Dominance Reversal Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband obeys even more.
6.9k words
4.51
127.9k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galgo
Galgo
77 Followers

Thank you everyone for all the comments and messages. You all have been great motivation for me. I hope you all enjoy this extended chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

8:00am Next morning.

I awaken to extreme pain around my cock and balls. I had an amazing dream where I was pounding my cock into my beautiful wife. She was screaming with pleasure. As I'm pumping into her faster and faster a familiar feeling starts to build up, the wonderful feeling of orgasm approaches and quick. Just as I start to shoot my load into my wife, I awake. The pain is unbearable. I pull down the covers and I check my cock. It's so swollen my cock feels like its being pushed though a cheese grater. It's bulging out though the tiny holes of the steel cage. There is no cum to be found.

"Good morning Honey." Cindy enters the bedroom already dressed. She's wearing a skimpy short white blouse that reveals her belly. Her shorts are very short. They are white as well and are very tight, possibly spandex. Her bright pink underwear are obviously visible though her clothes. I stretch and try to hide my sorry excuse for an erection.

"Good morning to you too." I reply half yawning.

"You need to get moving. You don't want to be late to your appointment." she says.

"What do you mean appointment?" I ask eagerly.

"Now, now. Don't play stupid. You know exactly what I'm talking about." She scolds.

"Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about." I plea.

"I really didn't want it to come to this but I guess I have no choice." Cindy says.

Cindy storms out of the room and returns with a disk and drops it down in my lap. I pick it up and examine the blank disk.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Why don't you see for yourself it's a video I made." she says as she crosses her arms.

I get up and head into the living room and put the disk into the DVD player and turn the TV on. The stare at the blank screen for a few seconds and the movie starts. I immediately blush as the scene in front of me comes to play. It's a video of our session from last night, the whole thing. My heart sinks as I listen to her asking questions, and I was laying there mute just nodding. I was so horny and so focused on her possibly letting me have sex with her I had just agreed and said anything to make her happy. I had totally forgotten about her telling me that I had a laser hair removal appointment today. Cindy cuts off the TV.

"Now do you remember?" she says.

"I'm not doing it, you're taking this too far Cindy." I plea.

"You don't have a choice. If you don't obey me, this marriage is over. And here I thought you were enjoying the fun we're having." She laughs.

"Fun? This has been torture. This is no way to treat me." I say angrily.

"Ha! And you were treating me so nicely? You were cheating on me for months. You forced me to get breast implants because what I had already wasn't good enough. You also made me get all my hair removed because that's how you wanted me. Don't worry, that copy is yours. I have many other copies that I could accidently mail off if you don't behave." She blurts out. "Now, come with me and get dressed. Your appointment is in about an hour!" she orders.

I just sit there for a moment to let it all sink in. Is my wife really blackmailing me? My hands begin to tremble. I'm so scared; I don't know what to do. I can hear her in the bedroom going though her closet.

"Don't make me have to tell you twice" she yells out from the bedroom.

I get up and wipe the tears from my face before entering the bedroom.

"Ah there you are. Here, put these on." She says as she tosses me a pair of bright thong panties and matching bra with breast inserts already fixed to the inside of the cups.

I pull the panties up my legs, rearranging the thong into my crack as well as positioning my cage into the tiny amount of cloth. Cindy come over and helps me attach my bra strap from behind. As she heads back over to her closet I begin looking around the room for the view point that the camera was positioned. It appears the camera is coming from the mirror. Cindy notices me snooping around the mirror.

"If you were wondering, the camera is behind the mirror. It's a two way mirror. Clever place to hide a camera don't you think?" she smiles. "Ah yes, this is what I was looking for. Here, try this on."

Cindy tosses me a white tube top and a white mini skirt, both are made of very thin materials.

"I'm not going out in this. This is humiliating." I object.

"You don't have an option. Put it on." She orders.

I stop resisting and just hang my head down in defeat and grab the clothing from her hand. I quickly slide the mini skirt up my legs. It's very tight. It's definitely stretchy to mold to your body. I put my arms up and slide the tube top down over my head and fake breasts. After some straightening out, the top is in place. Cindy then hands my high heels. I put them on without any protest. I cringe a little as I hear the clicking of the internal lock of the shoe straps. Cindy leaves and returns with my blonde wig. She sets it on my head and begins straightening it out and brushing it.

