Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues with Acceptance.
2.5k words
4.52
37k
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

It has been a full week since she remembered the night her life had changed in the burning circle of light. The events of that night still tormented her as a single man named RJ unraveled her whole life. He now controlled her from within, never leaving her thoughts. Nothing she has tried seems to stop her from seeing the outline of his body before her and feeling her heart race with excitement and fear. Yet this fear is not of him, but of her own inner self, which now had escaped.

Up till a week ago she had been living a lie. She felt confident in herself and the direction her life was leading. She had a good education and was doing well for herself working at a lawyer firm as a legal assistant. She knew the job would never amount to much but she needed the experience and it paid the bills. She was helping on a legal case involving one of the largest corporations in the city and she had done much of the research for the case. Due to her careful attention to detail, the case was drop against the corporation. It was shortly there after a female from the corporation arrived at her desk and handed her a business card. She only said Mr. RJ is looking for a personal assistant. If she was interested, call and let them know. She would be contacted with further details. It certainly was a huge opportunity to become the personal assistant to the president of a corporation as large as this one. She smiled as she remembered preparing for the interview of her life, little did she know that interview would change everything. She flinched as she remembered the sting of his hand across her face and the word "slut" echoed in her ears and the disbelief in her eyes as she pulled the fingers from herself that night to see how wet she was from how he was treating her.

She shifts in her chair as the memory seems so vivid that her pussy lips contract and she feels the moisture beginning as they slide apart. She chews her lip in frustration, bored and extremely horny. She blows a strand of her hair out of her eyes and lays her head down on the desk pinning her breasts under her. There was nothing to do but wait. She had already explored the entire office. It was more like a penthouse apartment with living spaces conference rooms and offices. She sat at her desk looking around the main room vainly looking for something to do, and her eyes as they always did came to rest on the circle marbled floor of the main room.

She remembers waking after that night the next morning in a wonderful bed with her wrist handcuffed to the headpiece. She remembers the fear that grabbed her at the though of being handcuffed and what this man had done to her while she was passed out, when suddenly his calm voice caught her attention.

"There is a key on the night stand near you. You can use it when I have gone."

She looked down to the bottom of the bed to the sound of his voice. There she saw him sitting on the bed his back towards her. He was finishing getting dressed as he fastened the buttons of his expensive business shirt. She could see the well-formed body in a perfect V-shape from his waist to his shoulders. Her look ended noticing his well-manicured haircut. As he stood she could see his slacks fit nicely over his firm ass hinting at his confidence in his body and appearance. He never gave her a chance to see his face.

"Congratulations, you got the job. There is a note under the key I have left for you. After reading the note, you can leave or stay the decision is yours. I am leaving this morning to go on a business trip to Hong Kong, I will be back in one week. No one is to enter the office while I am gone. You will be safe here. You will find everything you need, and arrangements for food have been made. The details of your job are stored on a laptop, I expect by the time I get back you to have them memorized and you will be ready to assist me."

She watches the man as he begins to leave and calls out in a shaky voice.

"Please wait...." The man stops.

"I...I just need to know if...if..."

"If I used you for my pleasure while you were unconscious?" He finished what she could not say.

"Yes". She replied her face turning red.

"No" He answered softly and left the room.

She breathed a sigh of relief but felt a twinge of wonder why he had not. After a moment she quickly turned to the nightstand and grabbed the key off the note. She inserted it into the lock, twisted, and heard the click, as her wrist was set free. She rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed rubbing her arm to get more circulation from being cuffed above her head all night then pulled up a sheet over her shoulders to cover her naked body. She sat there trying to get a hold of her thoughts and about what happened, but it all seems so gray and fuzzy. She remembered his words;

"Congratulations you got the job..."

She glanced over and saw the note laying there folded. She picked up the note and noticed the quality of the paper was unusually fine almost silken to the touch. There was gold emboss along the edges in a delicate pattern and his initials RJ in the center. She opened the note and read.

~~~~ You are now mine and you belong to me. I am giving you a week to search your mind and heart to know this is true. Along with the regular tasks of your job, you will do these two things every day without fail while I am gone.

1. Every day you will touch yourself and bring yourself up to the edge of orgasm, then stop. Under no circumstances are you permitted release. 2. Every night you will come into this room to this bed and place your wrist into the handcuff, cuffing yourself to the bed.

If you fail to do these things as exactly as I have said, I will dismiss you upon my return. So be a good girl.

Know that while I am away for this week, you will be in my thoughts. Take this morning off and rest. See you in a week.

RJ ~~~~~

She couldn't believe what she was reading and re-read it over again. Then dropped the letter to the floor and fell back on the bed drawing her knees up into a fetal position and cried silently, till she once again fell asleep.

She remembers the first night coming into the room, and undressing and crawling into bed. At first she decided she would not cuff herself nor was she about to touch herself. But the more she tried to sleep, the uneasier she became. She began to squirm under the sheet and her nipples became hard as the edge of the sheet caught them and slid by. A flash of excitement kissed her entire body. Her hands reached to cover her sensitive nipples and the warmth of her hands only added to the pleasure. Tempting herself she squeezed and her back arched a bit and a small groan came from her lips. Before she knew it, her hands were rubbing up and down her belly and she had kicked the sheets off her. Lying there completely naked on the bed her fingers found the soft hairy mound and glided their way through it to find her outer lips. In her mind she took a step off the edge, and slid her fingers inside her. She gasps at the suddenness of it and froze her fingers deep inside her. She was surprise how easy they slide in through her wetness. With her eyes closed she let her legs fall open and began to slowly fuck herself with her fingers. From time to time pulling her juices up and soaking her clit with it, then rubbing it in circles hearing the words "you belong to me now".

She felt the force of her orgasm approaching, but she didn't want to stop it felt so good. Her legs began to shake as the sweat on her body began to bead and glisten. She knew any second she would come, then from out of nowhere came the words "I will dismiss you" and she immediately pulled her fingers away, breathing hard to stop it. She pulled up her knees and wrapped her arms around them tight holding them together rocking and repeating the phrase over and over, "I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl". After a few minutes had passed and the waves ebbed away, she quietly reached up and slipped her hand into the hand cuff.

::Click::

She felt warm all over at doing what she had been told and drifted off into sleep.

Each day she battled less and less till after the fourth day she found herself returning to the bedroom 3 times to touch herself. All she could think about was him, the letter and her throbbing pussy.

Now it is today, and ever since she woke up, her pussy has been dripping sweet drops of nectar. She has changed her panties twice now and each time has succumbed to touching herself to the edge of orgasm. She was a mess, all she could think about was the aching need between her legs, which only grew more and more each time she thought about him, arriving today.

She jumped with a start as the phone rang. She answered it and it was Mr. RJ's driver telling her they had already left the airport and he would be arriving shortly. He said to prepare the circle and be waiting for him then hung up the phone.

A surge of excitement and fear washed over her. She got up immediately and turned all the lights in the office off and turned on the center one which beamed down the light upon the center floor where the circle lay. In the dark she shed her clothes and timidly stepped into the light and into the circle. Her knees were weak and she knelt down waiting for him to come. Her heart was racing fast and she tried to slow it down by breathing slow. She felt the heat from the light above shining directly down on her and basked in the warmth of it. It wasn't long till she heard the door open and shut and she knew he had arrived.

"It is good you have returned Sir. I...I hope your trip was a successful one." She said

"That will depend on what I find in the next few minutes. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir"

"Very well show me what you have learned. I will watch you touch yourself. If you please me, I might let you cum."

He watched her as she spread her knees apart and started to rub all over her body with her hands, till they came to rest between her legs.

"Very good...continue"

His encouragement thrilled her deeply and she began to pull her juices out and coat her clit rubbing it then delving back in deeply inside her. Each time her fingers plunged into her she would gasp for breath. Her orgasm was building quicker than before. She could sense his eyes upon her and she was excited beyond belief. She began to groan with intensity and she called out begging for the release she needed so badly. The release she had denied herself so many times over the past week.

"Please let me cum Sir..." she pleaded.

His answer almost broke her heart as the reply came. "No."

Secretly her heart raced knowing he wanted her to continue as he was enjoying watching her, but her body was screaming for release. She pulled her juice-covered fingers from her center and began laying tracks of her sweet juice across her body. Giving her time to relax. She tasted her fingers before wetting them again from her dripping pussy. She heard his footsteps come up behind her and stop. She froze a moment not knowing what to do. She could hear him take in a deep breath. He smelled her scent which now covered her body and hung heavily upon the air. This thought drove her right back to the edge of orgasm.

"I like the smell of your sweet pussy on your skin. Continue"

She began again to work her pussy with her fingers, she felt herself pass to a new height and the passion and hunger of her body strained under the intense pleasure. She could only whimper from being torn apart, wanting to please him and the need for release.

He has moved around in front of her where she can see his legs, she can see the outline of his swollen cock tucked to the side. She groans as she wants to feel him take her. She whimpers at the thought of him taking her hard again and again ramming his manhood deep inside her. Her body begins to bounce up and down thinking about him treating her like a rag doll and slamming his body against her ass

Her body begins to quiver as she is about to cum. Her muscles are tightening and she pleads again.

"PLLEEASSEEE! SIR MAY I CUM!!!"

Kneeling down so that only his face is still hidden in the shadow and reaches forward with a hand cupping her chin gently.

"You have pleased me my sweet one. You may now cum for me."

As the last words roll off his lips he leans forward and for the first time she sees his strong handsome face and his eyes lock on hers.

His touch! His words! His face! His eyes!!! PERMISSION!!!

The strength of his gaze reached inside her and opened the floodgates of her soul.

The whole week of denial of countless orgasms denied, all came at once and hit her body with such force she began to cry because it felt so good. She felt his loving eyes upon her as tears of joy rolled down her face. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss released again and again. She came longer and harder than she ever had, and when she was done, her body was spent. She fell forward into his arms and he caught her. He gently stroked her sweat matted hair, softly saying over and over, "good girl, good girl...."

His words and acceptance meant everything to her.

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed. He disrobed and crawled into bed with her.

She whispered, "Will you take me now Sir for your pleasure?"

He answered softly back. "No my pet, not yet. You have already pleased me more than you will know. Sleep now, for tomorrow will be a long day."

"Sir?"

"Yes my pet."

"Thank you."

Soon they were both asleep.

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers