Dominant Mother

Story Info
Peter's mother devices a plan to get him to return home.
3k words
4.35
99.2k
64
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
758 Followers

Peter heard the click clack of high heels on the stone floor of the cellar coming towards him. He was naked and tied to a bench, his arms were tied to the side, his feet with his knees bent were tied to the legs. His back rested on the black rubber covered seat.

He knew she would be wearing something tight and shiny. 'Easier to wipe clean,' she had laughed.

There would be pain and pleasure, mostly his pain and her pleasure, he thought, but Peter knew that she loved him.

She had to, she was his mother!

Fiona Henson was a 48 year old widow and a highly respected solicitor. Her husband had died four years ago leaving her to bring up their only child, fourteen year old Peter. Luckily her husband had provided for her sufficiently enough that she only worked three days a week.

Peter was now 18 and had just finished school and was looking forward to going away to university in a couple of months time.

Fiona was dreading being left alone but she was also frightened of losing her son to other females when he was away. She hated the thought of a predatory university girl getting her hands on her boy. Even worse if it was a older female lecturer.

Peter was a good looking young man. Just under six feet tall with a fine slim body. His mother knew he would be picked up on straight away by female admirers.

'If only there was a reason for him to stay or at least come home regularly,' she thought.

It was three days later when she was cleaning his room and she found a magazine hidden under his bed. It was a glossy female domination magazine and Fiona was surprised that Peter would actually have something like it as she didn't think he would have been interested in such a thing.

'Was he?' she pondered.

She sat on his bed and flicked through the pages. There were stories that had illustrations. Photographs of ladies in tight PVC and latex corsets, leather cat suits and skin tight rubber dresses. Looking closer most of the ladies were more mature and the males were young men.

As Fiona looked through the magazine she noticed one particular story had been read more than once, it even had stains on the pages. She was intrigued to find it was about a mother that dominated her son. The woman was tall and dark haired just like her. She was slim with large breasts, just like her. Fiona started to wonder if her son was really fantasising about her and if he actually dreamed it would happen to him.

This certainly got her thinking.

Peter and his mother lived in a large townhouse in North London. It was on three floors with a large dry but unused cellar. Whenever Peter was out Fiona would work away converting it into a chamber where she could indulge her whims and her son's fantasy.

It took just over two weeks to prepare but in the meantime she had ordered an array of toys and several outfits over the internet and was very pleased with her purchases, especially the outfits. She felt incredibly sexy in them and she was sure she looked it too.

A few days later Peter came home from playing football, he was dirty and tired. His mother told him to have a shower, pull on a dressing gown and come back downstairs for his dinner. She knew he was meeting his friend Eric later and suggested that he may not want to spill food on his new jeans. Peter agreed and rushed upstairs for his shower.

Fiona had made them both a cocktail before dinner and had put some quick working sleeping powder in her son's drink.

Soon Peter was fast asleep on the sofa. She managed to carry, drag and pull him down into the cellar where she tied him ,naked, to the special bench she had purchased and installed. She looked around the dimly lit room at the implements hanging from the wall and the drawers full of her sex toys that she was going to use on her son over the coming weeks.

She went back upstairs to get ready for him.

She chose a shiny black pvc mini dress that had a low cut front that showed her large breasts that looked superbly sexy pushed up against the shiny material. The hem just covered black silk hold up stockings and on her feet she wore ridiculously high heeled shiny black shoes. A little dab of perfume, her silky black hair combed over her shoulders and some bright red lipstick and she was ready to confront her prey. 'God,' she thought, 'I'm feeling so horny.'

Peter was awake and trying to take in what had happened to him and he wondered where he was when he heard the click clack of high heeled shoes walking towards him.

'Hello darling. Are you comfortable?'

'Mum, what...'

'No Peter,' his mother admonished. 'I'm your Mistress now. I'm only your Mummy upstairs.'

'I saw the magazine you had hidden under your bed and it turned me on to think you liked the idea of me dominating you and using you as my sex slave. So I just had to have you and looking at the size of your cock I think you are quite glad that I did.' she said.

Peter looked down and indeed his cock was at full mast. All eight inches of throbbing erection stood firm and proud with a little dribble of precum forming at the top of his slit.

Peter looked back at his mother and the way she was dressed causing him to moan.

'Now, what should I do to remind you that down here I'm your mistress and not your mother?'

She went over to the wall and wheeled back a trolley with a metal box on top that had several leads hanging from it.

'Wha...what are you going to do?' stammered Peter.

'First of all I'm going to gag you.' she said with a smirk, taking a bright red ball gag and forcing it in his mouth.

