Dominant Species Ch. 22-24

Story Info
Consequences and Repercussions.
8.3k words
4.86
20.2k
31

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,303 Followers

Josi held tight to Reggie's coal black fur as they flew through the woods and deep into the mountains above their home. The moon provided her just enough light that she could see where they were going, but she knew Reggie's vision was far better. He ran as if it was the middle of the day, his huge paws rhythmically pounding on the packed dirt of the trail. She reveled in the speed and excitement of the run, urging him to go faster. She held on tight, pleasurable tingles radiating from where they touched, as he leaped deadfall trees and made the tight turns of the switchback trail.

"God, I love this! It was cool with Marcus," she was interrupted by his growl, "but you are so strong and fast. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." He chuffed as his wolf basked in her praise. He still didn't like the idea that she was so close to another male, even a mated one, but he was thrilled at how accepting she was of him.

Not everyone found a human mate to be so accepting. He had a friend in the Rexburg pack, a male near his age he had trained with as a teen. He found his mate in college, and they quickly became inseparable. He had bought her a ring, they were making wedding plans, but it wasn't long before their different values came into play. She was a devout Mormon, and refused to marry him unless he converted. He countered by bringing her to his Pack so he could reveal his true nature to her and convince her to mate him.

It didn't work.

She freaked out, called him a possessed beast, and ran to her car screaming about how they all deserved to die. She wouldn't listen to him, and threatened the Alpha with exposing their whole group to law enforcement and the press. Nothing he could do changed her mind, and as she tore out of their compound in her car the Alpha looked at him and shook his head. "I'm sorry, son."

Reggie and several others had held him down as the Betas went out to do what had to be done. When her car went off the road and she was killed, he let out a tortured scream before losing consciousness. He woke an hour later, but was inconsolable. He and the Pack had done all they could to comfort him, to pull him back from the edge, but it didn't work.

He ran off a cliff, killing himself rather than living without his mate.

The lesson had not been lost in him, and he would be eternally grateful to Marcus for saving her and teaching her about their kind. He listened to her talk about her life, her family, and everything that was "before fur" as she called it. His wolf was bouncing about in his mind in excitement as she talked about how she longed for such a life, such closeness and love, when Marcus explained it. She told him about her friends and their trip down the river. He shuddered under her as she described how her friends had been burned. He could feel her tense as she described how they suffered, and how shocked they were when two huge wolves barged into their tent and bit their friends.

His muscles burned as he carried them over the mountain and into the next valley. She continued her story, describing how Marcus, Eric and Derek had changed and how they learned about werewolves. She told him about the nervousness of riding a wolf, the shock of finding their guides dead, and the relief in reaching the North Fork pack. By the time they reached his favorite spot, she was describing how Britney had met her mate. He stopped next to a pool in a stream; she could smell the sulphur from what was a volcanic spring feeding it.

He lowered himself onto his stomach so she could get off him easily, then got back up as she moved around to his face. He almost purred as she stroked the fur on his cheeks. "Wow, a hot spring." She looked over at how the rocks had been arranged, allowing the mix of cool mountain stream water and boiling hot spring to be adjusted so the pool would be a comfortable temperature. She dipped her toe in, and it felt amazing. "Thanks for the ride, Reggie."

He moved back a few feet from her and started to change, standing naked before her as the change finished. She looked him over, not hiding her excitement at having such a handsome man as her mate. He wasn't shy, after all it was normal for werewolves to be naked after a change, but he had expected her to be shy about it. He looked over to her pocked where his shorts poked out.

"Shorts, please?"

She looked down at her pocket, then back at him as a naughty grin broke on her face. "Sure, love." She popped the button on her shorts and dropped them to the ground, followed quickly by her thong. His mouth was open and his eyes wide as she pulled her shirt off, leaving her naked before him. She turned her back to him, flipping her hair over her shoulder, and walked into the pool until she was in the center. The water only came up to her thighs, so she sank slowly down until she was sitting on the smooth rocks, and leaned back as she moaned in pleasure. The hot water felt amazing after the events of the past few days.

She could feel his eyes burning through her head as the nascent bond strengthened with each moment they spent together. She coyly looked back over his shoulder, noting his excitement and desire for her even though he hadn't made a move. "What are you waiting for, love? I need a back rub."

He shook his head to snap out of the trance he had been in, then walked up until he was just behind her. He sat down with her between his legs, the tingles exploding where they touched. He moved his hands up, splashing the hot water over her back and cupping it to drop it down on her shoulders. He then put his hands on her shoulders and started to rub with his thumbs between her shoulder blades. He smiled as she moaned in pleasure and leaned back towards him.

He started to nuzzle at her neck, moving from her hairline down to her left shoulder. He started to suck and nip at the skin where his mark would go if she agreed to the mating and the change. Her moans became louder, firing his blood and bringing his wolf forward. "Love, if you don't stop making those sounds my wolf is going to make you his, and I don't want that to happen until you are ready."

She leaned her head back so he could see his eyes. "Who said I wasn't ready?"

He moved her around so she was straddling his waist, and pulled her tight to him as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together as their bodies tried to meld into one, each trying to maintain the pleasurable contact. They made out for several minutes until she finally sat back, breathless. "I want you to make me yours, Reggie. I want you to bite me, to turn me, and to make me your mate."

He smiled as his wolf moved forward. "Aren't you nervous about this?"

"I'm nervous about the change, and about what I have to go through, but I'm not nervous about us. I trust that we are mates, that we are meant to be together. I love the idea of being in a Pack; the togetherness, the support and the love. It's the family I've always dreamed of having. It's so different..."

"Than what, love?"

"My life. My Mom got pregnant on a one night stand, and her parents disowned her. She raised me alone, in a state where an unwed mother was an offense to God and man. I had no one except my friends; in a way, they were my family, my Pack. I saw how Marcus and the other wolves treated their mates, how loyal they were to their Pack. That's why I was so happy when I realized I could have you and your Pack. I'm just worried about what I have to go through. Marcus told me about his change, and how tough it was to get through even with his mate right there." She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled herself tight to him, wiggling a little and moaning. "He also told me it was worth every second of the pain. Just like I've heard about what we are about to do, it's a little pain up front for a big reward later."

Reggie kissed her and hugged her close to him. "So you are..." She nodded. "I'll make it good for you, love." He kissed her deeply again, then started to move down her neck until he reached her breasts. Taking one in each hand, he hefted them, pulling the erect nipples up towards his mouth where his tongue was coming out. He licked in circles around one, coming closer to the center until he flicked over it, then took it gently into his mouth and sucked lightly. She responded with enthusiasm, arching her back towards him while she rolled her hips against his throbbing manhood. He moved away from the right one, causing her to groan in disappointment, until he started the exquisite torture on the other. His hands stayed busy, gently squeezing them as he memorized the feel of his mate's body in his hands.

"Please... Reggie, please... I want you."

"You're not ready yet, love, if I do what my wolf wants now it will hurt you. Do you trust me?" She nodded. "Then lay back." He moved his hands to support her lower back as she did. The image of her arching her back, her firm young tits pointed skyward as her labia slid up his erect shaft, was one that burned into his mind. Her hair splayed out on the surface of the water as her upper body started to float in the pool. He guided her back until she was weightless, with only his hands cupping the globes of her ass to hold her in place. She closed her eyes and just let herself feel every sensation that was washing over her. The water, the tingles from his hands, and then she felt his lips on her sex.

He had pulled her towards him until his extended tongue started to split her labia. She started to bring her legs together, gently squeezing his head, but she wasn't sure if she was trying to keep him from moving or was trying to pull him in further. She decided just to trust him, and she relaxed and went back to just floating. He pulled her closer as he slowly licked up and down. She moaned in pleasure as his tongue teased her clitoris, circling it before moving back down again. He repeated the trip a few more times before he pulled her tighter. This time he had stiffened her tongue so it penetrated her as his lips started to make contact. He moved her slowly in and out, then used his whole mouth and tongue on her as he worked up again.