"There, much prettier. You're going to totally pass as a girl once this ugly hair is removed from your body." She says. "Your butt is a bit flat, but your thighs, ankles, and body shape are very feminine."

"Ok, so where is this place at that we're going to?" I ask.

"It's at the strip mall, remember silly. You took me there a few years back." She says. "Oh, come here to the mirror and get a look at yourself."

I carefully stand up on to my six inch heels and walk over to the mirror. Oh my, she's right. I can actually pass off as a girl. I have never really noticed before but my shoulders aren't very broad, I have a slender waist, and very long legs. I'm not very tall, I'm just a little bit taller than Cindy, but I'm able to fit her clothing.

"It's time to go, no more gawking in the mirror." She says.

"I don't know Cindy... I can't go into the mall looking like this." I cry.

"Oh, you're right. I almost forgot." She says as she returns back to her closet. She returns back with one of her old purses. "Here, try this on."

She hands me a bright pink purse. I Sling it over a shoulder and just sigh.

"Ok... NOW we're ready to go" she says as she grabs her keys.

I follow her like a dog in trouble. I'm slowly getting the hang of these heels. I'm able to walk a little faster. I just feel a bit silly wearing these shoes. They make my butt and chest poke out. We make it to her SUV. I climb up into the passenger seat and close the door. I'm getting much more nervous. Cindy shuts her door and starts the engine.

"Everything's going to be fine, Honey. Don't panic. I'll do most of the talking." She says.

The whole ride there my heart pounds harder and harder. We just sit in silence the whole ride there. I can see the mall approaching. The parking lot is completely packed. This is going to be so humiliating.

"We're in luck!" she says as she pulls into a parking spot very close to the entrance. "Now just remember, I'll do most of the talking, you just follow me and mind your manners."

We get out and begin walking for the laser clinic. It's not too far of a walk. We begin walking past several groups of people. Many of which I avoid eye contact with. I'm following Cindy and I'm just keeping my eyes on the ground and following her feet. I can hear people laughing and making comments about me. My face is a deep shade of red. Cindy stops to open the door to the clinic, I follow her in. The clinic has several people sitting in the waiting room. I can feel all of their eyes burning into me. My heels echo loudly as we walk across the hard polished floor.

"Welcome, do you guys have an appointment?" the lady at the front desk asks.

"We sure do, it's for my lovely friend Jake here." Cindy says happily.

"Oh, I see. Well follow me. Right this way." She says with a smile on her face.

Cindy and I follow her to the back room. My heels clacking very loudly down the narrow hallway.

"Right in here." Says says.

Cindy and I move into the room and there is a doctor welcoming us in.

"Hello I'm Dr. Smith. How are you ladies doing today?" he says.

"We're doing great, thank you." Cindy chimes.

"So, we're getting Jake here the deluxe special today I see. Losing lots of unwanted hair." He says as he looks at me.

I just nod and smile at him.

"Ok, let's get started then. Jake I'm going to need you to remove all of your clothing and for you to lie up on the table." He orders.

I hand over my purse to Cindy. She sets it down and begins undressing me, starting with the top and then the skirt, leaving me in my panties and bra. She then unlatches my bra and pulls it off. She slides my panties down leaving me completely naked except for my chastity cage. I blush as it's apparent that my cock is straining to be released. Dr. Smith looks over at me and says, "I'm going to need that metal cage removed also." Cindy reaches down with her key necklace and removes my chastity cage, as well as my heels. My cock is throbbing and fully erect. Cindy guides me over to the table and has me lay back onto the table. My cock is bouncing all over the place as my heart pumps. It feels like my heart is going to explode I'm so nervous and embarrassed.

"No need to feel embarrassed." He says. "It's not uncommon for men to get erect during the procedure."

I just close my eyes and try to pretend that this is all a nightmare.

"I'm going to go over the procedure with you real quick before we begin. First we're going to do your face, excluding the eyebrows of course. Then we'll move down the neck line and down your chest. We will then get your pubic hairs and scrotum. We will then continue down your legs. You will flip over and we will get down your back and the back of your legs. After that's you'll get up onto your hands and knees and I'll finish up with getting in your crevices and the back side of your scrotum. Lastly we'll get you to sit up and will get your arm pits. This procedure will take about an hour. So just lay back and enjoy the ride." He instructs.

I just nod after his briefing. He takes no time to start. The whole time I'm lying there, I'm thinking of non sexual thoughts trying to make my erection to go away, but it doesn't work. I lose track of time just lying there zombie like just hoping for this embarrassment to be done and over with. It takes the doctor no time before he's already down to my groin area. I nearly jump out of my skin when I feel pressure around my shaft. He had grabbed my cock to angle it left, then right, up and down to get rid of all of the hairs. My cock begins throbbing harder and harder in his hand. I was just hoping to die. I know he can feel it, but he acts as if nothing's wrong. At this point, I'm just enjoying the pleasure of some contact to my neglected cock. I haven't came in nearly four days; it's a new record for me. If I'm not fucking something, I'm jacking off. Before long, I'm asked to flip over for my back side. Nearly almost done, he asks me to prop myself up onto my knees so that he could get my back side. I do as he asks. I'm learning to be very obedient even if I don't want to. After the doctor finished by back side, he finished up my arms and I was done. "All done, Miss.... Jake." The doctor says.

I stand up to thank him. He chuckles as I try to hide my erection with my hands.

"Thank you so much Dr. Smith. It was a treat to see you work your magic on him. Would it be possible for to get a bag of ice to help out with Jake's problem here." Cindy says.

"Oh yes, no problem. I'll have someone bring one right in." he says while looking directly at my cock.

He leaves the room and not too long after the cute woman from the front comes in and hands me the bag of ice. I put it on my hard cock and in no time it's flaccid for Cindy to cage me up. Cindy helps me to get dressed. I get chills as the soft fabric of the panties and bra touches my skin. They feel so much better. The tube top and the mini skirt sliding up and down my body ad I rearrange them feels so very good. Cindy helps me with my shoes and fastens them securely.

"You did great, your skin looks so amazing." Cindy compliments.

"Thanks, now let's get the hell out of here." I say.

"That's no way a lady is to speak." She scolds me with a smile. "We have one more stop before we go home. It won't take long.

I sigh knowing that can't be good. We leave the clinic and start to head further down the strip mall. I'm really getting the hang of these heels. They're starting to feel more natural as I walk. We approach a group of people. I begin to flush in embarrassment again. This time seems different though. I'm not being laughed at this time. This time I'm invisible to the other women and the men aren't laughing as we walk by. I turn to look at them as we walk by and it was obvious that they were checking me out. My cage begins to get full as my cock swells. Why does this turn me on?

"We're here." Cindy says as she stops outside of the Beauty & Nail shop.

"I am not going in there." I state.

"Don't be such a baby, plus you'll love it." she says sternly.

The bells on the door chime as we enter. I resist and she grabs my arm and pulls me in. I am overwhelmed by the scents as we enter. There are women all over getting their makeup done, as well as getting their nails done.

"Hey Cindy, didn't expect you here today." the greeter announces with a smile.

"Hey there, Amber. We're here for my friend today. It's her first time getting a makeover." Cindy says with a smile.

"Oh this will be fun; you'll enjoy yourself and will want to come back in no time!" Amber says as she takes my hand and leads me over to a vacant chair.

"Welcome, I'm Nikki and I'll be your servant today. What shall i do today for you?" she asks happily.

"Hey Nikki, Jaclyn here would like her eyebrows shaped up, and she wants to have makeup and nails done." Cindy says.

I give Cindy a displeased look for calling me Jaclyn.

"Sure thing, we'll have you looking beautiful in no time Jaclyn!" Nikki says.

Nikki spends no time waiting around and pulls a pair of tweezers out of her drawer. She has me sit down and she reclines my chair back for easier access to my face. Hair after hair, she works quickly to shape my eyebrows. She finishes in a matter of minutes. Next she begins my makeup. All of these new experiences do nothing but heighten my arousal. Luckily for my cage for keeping me constrained or else my cock would be poking out of this mini skirt. I zone out as my face is pampered like never before. I can hear Nikki and Cindy chit chatting but I pay no attention as it doesn't involve me.

"All done!" Nikki says as she raises my chair out of recline. "What do you think?" she asks handing me a mirror.

