Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 08

Story Info
Enters Mistress Sway the story widens.
1.8k words
4.35
19.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She greeted the group of Asian businessmen as they debarked the private jet. RJ's instructions were very specific and she followed them to the letter. She made sure that all but Mr. Han and his personal assistant were put into one car and sent them to the office immediately. Then she escorted Mr. Han and his assistant to another car and climbed inside. She could see Mr. Han was not happy that RJ was not there, but she was prepared for that as RJ had explained everything to her. Once inside the car she knelt in the stretch limo with her legs together and folded under her. She placed her hands upon her thighs lightly and lowered her head. From this position she asked for Mr. Han's forgiveness.

"Mr Han, please forgive that Mr. RJ could not greet you personally at the airport. He is awaiting you at the office. We shall go when you are ready Sir."

With that she remained still and waited not looking up. Mr. Han was not pleased that RJ was not here to greet him, but he could see the sincerity in the one he had sent and was satisfied. She was pleased that he extended his grace, which meant she had succeeded in her task. Mr. Han told the driver to take them to the hotel and drop off the luggage and then took them to the office. Once they finally arrived at the office she lead them inside the building. She rode with Mr. Han and his assistant up the elevator.

She was quiet and never spoke unless spoken to first. She had joined her in kneeling in the limo as soon as it started to move. It made her more relaxed as she felt odd kneeling before anyone other than RJ. She was glad that she had joined her as they exchanged knowing smiles and names. Peki looked to be about her age, unlike Mr. Han who's gray hair showed him to be in his late forties. Peki's face appeared to have an aura of innocence, yet her exacting movements and the complete calm in her eyes showed that she drew from a deep well of experience.

Peki gave her one last look as the elevator reached the top then lowered her eyes in almost a solemn expression. She didn't have time to figure out why, because just then the doors of the elevator opened.

RJ meet Mr. Han as he stepped from the elevator. They exchanged formal greetings.

"I trust I have not come all this way to see plastic toys again RJ?"

RJ let the insult pass knowing it was his way to even the score for not being at the airport.

"I am sure you will find this trip more to your liking Mr. Han." RJ reassured him confidently.

"Very good."

Standing behind him, she couldn't see the object that Mr. Han was showing RJ, but she watched Mr. Han slip the object into his own shirt pocket. RJ looked at Peki and then back to Mr. Han nodding.

"I leave Peki in your care for now. Show me to the conference room so we can begin."

RJ lead them inside and told Peki to wait here. Peki stopped and kneeled with grace and ease in the exact spot RJ told her.

RJ left her there and opened the doors of the conference room letting them both go in ahead of him. RJ wasn't sure what the outcome of the next few minutes was going to be, but he had a pretty good idea. He hoped he was right as the future of his corporation rested on what was going to happen next. Once inside he closed the doors behind them and turned and saw both of them frozen in place and staring ahead. RJ acted quickly and reached out placing his hand under her chin and lifted gently closing her mouth. Mr. Han just stood there in front of them staring straight ahead not believing his eyes.

There on top of the conference table kneeling were all of Mr. Han's businessmen! They each had their faces and palms flat on the table with their pants bunched down around their ankles and their bare asses were all up in the air making two perfect rows down each side of the table. Their sacks and peckers all ranging of different sizes and shapes hung straight down perfectly limp dripping small droplets of their pre-cum down on the mirrored table between their legs. Each of their asses glowed a deep red and each had two specific line welts in the form of a perfect X across their butt cheeks.

Mr. Han seemed to stumble forward about to say something and pointing in disbelief but then swallow and take another breath. He made it about half way across the room stuttering, when her voice came out of nowhere and everywhere at the same time, carrying the length of the room.

"You ..." She said pausing just enough to let the focus fall exactly where she intended. "...are late."

Mr. Han froze where he stood and looked around the end of the last man's ass on the table and there she was sitting in the large chair at the end of the table. As his eyes fell upon her, his world came to a complete standstill. His eyes followed the black sexy thigh-high leather boots with 3 inch heels. They formed themselves around her shapely long legs hinting both of strength and beauty. He felt the color in his face drain as he caught sight of the small portion of thigh flesh that lead up to the hem of a stretched black leather skirt. Because her legs were crossed and up on the table, he could only follow so far, the beautiful line that was formed by the meeting of her inner thighs. Her hips were full and round and her waist narrowed as the fire-engine red corset laced with black laces seem to sculpt her hourglass figure. The top of the corset merged perfectly into a shining fiery red leather blouse complete with black cuffs and black matching collar, which was turned upwards completing the perfect shrine for her neck and collar bones. The blouse buttons were all undone revealing a black push up bra which held her bosom firmly in place causing them to expand with an air of lustful dignity and power. Her darkish auburn hair was pulled back with precision allowing full disclosure to the nobility of her facial features. When his eyes meet hers, he felt himself weighed and measured and be found wanting. He lowered his eyes and shoulders standing meekly caught in her gaze. She stood up carrying her favorite device of torment and control, the "sportsheet ball tickler ", which was an 18 inch wickedly thin flexible rod that ended with soft caressing fibers for those "ohhhhh" so hard to reach places. She approached Mr Hand and took a shoulder wide stance of power in front of him.

"You're late and the business meeting has already started without you. I would say the negotiations are going rather well so far. Wouldn't you agree?" Mr. Han flinched as her hand flashed bringing the rod against the closest bare ass on the table next to them. The rod hitting flesh smack and the yelp of pain caused Mr. Han's cock to instinctively pull backwards with a twitch and his face reddened and his ears burned with shameful anticipation. Before him stood the goddess of his dreams and she was displeased with him.

She reached out and took hold of his ear twisting it tightly in her grip. "Drop your pants." She commanded and he quickly obeyed.

RJ again reached over and placed his hand under her jaw and lifted it for the second time closing her mouth.

"Ms Sway? I believe Mr. Han has a black ribbon with a coin attached to it in his pocket. If he is willing to part with it, that would be fine."

"Well?" She asked Mr. Han while she held out her hand. Mr. Han removed the ribbon and coin and places it in the palm of her hand. She held it up showing it to RJ.

"Is this what you need?"

RJ nodded and she tossed the coin with the ribbon in tow to RJ who caught it.

"Thank you Ms Sway. Is there anything else you might need before I go?"

She looked over Mr. Han's shoulder and twisted his ear even more increasing the pain.

"Nope. I believe everything is well in hand here." She replied in almost a mocking tone. She flashed a quick smile at RJ and gave him a wink.

"Very good then. Please come see me when you are through with your meeting. Take your time no rush."

With that RJ took her by the hand and lead her out of the conference room. The last she saw was Ms. Sway leading Mr. Han by his ear; shuffling his feet with his pants bunched around the ankles and his little naked butt peeking out the bottom of the back of his shirt. She heard Ms Sway say.. "I think we shall bring you up to speed with where we are at...Git on the table now!"

The door shut and she stood there outside the conference room trying to make sense of what she had just witnessed.

RJ had to shake her arm a bit to get her to look at him and focus.

"Now there is something you don't see everyday." He said and chuckled.

She just nodded at him.

"I will be in my office, you are not to talk or go near Peki do you understand?"

This statement cleared her focus and she had a look on her face as if she didn't hear what he had said.

"Do you understand?" He repeated the question.

She nodded not really understanding but would obey.

"Yes Sir."

She watched RJ walk over in front of Peki and pause in front of her. The two seemed to acknowledge each other's presence but RJ didn't speak nor did Peki look up. RJ fingered the coin and black ribbon as he looked down at Peki. He turned his hand over and let it fall to the ground at his feet right in front of her. The coin hit the marble with a dead "clink" and lay still. After the moment passed, RJ turned and walked into his office shutting the door behind him. Peki reached out and took the ribbon and coin and placed it in her hand knowing what it meant.

She reached across her body and grabbed her other arm nervously as she stood there watching Peki kneeling all alone on the hard marble floor. She wanted to go and comfort her. To let her know she was not alone. She wanted to put her at ease as she had done for her in the limo earlier today. She went over and sat down at her desk timidly not knowing exactly what she should do. She sat there and waited in the quiet....occasionally hearing muffled screams coming from the conference room. She looked at Peki and knew she was all alone and there was nothing she could do to help. All she could do was wait.