Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues.
1.3k words
4.45
25.9k
2

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

Looking over her shoulder at her backside in the mirror, she softly traced the welt on her ass with two fingertips. The lightness of her own touch mixed the signals of the pain with a tinge of pleasure which sent a shiver through her enough to make her nipples stand erect. She paused and look at her own eyes in the mirror wondering who that woman was looking back at her. She couldn't explain nor deny that her life had taken a serious turn in the last week. She has not even left this office since the night she came here. Her mind drifted back to her small apartment. Its not like it was much to go back to, but still it had been home to her for a while. She couldn't help but wonder if her plants were all dead by now. She heard the door in the outer room open and shut and this snapped her mind back to the moment at hand. She looked square at the mirror and gave herself a little pep talk...

"You can do this...you can. Just stay focused....oh gawd I hope I don't mess up again...shower...I need a shower..."

Frantically she jumped into the shower and was out in record time. She decided to there was no time for anything special so she quickly wrapped her hair into a bun, threw on some light makeup and after a dab of deodorant she left the bathroom. She found the bed was perfectly made and a white blouse, bra, and a black skirt with a black pair of thong style panties was laid on out on the bed. At the foot of the bed was a pair of 2" black high heels. She smiled knowing he must have left them for her and she quickly dressed. She stood up and looked at herself in the large mirror on the wall in the room. She almost giggled when she looked at the skirt's length and thought; No way in hell am I going to cover my knees today.

She never wore high heels much so she had to concentrate a bit as she walked. This was the first time for thong panties too. She noticed how they seem to work their way into all the wrong places. Other than feeling like she had a wedgy, having a fear of losing her balance in these high heels and her ass still a bit numb from this morning's punishment, everything was good to go.

"Oh dear god this is going to be a long day," she said worriedly. She wringed her hands together and took a couple of deep breathes and headed out of the room.

She immediately headed to her desk and took out the planner and after placing a pencil into her hair, a habit she has always had, she walked to RJ's office. She stood outside the door and went over the day's planned activities. The main event of the day is a big meeting from a Japanese corporation called Yungtek. Her duties were to assist RJ in greeting their team of executives at the airport and take them to lunch. Later, they were to come back here to the conference room for some product demonstrations and negotiate a big investment deal. Seemed relatively straight forward but no details as to how she should assist was made clear. She decided she would just wait for his lead and do as she was told. Taking one last deep breath she snapped the planner shut and open the door of his office and walked in.

She could feel the energy of the office immediately. There were several large digital tv monitors placed in a three by three cube. Each screen was displaying either the stock market or some news channel. RJ sat in a high leather chair, which was mobile on wheels, and he was moving back and forth from his desk to the computer desk, all the while, speaking into his blue tooth headpiece. He looked up briefly acknowledging her but his attention was quickly drawn away as he raised his voice into the headpiece.

"No! I told you to have it ready by today. Dave...Dave...your not listening to me, I said today. Yes..."

She remembered her instructions that she had memorized from her laptop and walked around to the end of the desk and stood there waiting for him.

"Yes Dave. Thanks. I will see you this Sunday at the club. Tee time is..." RJ snapped his fingers...

She fumbled quickly and opened the planner...and whispered 9:00 am.

"9:00 am.... That's right. I got to go, see you Sunday."

RJ took the earpiece out and laid it on his desk and turned to look at her. There was a moment of pause and she shifted from one foot to the other as his eyes took their time to roam over body from head to toe. She hoped she met with his approval.

"As you know we have a team of important investors coming in today. Your immediate duties are to make sure the conference room is set up and ready for our meeting later today. We have a few hours before we need to leave and that should give you plenty of time."

"Yes sir." Her mind began to race, he didn't say anything about how she looked. Maybe he doesn't like something. Her heart sank a bit with disappointment. She was so hoping he would be pleased.

RJ picks up a small remote and walks around the end of his desk.

"With me."

The command left no room for any other interpretation. She immediately feel into step behind him and walked trying to keep step in the high heels. He stopped about mid room and faced the wall with all the monitors. He points to a spot behind him just to his right.

"Stand there and lower your eyes."

She did so and he clicked the remote. The monitors came to life and they were filled with the face of an elderly Japanese Business man. RJ and the man exchanged greetings and it was confirmed that everything was ready for their arrival and the videoconference ended as quickly as it began.

"Now go take care of the conference room and call downstairs and make sure the drivers and cars are ready to go at the appropriate time."

"Yes sir."

She turned and walked towards the door and just as her hand reached for the handle...

"Oh and one more thing."

She stood there frozen with her hand on the door handle. Uh oh, here it comes she thought and slowly turned around and watch him slowly walk towards her. She swallowed and gripped the planner book tightly for support.

RJ walked up and stopped just in front of her and leaned forward placing one hand on the door behind her just over her shoulder. She leaned back against the hard wooden door till his body pressed against hers. She was trying not to look at him, but he just stood there a long time looking at her...Her eyes darted up and looked into his.

"Sir?"

"Do I have your attention?"

She licked her lips nervously.

"Yes sir."

He leaned in close and placed his cheek against hers so his lips were near her ear and she could feel his hot breath on her neck as he whispered.

"You look absolutely stunning."

She felt her body go limp with surrender. His closeness. His scent surrounded her. His words seem to just melt her. She stood there panting for breath as he turned and walked back to his desk in the room.

She managed to open the door and slide out and leaned against the other side of the door. She felt warm all over and she didn't have to check to know her thin little thong was completely soaked. She relaxed a bit and savored that he not only noticed, but was please. She then headed to the conference room to set things in order.

RJ reached for the remote control and stood there in the center of the room a moment, then clicked the controller just in time to watch her walk into the conference room. He waited for what he knew was about to happen. He waited and watched.

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers