Dominant Spirit Ch. 08

Story Info
Ghostly rape
3.7k words
3.94
14.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke as the sun illuminated the room. Mary and I were alone, spooned together with her ass resting against my still damp and semi hard cock.

Had I dreamt last night? Did we really have a sexual encounter with Sarah? Or was last night just an illusion? Sarah was nowhere in sight regardless.

Whether we did or not my cock was stirring and ready for more. I was glad I was stiffening, if not, I know I would have pissed all over Mary's ass!

I quietly slipped out from under the cover and tip toed to the kitchen where I had intended to relieve my self in the kitchen sink. It seemed like as good a place as any and it beat going out side.

I stepped to the edge of the sink and let my cock hang over the edge, closing my eyes and picturing the events of last night and wondering if it had all just been a dream.

When I felt my piss about to stream out, my cock seemed to be enveloped! I looked down in wonderment as I could feel my piss streaming out, but I couldn't see the stream. I rubbed my eyes and looked again, I was still peeing but I couldn't see a drop! As my flow subsided I could feel the unmistakable sensation of a mouth sucking and a tongue stroking the under side of my cock. Then nothing! Just my cock hanging there, but it felt so good!

I was fully erect as I went back to Mary and laid back down resuming my place, spooned against her back. Hoping she would want me to "get her going" as I had done yesterday morning.

I wasn't disappointed as I felt her reach over her hip easing her ass cheeks open. My cock pressed against her ass hole and I gave a little push. Her ass seemed to suck me in and she rolled onto her belly.

"Fuck me hard baby, I want your cum up my ass, come on pump it in me hard!" she asked passionately.

I stayed in her ass as I rolled onto her back with her, and began thrusting as deep and hard as I could. In moments I was feeling the hot cum bursting from my cock lubricating my probing dick as I gave the last thrusts of my hips against her ass.

I slid out and sat back on my heels looking at Mary's ass, watching as my cream gathered in her still gaping anus then just as it began to dribble out in thick globs, and I was about to bend down and lick it up, when unbelievably it vanished! It pooled up again and just as the last had, it too vanished as well!

Even long after I'd pulled out, Mary was still going through what appeared to be orgasmic convulsions, she rocked forward and back, her back arching and relaxing, her ass cheeks flexing, squeezing together when she raised up on her knees and spread wide as she lowered her hips down squatting on her hand still working in her pussy.

She grunted and groaned loudly. Her crotch grinding against her hand as she seemed to experience an awesome orgasm! I really loved watching her cum and I sat back on my ankles watching her as she rested her head on her forearm, her ass raised high, grunting and moaning in absolute delight..

She knelt that way for several minutes breathing hard and moaning softly when I felt my cock once again enveloped in a damp soft mouth!

I looked down and once again my cock was being sucked! I watched in stunned amazement as cum that had been coating my pubic hairs, cock and balls was sucked away. I could only see my cock as it was pulled up and mouthed chewed and licked, but all I could see was my cock and balls being manipulated!

I couldn't see what was doing it, but it felt incredible! I wasn't getting hard, but it did feel good! Then it stopped, my cock fell flaccid between my thighs, a cold rush went through me rising up through my ass and balls seeming to burst out through my chest. My whole body shook and I shivered for several seconds as I caught my breath.

I thought back to what Mary's aunt, the realtor, had said about a succubus "feeding on the most disgusting of excrements!"

It was disgusting to think about but exciting just the same! Better Sarah than us! I thought as Mary began to relax and slowly collapse down onto her belly.

"What the fuck did you just do?" she asked breathlessly. "Did you just eat my shit?!!"

"It wasn't me!" I replied quickly "The same thing happened to me, well sort of, when I went to take a leak! But nothing came out! I mean,... it came out,... but it wasn't there!" I said.

"What the fuck do you mean nothing came out? she asked incredulously. I've never had an ass licking like that!" she said proudly.

"Disappeared, Gone! Nothing there! Nothing!" I replied, almost laughing about it. Regaining my self and giving both her ass cheeks a kiss and a playful squeeze and jiggle.

"Hey where are my things? She asked looking around the room, "My clothes are gone!"

She was right when we fell asleep she was still wearing her corset, boots and strap-on, now she was as naked as I was! I hadn't realized it earlier, as most of my thinking was being done by my pecker head! Looking around the room I noticed both of our clothes were gone! As were some of Mary's implements of pleasure! We got up and searched around, but the stuff was gone!

My cameras were still where I'd left them recording last night. I saw that the batteries were dead and I replaced them, thankfully all my equipment was still there, and I rewound the tapes.

Mary came over and wrapped her arms around me from behind, her naked breasts flattening against my back, her body felt so good against mine. She looked over my shoulder watching as I pressed the play button about half way through the tape.

Mary and I were in the picture, but Sarah wasn't! I rewound further and still no Sarah! Just Mary and I! Some of the tape just seemed weird, the two of us were reacting, thrusting our hips writhing in passions to Sarah's unseen body, hands lips and tongue, that was clear, but she wasn't in a single image!

It was almost comical to watch, but unnerving just the same! To see ourselves in positions that were obviously not normal, as we responded to nothingness! Knowing that she had been there!

The other tape was the same, no Sarah! They both ended shortly after I had laid out the sleeping bags. I was right about one thing, this wasn't prime time film!

How would we convince any one there was a beautiful woman, or ghost there, when she wasn't! Just Mary and I, our bodies writhing in the throes of unseen passion, using the viewer on the camera it was difficult to see much detail, perhaps when we get back to the world we can see more on a full screen, so I pulled both tapes and replaced them with new ones. Making sure to label and store the used ones safely.

I thought back again to what I'd been told and had on audio tape about the succubus, that she would first appear in dreams, had it been a dream? Did Mary and I dream her presence? Did we just imagine her and the pleasures we felt with her? My ass still felt the "just been fucked" sensations, so I was certain something happened!

Now "Aunt Liz," had said that for a succubus to achieve form and substance in the realm of the living they had to be summoned. We hadn't summoned her...yet!

She had given me explicit instructions on how to go about it, but she also warned me against it quite emphatically! But after last night I wondered, how bad could it be to summon Sarah back?!

After all, I had been given the banishment procedure as well! I talked to Mary about this and she seemed thrilled at the prospect!

"Look Dave" she began, " I'm sure this is the same woman who has been in my dreams all my life! I have never been afraid of her! Of course I'm a bit miffed over her taking my clothes!" she said this loudly, as if she intended that Sarah would be sure to hear her. "I'd like to try summoning her, as long as... Well, as long as we can send her away if she turns out to be more than we can deal with".

It was clear she wanted to summon Sarah, more than I did.

"What if your aunt left something out? I asked, "what if we can't banish her!"

"Oh come on, if Aunt Liz' is full of shit, then nothing will happen anyway right? And if she did give you the correct instructions to summon her, why wouldn't she give you the proper banishment instructions as well? Oh come on! Let's do it! Tonight! " She said, her voice and expression filled with enthusiasm.

"That means staying here at least till sometime tomorrow!" I exclaimed, "And, ah..., we have no clothes! And I have to finish my survey! But I am willing if you are!"

"Great!" Mary said her eyes lit up like a child's at Christmas! "Hey I know, there's clothes up stairs, come on!" She pulled my hand and we went up to the bedroom where she had taken the clothes from yesterday. Nothing! All the clothes were gone! We went room by room and drawer by drawer, there wasn't as much as a handkerchief to be found!

In the diary I recalled that Sarah's last guests stole her clothes to escape in, "I guess Sarah wants us to stay, and she's making sure that if we leave it'll be naked!" I exclaimed jokingly.

"What the hell, we're alone, and it looks like its going to be a beautiful day," Mary replied almost happily, "Just the thought of exploring this place naked turns me on!" she said as she rubbed her breasts against my chest and gave me a short but passionate kiss.

Me too! I thought returning her passion with my lips and tongue. Damn, if she and I didn't come from the same mold, as she spoke the very thoughts that I had been thinking since before we went up stairs.

We went back down stairs and everything was as we had left it, except that our sneakers were where they weren't, they were placed neatly, side by side on the desk.

"Well, thank you Sarah!" I gratefully said aloud. "At least we won't hurt our feet!" We put on our sneakers and gathered together what we would need to finish surveying the island.

I handed Mary a flashlight and one camera while I kept the other one, putting the strap around my neck, I picked up my tape recorder and a flashlight.

I told her to try and conserve the batteries as much as possible, as I only had enough to change them out two more times and it could be a long night tonight.

She gave me a sarcastic, "What? Do I look like I'm stupid?" expression, rolling her eyes and saying "yeah, yeah, yeah! Come on silly!" as she opened the front door.

Both of us squinted as the bright daylight seemed to burst into the foyer. We stepped out naked onto the front porch. It was a beautiful morning, a little cool but not uncomfortable, even being nude, especially when we stepped in to the bright sunshine.

I loved being naked any way but with Mary, it was so much more than sexual and natural, feeling the air rushing softly over those parts of my body that society bans exposure of, and the sun... it felt so good! But not as good as just walking naked out doors with Mary. Her pendulous breasts swaying and bouncing, jiggling gently as she walked beside me.

Her ass was so fantastic as well, and I took every opportunity to watch its undulating swaying and bouncing as she walked. She really was an absolute distraction, and I loved being distracted by her!

It was difficult for me to keep from grabbing her ass and tongue fucking it! Hell its hard for me to walk through a mall and not want to kiss nearly every woman's ass, but Mary's..., well it was just plain irresistible!

We strolled out around the back of the house, down a set of cement stairs through what looked to have been a garden once upon a time, and through the high grass out to a couple of wooden shacks.

One was a small two story structure, the other was just a shed with two doors, they were in rough shape, and I noted them on my recorder. I described their condition and approximate dimensions as we photographed and explored each one.

The little house was a real disaster, other than debris it was empty. The plaster and lath was laying in heaps through out, all the windows had long since fallen either in or out.

When we went up the broken and rotting stairs to the second floor, the whole building seemed to sway and shake. We carefully and quickly found our way back down and outside. As we exited, hurriedly, a fairly good sized chunk of ceiling plaster crashed to the floor and created a sizable cloud of dust.

"Whew! That was close! I said.

She replied with a comical "Duh! No shit!"

We went over and checked out the little shed which was filled with gardening tools and other miscellaneous junk strewed about. It too was in pretty bad shape and not wanting to have it fall on us, we just peered in through the doors and a broken window.

We took a few pictures of the main house and the out buildings and headed away from them through what was once a field or pasture out towards a large mound. On top of which were the remains of a small stone building.

The mound turned out to be what had to have been the prison and armory. The construction was similar to the old forts along the Niagara river, stone and cement walls, some with rifle slits, while others had chains and iron rings hanging on them.

There were huge columns and archways, some with large wooden doors, that opened into big rooms, dug into deep into the mound. Basically there was nothing in there either except for a few old oak barrels and wooden crates, filed with odds and ends, mostly junk.

There were two old trunks though filled with old cameras, real old stuff. I imagined they were the ones used to take the pictures we had found last night. But otherwise there was nothing of any significant consequence or value there either.

Mary had walked off alone and after a few minutes I heard her scream! I jumped up from the trunks I was rummaging through and rushed into the main room.

Mary was standing in the middle of the room staring at one of the large doors that went into a room that had chains on the walls.

I went to her and she grabbed me wrapping her arms tightly around me. She was shaking this time and I asked if she was alright.

She looked into my eyes and said "There was a guy standing right in that doorway!" She pointed her hand shaking as she said "He was dead! It was horrible!" she said holding me tighter.

We had seen enough and I took her out into the sunlight. We sat down in the grass, and it took several minutes before she composed herself.

She described the effigy she had seen in detail, she had seen a rotting corpse of a man, and it had really scared her!

"Now you know how I felt last night!" I said, hoping to cheer her up a little.

"He wants us to leave, Dave!" He didn't say anything, but he was warning me to leave! I could feel it!" she said still shaken.

"Do you want to leave?" I asked,

What she saw must have really scared her, just a little while ago she wanted to summon a spirit and now she was seriously frightened by another!