'You ask too many questions and talk too much. You have to let your Mistress do what she wants to you.' She fastened the gag behind her son's head.

'Urggh, urrgh' was all Peter could manage.

She took a pair of clips and attached then to Peter's nipples. He screamed into his gag as the teeth bit into his flesh. Then she taped two pads to his balls. She took hold of his hard cock and slowly pulled back his foreskin over it's purple head. She proceeded to wrap wire around the crown then connected it all up to the metal box.

She now unfastened the ball gag and removed it from his mouth.

'Mu..Mistress, why are you doing this to me?' he asked.

'You know why darling. I want to give you what you desire,' she said, 'and besides I have needs too.'

She lifted the hem of her dress and straddled her son's head facing towards his feet. Unknown to Peter she had picked up the remote control for the electric box. 'Now Slave I want you to lick and kiss my pussy and let's see who cums first.'

She lowered her pussy to his face and ordered him to pleasure her before switching on the power to all the leads. A low voltage jolt of electricity tingled his cock, balls and nipples.

Peter let out a muffled moan as the electricity pulsed through his tender parts. His mother then turned up the voltage another notch whereby Peter began licking and sucking harder on her pussy. 'Mmmm, good boy,' she exclaimed.

Fiona began to fuck his face faster and was groaning as her excitement built. She was almost at the point of her orgasm so she turned up the voltage one more notch. Just then Peter let out a long hard groan and Fiona looked up to see cum erupt from his cock. That pushed her over the top and she came hard on her son's face,

'Well that was exciting wasn't it darling?' she commented. Peter was still trying to get his breath back. As his mother undid the wiring he squirmed in pain as blood rushed back to his tender nipples as the clips were removed.

'I think you like pain Slave! Your cock is still hard.'

Peter looked down in amazement as his shiny cock stood hard.

'We can't waste that can we? Are you ready for round two?'

Peter was silent as he saw his mother straddle his young prone body. She took hold of his cock and stroked it causing him to moan. She rubbed it between her pussy lips before sliding down until his cock was fully inside her.

Peter couldn't believe this was happening. His normally straight laced mother was dressed in PVC and stockings and had committed incest with him but by the time she started riding him he didn't care, he was so turned on.

She rode him harder and harder pounding his cock with her tight pussy as he moaned and groaned. She was nearly there and she could tell by Peter's breathing he was too. She leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips slipping her tongue deep into his mouth. He kissed her back passionately and with his mother's tongue in his mouth he couldn't warn her he was about to cum. Fiona could feel his cock expand which pushed her over the top yet again and she came heavily at the same time her son flooded her pussy.

'That was delicious darling. I do hope you enjoyed it. Now I must go and get cleaned up. You get some rest because you're going to need it,' she giggled. 'Then you can tell me where you got that naughty magazine.'

Fiona pulled the cart over once again and took a long thin probe that was attached to the metal box by wires. 'This will help you get nice and hard for when Mummy Mistress comes back,' she said as she slowly pushed it deep into her son's arse. She turned on the power and Peter moaned as a pulse went straight to his prostate. It was like someone had used a long finger nail to scratch over it. There was a little pain but Peter thought the feeling was amazing. He moaned again ten seconds later.

'Have fun darling. See you soon,' his mother said as she left the cellar. Peter moaned again and could feel his cock growing. 'I don't think I can stand this for long,' he thought.

Thirty minutes later he heard the now familiar click clack of high heels on the stone floor. His mother had taken off her dress and was just wearing her black hold up stockings and high heels. She had combed her hair and added fresh lipstick but she still had that 'just fucked' look about her. Peter was amazed at the size of her breasts and her hard pointy nipples. The look in her eyes showed she wanted more sex.

'That looks nice darling,' she said staring at her son's hard cock. It was fully erect and dripping precum.

She walked over to him, her large breasts swaying as she did. She took hold of his cock and slowly started to stroke it teasingly.

'Pl..please Mu..Mistress,' he pleaded.

'What darling, tell me what you want.' his mother asked.

'C..cu...cum' he stuttered as the probe in his arse pulsed again.

'Tell me where you got your magazine, darling!'

'I..I found it,' he replied.

'Oh dear, that's not good enough,' she said as she went to a set of drawers and pulled out a pair of latex gloves and some lube. She squirted a dollop of gel in her latex covered hands and pulled back his foreskin. She then started to play with the exposed head of his cock very slowly.

'Oh God no, please. Please let me cum.'

'Only if you tell me the truth,' his mother said as she continued to stroke him slowly.

'Aargh, it was..it was Eric's,' he gasped as the teasing became increasingly tortuous.

'Really? Little Eric, who would have guessed. Does his mother know he reads stuff like that?' she asked.

'I...I don't know,' Peter replied desperate to cum.

Fiona stopped stroking and got up and straddled her son.

She took the crown of his cock and inserted it in her pussy, gripping it tight. Peter moaned in frustration and tried to fuck his mother. Fiona moved back so only the head remained in. He pussy managed to slowly fuck the crown of his cock.

'I want you to bring Eric over here tomorrow night. Be here for when I get in from work then I'll make an excuse for you to leave us alone. Can you do that?' she asked as she continued to slowly fuck him.

'Ye..yes,' gasped Peter. He would have agreed to anything to be able to cum.

'Good boy,' his mother said as she sank fully down on his cock. She leaned forward and thrust her large breasts in his face as she squeezed her pussy walls around his cock. Peter groaned loud and shot his come into his mothers milking pussy.

Fiona rode his still hard cock through another two orgasms before Peter came again.

'I think I may have found a way for him to spend his weekends and holidays at home when he goes away to Uni,' she thought with a smile.

The next evening at six o'clock Fiona let herself into the house and stopped by the hall mirror. She tousled her hair and put on fresh red lipstick, a colour she'd never wear for work.

She took out of the closet a pair of shiny black high heel shoes and put her sensible work ones back in their place. She undid two buttons on her blouse that showed off her breasts encased in a quarter cup black satin bra which matched the black satin suspenders that were holding up dark grey silk stockings. She looked totally different to how she looked at work although she still wore her tight black pencil skirt and jacket.

Peter and Eric were sitting on the sofa watching television when she walked in and plopped down in one of the armchairs.

'Be a darling and pour me a gin and tonic will you, ice and lemon?' she asked her son.

Peter went into the kitchen and came out empty handed. 'We don't have any gin, Mum,' he said.

'Be a good boy and pop along to the shops for a bottle. It'll only take you thirty minutes,' she asked, emphasising thirty minutes. 'Eric can stay here and keep me company,' she said handing Peter money for the gin.

After her son had left Fiona stretched out her long legs. Eric couldn't keep his eyes off them.

'Do you like my legs, Eric,' she asked.

'Er..no, I mean yes Mrs Henson. They're very nice,' he replied.

'I've seen you looking at me whenever you're here,' she said standing up.

Eric sat quietly on the sofa. Fiona walked over to him and leaned over putting one hand on the top of the sofa by his head. Eric could see her perfect breasts swing towards his face.

'I think you are a very naughty boy Eric,' she stated as she rested her other hand on his crotch. She could feel his erection through his jeans. 'A very naughty boy indeed.'

Eric groaned as she squeezed it and she said, 'you know what happens to naughty boys, don't you? They get put over mature ladies knees and spanked!'

She ordered him to stand and she sat down in his place, then she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them and his underwear to his ankles.

She sat up and pulled her skirt from under her so it bunched around her waist. Eric could see her satin suspenders and stockings and realised she wasn't wearing panties. He couldn't believe this was happening to him as he let himself be lowered over his best friend's mother's thighs.

Fiona opened her legs so his hard cock slipped between them then closed them again trapping it between her silk covered thighs. She started to spank his bare bottom, lightly at first but becoming harder.

His erection was pushing against her with every slap. He could feel his orgasm building and so could Fiona. She shifted position so that his cock was rubbing against her bare skin and her suspender clasp. This proved too much for Eric as after just a couple more smacks he gasped that he was cumming and shot his load all over Fiona's thighs.

She pushed on the floor and grabbed him by the hair. 'Lick up your mess,' she ordered. Eric gingerly licked his cum of her stockings and suspenders then her bare thighs above the stockings tops.

Fiona moved his head between her thighs and ordered him to pleasure her. He licked her pussy and clitoris so good she wondered who he'd practiced on.

Eric was not as clever as her son and he wasn't going on to further education. Now she knew she had another slave to take care of her needs while Peter was at university.

She began to fuck his face and soon she could feel her orgasm about to peak. With a groan she pulled his face tight into her pussy and showered her juices all over him.

Eric fell back on to the carpet, his erection sticking straight up. Fiona looked at her watch and saw she had ten minutes left so she mounted the young boy's cock and rode him hard.

As she was fucking him she wondered if she should tell her best friend Judith what she was up to. They could both dominate and fuck Eric. Tie him to the cellar wall and flog his cock and balls until he begged for mercy. Then they could take it in turns fucking him with a strap on.

Fiona knew Judith would love to do this to Eric, after all, Judith was his mother!

Croony
Croony
758 Followers