Dominant Darien Ch. 04

Story Info
Darien makes me her true slave.
1.6k words
39.7k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entire body shook. Spanking? Things were really beginning to take a serious turn. Darien had already wrestled me into submission, forced me to perform oral sex to her, shaved my entire body...and now she was going to spank me. I couldn't decide if I was in heaven or hell.

I could feel Darien sliding her smooth legs underneath mine, so that my butt was perfectly positioned over her knees. "We'll start out with a little over-the-knee hand spanking," said Darien. "Then I'll move on to the better stuff."

"Mistress, I—"

BAM!! Darien's hand slammed into my butt so hard it nearly knocked the wind out of me. "You are not getting out of this!" Darien yelled. "Are you dedicated to your Mistress? Are you willing to suffer pain in order to serve her?" Darien slapped me on my other cheek, and then again on the same cheek. "If so, then you will suffer this pain!"

Darien kept up the spanking, hammering one cheek, then the other, and then alternating between the two. I couldn't believe that one small hand could cause so much pain, but she hit with just the right force and at just the right angle that my bare butt began to burn all over.

At the same time, though, I had the hardest erection of the entire day. Although I am male-submissive on the inside, part of me still had traces of male-dominance. Deep inside of me, there was voice representing most of society saying, "Where's your manhood? Put that woman in her place!" Mistress Darien must have realized this. With each smacking sound of her hand hitting my butt, that voice was being replaced by my own, which said something more along the lines of, "That's a good little boy. Let her use you, let her abuse you. Be good to your mistress." I knew that if I was a true submissive, I would never have felt nervous throughout the day's proceedings. Instead, I would have merely accepted my fate and obeyed my mistress. Now, with my butt on Darien's knees and my hands handcuffed to the wall while being spanked—and actually getting turned on and enjoying the process—I knew that I had finally accepted my permanent role as Darien's submissive.

I must have stayed on Darien's knees for a good fifteen minutes, being spanked into submission. I didn't say anything throughout the whole process. I just focused on the searing pain, focused on overcoming that burning sensation. It wasn't too bad, and I actually enjoyed the tingly sensation I felt after each stroke. After all, I wasn't on the verge of tears or anything—yet.

Finally, Darien stopped. "That is enough for now." She lightly slapped my butt. "How do you feel, slave?"

I wanted to say "wonderful," but I was afraid that if I did she would spank me some more. Instead, I said, "I feel alright."

"You won't feel that way after I'm entirely finished," Darien said. I felt her loosening my handcuffs just a little, enough so she could roll me over and grab me by the ears. She leaned right down into my face. Her lips were in kissing distance—and my, how I wanted to kiss those big, red, juicy lips—but I restrained myself. I was already learning the lessons of a good submissive.

"What is the supreme and dominant sex?" Darien asked.

"Female," I instantly answered.

"Whom do you serve?"

"Mistress Darien."

"What are all men?"

I didn't know exactly what she was looking for in my answer, so I blurted one out really quick. "Inferior," I said.

Darien smiled. "You're learning. Now, brace yourself for what is to come." Darien sat behind my head, with her boobs dangling directly over me. She must have seen me staring up at them, because she smiled mischievously and said, "Don't touch!" I closed my eyes in order to obey my mistress— and then I felt Darien's hand smack me right in the balls.

I hadn't felt true pain that day, up until that moment. Thankfully, Darien didn't hit me again, because that one time was enough to make me scream like a little school boy. The sharp pain was over in moments, but I felt a pulsing throb after Darien's smack.

Yet, throughout all of this, I could only feel my submissiveness growing and growing. Here I was, a strong, healthy boy, being beaten into submission by a beautiful, sexy young girl. What could be wrong with this picture?

"Are you in pain?" Darien asked me, a glint in her eye.

"Yes, Mistress," I croaked, my voice sounding like a rusty knife being sharpened.

"Would you like it to stop?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Darien's scowled and I knew I was in for it. "Do you mean to tell me that you do not enjoy taking pain from your mistress, that you do not wish to absorb my blows in the name of submission?"

Darien stood up, bent down and uncuffed me. She grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me straight into the air and man-handled—or, should I say, woman-handled—me against the wall. "Place your hands behind your head!" she ordered.

