Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 09

Story Info
Some long awaited answers.
1.3k words
4.48
17.1k
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
23 Followers

Mistress Sway walked into RJ's office. RJ was sitting at a small glass table near the windows, which acted as a wall. He nodded as she approached and gestured her to have a seat opposite him.

"So how did it go?" RJ asked.

"I am sure you already know RJ." She glanced over at the monitors then back again.

"Yes, well...I am grateful to you for treating our guests so well. I don't have to tell you how important this whole deal is."

"No you don't. I believe in what you are trying to do RJ. It is the only reason I have agreed to be a part of this vision of yours. Do you really think you can pull it off?"

"Sway, I am tired of selling plastic toys and such. It is time for us to open the resort. You saw them. They come from a place where the pressure of business constantly presses down on them. One touch, one look from you and they were trembling and begging for more. Your good, in fact your one of the best, but even the best couldn't have done what you did today unless the need was great."

Sway tilted her head to the side and gave a half smile and studied RJ for a moment.

"Of course you are correct and this is what it is all about. It is about creating a place for them to come in privacy and find what they need. Not just any place or even a common dungeon, no you are going after the big fish and big money. It's a mighty big dream. Your plan to make the resort grounds a diplomatic sanction is a bold move on your part. Are you sure you can trust Mr. Han?"

RJ picks up his glass of water and takes a sip looking out the window as if he hadn't heard the question but Sway knew better and waited. RJ glanced at her.

"Come, come RJ I am no dolt. Its obvious you have trouble you are not being upfront about. Can you trust Mr. Han or not? Or is there something more?"

RJ took his time deciding what he should say. He realized that it was too late to hold back any information from Sway as she was as committed as he was.

"Can I trust Mr. Han? Yes, I believe that he is honorable. Bringing Peki here shows he is of the old ways and will hold to tradition. You know as well as I do what must be done, and I am not sure I am up to it. I am not sure she will understand."

Sway knew he wasn't speaking only of Peki. "Well you should have thought of that and left her alone where she was until this was over. You brought her back, I take it she doesn't know yet?"

"No she doesn't. It is complicated."

"Well you complicated it. I suggest you focus on what needs to be done. I also heard you've been having some trouble with the whole diplomatic status going through. What's the hold up?"

RJ didn't want to discuss or bring up Dave.

"I'm working on that."

Sway stood up. "Well get your shit together RJ and get it done."

RJ shot Sway a look of annoyance and reached into his pocket pulling out an envelope.

"You just make sure the resort is ready to open and let me worry about the rest of this." He replied as he handed her the deed to the resort. "The resorts yours as we agreed for convincing Mr. Han and his investors of the potential and reality of the dream. You are now in charge of it and in complete control of how it is run."

Sway took the deed and smiled at RJ. "Thank you." Sway placed her hand on RJ's shoulder. "Do what you need to do. I have faith in you otherwise I would not be here. I will keep Mr. Han and the boys busy showing them around the resort over the next few days to keep them out of your hair. Call me if you need anything."

RJ placed his hand on Sway's hand for a moment letting her know he appreciated the vote of confidence. He watched her lovely figure as she walked out of the room. He knew the resort would do well under her capable hands and he trusted her implicitly. In fact she was the one he turned to over three years ago when his life unraveled. It was Sway that held him together and helped him to make the hard decisions he had to face back then. If it wasn't for her he wouldn't be here today. He couldn't let her down as she was depending on him. The whole corporation was depending on him.

Sway's question resonated in his mind..."I take it she doesn't know yet?" No she doesn't RJ thought and that more than anything has left the biggest hole in him. He thought by now...He shook off the thought not wanting to finish it. He stood up and walked to his desk and pushed the intercom button.

"Please come into my office..."

He let go of the button and waited for her to open the door and approached his desk. He took a moment just to take in the fullness of her. It was time to deal with Peki and felt some explanation to help prepare her for what was coming was needed.

"Please have a seat."

They both sat down and RJ explained everything about the resort, Mistress Sway, the reason Mr. Han was here. He explained everything till at last he came to Peki.

"In business, one is an adversary till their honor is proven and established. Only then can trust exist and any business be conducted. You must understand that Peki is Hojojutsu-Dorei."

"What...what is a Hojojutsu-Dorei sir?"

"A loose translation is "bond-slave". This is handed down from ancient times and old tradition. It is the root where Kinbaku-bi which some refer to today as Shibari or rope bondage comes from. She is here to test my honor, courage and skill."

"Test? In what way?"

RJ paused before answering. When he did his words were cold and distant.

"I must break her body and spirit."

It took a moment for the word's meaning to sink in. RJ thought she took the news well considering she crawled to the wastebasket and threw up. RJ turned his back on her and looked out the windows over the city as the sun set and the lights of the city began to appear.

She wiped the bile taste off her lips. She thought of Peki kneeling, waiting alone in the other room.

"Sir don't do this. How can there be honor in this?"

Her words struck deep as he stood there looking out at the coming darkness. That is what he has been asking himself all day. He closed his eyes and his hands clenched. He felt a sharp pain from his broken hand and let it linger to help him focus. He felt her touch the back of his leg.

"Please..." She whispered.

RJ spoke softly and evenly through controlled breaths. "Go now. Let me be alone."

She closed the door behind her and looked across the room where Peki still knelt. Her mind was numb and her thinking seemed clouded. Then finally one thought came to mind and she grabbed hold of it. She would not let Peki be alone.

She removed her shoes and then quietly she came up behind Peki and knelt down besides her. She now understood the somber look in Peki's eyes just before they stepped off the elevator.

Peki whispered, "You should not be here."

She whispered back, "I know."

Nether of them said anything further; they just waited not knowing what RJ was going to do.

RJMasters
RJMasters
23 Followers