Dominant Girlfriend Greets Me

Story Info
My dominant girlfriend is glad to see me.
642 words
3.68
58k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubLA
SubLA
3 Followers

I was nervous walking to her door. I always am. I never know what mood she'll be in, and it adds to the excitement.

I knock three times, and eventually, she opens the door. She tells me I can enter, so I do. Just looking at her gets me hard ... she is 5'10, long blonde hair. A stern, commanding presence. She wears a tight top, and tighter jeans. And her legs are incredible ... long and strong and turning into a fabulous, thick ass.

She knows i love her ass ... and walks to the couch.

"Get down" she says ... and I do. She walks to the couch, and my eyes follow her.

"Crawl to me", She says ... and I do.

It's difficult, as my hard on is in an awkward position in my jeans ... but i do the best I can. I finally arrive at her feet, and look up at her. She assesses me for a long while.

Then she turns away to her computer, and looks at a video. She turns up the volume just enough so I can hear it ... it's a porno, and she watches it for a short while. Sometimes she lightly touches herself over her pants while she watches the video.

Eventually she turns her attention to me again.

"Do you like my toes?" she asks.

They are neatly painted, and of course I reply I do.

"Massage my feet", she says. And I do.

"Don't look at my feet, look me in the eyes while you massage my feet."

I try to hold her gaze ... but now her attention is completely on the video in front of her. she feels herself through her jeans, while I watch her eyes.

At one point I make the mistake of watching her hand as she touches herself.

"Hey!", she yells at me sternly. She leans forward. She slaps me across the face. "What did I tell you?"

"To look you in the eye", I say sheepishly.

"Then do that. And nothing else", she says. "Can you do that?"

"Yes", I say.

She pets my cheek softly where she had slapped me. "Good boy".

I continue to massage her feet, and while I keep looking at her eyes, i can tell her hand is moving faster, and she's getting very turned on.

"On the couch", she says. "I have a gift for you because you've been so good lately".

I sit on the couch and wait. She slips off her pants, revealing thin black panties stretched over her big, beautiful bottom.

"I'm going to let you kiss my asshole while I masturbate. Would you like that?"

"Very much, thank you", I say.

She lay on her stomache, and masturbated as she watched the porn. I buried my face in her ass, hungrily feeling her thick, strong cheeks, and greedily trying to lick through her panties. Finally she pulled them down, and I had full access to her beautiful ass. With one hand, she reached back and pushed my face into her ass, with her other, she masturbated. After several minutes, i could feel her ass clenching around my face.

"Lick my ass" she repeated over and over ... and I happily obeyed. Eventually I felt her convulse, her ass clenching on my tongue each time.

She rested for a moment, then calmly pulled up her panties and slipped on her jeans.

I sat below her. Incredibly turned on.

"Let me see your cock", she said. I showed her. I was completely hard, and at attention.

"Stroke it for me three times", she said.

"Thank you", I said. And I did as she asked.

"That's enough", she said. "The light in the bathroom is out. Fix it", she said. And when your done, draw me a bath.

I did as I was told.

SubLA
SubLA
3 Followers