Dominant Warfare Pt. 03

Story Info
April makes her move & tries to seduce & control Steve.
11.3k words
4.74
7.7k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This was originally titled Quicksilver Messenger, but based on some ideas from readers I have made some changes and retitled the series. In addition, I have a new editor that helped clean up some of the speed bumps in the story. Thanks to Glenn514. It is still the same basic story and the changes are not massive, but to me it is enough to warrant a new version. I hope you enjoy the series and please give me feedback.

*****

As she left Steve's room, April felt weak, confused and compliant, but it felt so incredibly good. These were feelings she hadn't recalled ever having and her mind was still spinning. She reached out and steadied herself with her hand on the hotel wall as her legs still wobbled with the effect of his kiss. April glanced over at the Sheriff and saw a faint smile on his face. She knew he was enjoying watching her recover from Steve's kiss.

Despite how unbelievably good this kiss felt, she was the dominant one in this town and she couldn't let him win. She tried to revive her cock tease status as she forced her shoulders back giving him the perfect view of her always-enticing cleavage. April gave him a haughty look letting him know that neither he nor Steve could ever really best her. She was the queen of this particular jungle and she needed to let everybody know that.

April straightened her queenly posture rising to her full height of 5'3", including her 3" heels. She looked up the Sheriff towering over her by at least a foot and snapped, "Okay Sheriff, I said my thank you, so we need to get out of here!"

The Sheriff looked over at her with his knowing smile growing on his face as he responded, "Yes, ma'am. We're on our way."

They began walking down the hallway and down the grand staircase. April was still breathing hard as they reached the lobby and it wasn't from exertion. Her mind was spinning, heart pounding, stomach quivering, nipples hardening and womanly folds weeping. Her perfectly crafted queenly persona had been rattled and shaken. She had to get out of there, away from his temptation and regain her imperial standing.

The Sheriff's smile told her he knew what was going on inside her head and her blush was a bright pink. A desirous, but transient newcomer to her town had challenged her Alpine sovereignty. The Sheriff had seen it and the smirk on his face told her he was enjoying her embarrassment. She stiffened her back, pulled her head erect and regally walked toward her car.

The entire staff of the hotel and restaurant had turned out to watch April. By now, everyone knew the kidnapping story and that he was her savior. This was the biggest news the city of Alpine's grapevine had in a long time. As April came into the lobby, she responded to everyone's presence in her usual haughty and regal manner. However, as she descended the staircase everyone could see something was different. She was not as aloof as she usually was and something was different in her walk. All the gossipmongers could immediately see the difference in her gait. She seemed less sure of herself, softer and more vulnerable.

Everyone could tell something had happened up in that room. April's knees wobbled as she walked down the staircase and her eyes were scared or unsure. When her tongue came out and sensuously caressed her lips, savoring Steve's kiss, they all knew the princess had met her match. Every woman in the lobby looked at the top of the staircase and wondered. If that newcomer could do this to April, what would he be like for a mere mortal?

April saw everyone looking at her with surprise. It was almost as if everyone knew exactly what had transpired up in Steve's room. For the first time in almost a decade April felt her face turn red and blush with embarrassment. She quickly averted her eyes and increased her pace as she rushed across the lobby. April was still confused and had no idea why Steve had the power he did over her. She had to fight it and get out of here to figure out what was going on.

April snuck into her car and for several moments sat staring out the windshield. She thought about going back to Steve's hotel room, just so she could feel his arms holding her tight. She toyed with her keys wondering what she should do, until she felt someone watching her. She swiveled her head and noticed the Sheriff still there waiting for her to leave. His knowing look made her blush as she put her purse in the seat beside her and thumbed the starter switch on the car.

She hurriedly backed out of a parking space and roared out of the parking lot, eager to get away from the Sheriff's perceptive looks. Her dad had a massive house off the loop overlooking the country club and she didn't want to go there. For now, April felt the need to think and to be alone. So she made a hard right on Avenue E and headed out of town towards Marfa. The ranch house was a good 45-minute drive and April needed the time to think about what just happened.

At the edge of town, the Sheriff stopped tailing her and returned to the Sheriff's office. April knew that the Sheriff being there had saved her from a potentially disastrous mistake. Deep down inside she knew without the Sheriff, she and Steve would've grappled for control of their combined passion. The minute their lips touched her desire had burst into flame and the kiss had been a battle, but one she had wanted to lose.

Since her libido had blossomed at the age of 13, April had dreamed about being amid a fiery romance like the ones she read about in the romance novels. Unfortunately, she was a spoiled little rich girl that also happened to be the towns' beauty queen. If her rich overprotective father hadn't intimidated her suitors, then her beauty did. Everyone assumed the rich beauty queen always had a date, but the reverse was true.

Whether it was her father's wealth or her ravishing beauty, very few boys had the guts to talk to her. Of course, all testosterone-laden jocks had chased her, but they were only interested in a notch on their belt. There had been only one jock she had been interested in, a wide receiver on the football team. He was the only one that seemed to have a brain in his head, plus he was Brad Pitt handsome. Unfortunately, his father worked for the Hunt's and he had been forbidden to have anything to do with April.

Growing up, her only friends were girls and even most of them were intimidated. In college dating got a little bit better, because men would at least talk to her. Most of the college men didn't know her history and would actually ask her out. When they were informed of whom she was, they were overwhelmed as well. When it came to romance, everyone always seemed to feel overmatched by all the noise around April. Nobody bothered to see the sensitive woman inside. The result was only the bad boys would ask her out, and they were only interested in another conquest.

April didn't know much about Steve, but he was obviously a kind gentleman since he had saved her on the road. He was masculine, handsome and at least in her eyes, very sexy. Since the Sheriff told her he was an engineer, she assumed he was smart as well. However, the most important issue was he hadn't let her intimidate him. Not only had he stood his ground when she tried to bully him, but he fought back, matching her toe-to-toe and finally she conceded to him.

Everyone had always put her on a pedestal with her amazing beauty, brilliant mind and incredible wealth. However, she did not want to be this cold aloof statue, but instead she wanted to live luxuriously in her femaleness. She wanted a strong man lying with her taking his pleasure and desire from her. As a woman, she wanted to feel chased and controlled by the spirit of a male. She wanted to be someone's sexual touchstone as he conquered and took her. He had to respect who she really was inside and she had to know she could trust him.

She had always stood on her own two feet, holding her own ground intellectually and emotionally. April was a strong woman that not only embraced her femininity, but also reveled in it. However, sexually she didn't want to hide who she was anymore and she wanted a strong man to make her feel the emotions she dreamed of. Her brief battle with Steve felt like a start and for the first time she thought she had found someone who could challenge her.

As she turned on the road that led to the ranch house, she fantasized about his lips kissing down her body and his hands extracting every bit of desire from her. In her daydreams, she had found a man secure in his masculinity and one whose strength matched her own. She dreamed that he made love to her mind until her body couldn't exist without him. April wanted somebody that she could surrender to. Someone that could worship her mind and body whenever and wherever he wanted. She longed for someone who owned her and someone she could belong to.

April's favorite kinds of romance were battles between a strong man and a strong woman, tinged with some dominance and submission. The thought of a little bit of BDSM made her crazy with need. These were her favorite kind of fantasies and ones she dreamed of constantly as she used the toys beside her bed. She sadly understood these dreams were just that, unrealized fantasies. No one would ever take on her father and steal her away. She still dreamed of being saved and taken by her White Knight. It was an unrealistic fantasy ... then Steve came along.

She dreamed she was lying helpless as he claimed every inch of her. She felt him tear down all of her emotional walls, taking more than she was willing to give. He took whatever he wanted and gave her more than she imagined. She dreamed of willingly giving herself to him, without hesitation or reservation. In her fantasy, she was vulnerable without embarrassment or shame, but happily felt like a real, sexual woman.

She had always had these images, now for the first time in her life she felt as if they might come true. Conceding that kiss to Steve was the first time she had ever given up control and he felt oh so good. The thought of meeting somebody that she wanted to surrender to was exhilarating and the thought of him taking her anyway he wanted was breathtaking.

Her mind snapped back and she knew she was in a war. She was going to fight him at every turn, but somehow she knew this was going to be a battle for the ages. In her heart, she knew that he was going to know what he had been in combat with the woman that was worthy. Likewise, she hoped that she had met someone that was worthy of her status and queenly presence.

She parked in the circular driveway of the ranch house and ran through the front door, up the staircase to her bedroom. April rapidly stripped off her dress, her bra and her panties, jumping naked on the bed. She pulled the large vibrator from her bedside stand and pressed hard against her throbbing clit. Her body was desperate for relief, but her mind still twirled thinking of that unbelievable kiss.

It didn't take long before agonizing relief rippled through her loins. Her legs lifted her hips off the bed as her body writhed in unbearable ecstasy, but it wasn't enough. She kept the vibrator pressed against her clit as waves of frenzied bliss tore through her body. She came again and again, but her body's rapture didn't satisfy her heart and soul's desire.

April fell back to the bed with her vibrator still humming beside her. Her body still quivered from multiple wildly jubilant orgasms, but she was still strangely dissatisfied. The promise held in Steve's kiss blistered her mind and haunted her soul. Now she knew that she had to go back, she had to see him again.

With her legs, quivering beneath her she got up off the bed and went into the bathroom to run a bath. As she lay in the water letting, the heat soak into her tired body she tried to get a hold of her emotions. She decided that her imagination was running away with her. Yes, it was a rousing kiss, but nothing could be as good as, what she remembered.

She felt as if she was setting herself up for a huge disappointment, because no man could live up to her imagination's expectations. Still, she had to go see him and just confirm her worst fears. She had to know that he was just like all the others, not worth her time. Once she had made her decision, her smile started to grow on her face. She had to figure out what she was going to wear, because she was going to devastate him. She had to take back control and let him know that this was her town. She was the queen here.

As she got out of the bath she was happy. She knew she was going to rock him back on his heels and take back control. As she, started rifling through her clothes her smile broadened. She was going to show him that no one dominated April. She had worked hard to keep her figure spectacular and she got a vicarious thrill having a man ogle her hungrily. She was going to choose her skimpiest most decadent outfit and watch him drool as she teased and tantalized him from across the room.

She wanted an outfit that would show almost everything, yet keep hints of a little more barely hidden. April wanted to stun and devastate Steve, leaving him overwhelmed and unable to dominate her again. His kisses were dangerous, so she was going to stay away from his devastating mouth, but she was going to make him ache for her instead.

She wrapped herself in her short satin robe and went into the kitchen for a late lunch or an early dinner. The refrigerator was full of their household staples: chili and BBQ. She scooped some of the chili into a pan and began heating it up and added some smoked beef brisket just for a little extra flavor. As the food simmered, filling the kitchen with its smoky spicy smell, she started planning her taunting tease.

She felt like a provocative outfit would begin her exhibition and start the intimidation. She knew how men looked at her and if she turned up the heat, she knew he would be drooling within a couple of seconds of seeing her. Only when she had him where she wanted him would she turn and haughtily flounce away leaving him simmering in his desire. April had done this many times before and knew how to turn a man into a hungry mass of quivering desire. Besides she also got an exhibitionist thrill showing her body and having a man's eyes rake over her exposed skin.

Secretly she hoped he would challenge her and strip away her haughty arrogance. What she really wanted was for him to turn the tables, turning her into a quivering mass of desire, but experience told her that wouldn't happen. Experience told her no mortal male could resist her when she was in full seductive mode. She had always hoped to meet a strong man, one stronger than her and one that would finally pin her down forcing her to feel the bliss she always craved. As much as she hoped he would, she knew Steve wouldn't resist her either.

She didn't bother to scoop the chili into a serving bowl, but instead just ate it out of the pan. This was her comfort food and the hot, spicy, smoky taste was pleasing to the tongue. The chili filled her stomach with a warm spicy heat that somehow seemed to support her. Her belly was simmering with erotic heat and heat from the chili. When she finished she dropped the pan in the sink and went back upstairs to take a quick nap.

Her plan was firmly imbedded in her mind and she allowed herself a three-hour nap before she had to start getting ready. About six hours from now April knew she would be standing in front of Steve watching his eyes bug out as she flaunted her craftily exposed body. Steve was different from all the rest and the butterflies in her stomach dampened her confidence, but she was certain that he would succumb to her charms like everyone else.

Chapter 7

After April left, Steve lay back on the bed and tried to go back to sleep, but it was impossible. Since he arrived, everything in this town seemed to revolve around April. Why was she on the road last night and what was her purpose of coming here this afternoon? He didn't have the answers to any of those questions and they bothered him enough to keep him from sleeping.

Her kiss had affected him as well and as he lay in bed, he relived how her soft supple body felt in his arms. He remembered how her nibbling lips and hungry tongue felt in his mouth. He knew he had given just as much as she and he felt her responding to his kisses. Beneath her spoiled and petulant surface lay a passionate heart, waiting to be set free.

Given a chance, he would love to replace her smug smile with a look of devastating passion. However, he knew she could be a dangerous woman; she was smart, driven and incredibly gorgeous with almost unlimited wealth. If he saw her again, he would need to be very careful and his instinct told him they were definitely going meet again.

About 5:30 in the afternoon Steve gave up trying to rest so he got up, took a shower and dressed for dinner. He dressed simply in a long sleeve polo shirt, jeans and his leather bomber jacket. In deference to the area, he wore his snakeskin cowboy boots. He walked down the grand staircase and moseyed over to the customer service counter.

A young lady who could be Catarina's twin was behind the desk, but her name tag said her name was Consuelo. Steve's curiosity got the best of them so his first question was, "Do you have a sister working here?"

She smiled a mysterious, conspiratorial little smile and said, "So, I see you've already met my sister Catarina. Yes we are twin sisters."

"Well you are both very beautiful and be honest I'm not sure I could tell you apart."

Consuelo blushed slightly and giggled as she said, "I know, we play tricks on people all the time and they let us get away with it. Is there anything I can help you with Mr. McKinny?"

Steve is a little taken aback that she knew whom he was, but rushed forward anyway, "I was just wondering if you had any recommendations for places to eat around town?"

Consuelo ducked behind the counter and brought out a one-page photocopied map of Alpine. When she stood several additional buttons on her blouse had been undone. She first circled the hotel then began drawing lines to outlying areas, "If you like barbecue you have the Texas Fusion." She completed the line to a location about three blocks away. "If you like Italian we have La Trattoria over here or we have family-owned Mexican or Chinese places on every other street corner."

She started handing the map to Steve, but as he reached for it, she pulled back toward the counter at the same time she leaned way over the counter. As she leaned, the top buttons of her already low cut blouse opened wide threatening to spill her breasts all over the counter. What magnificent breasts they were too with their firm, full bounty making quite an eye full.

Steve had been reaching for the map, but was stunned at the sudden turn of events. He froze halfway to the map with his eyes jumping between the delectable offering on the counter and her eyes. His mind shut down for a second and he had no idea what to say, but thankfully, Consuelo filled in the gap.

"After you've had your dinner and you're ready for dessert, my sister and I are available to liven up your evening. Maybe even a Latina hat trick." Consuelo leaned forward even further uncovering the pink edges of her breasts aureole.

Steve was still frozen halfway to the map when she began speaking. His eyes were still glued to the delicious site displayed on the counter, but when she mentioned dessert and hat trick his eyes lifted to confirm that she was kidding. She wasn't, and her eyes had a smoky lustful stare, making sure that he knew this was a real offer.

Consuelo licked her lips sensually, "We have this great recipe that involves a blue vein sausage smothered in rich tasteful Spanish honey." Her smoky eyes were filled with promise as she ended, "Our recipes are very flexible, but when we share I can guarantee you will leave satisfied."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers