Dominate Her? No Choice!

Story Info
He turns tables on girlfriend & Samantha.
3.3k words
4.4
38.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from ‘Dominate Him? Now there’s a switch’.

* * * * *

Click. Click. As they gradually awoke, Samantha and his girlfriend both smiled to themselves as they remembered the frenzied sex and shattering orgasms that they had both experienced whilst dominating him. However all too soon they realised that the orgasms had been too shattering, as they had both fallen asleep on the balcony, exhausted by the exertion. He, however, had woken first, and the sight of these two beautiful women lying prone in front of him was too much for him not to take advantage. They now found themselves handcuffed together by both wrists, and as they looked at each other, they realised that there was little that they could do for the moment.

"Samantha," he started, now dressed in his jeans, showing off his slim but firm upper body, "you really are a naughty girl aren’t you! It looks like you’ve brought a sex shop with you on business; you must have been planning several not so quiet nights in. First things first, follow me"

He wandered slowly back into the room, enjoying the sight of them holding each other in order to stand, their firm breasts bumping into each other as they got to their feet. Once they were inside, he told them to get onto the bed.

"Now it seems that the tables have turned ladies. I know that my girlfriend will enjoy being dominated once more, as she was recently. In any case, I believe that she trusts me and knows that I would do nothing to hurt her. As for you Samantha, your extensive video collection also tells me that you have at least fantasised about being dominated by a man. Is this not true?"

"Well…?" he said as she hesitated.

"Yes," she replied in a tiny voice, now seeming a completely different person to the wanton bitch who had been teasing him not an hour before.

"Good. Now that is sorted, I have one more thing I need from you before we begin my sweet," he said, addressing his girlfriend, "what is your email password?"

"I’m not telling you that…I still want my insurance," she retorted, although not sounding as confident as she would like.

She half expected him to get mad, and she could feel her pussy tingling as she thought of him spanking her in front of this relative stranger. She wondered whether deep down she was being obstreperous because she actively wanted to be humiliated. However, he seemed to remain extremely calm.

"Very well. Whilst you were sleeping I went and rented another room. I have taken all of the clothing in this room into my room, and have the key about my person. If you wish to leave, you may, but you will have to do it naked."

With that, he uncuffed them, and when neither left the bed (not relishing a naked shopping trip), he re-cuffed Samantha to the head of the bed by her wrists, and his girlfriend to the bottom of the bed by her ankles. In this position, his girlfriend’s head was forced to rest either on Samantha’s thighs, or buried in her pussy.

"I’m thirsty," he said, still very calmly, "I think I’ll call for room service."

With this, he picked up the phone and ordered two bottles of red wine, telling the waitress to use her key and leave the bottles on the table. He also said that there would be an extra £20 tip if she came within three minutes. He then pulled the cover from underneath his two captive women, folded it, placed it on the floor, and sat in the chair looking over at them. They both turned to him with incredulous looks on their faces, not believing that he would let this happen.

"So, your password dear…I believe you have approximately two minutes left."

"No way," again came her reply.

Samantha looked down pleadingly, but his girlfriend remained resolute.

"One minute."

"OK, OK, it’s ‘spank me’" she said hurriedly.

"How appropriate!" he replied, chortling, and draped the duvet over his girlfriend. However, he left Samantha’s stomach, breasts, and handcuffed arms open for anyone in the room to see.

"Oh dear!" he said sarcastically to Samantha, "well, being as you are a stranger here, and you aren’t likely to come here again, I think that you might enjoy being put on show."

He then settled back into the chair, and turned it so he could see both Samantha and the door. Within a few seconds they both heard a key in the lock, and the waitress burst into the room, not expecting anyone to be there. She was half way into the room before she looked up and saw the naked woman handcuffed to the bed. She stopped dead in her tracks, just staring at Samantha’s naked body.

"It’s OK, carry on…put the wine over there," he said.

