Dominant Love & Drunken Submission

Story Info
After a night of drinks she submissively gives herself.
2.7k words
4.39
25.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

We stumble into the bedroom, silly drunk and in a somewhat wobbly daze from the night's drinking at various bars in town.

She kisses me deeply and falls back onto the bed, sliding her shoes off then partially parting her legs in a suggestive manner.

When she gets this drunk, Erica gets naughty. During any normal day she may flirt with me. She may even tease a little from time to time. The times she really gets naughty though, is after some drinks and tonight we'd had quite a few of those.

Erica is a beautiful German with a full figure, natural eye catching breasts and has an ass like a black woman's. With jet black hair and large green eyes, she's incredibly alluring. I'm obsessed with her. Smirking at me from the bed Erica lures me forward. I fall towards her, stopping at her legs and nibble my way up to the bottom of her short dress.

She giggles and parts her legs some more, inviting me to give her pleasure straight away. I knew she wasn't wearing any underwear tonight as I'd seen glimpses of that beautiful ass during the night in various bars. Getting out of the taxi, myself and the driver were lucky enough to get a quick view of her freshly waxed pussy as she tried to politely exit in her short dress. She had looked at me with mock embarrassment and grinned as she wiggled past and towards the house. I'd paid the driver as she made her way to the stairs and I could see him grinning to himself at the view he'd just enjoyed.

I continue nibbling up those gorgeous legs and slide her dress up to reveal that hot little, waxed pussy. At only 35 Erica is currently the most beautiful she's ever been. Confident and sexy, she parts her legs to fully expose herself to me and invite me inside her. She is as drunk as I am and to be blunt, she wants to be fucked. That much is clear.

I feel a surge of desire and take a gentle bite of her thigh, just beside her pussy. She groans and giggles and bucks her hips upward gently, encouraging another bite, which I give her. This time on the other thigh, and this time close to her swelling pussy. She laughs and bucks again, wanting another and more specifically, wanting my tongue on and in her pussy.

I take many small bites and kisses up her stomach, lifting her dress as I go until I get to her bra. I hoist her up and remove her dress over her head, reaching behind her, I fumble with her bra and set her fabulous breasts free. Drunkenly she flops back on the bed, parts her legs and gives another little thrust of her hips, inviting me to have her.

I can feel and see that she wants me, and she wants me badly. I want to enjoy the moment some more though. There's nothing more sexy than a woman who wants sex, who is aching for it and who is begging to be taken.

I flip her onto her side, grab a handful of her ass and whisper into her ear as I nibble it. I tell her she was naughty tonight, wearing no knickers in such a little dress. Even in her drunken, writhing desire she knows what this means. She's been naughty and she is going to get a spanking. I tell her to stick her ass out for my hand. She squeals like a little girl, smiles and shuts her eyes hard.

Shaking her head playfully Erica pleads partially in jest, partially meaning it. "No No No!"

Erica knows I love to spank her. I give her ass a quick slap regularly when I walk past her around the house. She loves that. My way of showing her she's mine. Sometimes she'll even wiggle it for me when in the kitchen, or when doing the laundry. Her way of requesting a little slap. It's our thing. She also knows that when we're in the bedroom and I tell her she's been naughty that I'm about to dominate her and have my way with her.

"No, No" Erica pleads again. Then with a little grin, "OK, but not too hard".

Erica knows that I can get carried away and her request is fair enough. Now that I have her permission I take another handful of her ass before releasing my grip and pulling my hand back.

"Stick your ass out" I command her.

Erica closes her eyes, grins and arches her lower back. Her stunning ass curves out, her cheeks part, exposing her pussy and she closes her eyes shut in anticipation.

SLAP! My hand comes down on her rump and I grab a handful of pure, feminine flesh and grip her firmly.

Erica squeals again, this time half laughing and half "owing" from the small sting.

I grab her other cheek, pull her ass back and tell her to hold it out for me. Erica complies and again, closes her eyes, nervously laughing in anticipation of my hand.

SLAP! Again she squeals, laughing but also moaning ever so slightly from the pleasure. I take a handful of her ass and shake it, watching it ripple in a hypnotic fashion, then rubbing where I'd just left my hand print a few seconds earlier.

Erica leans over and kisses me deeply. She thrusts her ass back against me, her body language for "come and fuck me now!".

I slap her much more gently this time and kiss her shoulders and neck. I then gently take her neck in one hand, with my thumb and fingers around the base of her head. A sign of pure domination.

Erica responds with her own way of giving permission. "Don't be hard baby. Don't get too excited and hurt me". Then again, pushes herself into my crotch. After many years together, making love and exploring our sexuality, we both know how she gives permission.

Erica is a strong, independent woman. Absolutely stunning. Whenever we go places men will always be checking her out and women just outright come up to her and tell her how beautiful she is. Normally the word "stunning" is used to describe her by these women.

Despite this confidence and physical appeal, Erica has a kink that doesn't always come out in the bedroom, but when it does it's a delight to enjoy. Some nights Erica loves to be dominated. To be held close, to submit to me. It's her way of giving herself fully and without reservation. The deepest of trust. Something that can only be earned, slowly over time.

In turn I maintain her trust by taking what I want, but at the same time respecting her as we play.

SLAP! Again on her ass, this time gently tightening my grip on the back of her neck. Erica moans and waits for the sting to pass. I rub her ass in circles to help any pain go away. I bite her ear gently, then kiss her shoulder.

SLAP! Her other ass cheek starts to heat up with my hand still holding it firmly to help the sting subside.

I roll her onto her stomach. She happily moves to this new position as she knew it was coming.

"Baby, please don't hurt me. Please be careful" she pleads, grinning groggily with her head sideways on the pillow and her eyes closed, waiting for what's to come.

She knows too well I'm about to get overly excited and her reminders are important. Without them I have gone too hard in the past and even in her drunken and excited state she must be able to remember an older sting of too firm a slap from her overly excited man.

I gently grip the back of her neck again. "Lift your ass" I command her once more. She closes her eyes even tighter and obeys. I run my other hand over her stunning, curvaceous bottom and pull her cheeks apart, one at a time. Her hairless pussy is glistening and swollen. A night on the town, beautiful people everywhere, no knickers and short dress has led her to a point where she needs my cock. To make her need greater I now have her on her stomach, ass in the air, surrendering to me.

"Her pussy must be throbbing with desire" I think to myself as I watch her wiggle her ass around in rhythm with my hand. Squirming, she gently parts her legs, showing me as much of her pussy as she can. She knows my weakness and in this game of power, I have the physical strength yet she has the ability to make me melt with nothing but the twist of those hips. She knows it and she's controlling me in her own, seductive way.

I cave in and release my grip on her neck. I lower myself to her ass, put my arms between her legs, part them wide and move my mouth towards her sweet, wet cunt.

"Oh baby" Erica moans, knowing what's coming. "Fuck yes, please".

I hold her firmly, restricting her access to immediate pleasure. She pushes her ass back towards my face, wanting my tongue. I cave in, the sight is too much. My cock is pulsing, bouncing against my stomach and I lick her with a flat tongue from her clit, across her lips to her opening then back again. She gasps and pushes hard against my face.

Erica is a girl who can happily lie down, open her legs and be filled with my cock. She doesn't need any foreplay and gets wet almost instantly. It's an incredible thing but she can neglect foreplay due to her ability to just fuck so easily. Tonight though she has to wait. I have her in a hold, her hips bucking in front of me and I start working on her pussy.

When Erica is truly drunk, like she is tonight, inhibition goes out the windows. I know this and I know what she secretly loves but won't do when sober. I flick my tongue ever so quickly over her little asshole and back down to her pussy. She shudders in pleasure. I work on her pussy more and then again, over her asshole once more, this time staying a little longer before working back into the folds of her juicy pussy. Then, back to that naughtiest of places I swirl my tongue over her little hole in circular motions and I feel her push back against my tongue, the desire too much for her to be restrained any longer.

I dip my tongue into her ass quickly, then move back again to her clit and pussy. She is sopping wet and her clit is firm and sitting proud. The sexiest thing I know. A woman who is craving sex. A woman who needs to be fucked. My woman. I start working my tongue rhythmically between her ass and her pussy, now paying equal attention to both. Erica has lost all pretense and is enjoying having her ass eaten as much as her pussy.

I can't deal with it any longer. I flip her onto her back and she parts her legs, pulling my body between them, wrapping them around me. I push her legs back towards her head, exposing her ass and pussy and take two quick slaps before letting them drop back around me.

Erica laughs in pain "Ow!" Then, " Baby, please fuck me. Please now!" She knows I can enjoy her for hours given the chance and she just can't wait any longer.

I slide back over her, place myself above and gently grab her by the front of her neck. In an instant she goes quiet. This is the most dominant of our bedroom games. To allow me to hold her neck like this requires incredible trust. Submissive and waiting for me to make the next move she stares at me somewhat tentatively.

"What are you?" I ask her, looking her directly in the eyes.

Erica grins and shakes her head. Defiant.

I squeeze a little harder around her neck.

"Don't hurt me baby" she warns.

I move to her ear and whisper "I won't baby, I love you too much" then return to my place of control and ask again "What are you?!"

Erica knows this game as well.

"I'm a slut" she speaks clearly as she looks me in the eyes. I feel her knees fall fully open to the bed and almost feel her pussy start to radiate heat as she says it. She becomes a sexual panther with those words.

"Who's slut are you?" I ask firmly. Mocking concern.

"I'm your slut" she purrs.

My cock reacts instantly to hearing this. Every time.

"Say it again!" I command.

"I'm your little slut" Erica announces strongly despite my hand over her neck and my other hand roaming her body, taking handfuls of her curves, sliding over her wet pussy, grabbing her ass, teasing her asshole.

Into her eyes I declare "You filthy little slut, I love you so much" and I crumble, kissing her I release her neck. I feel her hips slide towards my pulsing cock and see her hand move down towards it. Soon she's grabbing my cock firmly. I can tell she's impressed by how hard I am tonight, how hard she's been able to make me. How much power she has over the man who is dominating her. She guides the head of my cock to her wet lips and they part with ease, slippery and warm.

The head of my cock finds its position and she releases her hand. I take her neck again, this time from under her. I hold her close, as close as I can and push slowly but firmly, in one long thrust until I can't go any deeper. Erica moans, almost shuddering and starts bucking her hips towards me, wanting me deeper. I'm as deep as I can go. She wants to feel that again. I pull out, all the way until her pussy lips are just wrapped gently around the head of my cock, then I slide in again. This time, coated in her cum, I'm even more slippery and I push deeply into her once more.

The anticipation has been immense. After only a few strokes I am feeling my cock start to twitch and pulse. I'm tingling and my head is feeling light. I know I am going to cum soon.

I can feel her pussy gripping me tighter and tighter and then I hear it. The beautiful wet noises that start just seconds before she comes. Her pussy starts convulsing and squelches around my cock rhythmically. I can hear her juices being pushed out of her pussy in spurts and my balls start dripping from her cum. I can't take it and my cock goes rock hard as I start to shoot my first pulse of cum inside her.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum my love. I'm going to fill you and take you and make you mine. I'm going to make you mine all over again." I tell her.

"Baby! Don't stop!" Erica begs. Knowing I'm cuming she bucks and pushes her cunt against me greedily and I feel every muscle in her grip and pulse. My own cock pulses again and again and I push as deep into her as I can. A primal instinct, to fill her deeply.

We collapse into each other, soft and calm after the physicality and aggressive intensity of the orgasm. Erica is panting, my balls are dripping and my thighs are slippery from her cum. I never knew a woman could orgasm the way she does and now I know. I just can't get enough. Her pussy contracts so hard during her orgasm that she forces her cum all over my cock and down my balls. She can even push my cock out of her if I'm not fully hard. It's the sexiest thing, to lay in your woman's cum and feel her juices on you. I'll never need any other woman.

I roll off her and as we start to drift off into our drunken slumbers I can feel myself wanting more. More of her ass, more of the incredible sex we just shared. I'm madly in love with her and so content to be falling asleep next to this woman. My cock hardens as I think of her, feeling her wetness still on me. Thinking of having her one more time. I'm too drunk though. Sleep beautifully takes over.