Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 05

Story Info
An erotic conference room meeting.
2.8k words
4.52
33.4k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

The conference room was everything you would imagine a high corporations conference room to be. Though what made this room unique was the long black-glassed table that stretched the length of the room guarded by leather chairs along its sides. The room walls were curved opening wider in the middle and tapering just enough to give it an oval like shape. At one end of the conference table stood a tall leather backed chair, which she immediately assumed, was RJ's and at the other end of the table, nearest to her, was a set of boxes set on the floor. She turned on the lights that hung over the table, down the center of the room, and then walked over to the table and laid the planner down. She noticed that she could see her own reflection in the table's surface, which she thought was cool. Then she turned and looked down at the boxes. Being a legal assistant, she learned a thing or two about carrying and lifting heavy boxes full of files and knew the proper way to lift them was to squat down and use your legs, not your back. What she failed to realize was the tendency for thong underwear to follow the path of least resistance when it was tightened.

The zinger sent a wave of pleasure through her that made her stand up quickly and grab the edge of the table. She stood there a moment catching her breath and saw her reflection in the table and almost busted out laughing.

"Well I am not going to get anywhere like this."

She watched herself as she hiked up her skirt and hooked the side of her panties and slid the soaking panties off stepping out of them carefully one foot at a time. She tossed them on the conference table feeling much better. She still was a bit flustered and wet from what happen in RJ's office moments ago, and a zinger like that was begging for trouble. Maybe if she got her work done she could sneak back into the room and take care of this little itch she thought to herself as she picked up the first box and set it on the table. It was much lighter than she thought.

Opening the box she paused a moment as she looked in side. She reached inside and carefully and slowly pulled out a long leather flogger by its black handle. She held it up and looked at it. It was nothing she had ever seen before in real life, only once on TV and another time in an email ad she got on her computer, which she deleted immediately. She placed her other hand at the base and pulled the leather strands through he fingers slowly and smelled the leathery scent. It was amazing and shiny and she couldn't help but think how RJ might look holding it and standing over her. The thought alone was making her belly do loops. She swung the strands outwards and laid it on the table laying it perfectly in a straight line. She then reached in for the next item, which was some kind of device that looked like a small clear ball with another ball inside it and a string that hung down from it with a medium sized black plastic bead. It also came packaged with a small remote control. She opened the package and held the ball lightly in the palm of her hand and then took the remote control and switched it on. She jumped when the ball came to life in her hand and she dropped it with a loud thud onto the table and it rolled down the length of the table.

"Oh jeeshh!"

She scurried after the run away ball and found it between two chairs. She picked it up and looked at it holding onto it more securely this time. The inner ball was spinning inside the outer ball causing a whirling gyrating sensation in the palm of her hand. She turned it off with the remote and set them back in the package on the table.

"That's just plain evil," she grinned to herself and reached into the box a little excited what the next surprise would be. She took hold of a handle and pulled out what appeared to be a riding crop. At the end was a small flap of leather that flipped loosely when she jiggled it. She smiles and swung it through the air a couple of times listening to the whhhiissuuppp noise it made and playful bent over and tapped her ass with the end of it. She laid the crop down and reached for the next item getting more and more excited with each new item she pulled from the box.

She wasn't the only one who was getting excited as RJ stood there and watched her on the monitors slide off her panties and begin to play with the toys. He watched her, gauging her interest in each item. He could see her body language and could tell she was getting more and more aroused. However that didn't change the fact she was not concentrating on her work, nor did he remember giving any permission for her to remove any clothing. Still he knew he had set her up for this and he began to paced weighing the matter in his mind and what he was going to do.

Fifteen minutes later, her head was spinning as she reached in and pulled out the last item from the last remaining box. It was a set of small clamps and she couldn't figure out what they were for. She was a bit light headed after imagining each of these items being used on her. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and she was literally dripping with desire. She looked down at her reflection in the table and watched her hand reach up and cupped her breast across her body. She closed her eyes as she gave a gentle squeeze hearing the words echo in her head:

"You look absolutely stunning...stunning...stunning."

She leaned against the table as she reached down and slid her fingers up her thigh and found the ache need between her legs.

"Do I have have have...your attention?"

She exhaled a short breath murmuring the word yes as she squeezed harder pinching her nipple making her knees go weak. She laid back on the table and felt the light shining down upon her as she began to rub on herself and hurriedly with one hand undid the buttons of her blouse. As the last button came undone it feel open to the sides and she reached up under her bra grabbing her breast causing her back to arch in pleasure.

Just then the doors of the conference room opened and she froze seeing RJ standing there calmly in the doorway looking at her. All the color drained from her face. She scrambled to get up and was trying to hurriedly button her shirt when he walked over and held up one finger and shook his head slowly. Her arms fell to her side limp.

"I can see that you are not going to be any use to me today in this condition."

RJ began to pace slowly walking around her as he talked and picked up her panties off the table and turn to face her. He held them out in front of her and asked.

"Do these belong to you?"

She looked up to answer him and saw him lift them to his lips and slowly pass them under his nose taking in her scent and watched him smile.

"Yes sir."

RJ began twirling the panties on his finger as he paced.

"Tsk tsk. I don't remember telling you that you could remove any of your clothing that I carefully selected and laid out for you." Stopping to add emphasis, "In fact, I don't remember telling you to play with any of my toys or yourself in my conference room."

She lowered her eyes wondering what he was going to do. She felt stupid and humiliated beyond anything she had ever experienced before in her life. She just wanted to go somewhere and hide.

RJ reached out and lifted her chin with his hand and looked into her eyes.

"I am not angry, nor am I disappointed. In fact in some ways I am glad to know you like many of these toys."

She began to relax a bit hearing a small glimmer of hope in his words. RJ leaned in and whispered.