Heck, I couldn't blame her if she wanted to leave. Though the sexual aspect of a succubus was enticing the fear factor was rising.

"No, I want to stay!" she replied defiantly, "But only if you do! I still want to stay! I want to find out if Sarah was real or just a dream!"

"So do I" I replied holding her closer.

After several minutes she overcame her fright and jumped up, her face filled with childlike playfulness. She ran naked towards the inlet, coaxing me to chase her as she ran giggling and laughing through the high grass.

I picked up my things and ran after her. She turned and giggled more as she pointed towards my cock and balls flopping as I ran up to her and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

We walked holding hands like young lovers back towards where we had docked the boat and we were relieved to see it where we'd left it, but our relief was short lived. During the storm a large tree had fallen across the inlet, trapping the boat and us here!

We climbed in the boat and Mary switched on the two way radio and called out a distress. Then she franticly began flipping switches and tried again. The batteries were dead! She lifted the engine compartment hatch and we both stood in awe. The batteries were fried! Melted plastic and cooled pools of lead were all that was left. The wires were fused together. There were no scorch marks or other indications of how this could have happened. Even if we had a spare battery it wouldn't help. We were trapped!

"I guess someone wants to be sure we stay!" I said angrily slamming down the engine hatch. Normally I could fix anything, but this..., there was nothing to fix! The batteries were gone as were the wires, I had nothing to work with!

I looked over to the fallen tree and even with our machete's, there was no way we were going to get the boat out. The tree was easily 3ft in diameter it would take a life time to carve through that with a machete!

As is the case in this part of the country during late October the weather was changing, the sky clouded up with thick gray clouds and the temperature began falling as the winds picked up. Another storm was brewing on the western horizon, we searched around the boat to find anything that would be useful.

We found Ron's stash of beer, and took 2 six packs with us back up to the house. If we've got to stay, we might as well enjoy it!

I was happy to see that there were still hot coals in the two fire places and the stove so I stoked them all with fresh wood from the kitchen, and in a few minutes we had the temperature rising inside as the outside temperature fell.

We went into the kitchen and made some (yuck!) spam sandwiches and warmed up the beans. Neither of us wanting to fry it with out clothes, or at least an apron, thankfully we had catsup!

We took our sandwiches and a six pack of beer into the den. I figured it was a smaller room and would be warmer, besides we could snoop through those diaries again and maybe find out more about our "Hostess".

I pulled the books out of the desk drawer and we sat on the sleeping bag in front of the fireplace with our sandwiches and beer, pulling the other sleeping bag up over our shoulders as we flipped through the years and years of entries.

We noticed the oldest entries were in a totally different hand writing as the ones we had read last night, as we read we learned the tales of torture and sexual bondage were all true, as entry after entry erotically detailed the history of this place!

But without the evil you might have imagined! From the very first entry to the last this was a love story that went over the edge of reality because of the emotional suffering of a man who's greatest love died young!

In the earliest entry the writer told of how he and his crew had sought refuge here from the Indians, who considered the island to be sacred ground.

The Indians would not come ashore and soon abandoned the attack. This advantage over the local natives made the island perfect as an outpost.

Several early entries noted stories of female ghost's that would occasionally appear and frighten sentries late at night while on watch.

One sentry was shot when he was found sleeping naked at his post. His only defense was that a beautiful nude woman came to him in the night and seduced him away from his post.

Captured Indians would panic and kill themselves to keep from being brought out to the island, or were shot desperately attempting to escape.

The entries went on and told of meeting Sarah and the building of the house. It told of his growing fondness for the young girl and of how he had rescued her from the Indians when they destroyed her families home and brutally killed both her parents.

The attack had been in retaliation for British atrocities inflicted against the Indians.

In the early days of world conquest and domination, there were more than a few occasions of the white man's cruel and brutal treatment of indigenous peoples.

"Love thy neighbor!?", yeah right! Well, at least as long as he agrees with you, and if he doesn't? Well, just accuse him of witchcraft, call him a Catholic, or Protestant, a Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Christian, it really doesn't matter. Then take his land, wealth and even his life, your crimes absolved in religious indignation!