Her arousal had opened her like a flower to him, and his mouth was the hummingbird drinking her juices greedily from the source. Her attention was being pulled in so many directions, from the heat of the water to the tingles of his hand to the magic of his lips. She felt something building inside her, a pressure low in her belly that built and built. He fed on that energy, his mouth and tongue moving faster and sucking harder. When he felt her start to tense, he sucked her erect clit into his mouth and gently bit it with his teeth while his tongue flicked back and forth over it.

That feeling burst out in an explosion of pleasure, causing her to scream as her legs squeezed his head. He held her head above water as he relaxed his ministrations, slowly licking the juices from her as the spasms continued. Finally, she relaxed again and was able to talk.

"Holy... shit... what was that?"

"A good start." He pulled her back and lifted her onto his chest so he could move them to shallower water. Moving to the edge, he found a place near a smooth boulder where the water was only a few inches deep. He sat down as she straddled him, and kissed her hard, taking her breath away again. "It's time you became mine, love. I want you to be comfortable, so only go as far down as you are comfortable. I've heard there will be some pain, but it will pass and then I'll show you pleasure you never dreamed of."

She kissed him again, then sat up until his long shaft was rubbing against her sodden entrance. She reached down and grasped his cock, holding it in place as she lowered down slowly. She closed her eyes with the first few inches of penetration, it was uncomfortable at first but got better as she slowly rocked her body up and down. She felt him reach a barrier, and knew it was time.

She pulled him into a deep kiss, closed her eyes and dropped her weight onto him. His turgid shaft ripped through the barrier of her innocence, causing her to gasp into his mouth.

He held her still as he waited for the pain to end. Her canal was squeezing him almost painfully. He kissed the tears from her face as she started to relax. "I'm sorry it hurt, love, but it had to be done." She nodded, the sharp pain was gone now and there was only the pleasurable feeling of being filled completely. It took a few more breaths before she was comfortable moving.

She slowly lifted herself up until his tip was barely inside, then reversed herself and slowly lowered herself back down again. She was still so tight; it was all he could do not to come right there. He fought back his wolf who wanted to take her aggressively, reasoning with him that as a human she could be hurt and they had to do things his way.

He felt a swelling begin at the base of his cock and knew the knot was starting. For wolves, the knot was a way to seal himself to his mate to ensure his sperm had the best chance of getting her pregnant. She winced as the knot started to stretch her further; his cock was already big enough around that her fingers didn't touch when she grabbed it, and the knot made it wider there than a coke can. "Love, let me get it in you before it swells too big, or it will hurt a lot more." She nodded as he held her hips down and let the knot form.

The knot felt pleasurably full now, and as she moved up she felt it stretch and stimulate her inner walls. As she rose up slightly, a new sensation caused her to moan deeply. "I've been told the knot does a great job of stimulating your g-spot." She nodded and sank down, only to rise up again. Their movements were restricted now, but the pleasure kept building and building for them.

He kissed her lips, then worked down to her neck as she started to build up a rhythm. Each time she took him deep, she let out a low moan that boiled his blood. As she started to move even faster, he wrapped his hands around her butt, helping to lift her up slightly before she slammed herself back down onto him. He could feel his balls starting to ache as they waited for the signal to explode his hot come into his mate. His wolf was coming forward now, he needed to claim his mate and his human side would not stop him.

Reggie started to nibble and suck on her shoulder as they neared completion. She leaned her head back, exposing his neck to him, as he started to fuck up into her at a furious pace. "Reggie... Oh god... I'm..." Her head dropped back as she lost the ability to speak.

Just before her climax took her, Reggie's face started to change. His wolf took over as his face elongated, and fur sprouted from it. Sharp fangs pushed through his gums as he growled. She closed her eyes in pleasure, and as she broke she screamed and lost all control of her body. He was right behind her, and she could feel the hot jets of his love shooting deep inside. As they both rode the waves of their climaxes, he bit down on the junction of her neck and shoulder.

She screamed again, this time in pain as his teeth tore through her skin. He shook his head slightly, causing his teeth to tear more of the flesh underneath. His wolf knew that he had to do this to make a good scar, a permanent mark that showed every wolf that she was mated to him. Slowly the pain receded, and as the infection tore through her body she started to slump down on him. As she started to snore gently, he caressed her head and back as he licked the wound clean. He leaned back against a large boulder on the edge of the pool, and waited for her to wake again.

It took about twenty minutes for his knot to subside, and he slid her off him. The water around his hips was now stained with a mix of cum, blood and her juices. Picking her up, he moved out of the water to the patch of grass nearby. Shifting into his wolf, he cleaned the mess from her then shifted back so he could wash himself off in the pool. By the time he was done, she was starting to shiver so he moved them back to the pool. A few minutes later she started to come around, and he kissed her softly as she awoke. "How long have I been out?"

"Not long, my mate. How do you feel?"

"It's weird. I feel hot and a little jumpy, like I've been exercising and I'm hopped up on energy drinks."

He helped her turn around and lean back against his chest. "As much as I'd love to take you again, you need to rest a little." She shivered as his hands trailed up and down her arms, so she scooted down a little more until her shoulder were in the water.

"Well, I do have some questions for you." She wrapped her arms around her thighs and ignored the heat from where his groin pressed against her back. "Why do you turn around three times before you lie down?"

He busted out laughing. "You just mated a werewolf and THAT is your first question?" She nodded. "Well... I don't know. We just do, it's an instinct in our wolf mind. I never really thought about it."

"OK, then, tell me about your Pack. Who does what?"

"Well, my parents are the Alpha pair. They are in charge, and they are responsible for everyone in our Pack. They are the final call for all Pack decisions, and all discipline and assignments come through them. I am their Second, also known as Next Alpha. When they are no longer able to lead or if they were to die, I would take over for for my father. Since you are my mate, you would become the Luna or Alpha Female."

She shivered. "How? Isn't there someone more qualified than me?"

He kissed her head. "Nope." Moving down, he nuzzled at the mating mark, gently licking it to help with healing. "Just as you were made to be my perfect other half, you were also made to be Luna. Marcus has already told me about how you handled things with your friends, how level headed you are in crisis, and how fiercely you protect. You already have the qualities of a great Luna, you just need to grow into the job. You have a long time to do that." She scooted back until her head was resting on his shoulder. "Right now, my main job is Pack security. It's been tough since the flare, and it will get worse soon based on what you ran into on the road, and what another family told us."

"So Marcus, he's a Beta, right? That's like the next level down?"

"Yep, Betas are like supervisors. Marcus and Rachel are in charge of medical care, not just for our Pack but for five others. We also have Betas for support functions such as maintenance, cleaning and planning. Under the Betas, you have the normal Pack members."

She was quiet for a second. "Why do your farts smell so bad?"

His laugh echoed through the canyon, he couldn't even talk so he just hugged her close until he calmed down. "Love, I didn't do that, did I?"

"Well, not yet, but I know your noses are really sensitive, so when a dog lets go this nasty, clear the room fart, he sniffs his butt and looks around like 'what the hell just happened back there?' I always wondered."

He closed his eyes and sent the question to Marcus, who after HE stopped laughing sent him an answer. "Dogs were descended from wolves, but they were never designed to digest the grains and other additives in most dog foods."

She chuckled. "So what is worse, beer farts or deer farts?"

He closed his eyes, he was losing it here. "You are going to be the death of me, young lady."

"Not yet, I'm not done with you by a long shot. What did you think of what North Fork did with changing the survivors, even those who couldn't give consent?"

Reggie sighed and settled back. "I can't say if it was right or wrong, an Alpha's decision is not to be questioned. To do so creates dissention in the Pack and that isn't good. I will say it was a tough decision, one that our Pack may face. With all this," he said as he waved up at the sky, "the old ways may no longer work. Town is bad, love. So many dead, so many dying. If Marcus is right and we can save some of them, the right and moral thing would be to do so."

partwolf
partwolf
2,303 Followers