When he saw the questioning look on her face, trying to work out whether Samantha was OK, he said "It’s OK. Samantha, tell this charming young woman why you are in this position."

Samantha was bright red, and had been looking everywhere but at the waitress, and yet she could feel her pussy moistening with the thrill of the situation. His girlfriend however could smell and see the thrill, as her pussy was glistening juicily under the covers. She couldn’t help brushing Samantha’s clit with her thumb, causing Samantha to jump and blurt out "I enjoy being dominated and teased."

She looked crestfallen, not really believing that she had just admitted this fantasy, but again her pussy just got wetter. The waitress looked somewhat shocked and somewhat intrigued, but simply replied "Very good ma’am."

He got up, paid her in full, plus the tip as he had promised, and ushered her from the room. He went over, and uncuffed Samantha and his girlfriend from the bed, and ordered them to sit in front of the chair, in the position he had previously.

"Well done Samantha, you have pleased me," he said, handing her a glass of wine. "You will be rewarded, but first I desire some pleasure. My girlfriend probably didn’t tell you this yesterday, but as she was happy to share secrets about me, I feel fine in telling you this: She had at least one lesbian fling before we met, and I know that she finds women’s bodies very attractive."

This time it was his girlfriend’s turn to go bright red, but Samantha merely smiled and turned to look into her eyes. She hadn’t forgotten the rub on her clit, and certainly wanted some more. His girlfriend was mortally embarrassed, however yet again she her pussy was dripping wet. It was true that he had had a fling, but it was teenage experimental stuff – kissing and fondling of breasts rather than anything more. However it was also true that she found women attractive, and wondered what it would be like to taste Samantha.

"Please feed my girlfriend some wine," he ordered, but when Samantha raised the glass to his girlfriend’s lips, he slapped her hard on the ass. He looked at her intently, and she seemed to implicitly understand. She took a mouthful of the wine, let a little of the velvety smooth liquid slip down her throat, but kept the majority held in her mouth. She placed her hands gently on his girlfriend’s face, and leant in to her. His girlfriend’s lips parted as they kissed, and Samantha allowed the rest of the wine to pass into her mouth. His girlfriend let out a quiet moan, partly from the pleasure of tasting the wine, but mainly from the pleasure of Samantha’s touch.

When she re-opened her eyes, she saw that he had taken his now fully erect cock out, and was slowly stroking it, enjoying their nakedness and the erotic scene unfolding in front of him. However, he knew that his orgasm could wait, and he had other plans:

"Samantha, I want you to help me discipline my girlfriend. She disobeyed me and refused to tell me her email password. How appropriate that the password was ‘spank me’, because that is exactly what we are going to do. Please fetch your largest butt-plug, and a seven inch vibrator."

Samantha got up and went to one of her drawers, whilst his girlfriend looked pleadingly up at him. She looked a little scared, but lust burned from her eyes, and he could tell that she was still enjoying herself. He told his girlfriend to walk to the end of the bed: There were railings along the bottom of the bed between the posts, and he roughly bent her over the railings, and cuffed her ankles to the bottom of the bed. He then took two strips of rope (another part of Samantha’s collection of equipment) and tied her thighs to the railings, leaving her lower half immobile. His touch on her inner thighs, and the rubbing of the rope only added to the moistness of her pussy.

"Lube and insert the plug," he ordered.

As Samantha approached her, she realised how lewd the scene must be: In this position her ass was open, and her engorged pussy lips were peeping from between her legs, revealing how wet she was. Samantha applied the lubricant to the butt plug, and as she had accidentally smeared some over her fingers, she thought she would have some fun too. She slowly inserted one, then two fingers inside his girlfriend, whose ass had still not closed up from the fucking it had received earlier. Samantha pumped her fingers in and out, causing his girlfriend to moan, wriggling her ass as much as her bonds would allow.

"Enough!" he said, and Samantha quickly thrust the large plug deep inside her ass. She cried out, but by then the plug was buried deep inside her, being held firmly in place between her cheeks. Samantha then added the vibrator, slowly easing it inch by inch into her sopping hole. She almost screamed with pleasure as she felt the two devices rubbing each other, filling her completely.

"Remember dear," he said, "no cumming until I say so. Right, I think that twenty should do it."

He picked up one of Samantha’s floggers, and was sure to kneel on the bed, making sure that his girlfriend could see it, before he handed it to Samantha. It was a large flogger, which looked much more menacing than the pain would actually be.

"Please, no, don’t!" his girlfriend whimpered, but when he motioned for Samantha to turn on the vibrator to its lowest setting, she fell forward onto the bed, wracked with pleasure, and began to think that the spanking would make it easier for her not to come.

"I’d better give you something to keep that mouth quiet," he said, moving lower on the bed, lifting her gently by the shoulders, and feeding his hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as he began to pump his cock back and forth, pushing his entire length down her throat. He pumped in and out of her warm, soft mouth a few more times, before pulling out and lying back on the bed, taking his cock in his hand.

"Off you go Samantha," he ordered, looking into his girlfriend’s eyes, jerking himself off as this stranger began to spank her. Samantha had spanked herself with this flogger many times, and although it was different being able to get a full swing, she was excellent at judging just how hard to go. By the end of the fifteenth swat, his girlfriend’s ass felt red hot, and indeed it was glowing red. She thought that she couldn’t take any more, but again felt a surge in her pussy, and her clit was dying to be touched. The butt plug and vibrator were still doing their jobs, keeping her immensely turned on; yet it was more than that, she was actually enjoying the feeling of being spanked. After the twentieth swat, he got up, went to the end of the bed and untied her, and gently lay her on the floor.

"Well done, I’m proud of you," he said, kissing her lightly on the lips. "Now I think it’s your turn for pleasure. Samantha, I want you to lick my girlfriend’s clit until she cums hard on your mouth."

Samantha had found herself enjoying spanking someone else, revelling in the feeling of power, but she had also been admiring his girlfriend’s pert ass, and by the end could see her juices dribbling down her leg. She had never been down on a woman, but was certainly intrigued: In any case, he was still in charge and she didn’t see that she had much choice.

She knelt on all fours between her legs, and could smell the sweet aroma coming up from her wet pussy. She leant in, gently kissing the marks on her inner thighs which the ropes had left, before placing the lightest of kisses on her clit. His girlfriend’s legs jerked when she felt Samantha touching her clit, and when Samantha began to slowly move the vibrator in and out of her pussy she almost came on the spot. Samantha began to lick her clit in time with the vibrator, keeping up a slow and steady rhythm, knowing exactly how to tease her. Samantha was beginning to enjoy the warm and tangy juices that were smeared all over her, tasting a woman for the first time.

She was enjoying them, before she too felt a hard smack across her ass. She looked round briefly, but went back to licking his girlfriend when she saw the anger in his eyes.

"This is for fingering my girlfriend’s ass without my permission," he said, "I could see that you gained pleasure from doing it, and I had not allowed this. If you don’t make her cum before I give you ten strokes, there will be ten more to follow."

Samantha was incredibly turned on, having fantasised about being spanked by someone other than herself many times. She quite enjoyed the sensations of lightly spanking herself, but to give up the power to someone else, without being able to stop them sent shivers through her pussy. Still, she did not relish the idea of twenty strokes, having seen his girlfriend’s ass by the end of her punishment, and went to work on his girlfriend’s clit, sucking it into her mouth, and gently grazing it with her teeth. By the seventh swat she was beginning to worry; her ass was sore, but she was close to cumming from the sensation and the situation itself, and feared the consequences of cumming without permission. She turned the vibrator up to it’s highest setting, and concentrated all her energy on his girlfriend’s clit.

"Eight!"

She worked harder, furiously licking and sucking on her swollen bud.