"Oh my..." is all that i can say. My eyebrows are so very thin and arched perfectly. And my face... It's just perfect. I resemble a man no more. My face is beautiful. It isn't overly done. It looks very natural. I lick my lips as they look very moist and shiny from the deep red lipstick.

"You look great Jaclyn." Cindy compliments. "Tell Nikki thank you." she commands.

"Thank you Nikki. You really did a great job." I say still in awe.

"No problem. Just one last thing to do and we're done." she says.

She turns my chair to the left to where a table is. Nikki sits down on the other side and asks for my hands. I reach them out and she begins to give me a manicure. She cleans and trims them perfectly.

"So, what are we doing for the nails today?" she asks me.

Cindy butts in and says, "She'll get French tips."

She begins working right away. I have no say in the matter anyways so I just try and enjoy the ride. Before long, I already have all the tips attached to my nails and she's polishing them perfectly.

"Since this is your first time Jaclyn, you need to be very careful as these nails do break easily." she says.

I nod and tell her thanks for all that she has done. Cindy pays the bill and we head out.

Walking down the strip heading back to the car I can't help but stair at my reflection in the mirrored windows. I'm easily one of the hottest women here. My perfectly smooth skin along with the sexy clothing and the hot make up, I look nothing like the manly main I was just a few days ago.

BACK HOME

"You did great today." Cindy praises. "You really do look stunning."

I blush and smile.

"I feel ridiculous." I say to her.

"Stop being so negative, I know you're enjoying yourself." she scolds.

"Anyways, what's left on the agenda. I have a game coming on soon that I wanted to watch." I say.

"There will be no game. You haven't earned any freedoms yet." she says as she walks off to the bedroom.

I follow behind her. "This isn't fair. I've been doing everything you want and you're still treating me like shit." I say in anger.

"First off, you are never to speak to me like that. Secondly, I'm in charge. When you start behaving and doing what you're told without dragging your feet, I might start letting you do what you want. So the sooner you behave, the sooner you can have some freedoms. Now, get out of those clothes and get your maid outfit on. You have some chores I want you to do." she yells.

That did not go as planned I thought to myself. I lower my head in shame and head off to my closet to change into my maid outfit. After slipping off the mini skirt and top, I begin to admire my hairless body. I haven't had the chance to be alone to really get a look. The feeling is strange but it feels so much better. I waste no time and get myself dressed for whatever chores I have to get done. The snug, frilly skirt to the outfit feels heavenly on my thighs and ass.

"I don't have any specific chore for you to do today, just clean. No breaks. If you can't find something to do I can find something for you to do and I promise you, you won't like it." she says.

"For how long?" I ask.

"You're just not getting it. Just do as I tell you no questions. You'll know when you're done when I tell you you're done." she says.

"Ok." I whimper.

"Good girl. I'm going to go out for a bit. I don't want you slacking while I'm gone. I may have cameras in rooms throughout the house so keep that in mind." she says as she grabs her keys and heads for the door.

She's gone now. Where shall I start? I had thought about turning the game on, but I dismissed it as an option. Who knows when Cindy could walk in and catch me slacking? I wonder if she really has cameras throughout the house. All of these questions were flying through my head and I had no answers. I let out a sigh and just get to work. I start off in the kitchen. I finish up what few dishes there were and began wiping down everything i could from the counters to cabinets. I take my time but stay busy not really knowing when Cindy was going to be home. I move on to the living room and vacuum everywhere and fluff the many pillows on the couch. I would never do anything like this if I had my way. The doorbell rings. I drop what I'm doing and go answer the door. I hesitate to answer the door for a moment and just go for it. I open the door just enough to poke my head out and there stands the neighbor's oldest son, Richard. I freeze; I just know he'll recognize me. He must be back from college and visiting his family.

"Oh hello, is Cindy home?" he asks.

"No I'm sorry, she just stepped out." I say in a feminine voice to try and disguise myself from being humiliated.

"I was just coming by to ask if I could borrow some movies. I know she has a pretty large movie collection and there's nothing on TV right now and my parents don't have dish. I'm bored out of my mind over there." he says.

"Come in and I'll let you grab some. I'm sure she won't mind." I say welcoming him in.

Galgo
Galgo
77 Followers
12