Dominant Spirit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm fine now, what happened? Why are we out here? Where'd all these guys come from?" the expression on her face showed her confusion.

Ron walked over to us and said "I figured there was going to be problems out here.

"How's that "I asked.

"Well I opened the file on this place this morning. This should have been done years ago! he replied loudly over the roar of flames and the sounds of the building crashing in upon itself.

Mary looked up at me with a panicked expression. "We have to banish her Dave or it will never be over! She said don't speak the words, Dave, do you remember the words?"

"Yes I think I do" I said as Ron came over and took the cuffs from her wrist's. She and I held hands and I repeated the words....

"Thank you for your loving heart

But what is joined must now to part

Go in peace, I set you free

As is my will, so it shall be"

Mary repeated them with me three more times then I loudly said "I banish you!"

A fire ball erupted from the flames, it flew at us from the depths of the fire and then seemed to launch itself up into the darkly cloudy sky. The fire ball penetrated the clouds and was swallowed up in them.

As the main house crumbled and burned hotly, two officers went around the back and set fire to the other two buildings.

We turned away as a group and walked back to the inlet. Our boat was still trapped by the tree but the sheriffs boat and two others were tied off to it.

Ron stood with Mary and I as the others got back in their boats. We watched the tree being pulled out into the water by the three boats, opening the inlet.

The three of us got in the disabled boat and fastened a line to one of the other boats. It was a long slow ride in the dark open waters and on the way back we told Ron some of what we had been through, and thanked him for his diligence and for not leaving us out there.

Ron explained to us that the sheriff who originally investigated was planning to burn the place down but he died after the file was sealed but before he could get back out there to finish the job.

Mary seemed to be herself now and was rubbing my ass under the blankets and smiling I returned her caress and held her closer as we watched the sun rise as we neared the docks behind the hotel.

Our life returned to normal, well sort of. We are together now and we are using her idea for a domination retreat. Only we are keeping it within the confines of her hotel and restaurant, and only serving live guests.

Who needs to fuck with an immortal spirit when you can get older with some one like Mary? Who each and everyday makes loving her more exciting and different? Oh and if your wondering, about the money? Well it was worth enough to clear both mine and Mary's debts and repair the boat.

So if you see our sign and are so inclined, stay at Castaway's, where Mary and Dave are all the rave!

12