I instantly complied. Now I was standing with my penis rubbing against the wall, and my bare butt facing back towards Darien. I could hear her rummaging through a pile of equipment. Without even realizing it, I turned my head around to look.

Darien had her back to me, and I couldn't see what she was pulling from the box she had in front of her. As I scanned the situation over, my eyes very quickly began to drift down towards Darien's luscious, silky white butt. It was a slightly fat butt, and not perfectly shaped like the fake one's you see on super-models. All I wanted to do was to put my head underneath that butt and crotch, to serve my Mistress and....

Darien turned around. "Hah!" she shouted. "I knew you couldn't resist looking."

I'm sure in for it, I thought to myself. I turned around and faced the wall, hoping that Darien would have mercy on me.

I felt Darien's hands slide onto my shoulder and her warm lips at my ear. "Turn around," she whispered.

I did, and instantly Darien's fleshy lips were on mine, and she French kissed me. "I knew you couldn't resist admiring my butt. You were probably imagining your mouth down there, servicing me, didn't you?" Darien smiled at the shock on my face when I realized she had guessed my every thought. I was truly beginning to wonder just how smart and knowing women are. Surly, if they could control men so easily and know everything we're thinking, then thismustbe the dominant sex, I thought.

Darien began rubbing her hands all over my body while she continued to kiss me. I was beginning to wonder if maybe she wasn't mad at me after all. "I bet those thoughts never crossed your mind before I spanked you." Darien put her hand on my shoulders and kissed me one more time. "It's amazing, what a littledisciplinecan do to a man." In a flash, she reached down and gripped my balls and penis, giving them a crushing squeeze and twist. The white-pain sent me crashing to the floor, where I stayed for several minutes holding my nuts, utterly powerless. All this time Darien stood over me, her hands on her hips and her feet by my head, smiling. As the pain began to subside, I felt an overwhelming desire to serve her, to serve my dominant mistress who owned me. I took my hands off my burning nuts and put them on Darien's foot and kissed her big toe. Then I moved down the line and kissed all of her toes, and then the top of her foot. When I was done, I looked up at her with wide eyes.

Darien smiled and patted me on the head. "That's a little better." When the pain fully subsided I began to get up, but Darien pushed me back down with her foot. "Well, what do you have to say?" she asked me.

"I, uh,...." The truth was, I didn't know what to say. I had already showed my gratitude by licking her foot. I couldn't figure out what she wanted.

Darien laughed. "Men are so slow. I'm glad more women are beginning to take control nowadays."

Darien bent down and slapped me. "You have to ask permission if you want to do anything!,'" she said. "As your mistress, do you think I'm just going to let you do whatever you want? That would be giving you power, and as a pussy-whipped man bitch, you have no power. You have to ask me if you want to use the bathroom, eat a meal, or even scratch your nuts. Understood?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Darien smiled. "Good. I'm glad to see that you are learning." She reached down and grasped my hand and pulled me up in one mighty jerk, taking me by surprise. I never ceased to admire how strong she was, compared to my puny, pudgy physique. Then she grabbed my penis (which instantly began to make it start to erect) and led me out into the hallway.

Darien turned around and gave me a good look-over. "Hmm...." she said to herself. "I guess we'll start in the kitchen." Then, she spoke more loudly. "If you are going to be my slave and serve me for all of your life, you're going to have to lose those couple extra pounds you're carrying. Mistress can be a little heavy, but man-bitch can't. That's the way it works, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Tomorrow I will start you on your exercise plan. Today, however...." Darien began to smile. "I shall teach you your domestic duties."

Darien quit speaking and smiled, which I had begun to learn meant that it was okay for me to speak. "Domestic duties, Mistress?" I asked.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really a good story, keep up with the good work!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mistress to Obey Curious submissivw man meets a lady online then realtime.in BDSM
The Society He stumbles into a world dominated by women.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lock and Key She controls him in more ways than he's prepared for.in BDSM
Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 01 My FLR Wife Introduces Me To Her Bull, Master James.in BDSM
Controlling Wife Ch. 01 Wife agrees to try husbands fetish, goes much farther.in Fetish
More Stories