"So were you laying there thinking of me?"

Not knowing why she also whispered, "Yes sir."

Continuing to whisper in her ear, "I see. Well then we have a problem don't we. Because now I am rather excited, and I won't be able to concentrate on any business today in this room, thinking of you laying here on the conference table touching yourself and thinking of me."

RJ stepped back give her a wink and a smile. After a bit he spoke again.

"I have made my decision. Remove your clothes and get up on the conference table on your hands and knees. Were going to play a little game called red light green light."

She quickly disrobed and climbed up onto the table on her hands and knees. She felt a bit exposed up on the table and her reflection from the table wasn't helping any. RJ walked slowly to the table and she watched him pick up the riding crop and moved to her side. He slid the riding crop from her ass up her back and then slid it under her chin and lifted it up.

"Chin up. Very good."

He then placed the crop across her shoulder blades and pressed down. She bent her arms and lowered herself down till she felt the cold surface of the table against her nipples and hanging breasts. Goose bumps covered her body.

"Very nice."

RJ then walked slowly around behind her and using the tip of the crop he reached through her legs and gave each thigh a good tap. She immediately slid her knees outwards a bit. She no longer felt exposed and could once again feel her body begin to heat up with stirring passion. His small corrective touches with the crop was setting her at ease.

RJ immensely enjoyed how beautiful she looked and how she responded to the slightest touch. He set the crop down between her legs and rubbed his hands up her legs and over her ass allowing her to feel his touch. He waited till he knew she was relaxed. She felt his hand on her back as he then leaned down and whispered...

"Are you ready to play now?"

"Yes sir."

RJ then placed a familiar looking ball on the table in front of her face and slowly rolled it back and forth in front of her eyes...

"Do I have your attention?"

Her eyes grew large at the sight of the ball and the sound of his voice. Seeing her reaction RJ smiled knowing he chose the right toy. He didn't even wait for her to answer.

RJ walked around behind her as he explained the rules of the game. She listened and almost came when he held the ball up to her opening and then slowly spread her apart till the ball was slipped inside. He then took the black plastic bead and watched it disappear in her ass under his thumb. Then he walked all the way down to the other end of the conference table and took his seat in the large chair at the end.

RJ held the remote in his hands, and he pushed the button saying, "Greenlight."

Immediately she began to feel her center begin to come to life with the most unusual sensation as the ball took a bit to wind up to full speed, but once it hit full speed the pleasure was immediate and intense. It wasn't just vibrating, it was whirling too and when she slide her knee forward she jostled it inside her making it go off kilter causing the gyration surges to be more pronounced till it righted itself again and continued to hum on.

"Oh gaawdd," she hissed as she did all she could to hold back from having an orgasm right then and there.

She managed a couple more crawls forward and she heard...

"Yellow light....Red light."

RJ smiled as he watched her huff and puff trying not to cum. She sat there and felt the ball wind itself down and she began to breath a bit easier. She looked down the table at her goal. He was sitting there waiting for her. She didn't know if she could do this.

Her being up on the table crawling to him mesmerized RJ. From where he sat he could see everything perfectly. He could see she was being pushed to her limits. She was barely hanging onto the edge.

"Green light"

She braced herself as the ball came back to life inside her and began to move forward. The ball hit it's peak and the pleasure was so much she could barely stand it, slamming her hand down on the conference table she couldn't stop the building force inside her. Every part of her body was tingling. She was getting closer to the end of the table she only had a few more feet to go. RJ could see she wasn't going to make it and backed it down.

"Yellow light..." She quickly took two more crawls forward before he managed to finish saying red light.

She was so close to her goal. She could almost reach out and touch him. She was covered in sweat and seemed almost drunk with pleasure. RJ look up into her eyes. He waited until she regained control of her breath and let the waves slowly dissipate. He then held out his hand and said,

"Come to me....green light." And he pushed the button.

She felt the ball come to life again inside her and she crawled forward reaching the end of the table just as the ball high maximum speed. It made her grab the side of the table as her body once again was taken over by the gyrations of pleasure from within her. She hung there as if her body was locked and couldn't move. Closer and closer to the edge she was pushed as each wave of pleasure bigger than the last. She felt herself come to the edge of the cliff knowing the next wave was going to send her over the edge. She lunged off the table into RJ waiting arms and he caught her and held her. He body tightened as the mind bending orgasm took control of her and it took all of his strength just to hold onto her as she thrashed about in pleasure in his arms. At the height of her orgasm RJ hooked the string between the ball and the bead with his thumb and pulled both them both free.

He switched off the remote and he held her close feeling her whole body shake uncontrollably as the ball winded down and was quiet. She clung to him and pleaded.

"Oh please...oh gawd...oh please...t-tttooo m-mmmuch...oh please."

Even though the ball had stopped and been removed, her body continued to shake uncontrollably. RJ knew deep down he had pushed to far. He held onto her and waited till there was complete silence and she relaxed. She buried her head into his shoulder and didn't want to let go. He softly stroked her hair and comforted her. After a while he picked her up and took her into the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed. Then he drew up some hot bath water and placed her down into the bath. It took a bit before the dazed look to leave her eyes. Soon after he help her out and dried her off, he laid her into bed and covered her up.

"Rest now. I will see you later today after the meeting."

She looked up at him questioningly; her eyes penetrated his and cut him in half.

"We will talk tonight ok?"

He leaned down to give her a kiss, and she whispered.

"Sir."

"Yes?"

"I am sorry I removed my panties."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have pushed you so hard."

He sat on the edge of the bed and held her hand till she drifted off to sleep. Then he leaned forward and kissed her brow gently and left quietly. When the door closed she reached up and wiped a drop of wetness from her forehead he had left there and she whispered...

"I forgive you."

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers