks," his eyes took Her all in and his hand started moving again. "That's it pet," She softly hissed, "it pleases Me knowing you are going to be rewarded for all you have done for your Domina today."

He could not stop it. The rush of the orgasm was breaking, overtaking any rational thought he had left. The wave of pleasure surged through him and trying to stifle the cries of pleasure he found himself whimpering as each pulse coursed through his body. "Look into My eyes pet," Her voice commanded and he obeyed. His gaze locked on Her as the helpless euphoria pulsed through his body. He was not sure how much cum he was pumping into his pants and at the moment he could not find himself caring. The pleasure was more intense than anything he had yet to experience in Her presence.

As the orgasm started to subside he felt Her fingers run through his hair, "that was wonderful my pet. I am so excited right now," She took in a deep breath and let it out heavily before She started to giggle, "but you might need to hold a shopping bag in front of your pants when we leave today."

Looking down he saw the massive wet spot on the front of his thigh and felt the blood rush into his face as the thought of leaving the store in his currently state hit him like a ton of bricks.

"All for Me pet," Her voice as always, sweet surrender in his ears, "all for Me."

jeb22
jeb22
855 Followers