"Nine!"

She pumped the vibrator in and out, licking her for all she was worth.

"T..," he began to say, before his voice was drowned out by his girlfriend’s screams as her body bucked and writhed under Samantha’s ministrations.

"Well done my pets," he complimented them as they lay exhausted on the floor.

Samantha turned off the vibrator, and fell forward onto his girlfriend. They hugged, and shared a deep and passionate kiss; both bound by the experience of their submission.

"I have one last task, then I will release you both," he said. "Samantha, go and fetch the strap-on."

Samantha slowly got up, and scurried off, returning with the strap-on which his girlfriend had used earlier.

"Samantha, put it on and lie on the floor," he ordered, slipping a condom onto his cock. "Dear, I would like you to remove the vibrator and plug, and straddle Samantha’s hard cock"

She did as she was instructed, and eased the seven inch dildo inside her aching pussy. Her ass felt empty without the plug, but she guessed that it was only going to be a temporary feeling. Samantha’s own spanking had left her ass red and somewhat sore, and she was constantly reminded be her ass being ground onto the carpet of the room. She was horny as hell though, and the pad on the inside of the strap-on was working wonders on her clit. His girlfriend leant down and kissed Samantha, and they began to slowly fuck each other, moaning and writhing on the floor.

His pumped his cock to its fullest and hardest as he applied lube to the condom, and then knelt behind his girlfriend, speaking softly into her ear.

"This morning this was a virgin asshole," he said, "and now you are about to be doubly penetrated by me in your ass and Samantha in your pussy,"

His words turned her on almost as much as Samantha fucking her, and she moaned again as he began to press the head of his cock against her smaller opening. She thought that he was going to split her open, but then the head of his cock slipped past her ring, and he plunged deep inside her. He was pinned down that morning, but now he was able to thrust into her, driving his hard shaft deep inside of her. He and Samantha struck up a rhythm so that she always felt full, and it wasn’t long before he knew that he was close to cumming.

He pulled out of his girlfriend and slipped off the condom, and told Samantha to stop fucking her and take off the strap-on. He then ordered them to make each other cum with their mouths. They began to kiss, their hands roaming over each other’s bodies, exploring each other. They slowly moved into a sixty-nine position, an finally their mouths found their way to each others clit, and before long they were both moaning. His girlfriend savoured Samantha’s taste, and began to enjoy doing to Samantha what she liked to be done to herself.

"I want you to cum for me," said Samantha huskily, before clamping her mouth back down onto his girlfriend’s clit.

The words took his girlfriend over the edge, and she began to buck and writhe on Samantha’s face. For the second time that day, his girlfriend’s orgasm sent Samantha crashing into her own orgasm, and they both seemed intrinsically linked to one another, each one’s orgasm triggering another. He would not have believed this morning that this is how the day would turn out, looking down on these two beautiful women bringing each other to orgasm. The sight was too much for him also, and he too started to cum, shooting stream after stream of his cum all over his girlfriend’s face, and Samantha’s pussy and ass. His girlfriend reached up and milked the last of his cum from his cock, before cleaning Samantha with her tongue. She greedily licked her, sucking on her pussy and running her tongue over her rosebud, causing her to cum all over again. Finally they all lay spent, the two women either side of him resting their cheeks on his chest. He lay gently stroking their hair, soothing them.

"Thank you," said Samantha.

"No, thank you," they both replied, all laughing at their synchrony.

Eventually they regained their strength, and as promised he returned all of their clothes. They said their goodbyes, and they left Samantha to re-live the experience in her memory.

"Thank you," he said as they got outside, leaning in and kissing his girlfriend deeply on the lips before enveloping her in a big hug.

"I think that I’ll miss Samantha," she said wistfully, looking up at the balcony where they had been earlier.

"Me too," he said smiling, "that’s why I found her address whilst you were sleeping…maybe we should go and be strangers in her town sometime."